The Night Sky

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Returning to the bedroom I find Mark standing at the window looking out, "This is spooky isn't it, perfect for Halloween. Any sign of any more trick or treaters?" he asks.

"No, nothing, no sign of any life at all out the front, we should probably be twice as lively ourselves to make up for it." I joke as I smack him playfully on his ass. The two of us stand there looking out, Mark just in his pyjama bottoms and me in mine but with a t-shirt covering my breasts.

The main light is way too bright for the mood so I lisht a couple of candles and turn it off before moving behind Mark and wrapping my arms around his waist, I sneak one hand under his waistband and hold his cock. It was not hard but it was full and engorged. I push my tits against his back and look out of the window over his shoulder. At the side of our garden is a thick hedge behind which is the small road that leads into the village.

Usually we would see a bird or a bat flit across the night sky, or a fox or hedgehog cross the lawn and once or twice a field mouse had appeared out of the hedgerow but tonight there is nothing.

I feel his cock stirring but I am also mindful of the dinner on the stove and so leave it at gentle teasing as I slide my hand out of his pyjamas. He turns to me and complains so I kiss him and remind him that we need to eat.

"Fair enough, but lets even things out a bit" he replies as he takes hold of my t-shirt and lifts it above my head. My C cups sway as they are freed from my clothing and he bends down and kisses each of my hard erect nipples sending a shiver right through me. We stand together in front of the mirror, my brown skin darker than his, my nipples are almost black. He stands about 4 inches or so taller than my 5'7. His chest chair is beginning to get sprinkled with grey, his cock hangs heavy between his thighs with the outline clearly visible through his pants.

"Fuck me, we're a hot couple" he laughs as we both leave the bedroom. I head to the front room to put on some music and Mark to the kitchen to check the food and put the rice on.

There are only a few places in our farmhouse that we have not christened but our favourite place is definitely the front room, it is warm and inviting and full of soft furnishings to use in our play. The house is way too big for us and we rarely venture upstairs using what had been advertised as the dining room as our bedroom as it has a large fireplace and we had converted the scullery to also include a full bathroom so our lives tend to revolve around these four rooms. We use one of the outhouses to garage the car and the other as storage.

We had bought the place as we want children but we had not wanted to bring up children when we were living in the city. We want to fill this house with the sound of children and had decided that if I did not fall pregnant by the time I was 30 that we would look to adopt. Consequently our lovemaking was free from the concerns of birth control and I think we both felt liberated by that lack of pressure.

Ella Fitzgerald's voice fills the room as I settle back on the couch so that I can check Netflix for movies although I already have other plans for our after dinner entertainment so put little effort into the search. Mark came through with the wine bottle and refilled my glass announcing that dinner would be about 20 minutes more which in reality means that I would need to check the rice in 5 minutes because he always had it on too high a heat and that 20 minutes would really be 30. The dal would only take 10 minutes to heat through and I knew that Mark would not have remembered to take it out of the fridge.

Absentmindedly I twirl my nipples through my fingers enjoying the tingle that sends right through me. I slip one hand inside my pants and brush a finger lightly across the top of my clit and shudder. I swear we could heat the house for a month on the sexual energy I am feeling tonight.

We eat on our laps in front of the TV watching crappy movies none of which are at all scary and most of which are so predictable we entertain ourselves guessing the next plot twist and getting it right 90% of the time. We then make out for a couple of hours sitting on the couch in front of the TV with our hands inside each others pants until, exhausted from our exertions during the day, we doze off.

I wake first, I think it was the chill and the darkness that wakes me. The candles have burnt out and the night air is cold, colder than usual in our farmhouse with its thick walls that usually kept the heat in so well. I wriggle out of Mark's arms in an attempt not to wake him and pad in my bare feet into the kitchen. That too is pitch black. I try the lights but they are not working, I light a candle and find my 'phone, it is dead. I shiver briefly in the cold so walk over to the thermostat but that was out too.

'Shit, a power cut,' I think to myself and go through to the bedroom to make up a fire so that we can at least be warm in there. I give up any hope of getting any work done and reckon we should curl up under the duvet and keep each other warm. I light the fire and pad back to the front room.

I check my laptop to see if the power company has anything to say for itself but of course it is also dead. This is odd as I was sure I had a full charge only 2 or 3 hours ago. I look at the clock on the mantelpiece but that has stopped ticking too, at one minute past midnight, so I have no idea what the time is now.

There's not a lot I can do about this until the morning so I kneel down quietly in front of Mark and ease his cock out of the fly in his pants and wrap my warm lips around him. He doesn't stir although I can feel the blood beginning to flow into his cock as it starts to engorge and grow. I need to rouse him so that we can go to bed and this seems like as good a way as any.

His cock grows and Mark shifts slightly but he does not awake. I'm feeling a little mischievous so want to see if I can get him to cum in my mouth. We don't usually get that far when I give him a blowjob because we usually get to a point when he wants to be inside me and as he is such a good fit I never object.

I keep his cock in my mouth sucking gently and teasing his tip with my tongue until he is rock hard and I can really go to work. I pop open the button on his waistband so that I can also free his balls and start licking his length but still concentrating on his cockhead, I start to hum lightly to add to the effect and he shifts again to allow me full access to all of him. He still does not awake, what is it with this man and his ability to sleep through my horniest administrations?

I cup his balls with one hand and roll them gently together, his ball sack feels heavy and full which is quite amazing given the amount of cum I have taken from him in the last 24 hours but I'm not complaining.

The humming gets louder and it seems like it is surrounding me as I lose myself in my task to get him to fill my mouth with his seed, but this is taking forever, his balls are tight and his cock is so hard and I am using all my tricks but there are none of the usual signs I get from him when he's about to cum.

Then the whispering starts, it's very quiet and I hear it but I also don't hear it if that makes any sense, it tells me: "Fuck him, ride him, fuck him, take his seed, fuck him, ride him, fuck him, take his seed" and I have to comply.

Using one hand I ease my pants down and off. I take one long last slurp of his lovely hard member and stand. I am between his legs and he is sitting back on the couch so I have to gently step over his legs so I can straddle him, and resting my knees on the seat cushions either side of him I slide myself down until he is all the way inside of me.

I sigh deeply as I feel my pussy muscles wrap around his cock as the whispering becomes chant like. I lean forward so that I can raise my ass and I drape my nipples over his mouth brushing his lips. He does not respond but It feels delicious anyway so I start to rock myself backwards and forwards on him as I lose myself in the sensations.

Mark must be stirring because I feel his hands on my ass and his fingers start to probe my booty ring and then I feel the pressure as he stretches me open and I feel a long thin cock push itself slowly into my back passage so I slow my movements and relax to allow him entry. Then as he is fully inside both my ass and my pussy I become aware of our postman standing behind the couch and his big cock is pointing towards my face so I have to suck it and it tastes earthy and is hot to the touch.

I start rocking again as Mark's cock penetrates my pussy and the mystery cock fills my ass and the Royal Mail fills my mouth and it is so energising and I am drunk with the power of my sensuality. Two other bodies appear either side of the postman and their cocks are also hard and thick and I am using all my core strength now as I fuck and suck and am fucked and I reach for the two cocks and I notice the village women surrounding the scene, they are all naked and I recognise some from my dream earlier as they play with each other, as tits are getting sucked and fingers searching out others pussies.

A smell of fecund sexuality fills the air and I'm no longer cold. Then one cock in my hand shoots its load over my long black hair and he withdraws and is replaced by another. Shortly afterwards I feel the cock in my ass swell and fill my asshole with his seed and then he pulls out and his cum dribbles down my ass crack and I suddenly feel empty, but not for long.

As another cock slides into my asshole the second cock in my hand cums and I look up and recognise one of the tree surgeons as his load hits the side of my face. He smiles and withdraws and another cock appears and I grip it and jerk it hard.

I am so impressed by my multi-tasking as the postman's cock pulses and fills my mouth with load after load of hot salty spunk which I swallow until every last drop is gone and he softens and pulls out.

The women are chanting still but this time it's "Fuck her, fuck her, fill her with your seed. Fuck her, fuck her, fill her with your seed" and simultaneously two cocks, one in each hand, cum hard into my face and I feel cum dribbling down my cheek, closely followed by another explosion in my ass and they withdraw and now it's only Mark inside me and I'm grinding my pussy down hard and I'm cumming ferociously and I arch my back and two female mouths clamp hard onto my nipples and I cum again and again.

Mark finally starts to move, his movements are subtle at first and then he begins to thrust upwards. I avert my eyes from the orgy scenes surrounding us and look down at him, his eyes are still closed but his movements are becoming stronger and stronger and are in time to the chants.

My pussy is in a constant state of paroxysm, contracting hard against his cock as it thrusts into me. The chanting is building up and Mark is close, I know this. I am looking at his beautiful face as I grind and ride and he forces himself deeper into me until he cums, fiercely and passionately, and his eyes open and he shouts something or other and the chanting has become wailing and the smell of sex and cum fills the air.

Mark's cock is throbbing, shooting load after load deep inside me as he reaches up and pulls me down onto him crushing my tits against his chest and we collapse unconscious glued together by the cum of many orgasms.

...

It's midsummer's day and we are standing at the edge of the village green, almost all the villagers are out and there are stalls and games and everyone looks as if they are having fun. We walk across the grass towards a tea stand, although in my current state I have to walk carefully. I notice my mid-wife chatting to the postman and I smile at them both.

I have not been able to properly look the postman in the eye since last October but he greets me warmly gazing lovingly at my swollen belly. Suddenly we are the centre of attention as the villagers surround us cooing and congratulating us. I look around at the smiling welcoming faces and it registers briefly that there are no children, the youngest person here appears to be one of my two tree surgeons and he looks to be about 21. He looks at me and I see the lust in his eyes.

12