The Night That Would Never End Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

I loved feeling weak and powerless. I loved being degraded and humiliated by real men. I loved being a fuck toy and a fetish for real men.

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

As Thugzilla plunged in and out of my fuck hole, causing all the other loads to leak out of me and drip down my thighs, I knew what I was...

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

"Gahhhhhh!" Finally, I was awakened from my trance as Thugzilla began pumping my bottom with long deep strokes. "Aghhhh, here it come, unghh, get dis nut, fuuuuuuuck!"

Suddenly, a torrent of Thugzilla's baby batter flooded my bowels as he violently convulsed in my ass.

"Hnghhhh, hnghhhh, gahhhhhh dammit baby!"

He came so hard and shot so much cum in my ass, I felt like I had just had an enema. As his balls began to go dry he huffed and puffed as his body quivered and he gasped for air.

"Whooo!" Thugzilla, pulled his still throbbing penis out of my rectum and as soon as the thick mushroom tip cleared my anus I could feel a large amount of cum roll out of my ass, and I could hear it hit the floor with a SPLAT!

Thug chuckled at the sight, but I just lay almost lifeless on the cold table, fucked to complete exhaustion. Thugzilla approached my face and removed the bandana from my mouth. He then used the rag to wipe the sweat from his forehead and then the cum from his cock. After that, he stuffed the rag back in my mouth.

"You can keep this, baby doll. Something to remember me by. I mean other than a permanently gaped asshole, hahahaha!" Then, just like that Thugzilla put his cock away and left the room.

I was left there all alone again. My used up ass wide open for anyone who walked in to see, but I didn't care. My body felt completely ravaged. I was sore and tired but somehow extremely aroused. I was giving in to a wave of pleasure that was consuming me. My gaped hole felt so wonderful as it leaked out fresh cum loads, and my shriveled clitty was drowning in my own soaked panties. I could taste Thug's cum and sweat in my gag and I couldn't get enough of it.

Eventually, the deputy walked back in. I looked up in the mirror and saw a look of genuine astonishment on his face as he looked at me bent over that table.

"Goddamit, they tore your ass up didn't they?"

I was barely conscious as the deputy uncuffed me from the table and re-cuffed my hands behind my back. He said something to me about how I should be lucky it was so late or he'd make me clean the floor. Then, he led me back down the hall on wobbly legs and put me in the back of his squad car. The deputy then drove me to my house and uncuffed me. As I started to walk away, he grabbed ahold of me by the throat and shoved me against his cruiser.

"While you were in there having the time of your pathetic life getting railed by those big black cocks, I made a record of all of your personal information. That's right, I have your name, address, phone number, everything. Not only that, but I also recorded you getting your little punk ass turned out."

The deputy showed me a video playing on his phone. I couldn't believe it. While those guys were banging me, the deputy was on the other side of the mirror recording the whole thing. As I watched the video clip, I thought to myself, where is he going with this? But really, I already knew.

"Yeah, that's right. So from now on, you're going to be my little drug mule, and there's not a damn thing you can do about."

The deputy went on and on at some length about how he owned me now and I was going to do everything he wanted and keep the narcotics flowing into the jail, but I wasn't really listening. I just wanted to get inside my place and soak in the bath. When the deputy was finally done talking and he released my throat, I asked him about my car that was left on the side of the road.

"Did you call a tow truck or something?"

"That's your fucking problem," he said.

Then, he got back in his cruiser and drove off. I stumbled into my home stripped down and got into a warm soothing bath. "What a fucking night," I said out loud. I guess my life would be completely different now that I was on call to have my rectum stuffed full of drugs at any given time. And I was sure that I would be seeing Thugzilla and the gang again.

The sun was coming up and the night was finally ending, but given my new found circumstances, I guess the night would never truly end for me. After all...

"I'm a dumb sissy slut, and a worthless whore."

The end.

12