The Night Zoe & Michele Raised Hell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TamLin01
TamLin01
391 Followers

Tangling Zoe's hair in knots with her fingers, Michele put her legs up and dragged Zoe in closer. The fire of the candles glowed in the dark pools of Michele's eyes as she cried out, the sweat of the two girl's clinging bodies dampening the grass underneath them. The trees seemed to lean in and cover them up, like giant, sheltering hands blocking the rest of the world out so that it didn't dare see.

The delicious feeling of Zoe's mouth and tongue on Michele's pussy filled her up from head to toe. I don't ever want this to stop, she thought. Not even for one second for the rest of my life. She'd started to wish they'd made the magic circle around a tombstone or a tree trunk so that she'd have something to brace her back against and push into Zoe even harder.

Head swimming, Michele pulled Zoe down to the ground and rolled her onto her back, then lowered herself down to grind her pussy against Zoe's mouth as she sat down over her face. With nothing else around to grab onto Michele hugged her arms around her own body, pressing her breasts as tightly against herself as she could.

The wild animal smell of sex filled her nostrils. The sound of Zoe's lapping mouth drove her wild. Michele's head lolled to the side and her hair hung down her naked back as she bounced up and down. Just a little more...just a little more...

When Michele's orgasm finally hit she nearly fell over. Her body spasmed and she felt like she was burning away like the wicks of the candles, melting into a pool like the burnt wax all around them. She fell on top of Zoe and they panted together, then kissed until they were breathless again and then it started all over.

Michele lady her head on Zoe's shoulder and murmured, dreamy, almost half asleep already from the unreal, dreamlike night she'd had. What a strange thing to think that I'm still the very same person who woke up this morning, she thought. Or am I? Maybe I was never even really that person at all.

A rustle in the leaves interrupted her thoughts, but she didn't look up until Zoe said to. "Hey," she said, nudging Michele. "Pay attention. This part is important."

"Hmm?"

Confused, Michele looked up. Then she screamed, but clapped a hand over her own mouth when it was barely out.

The dark man with the shadowy face stood over them. He was at the eastern tip of the circle, looking at where both girls lay sprawled in each other's arms. The boughs of the trees seemed to shift again to provide enough shadow to keep his face hidden, and the rest of him was just a silhouette against nothing, like a shape cut from black construction paper.

The blood left Michele's face. She tried to speak but all that came out was one word: "No."

But Zoe just smiled, and took the black man by the hand. "It's okay kiddo," she said. "There's nothing to be afraid of. He wants to meet you finally is all."

"It's not supposed to be real," Michele said, unable to speak much higher than a whisper.

"It was always real to me," said Zoe. "Just like you and me. Come on; what are you afraid of?"

Michele tried to shrink away, but she was at the edge of the circle again. The candles burned higher, much higher than they should have been able to, turning the cemetery lawn into a ring of Hell.

"It'll be okay," Zoe said, holding her own hand out. "Don't you trust me?"

"Yes, it's just...why can't we see his face?"

"Because you're not really looking," Zoe said. "Try again."

Still confused, Michele tried to look away, but something in Zoe's voice made it hard to say no. Bracing herself, she looked at the shadowy fully for the first time, and...

It was Malcolm. Malcolm, with his beard still growing in, and his clothes off showing his swimmer's body. He stood hand in hand with Zoe, naked in the circle.

But no, she quickly realized, it didn't look exactly like him. Something was off. It was the eyes; they were gold, and they glittered, and he never blinked. His face never changed at all, in fact, maintaining one smooth, mask-like expression, like the surface of a lake on the stillest day of the year.

And then, confusingly, it changed. Suddenly the man with the golden eyes wasn't a man at all; it was Zoe, a perfect copy standing next to herself. And then Michele gaped when the figure became herself instead, an almost perfect mirror image, and then another person after that, and another.

"What's going on?" Michele said, whispering.

Zoe made an impatient gesture. "Stop being so afraid of everything," she said. "Just come on already."

Amazingly, Michele didn't feel afraid anymore. The light in those deep golden eyes made her feel safe. Stepping up, she took the dark figure's hand in hers. A feeling of relief settled on her, like she'd just scratched an itch she'd had her entire life.

"What happens now?" said Michele.

"Now he wants to give us everything we've ever wanted," Zoe said.

"And what do we have to give to him?"

"Only what you want to. When we were kids I just gave him my Halloween candy."

"Really?" It was so ridiculous that Michele barked a laugh. Zoe nodded.

"Now that we're all grown up though, I have something much sweeter in mind."

Zoe went first, wrapping the man with the golden eyes in her arms, kissing him and then letting him take her right on the lawn, bent over on all fours as he fucked her from behind while she made animal noises.

Michele watched as if in a dream; the dark man looked like Malcolm again, and she discovered that she liked the sight of him fucking Zoe. Her body flushed with a blush of arousal.

But it didn't look like Malcolm when her turn came. Lying down underneath the shadowy figure and spreading her legs, she found that it looked like Zoe again. Zoe, wearing a still mask of her own face. Zoe, with beautiful golden eyes. Zoe, somehow pressing a hard, bulging cock between Michele's legs and entering her, fucking her with hard and insistent strokes on the ground even as the real Zoe pillowed Michele's head in her lap, laughing and holding her as Michele cried out again and again.

Her vision of the man/woman/thing blurred. It wasn't dark at all, she realized. It was all made of gold, glistening from head to toe, and it unfurled the most beautiful wings over both of them, so beautiful that she couldn't stand to look at them.

Closing her eyes, Michele looked at nothing instead, turning the whole world as dark as a candle flame that's just been snuffed out, and for the rest of the night all she did was feel.

***

It was morning. Michele opened her eyes and sat up in her own bed.

When she rolled over she was briefly surprised to find Malcolm next to her. For a second she even gasped, and the sound woke him up. "What's wrong?" he said, sitting up on one elbow. Michele gathered the covers to herself.

"Nothing," she said. "I had a dream. Are you—"

She was about to ask "Are you really you," but it was such a bizarre question and she had no idea what it could mean, so she stopped.

Although it was dark, she could see she was in her own room at school. Just a dream, she thought again. A dream about Zoe. She'd had them before, but never quite like this. Shivering, she huddled against Malcolm.

"Are you okay?" he said an arm on her bare shoulder. "What were you dreaming about."

"I...don't remember," Michele said. Then: "I'm going to the bathroom."

Once the door closed she locked it and turned to the mirror, examining her nude body front and back. She didn't really know what she was looking for, but there was nothing out of the ordinary.

Leaning over the sink, she washed her face. Get a hold of yourself, she thought. Malcolm knocked on the door. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just—"

When Michele looked in the mirror, Zoe was standing behind her. The other girl's smile nearly split her face in two.

Michele tried to scream but it stuck in her throat. Zoe gave a little wave and smiled even wider.

But when Michele turned around no one was there. Pale and shaking, she looked everywhere around the tiny bathroom, but of course it was empty. Malcolm knocked again. "I'll be out in a minute!" she said. Got to get a hold of yourself, she thought.

When she turned back to the mirror Zoe was still there in the reflection. She blew a kiss and then whispered in Michele's ear. Michele heard the voice:

"I told you: We'll never be apart now."

Zoe touched Michele's hair.

"Even when you don't see me you'll know that I'm always with you. Like a good friend should be, right?"

Then Zoe gave her a long, lingering kiss. And when Michele opened her eyes again nobody was there. She was alone.

Except, of course, she wasn't.

TamLin01
TamLin01
391 Followers