The Night the World Didn't End

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers

Normally, a particular excitement filled Carol when she was with a new woman, especially one who had up to then been a Sapphic virgin. With Joan, that feeling of exhilaration was easily magnified tenfold. A second kiss followed as Carol parted the folds of Joan's sex with outstretched fingers. It only took a brief moment to once more expose her clit from beneath its hood, gently massaging it with, first, the tip of her fingers, then that of her tongue. That wet touch was like that of a match to a pool of gasoline, causing Joan to let out a cry loud enough to wash away the memory of the softer ones that had preceded it.

Carol's tongue quickly became buried deep within the woman beneath her as she fell into a well practiced rhythm. A familiar pattern that sent frequent and increasingly intense ripples of passion flowing outward across Joan's supple body.

Back and forth Carol's tongue darted, seeking Joan's most receptive spots even as she used her hands to lift Joan's legs higher and further apart. Her body quivering with orgasmic anticipation, Joan reached down and grabbed her legs, holding them in place to allow Carol to devote her full attention to her charms. An attention she made the most of.

Hands now free, Carol slipped three fingers inside Joan, adding their motion to the blend of delights. Quickly they moved, soon matching the pace of her tongue as she drove Joan closer to the edge.

"Oh God, Carol, fuck me!" Joan heard herself cry out, in a way she rarely would with a man. "Fuck me with your fingers and your tongue!"

And that she did, for far longer than Joan thought possible as Carol seemed to sense just when to slow down, so as not to let her complete an orgasm that always seemed to be just a few moments away. Magical was the only word Joan could think of to describe Carol's tongue and it exhibited more skill than any man's before it.

In the end she was practically begging Carol to let her climax, and the blonde haired woman between her legs was now only all too happy to oblige. For, in the end, she knew that she could never deny Joan anything that would make her happy.

To say her orgasm was explosive would've been the greatest of understatements, and Joan knew all too well that if the world did go on past the morrow, it would be one she would always compare to all that came afterwards to.

Lifting herself from between Joan's legs, Carol climbed up on the bed and laid her body across her lover's. Her head rested against Joan's breasts and she was content for the moment to just lay there and enjoy the warm glow of her body against hers.

"That was really amazing," Joan finally said long minutes later, as she leaned down and kissed Carol softly.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," Carol said in between what quickly became a succession of gentle kisses.

"Did you?" Joan asked.

"More than anything in the world," Carol beamed. "I can't imagine how it could've been better."

Thirty seconds later, Carol had the answer to that question, when Joan said that she wanted to try and bring Carol the same delightful joy that she had just brought her.

-=-=-=-

Carefully slipping out from Carol's embrace, Joan worked herself down her friend's body, kissing each part of it as she went, alternating hard and soft caresses. She had no experience with what she was about to do, but that had never stopped her before. She hoped Carol would forgive any clumsiness on her part.

As she reached the apex between her legs, Carol stretched out her legs, giving Joan an even clearer view of her sex. For a moment, Joan glanced up at Carol's face, and never before had she seen such a look of happiness on it. She smiled for another moment, and then turned her attention to the task at hand.

The sight before her was both familiar and quite different, and not just because of the different hue of the hair that surrounded it. She reached out with her hand and ran four fingers across the very damp mound. The scent of aroused womanhood flooded her senses, causing a quiet different reaction in her that that of a man. From the very first time she and one of the boys in her school had played doctor in his parents' basement, she had never had to worry about pleasing a sexual partner. In most cases, it had been more a matter of keeping a man from getting too excited too soon. Failure to get him off had never been a consideration. Now she was, in a thought that gave her both amusement and trepidation, in virgin territory.

But, as anyone who had ever known Joan Holloway knew, she didn't get where she was in life by being faint of heart. Once she made up her mind to do something, there was little that could stood in the way between her and a goal.

Slipping one and then two fingers experimentally into Carol's depths, Joan was rewarded with a loud gasp of appreciation from above her. It was then she realized that, like it had been with so many men, she could do no wrong. It was more important just that she was there.

With much less uncertainty, Joan kissed the wet mound, running her tongue up and down its length even as she used her fingers to part the folds of Venus. Carol's reaction was instantaneous, her body responding to Joan's touch with a series of moans and gentle quakes, both increasing once her tongue replaced her fingers.

The sweet taste of Carol on her tongue was again familiar and different, comparing it to her own that she'd had cause to sample at times. Usually when it covered certain parts of male anatomy. Using both what Carol had done to her, as well as what she herself enjoyed as a guide, Joan began to settle into a close copy of the rhythm the blonde had demonstrated. There were more than a few missteps, but none that Carol seemed to mind in the least. At least not that could be told from the continued reactions of her body.

Carol's road to orgasm was a much steeper climb for Joan than her own had been, but it was one that she was determined to complete. Carol might have been a sprinter, but Joan was quite comfortable in the role of a long distance runner. The continued moans of encouragement from the blonde guided her, adjusting her efforts to those which produced the loudest replies.

"Oh yes, baby," Carol unexpectedly called out as Joan hit the perfect spot and she reached down and used her hands to guide the redhead back to it. "Right there, you got it."

And got it she had as her place on Carol's road took an unexpected leap forward, her body suddenly beginning to convulse as a strong orgasm overtook her. It wasn't at the same level as the one Carol had given her, but it was nearly just as satisfying.

Carol's body had barely stopped reacting to her climax when she pulled Joan up to her and kissed her with a passion that reflected all that this night had meant to her. The world could end at this moment and she wouldn't care. In her mind and heart, there could never be as perfect a moment as this one.

-=-=-=-

The world was indeed there the next morning, as it was the day after and the day after that. By the end of the following week, the crisis was over as the United States and the Soviet Union came to an agreement that removed the missiles from Cuba.

Carol and Joan came to their own agreement as well, although one much less formal. What had happened between them would not be repeated, or even spoken of again. That was just the way it had to be. But even if they never talked of it, neither would ever forgot what happened on the night the world didn't end.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,180 Followers