All Comments on 'The Night with the Wolf'

by Narg

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sequel

Tell us more about this incestuous union of brother and sister. Is Elijah's mother still living? Will he make her his and his sister's lover also?

tequilotequiloover 10 years ago
Awesome

story, 5/5 hands down.

Hopefully in the future you could add to it, and turn it into a multichapter story. Drag out the seduction and further adventures of the pair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So 12-year old Elijah & Liz have to watch

while their father fucks his mother, graphically? Way to get your story kicked off the site, if someone hasn't already reported it for breaking the guidelines; cardinal rule, no underage in ANY sort of sexual situation, didn't you read the T & C's?

dmg43dmg43over 10 years ago
GOOD!

this could easily be a multi chapter story......I hope you continue it!

redlion75redlion75over 10 years ago

i think the underage thing meant for them to be actually involve in the sex not as witnesses.

trite_readertrite_readerover 10 years ago
Fan-fucking-tastic!!

Brilliant story, well written and different. This is how it's supposed to be done.

Re: "So 12-year old Elijah & Liz have to watch" -It's really amazing how many fucking nerds there are on this site. In case the nerd hadn't figured it out, the twelve year olds were not having sex.

*Sigh* I suppose nerds need porn too...

JTDavis7776JTDavis7776over 10 years ago
wow

All I can say is wow the was a damn good story the title throw me off a lil but damn that was a good ride of a story beautifully done and well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

Great story I love the way you write and I loved this story

Thanks

arrowglassarrowglassover 10 years ago
GREAT story!

ABSOLUTELY GREAT story...was riveted...THANKS!!!!!!

Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
Well fucking done

Awesome story nuff said

oldwayneoldwayneover 10 years ago
Anonymous is some tight ass who has no balls!

This was a great story and he wants it kicked off of the site. Hell no! I hope everybody gives it Five Stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Things

I love the mix of rich unique words and modern slang it's very intriguing to read good job

juanviejojuanviejoover 10 years ago
I give you Cinco Estrellas!

I like your story very much. I want more like it.

beachbum1958beachbum1958over 10 years ago
Interesting, and definitely room for more!

The author's use of modern idiom in a pseudo-medieval setting works well, even though it shouldn't, but the author has done a good job of making the two work together in a fantasy that's pretty damned hot too! This story doesn't feel like it's over, and I hope the author feels that way too, as we could definitely do with more of this, with perhaps a dash more humour?

The other commentators getting at anon.about his comment re 12 year olds involved in a sex scene, even if they're not participating, and the fact they're forced to watch, not eavesdrop on, a pretty graphic sex scene should perhaps think about what they're saying, and what he's saying too, even if he seems to have zeroed-in on that one scene rather than looked at the whole context of the story, and does raise a small concern with me; where does the line between including a child in a sex scene and involving a child in a sex scene actuallly stop? The author may not have actually overstepped the bounds, but it's close, and I wouldn't be surprised if some busybody hasn't already reported this because of that same blurring of the distinction between the two; perhaps Laurel/Manu will have to take a view.

NargNargover 10 years agoAuthor
So, there seem to have been some formatting errors...

I'm pretty sure those weren't in there when I resubmitted the story, as it was only 3 pages long. Not sure how that happened. I'll see if I can fix it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

you put the story in twice

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
A five from me.

My only hitch with it was when he unzipped his pants. What was the time frame of this story? Continue with the story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
needs more rape

Why couldn't the dude rape both his moms, some randoms and his sister? You could have packed like 10 times as much rape sex into this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Amazing

Certainly different from what I usually read on this site, but the fact of the matter is, I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Amazing!!!

I love how this story is set back in time! It jut doesn't make the situation horrifying but makes it amazing since you know both of them love each other. Please make more of these kinds of stories!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Story

It seems that you've attempted to write a "time period piece", which, from what I can tell, is either mid to late eighteenth century. With that said, then you should know that the zipper wasn't invented until the 20th century. Otherwise, I thought you wrote I nice story. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Again Wonderful!

Read this for the third time now. Well written and always enenjoyable. Love to see hlow their future turned out. Hint....

oldwayneoldwayneabout 8 years ago
Outstanding!

Five Stars! I really enjoyed the story.

ansdguyansdguyalmost 8 years ago
Ten stars!

I only I could give them to this wonderful story. The originality and cleverness here is awesome. I didn't want the end to come so soon.

chipmonk9chipmonk9almost 8 years ago
more chs for this

I hope hope you write a secound ch for this

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A perfect beginning, middle, and end......

....what more can a fan ask for? Thank you so much for sharing your talented story telling! Kiss!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Damn, this is good.

erebustitan43erebustitan43over 5 years ago
fantastic

excellent story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Really creative and fantastic story.

coyote62coyote62almost 3 years ago

Really loved it even on the third reading!!

JuanTwoNoJuanTwoNoalmost 2 years ago

Well done? Perfectly done! Even the zipper thing is no problem, with a little imagination. A parallel universe need not follow exactly in the time frame of a sister universe. Especially when the brother universe has a hunger for his sister universe's flower and she a thirst for his seed.

mrdata9770mrdata9770over 1 year ago

(12/1/2022) JuanTwoNo Said it all for me. This was brilliant! Five stars and goes on my list.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill69about 1 year ago

OH WOW! Can't say more.

Evil_MonarchEvil_Monarch7 months ago

what happened with his mother?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Well it not erotica enough I expect raw wild and power erotica scenes where he wild claims her pussy with wild abodoment never giving a a moment of rest ,claiming her in every place of his house with her scream of pleasure so all will know ,she is his n his alone ,them make her his slut ,wife and his breeder to give birth to as children as he deserves

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous