The Nightclub

Story Info
Georgia's first trip to a nightclub.
3.4k words
4.43
20.4k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers

Georgia had led a sheltered life, both as a guy and as herself. She had never been to a nightclub, ever!

I was away on business and staying in my usual hotel in Southampton. Arriving early allowed me extra time to have a bubble bath and shave all over, finishing off with a moisturiser, plucking eyebrows, painting my toenails and so on. All the usual girly stuff.

I decided to head into town for an early dinner and so slipped on bra and knickers with skinny jeans and plain black ankle boots. I topped this off with a plain tee and sweatshirt. This was my usual attire for dinner alone and enough to make me feel girly without attracting unwanted attention. Georgia had never been brave enough to eat in a restaurant as herself.

On the way back to the hotel I dropped into a store and picked up a bottle of wine. On returning to the hotel I stripped off my jeans and tee, slipped my boobs into my bra and put on my black Vollers corset. I always stand in front of the mirror whilst lacing up and find it fascinating to see my figure transforming as I tighten the laces.

Whilst I adjusted to the tightness of the corset, I lay on the bed to watch some TV. Occasionally, I got up to tighten the corset a bit more. It would usually take 3 or 4 attempts before it was tight enough for me.

I pulled on some gorgeous stockings and fastened them to the suspenders on the corset.

I returned to the bed to watch TV, constantly admiring the image presented to me as I looked down over my female body.

Usually, I would put on a dress, or maybe jeans and a top and head out for a walk into town. Perhaps to the marina, dropping into the London for a glass of wine, hiding in the corner browsing my phone.

This time however, I was feeling confident and rather sexy and in hindsight I put this down to the several glasses of wine that I had consumed.

I returned to the bathroom and put on my makeup and, unusually, decided to go for a night out, stronger look, finishing off with a super red lippy. French nails and my long brown hair completed the look.

Standing back I thought I looked pretty good and decided to go out to a bar, or somewhere similar. I checked on Google and found a nightclub called The Edge on the other side of town and decided that it would be a safe place to go. I was nervous as hell and further wine did little to allay my fears. I expected to chicken out at some point, but pressed on with my preparations.

I hadn't really come prepared for an outing like this and the only dress I had was much shorter than I would usually wear in public, but I had little choice. I considered wearing a black skirt underneath, turning it into a smock, but I tried it and it looked weird.

Slipping it on, my stocking tops were far too visible and so I removed my stockings and suspender straps and found some lovely nude sheer tights to wear. I only had 4" black patent Mary Janes with me and so they would have to do. Looking in the mirror I was pretty happy with my look but was aware I would have to ensure my dress was always pulled well down! I added the glitziest jewellery and accessories I could find, my rings and a watch.

I hadn't brough a clutch bag so I tucked the shoulder strap into my smallest bag and hung a few bracelets onto it, turning into something more acceptable.

I packed a spare pair of tights in my bag together with all of the usual things like makeup, lippy and so on. I put on my long coat, grabbed my room card and headed out on foot across town.

It was only a 10-minute walk and as I approached the club, I could feel my heart rate steadily increasing. It would normally be at this point I would decide not to go in after all, and I have no explanation why, on this occasion, I continued to the door.

I was pleased there was no queue and the doorman welcomed me with a smile and "Have a lovely evening Miss", which made me want to give him a hug. Instead, I just smiled and entered the club.

I quickly paid my entrance fee and found the cloakroom to deposit my coat.

I squeezed past some people just coming in and made my way into the club. It was fairly busy but not manic and after wandering around checking out the layout, I headed to the bar and ordered a cocktail. My heart was still racing but everyone seemed very friendly. There was a great mix of people. Lots of couples of all sexes and a few groups. Pretty lively, or so it seemed to me, being a nightclub virgin.

There were a few tgirls/trannies there and more tattoos than I had seen in one place, ever!

By the time I had downed my cocktail, many more had arrived and there was a really nice vibe to the whole place, so I decided to head for the dancefloor, via the ladies room which was full to the brim of girls of every type sorting out their makeup in the mirrors. I found a small space and squeezed in. Everyone was talking loudly and the din was overwhelming, but I assumed this must be normal for a club toilet.

I need not have worried about my dress. There were very many more interesting sights there than me, along with the majority of people who appeared to have simply come as they were.

Sadly, I do sometimes dance alone in my hotel room. It takes practice to dance in heels and now I am pretty confident and within minutes I was in the middle of the crowd and moving with them, like a flock of starlings all swaying together.

Several people talked, or should I say shouted at me without judging me in any way. It was fabulous and the whole experience was uplifting.

After a while, I returned to the ladies for some relief and to sort out my hair which by now was looking dishevelled. I then found a stool at the bar and struggled to get on without displaying my knickers to all and sundry. This, I thought to myself, was something I needed to practice!

Lots of people came and went for drinks and some engaged me in conversation, asking my name, where I was from, why I was on my own and so on and several invited me to join their group whether they were female, male or otherwise. But I was happy to rest my feet and stayed for another cocktail, or two.

I returned to the dancefloor and was happy having fun on my own when someone moved in from behind and held my waist, mirroring my moves. I placed my hands on theirs and immediately realised it was a guy. Usually, I guess, I would turn around and, probably, object. But the whole vibe combined with the drinks made me simply run with it and we continued to dance. When the music slowed, he moved closer and spooned me as we moved together with the rest of the crowd. By this time, I could feel his erection pressing into my ass. One hand was around my waist and the other was finding its way to my boob so I decided it was time to see who it was I was having sex with.

I turned around to see the smiling face of a guy who was certainly well over 6 feet. I am 5' 7" which, with heels made me about 5' 11" and I had to look up to his face.

"Hi" he said loudly, "I'm Andy. Who are you?"

"I'm Georgia," I said "I'm the girl you have been dancing with for a while."

With that, he simply put his hands back on my waist, leaned in, and kissed me.

I'm not sure why I didn't pull back but I didn't. I simply placed my arms around his neck and let him do his thing, which was very nice, actually.

He then pulled me toward him and we danced in unison for a while longer.

This was a new experience for me, and whilst I enjoyed the feeling of being in the arms of a guy, it wasn't something I had given much thought to previously. My mind had always tended toward other girls like me.

As we moved together, his hands easily fell to my ass and eventually beneath my too short dress. As he slipped one hand into the waist of my tights, I moved my head from his shoulder and kissed him. As I did, I knew this was giving him carte blanch to do anything he wanted to. Although I was worried, being in the middle of a dance floor, surrounded by others, it was clear that this behaviour was completely acceptable, judging by what else was happening around us.

As I pulled back from the kiss, I shouted in his ear "I think this dress is a bit on the short side", to which he replied, "I thought it was just a top and that you had forgotten your skirt." He has a sense of humour I thought. Nice.

He grinned a wide beaming grin as he took my hand and drew me away from the dancefloor to a quiet area nearby where couples stood necking.

He turned me away from him and as we watched the dancing, held me around the waist with one hand again and after dropping the shoulder strap of my dress, placed the other hand on my breast, inside my dress. As he played with my soft flesh and nipple, I turned my head and we kissed.

I was in heaven, and the longer this continued, the weaker my knees felt. To me, it felt as if we were having sex standing at the edge of the dancefloor. As I pressed into him, his bulge grew and encouraged me to press into him, moving to caress him with my ass. He teased and squeezed my nipple causing me to yelp sometimes and squirm under his efforts.

After a while, which may have been minutes or tens of minutes, my whole body shuddered and I came, collapsing into his arms causing him to have to hold me to prevent me falling to the floor.

After a few moments, I turned around and he held me close whilst I recovered.

He was smiling even more now but dropping my hand to his trousers, it was clear that he was still very hard. I looked around and decided to try to thank him for his efforts. As I kissed him again, I unzipped his fly. Another first for me. And released his cock from his pants. It was, frankly, huge when compared to my own. As I fondled it gently, it simply grew even more and as we kissed, I could feel the feedback through his mouth from every move I made below.

He was leaking pre-cum and I was unsure what to do next. Anything would likely to end up very messy.

"Shall we go somewhere else?" I said in his ear.

He nodded in agreement, zipped himself up and took my hand, leading me to a separate area of the club popular with people making out. I mean really making out!

This was as close as I had ever come to being at an orgy, I thought.

Andy sat down alongside two trannies who were trying to eat each other alive, or so it seemed. I was rather jealous, in a way.

There was no room for me alongside him so I kneeled between his legs, which seemed a pretty regular thing to do there, unfastened his belt and unzipped his fly again.

"Oooh, lucky guy" said the girl next to us, "Can I be next?"

I simply smiled and extracted Andy's cock from its home.

It was an impressive thing, but about right in proportion to its owner, I thought.

I had seen videos and pictures of this online thousands of times and now I had to decide if this was an experience that I was happy to participate in.

I leaned toward Andy and said "I've never done this before, so be patient with me."

Andy simply smiled and whispered in my ear "I don't care. If you don't want to do it, that's fine. No pressure. I can finish myself off if I need to."

He smiled and kissed me.

And so, I licked his pre-cum away. Very sweet, like mine. And did my very best to give him a blow job he'd enjoy. He simply laid back, closed his eyes and held my head as I tried to do everything that I'd seen others do in the movies. I didn't try to get him all the way in. If I had, I'm sure he would have been half way into my stomach, and I am pretty sure my gag reflex wouldn't allow me anyway.

But after a few minutes he exclaimed "I'm coming!" and at that point I realised that I had not really thought this through to a conclusion.

I had no time to get a tissue, and I didn't want his cum all over my dress, or his jeans for that matter. And so, I did the only option available to me, I kept him in my mouth as he came. And he really came a lot. Very many times more than I do. It was warm and this came as a surprise to me, though I cannot understand why. It tasted fine, a little salty like mine and I swallowed most of it, some escaping at the edges of my mouth. As he finished, he passed me his handkerchief to wipe my mouth.

Georgia had just brought a guy off, using her mouth!

I felt proud but also confused by my sexuality. I had never fancied any guys previously, but suddenly this felt OK.

The taste of his cum remained in my mouth and I decided that I needed a drink to wash it away so II zipped him up and as he headed to the bar to get some drinks, I went to the washroom to tidy up my face.

As I was re-applying makeup a very attractive girl came in and struck up a conversation as she tidied her hair. Unusually, there was nobody else there. She introduced herself as Jane. After a few moments, as I leaned forward to take a closer look at my lips, she stood behind me, pressed close, held my hips and asked, all matter of fact, if she could fuck me.

To say that I was taken by surprise is a bit of an understatement! She added, almost as an afterthought, the fact that she was trans, but loved to fuck gorgeous girls.

As I regained my senses and packed my stuff back into my bag, I kissed her on her cheek and I told her that I was a tgirl and was with a guy. As I saw the disappointment on her face, I added that it would otherwise have been lovely. I then also added that I would quite like to fuck her too, if that was her thing. I'm really not sure what came over me. It must have been the drink. She smiled and kissed me. A glorious girl on girl sensuous deep kiss, and I knew I could fall for this girl, given a chance.

In my mind though, I wanted her to jump me there and then and fuck me as I lay face over the sink.

She smiled and said that she loved tgirls and had seen me making out with the guy on the dancefloor. She said that the group of girls she was with were all jealous, and very turned on by the sight of us. She also complimented me on my dancing, which I thought was a lovely thing to say.

We chatted a few moments more and she gave me a scrap of paper with her number on, suggesting I call her next time I'm coming to the club, or anywhere else really.

"Maybe dinner one day?" she said as she disappeared into the crowd.

I was on a high and headed back to the bar to find Andy.

He had two drinks ready but was talking to another tgirl so I simply parked my bum on a stool on the other side of her.

Andy saw me arrive and introduced me to Rebecca, a redhead with amazing green eyes. Very seductive I thought.

Rebecca excused herself and kissed us both as she left.

"Blimey" I said, "If this is a typical club night, I have to come here again."

Andy explained that he was bisexual, with a slight bias toward women. He went on to explain that he thought that I was a genetic woman when he first spotted me across the dancefloor. He complimented me on having lovely boobs and I immediately apologised for them being so small.

Usually I would have silicone boobs in but when I tried them in the dress, it simply didn't look right and made it even shorter than it already was.

Andy was a regular at the club, travelling like me and always coming if he was in town. We talked for an hour or so before I explained that I had to go as I had an early start, and I hoped not to have a hangover.

Andy was really nice. A gentleman outside the club and he walked me to my hotel, his arm around my shoulders all of the time. I wrapped my arm around his waist under his jacket and we sometimes stopped for a kiss on the way.

Outside the hotel, we stopped and I leaned against the wall, inviting him to give me one last kiss. As I raised my arms to pull his neck toward me, he placed his inside of my coat and, as we kissed again, he lifted my dress and raised my bra above my breasts. As we kissed, he worked his magic again, manipulating my soft A size boobs and expertly playing with my stiff nipples. I could feel myself having small spasms and he told me he hadn't made a girl cum by playing with her breasts before.

I explained that they were super sensitive after taking hormones, and to be gentle.

It was only a couple of minutes more and I came again, panting as he held me close to support me.

Andy was clearly very pleased with himself and his new skill.

As we readied to go our separate ways, Andy asked if he could see me again and so we swapped numbers, promising to let each other know when we would be at the club next time, although I had in mind going alone again, hoping to meet someone else there next time.

"Perhaps Jane might be there," I thought...

Andy asked if, next time, I would allow him to explore my tgirl pussy, as he called it. I had told him that it was tucked and taped and not open for play this evening. I explained that I would, but not in a club. If he wanted to do that, and if he wanted to fuck me, it had to be somewhere nice, ideally with a bed.

After checking my makeup and lippy in my compact, I walked back through the hotel reception a different person that night. More confident, and more experienced than when I had left.

In my room, releasing my boy bits was actually a big relief. The tape had left its red marks and I applied moisturiser to prevent irritation in the night.

Reflecting on the evening, I wondered why I had not found that club previously, after all, I had been travelling to Southampton for decades.

The truth is that I have become older, and my desire to be female and to be seen outside of a closed room has grown. This has led to my wish to develop small breasts and generally become more sexually aware, or hornier, if you prefer.

I can't help myself!

Georgia xxx

All comments, suggestions, etc. welcome xx

GeorgiaD
GeorgiaD
127 Followers