The Night That Would Never End Pt. 07

Story Info
Kristy's night finally comes to an end... Or does it?
4.6k words
4.85
5.7k
14

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Warning: this series depicts rough and degrading sex with some offensive language. If that's not your thing, then please move along.

This is final part of a seven part series. I highly recommend you read parts 1-6 before enjoying this story.

It didn't take long to get to the county jail. Once we arrived the deputy pulled around to one side of the building and yanked me out of his car slamming the door shut and shoving me against it. Then, he grabbed my chin, looked me in the eye and said, "You keep your mouth shut, understand? Not a fucking peep."

"Yes, sir."

I'm not sure how he did it, but somehow he managed to lead me through a side door and down a long corridor without anyone seeing us. It made me wonder how secure the jail was, but at least my humiliation was minimized. The hallway was quite cold and goose bumps were forming on my skin as I walked alongside the deputy. I felt as though my heels were announcing my presence to anyone who was there as they clicked against the hard floor loudly echoing throughout the hall.

Finally the deputy stopped me at an unmarked door unlocked it and pushed me in. It was some sort of holding cell or interrogation room. There was a stainless steel table in the middle of the room with a couple of chairs on either side of it. The table had a bar in the middle of it that looked similar to a handle. Once inside he closed the door behind us and led me to the table. Then, much to my relief, he uncuffed me, but the relief wouldn't last long.

"Sit," he growled, pointing at one of the chairs.

I did as he ordered and sat in the chair closest to me. As soon as my bare ass cheeks touched the freezing surface of the seat I squealed. The deputy didn't even seem to notice or care, he just grabbed my wrists and cuffed me to the handle looking thing in the middle of the table.

"What are you doing?"

"You're going to wait right here and I'm going to send in some guys to get the contraband from you," he said, looking at me with a grin on his face. "Don't you let any of that dope slip out of your ass until my guy gets in here. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

The deputy then left the room and I was sitting there, almost naked, in the frigid deathly quiet chamber. I looked straight ahead and saw what could only be a false mirror. A thought occurred to me that anyone could be on the other side of that glass watching me. What a sight I would be to them! I looked like a used up whore, hair touseled, make-up smudged, wearing nothing but my underwear and heels. I felt and looked incredibly small and weak.

The room was freezing and my nipples were like arrow points straining against the fabric of my bra. My uncut sissy clit was completely shriveled up smaller than usual, and my stuffed rectum was almost numb from the cold chair. How much longer would it be I wondered. As I looked at myself in the mirror I began to feel aroused again.

It had already been such a long night and my mind was going fuzzy. Images of all I had been through that evening were flashing through my head like a sissy hypnosis video. I closed my eyes and squeezed my clit between my thighs and began to grind. I could hear Sir ordering me around like he owned me and I could feel the guys at the convenience store using me like a Fleshlight. I could smell Butch's sweaty balls pressed against my nose and feel his cum on my face. I could taste the rancid piss that got in my mouth when Sir shoved my head in the toilet, and I could taste my own cum as both Bill and Sir fed it to me. I could feel all of their cocks pumping me and filling my ass pussy. I was in a complete trance.

Suddenly, my trance was broken by the unmistakable sound of someone turning the handle on the door. My heart jumped and I became very anxious and even slightly scared. I nervously looked over my shoulder as the door opened.

My jaw must have hit the floor when I saw with wide eyes the beast of a man that was standing in the doorway. He was a huge black guy with shoulders as wide as the door frame and biceps the size of my head. He sort of raised his eyebrows at me as he stepped aside holding the door open for another guy to come in.

The second guy was also black but tall and thin. Although he was thin he looked ripped. He was carrying a plastic bin like what a bus boy might use and I could see his well defined biceps stretching the fabric of his inmate shirt. When he saw me he grinned and said, "shiiiit."

Then, a third man entered. You could tell he was in charge by the air of superiority that surrounded him. He too was black, and at least six feet tall with a stocky build. He had a neatly trimmed beard with specks of grey that framed a serious face.

After the huge guy closed the door behind them I decided to break the awkward silence.

"Umm, h-hi," I said sheepishly.

"Shut the fuck up!" The leader growled at me.

Immediately he stepped to me and grabbed me hard by the back of my right arm and pulled me up to my feet. Then, he shoved me over the cold table and, taking the plastic tub from the thin guy, he dropped it on the chair behind me. After that, he pulled my thong to the side, then grabbed a handful of my hair and yanked me back to my feet positioning me over the tub in a semi-squatting position. His grip on my hair was so strong I thought he was going to rip my hair right off of my scalp.

"Open that tight white ass and give me my dope, pussy bitch." He ordered, holding me firmly by my hair.

"Yes, sir!" I squealed as I tried to relax my anus. I took a deep breath and slowly my hole opened up. One after another the little baggies slipped out of my bottom and landed in the plastic tub. All of the loads I had taken that night were leaking out of me too. I felt humiliated with them watching me and laughing at me like they were.

As the drugs continued to drop into the bin, the thin guy said, "Damn bitch, he stuffed yo ass good!" Then the huge guy said, "sho nuff, that ass stretched the fuck out!" They all seemed to be amazed at my gaping hole as I squatted there over the tub. I could see from the reflection in the mirror that they liked the show. Finally, the last baggie dropped out of my bottom and a little stream of semen rolled down my tiny panty covered balls.

"Goddamn that pussy looks nice!" The leader said as he placed a hand on each of my butt cheeks and spread them apart. "Ain't had me no good ass in a minute. What y'all think? Wanna dick this bitch down fo' we head out?"

"Pussy bitch carried all dis dope in here, only right that we let her carry our nutt out," the thin man said. Everyone laughed.

"Fuck yeah, I'm down!" Huge man added enthusiastically.

"I-ite, but I'ma go first, you niggas can have what's left," the leader said as he handed the tub off to thin man. "Take dis shit Skinny."

"That's cool but I got next," Skinny said, "cuz Thugzilla damn sure gonna ruin this sweet pussy!" He turned toward the huge guy and passed the tub off to him.

"Haha no doubt!" Thugzilla laughed as he took the tub from Skinny.

It was in this moment that I was frighteningly aware of the fact that I was still cuffed to the table and completely at their mercy. There was nothing I could do. Hell, even if I wasn't cuffed, there was no way I could resist these big muscular men. They were about to run a train on my ass and that was that.

The leader shoved my face down on the cold hard table and pulled the chair out from behind me. At the same time, Skinny came over to the edge of the table right by my face and began reaching into his pants.

"I'ma let you suck my dick while Anton fucks you. Sound good, pussy boy?" Skinny asked.

"Y-yes sir." I stammered.

Then Skinny pulled his big black cock out of his waistband and my eyes widened. He was only semi-erect but already had a good eight inches of meat in his hand. He approached me, cock in hand, and I willingly opened wide for my ebony treat. I engulfed his cock head with my lips and immediately started to swirl my tongue around his tip.

"Oooh goddamn this bitch got some head skills!"

Meanwhile, as I was slurping on Skinny's fudge pop, Anton was squaring up behind my ass with his massive dick in his hand. "Mmm shit, this faggot look just like a real girl from back here." I could feel the blood rush to my face as I blushed at the compliment. "We might need to keep this bitch in lock up with us."

Then, as all the guys laughed and Skinny began fucking my mouth, I felt a fat warm mushroom tip pushing against my gaping asshole. Anton pulled back for a second and spit on my hole, then I felt the tip push against me again, this time with enough force to breach my wore out sphincter.

"MMMMMGHHH!" I groaned and tried to pull my ass away from the invader, but Anton latched on to my hips and wouldn't let me go anywhere.

"Where you goin, huh?" Anton pulled me back on his cock. "Unghh, that ass might be used up, but it's still a tight fuckin hole!"

As he sank his cock deep inside me I moaned and almost spit Skinny's throbbing bone out of my mouth, but he quickly grabbed the back of my head and held me in place. "Nah bitch, ain't nobody told you to spit my shit out. Suck!"

Anton's cock was now buried to the hilt in my ass and he held it there for just a few seconds while Skinny fucked my face. I was whimpering and gagging on Skinny's cock all at the same time. I gripped the handle bar that I was cuffed to and tried my best to mentally let go and relax and let these guys have their way with me.

Anton began fucking my ass in and out with the full length of his member while Skinny pulled his cock from my mouth and began to slap me in the face with it.

"Oh my gawwwdd!" I cried out. The guys laughed once again.

"Yeah that's right bitch. I'ma be yo God today!" Anton said as he began to slam into my ass harder.

"That's it bruh, give it to the little white bitch!" Thugzilla cheered.

As I continued to moan like the pathetic whore I was, Skinny said, "I think this little trick gonna be in love with black dick after today!" Then, he shoved his cock back down my throat.

"Shiiiit, I'm in love with this tight ass," Anton said as he pumped my ass vigorously. "She bouta make me cum already." Anton's fingers were digging into my hips as he began to tense up.

"Yeeah faggot! Take my fuckin nut! Here it come! Unghh unghh aaggghhhh!" Anton drilled my ass deep and I could feel his penis swell and convulse with each shot of his warm seed. He pumped his load deep inside me sending waves of pleasure throughout my body. The overwhelming feeling of it all was making me moan and whimper as loudly as I could, creating a vibrating sensation around Skinny's dick.

"Aww shit! Anton... you done bruh? I need that ass dawg. This pussy boy bouta make me bust in his mouth!"

Anton laughed as he pulled his spent member out of my hole and smacked my ass. "All yours nigga."

"Hell yeah." Skinny pulled out of my throat and maneuvered himself behind me while I gasped to catch my breath and prepared for my next breeding. Skinny was already on the verge of cumming so he wasn't planning on wasting any time. He quickly got into position and rammed his big black cock up my little white ass.

"Aghhhh!" I cried out.

"Yeah! Take this dick boy. Ungh!" Skinny penetrated me with relative ease and began humping away, grabbing my shoulder and pulling my hair. He was really giving it to me!

It was only in that moment that I was finally able to look up and see everything happening around me through the mirror. Anton was back behind Skinny and me putting his cock away with a very satisfied, but still serious look on his face. Skinny was of course behind my ass grimacing and grunting as he closed in on his own climax. And then, off to the side, was Thugzilla.

Thugzilla just stood there, watching Skinny work me over, with his hands on his hips patiently waiting his turn. As I rocked back and forth on Skinny's cock, I started to gawk at this huge specimen of a man. Actually, to be more specific, I gawked at what I saw between his massive thighs.

To my amazement and horror, swinging semi-erect between Thugzilla's thighs was a dark uncut penis about the size of a Monster can, and not just any Monster can, but the "Big Fucking Can."

Thugzilla must have seen me staring at his monster cock, because he stepped up to me slowly stroking his shaft and said, "Haha I know you thinkin it ain't gonna fit baby, but don't worry, I'ma make it fit. And then, I'm gonna empty these big black balls deep inside yo guts." With that he fondled his testicles. He wasn't lying. His balls were the size of an actual bull's!

"Ohh fuuuck!" I cried out looking up and meeting Thugzilla's gaze.

While Anton and Thugzilla were laughing at my worried moans, Skinny began smashing my ass even harder, making a slapping sound as he rammed into my butt cheeks. He was grunting and moaning louder than before when suddenly he plowed his cock deep inside and held it there. I could feel his big black dick twitching and convulsing inside my bowels as he flooded my insides with yet another load.

"Ungh ungh unghh! Goddamit, bitch! Oooh!"

"You up, Thug." Anton said smacking Thugzilla on the shoulder.

Skinny slowly pulled his penis out of my rectum and I felt so empty. I imagine my hole was gaped bigger than it had ever been before. A fact that I hoped would make what was about to happen to me a little easier to endure.

"Damn that's some good ass," Skinny said. "I stretched that bitch out and loosened her up for you Thug."

"Hahaha," Thugzilla let out a deep laugh. "I don't know about loosened. You better put something in this bitches mouth so she don't scream out while I'm stretching that little white ass."

"Shit, good idea." Then, skinny pulled a bandana out of his pocket and came over to stuff it in my mouth.

"Hold up." Thugzilla pushed Skinny aside and brought his monster cock to my face. "Slob on it bitch. Get it nice and slippery."

I opened my mouth, still in shock at the size of his thing, and he pushed the head through my wet lips. My mouth stretched and stretched and it filled up with his cock head. He put his hand on the back of my head and forced his cock in further. He easily reached the back of my throat and punched my tonsils with his dick head making me wretch hard and spew my slick saliva all over him as I jerked back and spit his cock out.

"Yeah, that's what I'm talking about!" Then, he grabbed my hair, told me to open my mouth, and he shoved his cock to the back of my throat once again. My back arched upward like a cat as I wretched on his cock. I was slobbering all over his penis, the table, and myself while tears rolled down my cheeks. Thugzilla punched the back of my throat repeatedly until he finally was ready to open my ass.

"Alright Skinny, gag the bitch."

Skinny came over and shoved the balled up bandana in my mouth.

"Good luck, bitch! Hahaha!" Skinny then picked up the plastic bin with all the drugs in it.

As Thugzilla was positioning himself behind me, Anton came up to him and said, "We gonna go ahead and get this dope inside, but I'ma let deputy dip shit know to stay the fuck out til you done. Enjoy yoself playa, but don't fuckin kill the bitch."

"It's all good bruh, just gonna teach this punk ass faggot what a real dick feel like."

"Sho nuff!" Anton and Skinny then walked out of the room leaving me all alone, cuffed to the table, with this big beast of a man poised to sodomize my sissy hole.

"Mmm that's a pretty pussy," Thugzilla said as he massaged my ass cheeks and stared at my gaping used up boi pussy. I felt him spit on my anus a couple of times and I took a deep breath and tried to relax my opening as much as possible.

"Yeah, that's it, open that back door for me."

I felt him sliding his massive warm cock head up and down over my hole until finally he rested it right against my pussy opening. Then, I felt him pressing against my anus and I took another deep breath and held it. As he pushed against me I took him pretty well until he got to the fattest part of his cock head. That's when my butthole stretched so much I didn't think I could take it, so I tensed up and rose to my tippy toes in an attempt to get away.

Thugzilla wasn't having any of that. While maintaining the pressure against my anus he placed one of his massive hands on the small of my back and violently slammed me down on the table.

"Be still, bitch. You getting this fat dick up yo butt today."

I was on my tip toes, biting down and crying through the gag while squeezing the handle white knuckle tight. Thugzilla pushed his cock head all the way in my hole and I writhed and bucked against him, but he wasn't phased by my resistance. He just held his cock and my body in place for a few seconds so I could get used to it.

"Calm yo punk ass down. The biggest part is already in. You know you gonna be in love with this D in a few minutes."

Then, Thugzilla spit on his shaft and slowly started pushing deeper. He stretched my insides to the limit aided by all of the semen from the lesser men that took me before him. I was completely still, breathing heavily, with my legs spread wide and stretched out behind me. I was just lying there, pinned to the frigid table but I wasn't concerned with the temperature of the table. All of my attention was on this beast forcing its way into my ass. He slid his cock deeper into me than any man ever had, and I felt incredibly full and stretched to the limit.

Having finally forced himself deep enough inside of me, Thug slowly worked his cock about half way out of my ass and then slid back in. Gradually he began to pick up the pace stopping occasionally to spit some more saliva on his shaft. As he masterfully worked his tool in and out of me my breathing started to level out and I started to enjoy the feeling of this collosal member rubbing against my prostate. With every inward push I shivered from the sensation of having my p-spot stimulated like never before, and I started to realize that I was leaking a lot of cum. I could feel that my panties were soaked and getting wetter by the second as he milked my tiny little clitty.

"Oh my God!" I cried out through the gag, which probably sounded more like, "Umph mm mmphhh!"

"Yeah, now you taking it," Thugzilla remarked as he began to pick up the pace gliding in and out of my stretched pussy with more vigor. I think he could tell that I was starting to enjoy it, because he loosened his hold on my back and took instead to grabbing my hips and pulling me into his thrusts. I felt like a Fleshlight once again as he used my hole to jerk off his big black cock.

"Oh yeah, baby. I'm gonna breed your hole good, unghh. I ain't had me a nut in probably six months, unghh. Fill you so full, you gonna be leaking my baby juice for a week." Thugzilla continued to talk shit as he brutally pounded away at my ass pussy. He started fucking me so hard I could feel his massive black balls slapping against the back of my thighs.

While he was enjoying himself, I found myself falling into a trance once again. I just kept saying to myself, "I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore," again and again as I remembered everything that I had done that day. Or more accurately, everything that had been done to me.

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

It all started with an innocent hook-up. A quickie with a stranger. But it had escalated so fast.

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

Now, here I was handcuffed to a table in a jailhouse while my almost lifeless body was getting used like a slab of fuck meat. And I was loving it! I was loving everything about it!

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

The mixture of fear, arousal, and adrenaline that had filled my night was so powerful. I knew now without a doubt that I was addicted to being used and abused.

12