The Night Out Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thousands of people are going to watch you orgasm uncontrollably until I decide you have had enough. Think of all those people getting turned on watching you tied to this cross wracked in massive orgasms and unable to stop cumming."

Julie looked at him through lust-glazed eyes and the thought of cumming uncontrollably while guys masturbated while watching her excited Julie more than anything in her life ever had. Her whole body tingled and it was like a thousand eyes, a thousand tongues, a thousand fingers were touching her. George watched as Julie's eyes rolled back in her head as the thought of everyone watching her sent her into a massive orgasm. Her belly was spasming while breasts shuddered, her nipples hardened even more and she gave a shuttering sensuous moan as her body shook in orgasm.

George turned up the vibrator to almost its highest setting and Julie's body tried to jump off the X-frame as her highest orgasm yet tore through her body. Her mouth opened in a scream, but her lungs were locked in an unbelievable paroxysm and no air could escape. The chords on her neck bulged as her silent scream of bliss was locked in every muscle in her body. Her entire body constricted around her pussy as it became the center of her universe and her stomach muscles knotted with the strain.

Her formally alabaster skin was now red with the heat in the fiery blood pumping through her veins. The tendons on her arms and legs popped against her skin and her stomach knotted as she tried to curl into a fetal position. However, her bondage would not allow it and the vibrator kept driving her orgasm relentlessly higher and higher.

Then her body exploded the other direction and she tried to bow her body off the cross. Her lungs need for air finally allowed a gasping shuttering breath, followed by a rasping scream of completion.

"AAHH ... AAHHHHH ... GGOOOD ... AAAHHH ... GGOOODD ... OHHH GOD ... AAHHHHHH."

Julie's body was wracked with massive orgasmic convulsions that were the culmination of being helplessly tied to the cross and having thousands of people watching her cum. She had no say as to what was happening to her body with the vibrator pushing her relentlessly from orgasm to massive orgasm. Her body was not her own and she knew the now over 17,000 people were watching her orgasms. She felt their eyes, tongues, fingers with their need demanding more and more from her and her body responded with stronger tremors and convulsions.

George had just about had enough. His cock was threatening to bust through his jeans and he needed to have some of this incredibly passionate woman. Therefore, while Julie was still consumed in the spasms of her pleasures, he relocated the cameras and the laptop around the bed. Then, he went to Julie, removed the vibrator, unbound her ankles, stood up, and unbound her wrists. As her limp, overtaxed and boneless body started to slide to the floor, George picked her up in his arms and carried her over to the luxurious bed.

He used the manacles attached to the headboard and footboards of the bed to bind her with her hands cuffed above her head and her ankles bound to the footboard. George quickly knelt between her legs and started licking her clit to get her cumming again. Within a few short moments, Julie's body was writhing in ecstasy. She exploded into a muscle cramping backbend with only her head and feet on the bed with her whole body going rigid and all her muscles were taut.

"Oh GOD, AHHHH... NOT AGAIN ... OH GOD ... MORE ... AGAIN ... OH GOD ... MORE"

George went crazy capturing these moments with the web viewers over 18,000. At the height of her orgasm, he stood up and started sliding his large distended cock into her dripping slot. She was soaking wet and he had no problems with lubrication, but her continuously cumming pussy kept him from slamming deep into her. If it was even possible, her back arched even higher as he started pushing his cock in deeper.

"Ahhh, it hurts...Oh God so deep ... Oh God so full ... Oh GOD MORE ... MORE"

Between her tremors, he shoved his cock deeper and deeper into her cunt. As he hit her cervix, she erupted in pleasure again. Her fabulous breasts were wobbling in time to his thrusts and her nipples were standing at attention. George reached up and grabbed her tits, using them as handles as he thrust into her pussy.

She felt his cock feeding her ravenous pussy and felt the audience's eyes watching him take her. She felt like she was losing her mind with pleasure consuming every cell in her body. His cock continued to plow deeply inside her reaching places that had never felt a cock before and she screamed her passionate craving. "So biig, so deep, oh IT HURTS SO GOOD... AAHH ... AGAIN ... OH GOD ... MORE."

He pulled his tip all the way back to her lips and slammed forward all the way inside her, battering into her cervix. He grabbed her hips and started humping harder into her. On all the cameras and cams, her orgasms were quite a show and she kept on getting hotter and her formally alabaster skin getting redder. However, the cameras were not the only thing enthralled by the Julie's out-of-control passion. George couldn't recall the last time he had fucked a woman this hot, passionate or explosive.

He seemed to be able to make Julie cum at will and with each thrust he endeavored to do just that. He reached down caressing her clit as he drove hard and fast inside her and once again, she shattered magnificently. She made him feel like a God or at least a magician that could make her orgasm explosively at will. He felt powerful as he continued to drive Julie impassionedly through deeper and even more volatile orgasms.

With every thrust inside her Julie shattered explosively, with her body contorting within the limits of her bondage. Julie felt her sanity leave her as the fireworks show behind her eyes continued to explode unabated. Not only and Julie never imagined anything like this, she never even had fantasies about something like this. Her mind, body and heart were consumed in the fiery bliss that only seemed to get more intense with every new orgasm.

In the back of her mind Julie kept hearing the shudders of cameras clicking and she knew thousands of people were watching her writhe in ecstasy. She imagined the audience watching her and their hot lustful eyes took her tingling passion to an unworldly level. At this point, Julie's body and its insatiable needs had taken control and she lost all rational thought. The bliss that controlled her body was all that mattered to her now and she never wanted it to end.

"Oh god YES, OH YES MORE!"

George kept shooting pictures with the remote until he heard two of the cameras shut down because the memory cards were full. At last, he rammed into her and began to cum, bathing her cervix with his ropes of his cream.

Julie's body was still in full convulsive seizures and her orgasms did not seem to diminish at all. Even as he pulled out of her ravaged body, she was still in full orgasmic bliss and couldn't stop her thrashing body.

With her bliss showing on her face, she was the most beautiful woman he had ever seen. He grabbed his last remaining camera and began to take close-ups of her face, her nipples, and finally her clasping pussy. He was amazed at the way her pussy lips were opening and closing as if trying to grab something to feed on. His final pictures were of his juicy cum leaking out of her and he had just made a fortune broadcasting this delicious women's debasement on the web.

As the gorgeous woman lay disheveled, ravaged and manacled on the bed, George looked at her and said, "Yeah, I think I got some great shots."

He went around the studio tuning off the Webcam, the cameras and the lights, then went back over to Julie and unbuckled her still quivering body from the bed. He pulled her into his arms cradling her, caressing her innocent face and ravaged body.

Julie was still having aftershocks from the incredible fucking as she felt him unbuckling her arms and legs from the bed. She tried to look up at him as he cradled her in his arms and began to caress her face, but her eyes were still hazy and lost. The pleasure endorphins were still ruling her body as she tried to make sense of what just happened. All she knew right now was that she experienced something beyond her realm of comprehension, but she wanted it again, she wanted more.

Her body still shook with pleasure and exhaustion, but she was finally able to focus on the face of the man that had changed her life. He no longer looked like the sleazy, disreputable character she first saw. Now his old and hard look took on a decidedly more handsome and rugged persona. He had dominated her showing her things she never imagined and now she would do anything he wanted without question.

"Julie you were spectacular, your husband will love these photographs and you can make a lot of money like this. Did you enjoy yourself?" He asked.

Julie looked up at him and as she did tears started streaming down her face, but as she sobbed her head nodded up and down and between sobs said. "Yes, I was so wicked and decadent and I loved every second. You made me do all those things and all those people watched; oh god I was such a slut and so depraved, but I've never felt so alive."

Julie wrapped her arms around him and cried uncontrollably into his chest. George held her and smiled a crooked smile knowing that today she had done things that excited her so much, she could never go back. She needed the exhibitionism, to be watched, played with and the bondage helped her achieve that.

"Julie you can make a lot of money doing what we did and today you earned that $500.

He helped her stand and guided her back to the dressing room on wobbly legs where she quickly donned her street clothes. With her legs still shaky from all her orgasms, she left the studio with her mind still in a fog over everything that had happened. However, she was smiling, she felt alive, tingling all over and had her first paying modeling job.

As George watched her leave, he quickly ran to lock the doors and ran back to his computer area. He figured he made $120,000 on the webcast, would make at least that on the photos, but all that paled compared to her body wrapped around him. He stopped and stared off and space as he thought about the incredibly passionate sex with Julie.

He had lots of women and some great sex, but no one had ever responded to him the way Julie had. She had been incredibly sensitive, wildly orgasmic and fucking her in front of the cameras had been unbelievably awesome. He rocked back in his chair and thought about photographing her in a series of photo shoots. Maybe he would just find another reason to fuck that dreamy, wildly passionate body.