The Night Sky

Story Info
Who knows what goes on in the countryside at Samhain?
6.4k words
4.28
5.2k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon is full and lights up the fields at the back of the house, I stand at the back door looking out towards the river listening to the sounds of the animals and the birds as they hunt. It is a mild evening, occasionally clouds pass across the face of the moon and in those moments the sky darkens briefly. It is late October and I so love this time of year.

As I sit back down at the kitchen table to write I listen to the silence of the house. I am the only one up and it will likely stay that way until well past dawn by which time I should hopefully have finished a few more chapters and can then get some sleep.

I haven't always been such a night owl. When we lived in the city I was able to work during the day and sleep well at night which meant that Mark, my husband, and I had a normal, if boring, sex life. But since we moved to the country I have more and more been drawn to the night and find that now I can only really write when all I have are the night noises to keep me company.

We still fuck, except that was what we do, we fuck, often like rabbits. Without the added intimacy of sleeping together our sex has changed. Not necessarily for the worse though, it is just different. We have instinctively made up for the change by being a bit more adventurous. In fact I can still feel the imprint of Mark's cock inside me as I sit here writing this at the same table where I had been bent over as he pounded me hard from behind, my tits pressed against the table cloth.

He had surprised me then, as he stuck his cock in deep and I arched my back to take all of him he had grabbed my hair and held onto to it pulling my head back. That was not the surprise though, we had long ago realised that I preferred the shulachitaka and liked a little pain with my pleasure, the surprise was his question as he pulled himself almost all the way out. He stayed still for a while, his cock head still inside me as he teased and he said:

"You need a cock in your mouth right now, a long hard cock filling your mouth as I fuck your pussy, perhaps I should fuck your hot brown ass too."

This was a surprise for three reasons, firstly Mark was not really one for talking dirty, secondly neither of us were particularly keen on anal but lastly, and most significantly from my point of view, was that this was the first time there had ever been any suggestion of anyone else joining us.

It's not that I hadn't fantasised about it once or twice and I did have some experience many years ago before I met Mark but not since. In fact, if truth were told, I had watched the two tree surgeons from the village working in our garden last week with less than honourable intent imagining as I was having one at either end of me pretty much in the way Mark had suggested.

We have been here for almost a year now moving in just before Christmas and I think the villagers are getting used to having some colour around, me being pretty much the only brown person in the County as far as I can tell. I suspect I'm exaggerating but that's how it feels sometimes.

My mind keeps going back to Mark's comment and the more I think about it the more out of character it seems which is disappointing because the idea is so attractive and the more I think about it the hornier I get. I am distracted so I can't work now so I walk over to the sink and look out of the window into the night.

It's a lot quieter than earlier, the animals must all be back in their dens or nests or whatever and I wonder if that's because the moon is lost behind clouds which has made it a lot darker. All I can hear is the tinkle of the water over the rocks at the river across the field and all I can see is that single faint light amongst the trees. Which, thinking about it, should not be there.

So I start imagining who it is, firstly the mundane: it's a villager out night-fishing or local children camping out in the autumn night. Then my imagination moves up a gear and the villager becomes a poacher and the children become a local couple finding somewhere quiet for a lovers tryst.

Then my thoughts get a little wilder and I start to think that it's samhain in a day or two so maybe its a local skyclad wiccan preparing their rituals or that the woods at the end of our fields are a local dogging site. I laugh to myself as I realise that this little light a hundred or so yards away has now become evidence of naked bodies frolicking away.

I keep looking and notice that the light has moved, it looks nearer and it flickers so it must be a candle, which seems odd. Or they might have just gone behind some bushes, or it's a trick of the light, or it's my imagination but it doesn't matter anymore because it's gone now. I watch for a little more before going back to the table to try again.

My book is about the impact of the MeToo movement on policing in the UK so sadly my meandering thoughts involving witches and rutting bodies don't help so I save my work and head on over to Twitter for 'research'. I know it's not proper research in an academic sense but I'm not in the mood for that right now. I'm still a little horny and the thoughts of the whole village gathered in the woods nearby fucking each other's brains out hasn't helped.

So I scrap Twitter too and start checking out some of the dirtier corners of the internet. I'm not too sure what has come over me lately but more and more I find myself drawn to videos of older white men fucking younger brown women. That should not come as too much of a surprise as that describes Mark and I to a T, Mark being the wrong side of 50 and I'm not 30 for another 2 years. What is strange though is how recently I have found myself watching these videos. I've never been much into porn but over the last few weeks it seems as if something has just clicked inside me.

The problem I have is that they are usually so unrealistic, the men are usually way too buff with huge cocks and the power dynamics are wrong, the women are too submissive, when the reality is that most cocks are no bigger than 5 or 6 inches and most brown women I know love to take control. It's certainly not unusual for me to pin Mark down as I ride him to oblivion, which gets me thinking as to how that's exactly what I want to do right now.

Pushing the bedroom door open slowly I creep across the room and stand over the bed looking down at my lover. He has lit a candle which is nearing its end but means that I can watch him for a little. He is lying on his back tonight and his eyes are flitting about in that REM state, he's clearly dreaming, which becomes even more obvious as I glance down to see the bed sheets tenting from his erect cock.

So he's exactly how I want him, prone and hard, and I pull the bed sheets down to expose his long slim frame and he is naked with his hard cock sticking out proud. I slip out of my lounge pants and pull my t-shirt over my head. Placing one knee on the bed I slowly transfer my weight onto that leg which allows me to bring my other leg up without waking him. I lean across so that I can now lift my leg across his waist as I straddle him. My pussy is aching with need.

My arms are either side of his chest and my knees are either side of his waist, my pussy is open and wet and positioned above his shaft. He is still sleeping soundly and I wonder briefly about the ethics of what I am about to do. I know that he has told me many times how much he likes me waking him up with my mouth around his cock so I don't see how this is any different.

I lower myself slowly so that his cock is touching me between my outer lips and I watch him for any sign of awakening. I sit myself up and impale myself on his long hard cock slowly lowering my pussy down until he is fully inside me. The candle dies at that very moment and I let out a long sigh as my pussy envelopes his shaft and darkness fills the room.

Leaning back I reach for my nipples and twist them hard and my first orgasm starts to build up inside me and I feel my pussy muscles contract as they massage his rod. He shifts slightly as he becomes aware of me but he does not awake. It's now a game for me to see how long I can fuck him before he does awake but I also wonder about his dream and whether it is me he dreams of and that thought starts to burn at me. Of course it is me that he is dreaming of as I lift myself up before lowering again as I continue to fuck him in his sleep, grinding my pussy down onto his cock.

That thought begins to consume me as I move faster and harder as I need to make sure it's me in his dream and I rock my hips back and forth, the silence of the night broken only by the slurping of soaking pussy and the rhythmic muttering of gentle voices from outside the window of which I am blissfully unaware because all my attention is on my need to cum, I need to cum so badly and I am so close and I am loving the feeling of being in absolute control as I fuck him with abandon as he subconsciously and subtly moves to my rhythm.

I can feel his cock swelling inside and I imagine the tightening of his balls as my pussy starts to spasm as the climax approaches. I lean forward and place my hands gently around his neck and I squeeze and I feel my nipples brush his chest and I cum hard, and as I cum he does too and I feel his cum filling me and his cock is so hot and hard and there's a lot more cum than usual and its beginning to leak out but I lie there with my weight on my elbows as I feel him throbbing inside my throbbing pussy. The noise outside the window which had risen to a crescendo in time with our fucking is quietening and I become aware of it at last but of course it must be the wind.

As I slowly ease myself off Mark and off the bed, I slip the covers back over him and he rolls over onto his side into his usual sleeping position. I need to shower and I need to get at least two hours of writing done before I nip into the village and catch the shops as they open. It's Halloween tomorrow and I need to get some goodies in case the village children come trick or treating. It's our first year here and we're a bit off the beaten track but I have no reason to suppose the children here are any different from those in London so we need to be prepared.

While I shower I am curious as to how I managed to fuck Mark like that without waking him and I'm a little surprised by that, there's a slight tinge of disappointment as well as some excitement at my skills. I wonder what he will say when he wakes. I wonder if he realises or whether he thinks he was just having a particularly vivid wet dream. I decide to wake him in a few hours with a blowjob and that thought gets me horny again and so what the actual fuck is up with me.

I laugh at myself as I think it must be the time of the year that's getting to me as I dry myself and find a dressing gown before I think about what to wear to the shops. Hopefully I can be back by 10 and get some sleep from 11 so that Mark and I can have an early dinner and watch some scary movies as we fend off the trick or treaters.

I get to the village for 9am when the shops usually open but the streets are empty and all the shops are closed. No explanation other than one shop where there is a handwritten sign saying they will reopen on Thursday. That's the day after tomorrow so what is going on? I swear to myself as I turn and head home. I will need to drive into town which is a good 30 minutes away so I suspect I won't be getting any sleep until noon at the earliest.

As I get home I notice that the flower beds in the front garden have been trampled. It's hardly surprising I think as they are all we have to mark the boundary as we have yet to get around to building a fence and I resolve to get us motion sensor lights for the front and back while I am in town. It does not register as a question to ask whether I should be concerned about this, I put it down to country living and assume it's animals.

Mark is not so nonchalant, he's pissed off because he knows that I'm going to be bothering him to put in a fence but he's also amused - it's like a scene from a corny Wicker Man rip off film was his description - as I told him about the deserted village. It's just as well I didn't mention the light in the woods or ask him about his dreams last night.

The town was busy, it took ages to find a parking space but i managed to get a couple of tubs of mixed sweets as well as some lights and external wiring from the hardware shop, and I also managed to find a grocers with a range of proper spices, and I mean the whole seeds not just the ground stuff. I grabbed a decent bottle of wine and some vegetables to cook later and headed back home so that I could get my head down for a few hours.

The bed sheets still smell a little of our cum and sweat which I find comforting and I can hear Mark tinkering around outside. The blackout curtains I had bought shortly after moving here help me get some sleep although that is full of horny dreams as I find moved myself working through a whole range of positions with Mark that when awake we would find challenging. Except Mark then morphs into our postman, who must be 70 if he's a day but who has the most enormous cock which impales me fully as I sit on him lotus position rocking gently.

I'm sure the two tree surgeons feature as well and at one point I find myself in our barn with a circle of about a dozen men all lying prone on the dusty ground all naked but masked and all with hard erect cocks. I am naked except for a string of pearls around my neck that I feel swinging between my tits as I would move from one cock to another squatting down on them, riding them until they fill me with their seed. As I finish the last man I stand and walk out into the field, cum dripping down my thighs and I join a throng of naked women of all shapes, sizes and ages and I just bask in a seething mass of flesh on the grass as hands and tongues explore me all over.

I wake in a sweat. Mark is standing over me with a worried look. "Are you Ok Sha? Were you having a nightmare, you were crying out?". I look at the clock, it is nearly 5, I smile at Mark and reassure him.

"No, no nightmare, but I did have a pretty freaky dream" as I try to describe what had happened and Mark then told me about his dream from earlier, except of course I knew a lot of the details from that. He is sitting on the bed as he speaks and I can see his cock growing inside his joggers as he tells me about how he had dreamed that I had ridden him and how he had felt unable to move and how arousing he had found that absolute loss of control.

I can not resist the sight of Mark's excitement and I reach out and grab his cock through the cotton of his trousers. he feels really hard and I know I want him again.

I stand and remove my clothes before walking over to the window and opening the curtains to let in the twilight. Mark is still sat on the bed so it is clear that I am going to have take the initiative here so I tell him firmly to stand. He complies and I walk over to him and pull his t-shirt over his head before licking at and sucking hard on his nipples. He stands still almost as if in a trance, I take hold of the waistband of his sweats and pull them down and he steps out. I grab his cock which is like steel and push him towards the wall until he can go no further and then I sink down and take him as far down my throat as I can manage.

There is no licking or sucking or gentle love making, I pin his hands against the wall and fuck his cock with my mouth, my pussy is gaping and throbbing as I squat in front of him and the urge is too strong, I need him inside me. I stand and push him away before I take his place at the wall. I turn away from him, my hands against the wall above my head and push my ass out to him. He moves behind me and takes me in one thrust, his hands steadying my hips as he lifts my feet off the ground.

I cum almost immediately and Mark soon follows as my pussy contractions milk him of his seed as I stand there on tiptoe, balancing precariously on his shaft with only the wall and his cock for support.

We are no strangers to quickies but that was one of the quickest but also one of the most intense. Mark slowly pulls himself out of me although his cock is still rock hard, my legs are weak so I sit myself down on the bed, reaching between my legs and scooping the cocktail of his seed and my cum onto my fingers and I taste it before offering my fingers to him.

It is so intoxicating how horny and sexy I am feeling as I pull Mark down onto the bed and climb over his body before sinking down onto his cock. My pussy spasms again as I sit up rocking gently so that his cock can find every tiny crevice inside me. Mark does not move and I sink myself forward and rest my head on his shoulder as I feel orgasm after orgasm wash through my body, my tits pressing hard against his chest and my nipples tingle as they push into him.

The orgasms come in waves and twice I feel Mark's cock swell and pulse and fill me with his cum before we resume our gentle rocking. It is so intense, it is difficult to find the words to describe how we have melded together into one organism as we barely move but the sensations do not wane.

I don't know how long we have been joined together like this before we hear the first knock on the door. "Oh fuck" I gasp as I come back to reality. I sit up, feeling that Mark has finally begun to soften so I slide off him. They knock again.

I grab my pyjama bottoms and a t-shirt and go through into the front room and open the inside door before stepping out into the porch.

"Who's there?" I call out and am answered by giggling childish voices.

"Trick or treat" they reply as I pull the heavy farmhouse door open. In front of me are three, what could best be described as, urchins. They do not have fancy costumes but are all dressed in rags and it is difficult to immediately tell which are girls or boys.

I smile at them and look up to see two adults standing at the edge of the front yard at the end of the path where the gate would be once we have put it in. They too are dressed as if from a victorian workhouse. I am very impressed at the effort our villagers have gone to as I reach down and grab a hand full of sweets and hold them out to the children. I place one handful in each tattered cloth bag the children hold and they turn and return excitedly to the adults.

The adults, however, just look at me as if confused, as if they have never seen a brown woman before, but they soon turn and disappear into the gloaming, the children running excitedly behind them.

I close the door and go back into the house realising quite how hungry I am and start to sort and chop vegetables to cook for dinner as I put a pan of spices on the stove to cook and blend and wash some rice to soak. Opening the wine I take a glass through to Mark who has just finished showering. He smells good, standing there naked but for a towel around his waist covering his cock which was clearly still semi erect.

My pussy throbs for him right there but I can smell the spices melding together and know I must not burn them so I put the wine down and give him a quick tug before running laughing back into the kitchen before he can react. I know we have plenty of time and that I will not get much work done tonight.

There is an eerie silence out tonight, I suspect that we have seen our share of trick or treaters for the evening so I give the pan a quick shake and drain the rice and walk over to the window overlooking the field. The moon looks huge and the clouds move slowly across the sky seeming to part as they approach the moon so as not to dim its majesty.

I can hear nothing at all, no animals, no wind through the trees, no river flowing. The moon casts shadows on the grass and I feel a chill run through me. This is a little scary I think to myself as I return to my cooking throwing the vegetables into the spice mix and covering the pan so they can cook slowly.

12