The Lingerie Club

Story Info
My first visit to The Lingerie Club.
12.6k words
4.83
41.2k
76
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I used to live in Newcastle up until I was 18. After completing college, I wanted to continue my studies in Financial Accounting, the best place for me to do that seemed to be London. I'd never visited London before so when I arrived there it was a massive change of pace. I used to drive everywhere, but now I got the tube or bus. I spent my first year of Uni living in the student halls, which was fun, but I missed my own privacy.

As part of my university course, I had to work alongside it in order to gain the degree I was after. This meant earning a healthy London wage whilst living in cheap student halls. At the end of the first year, I'd saved up enough money to buy myself a little studio apartment just on the outskirts of London. This gave me back my privacy whilst also still having the key transport links I needed for university and work. My sex life during my first year was non-stop. I was a good-looking lad who was around 5ft 7 and used the gym regularly, so girls weren't hard to come by. Not especially after nights out living in the halls. The number of girls I slept with in that first year must have been 20 or more. I'm not proud of that number, but I was enjoying myself.

Well, I was enjoying myself to a certain extent. You see, there was one thing I was hiding from everyone who knew me. I loved to crossdress. There, I said it. I regularly shave my whole body so it's good for people to know that I'm really into swimming so that avoids any sort of awkward questions about that. During my first year at Uni, I had to purge and get rid of all my things in fear of being caught by one of my roommates. But since getting my own place, I now had a full wardrobe dedicated to my alter ego, Alexis.

Also having my own place meant that I had absolutely no fears about what I had delivered if I was going to be home. I was always getting something delivered, whether it was dresses, legging, lingerie, or sex toys. During the pandemic, all my lectures and work was done from home which was great. I was able to attend all online classes and meetings dressed in just a t-shirt on the top and then either a comfy pair of leggings or skirt on the bottom. I'd pretty much began to live as Alexis as much as I could. As soon as I finished work or Uni, I would dress up and have fun with my toys or just watch Netflix.

I'd even branched out and had bought wigs and make ups and I spent a lot of time on a night watching YouTube tutorials on make-up and practicing. Yeah, I looked like a clown for the first few weeks but eventually things started to take shape and I looked pretty good. Sexually, I'd never been really attracted to men other than the cocks they had between their legs. The more I watched porn, the more I started to think of myself as the woman and what it would feel like to be fucked. That's where the toys started to come into it, and I bought plenty of different size dildos and began to work on stretching my ass.

This really was the worst time to try and explore your sexuality. The world was on lockdown, so I was left so frustrated for nearly 18 months during the pandemic. During that time though, I began to cam online through different swingers' sites and gay apps. That gave me confidence to move forward with how I looked as Alexis. So, I made my next purchase, some boob inserts that strapped on like a bra. The love I was getting online was amazing and the more I spoke with horny men, the less interested I became in women. Although I did still speak to some women who found the idea of Alexis a major turn on. The dream of meeting a woman for some hot pegging action was something I could look forward to in the future, but for now I was solely focused on men.

As lockdown started to lift, places were allowed to reopen again meaning lectures and work was now allowed to take place back on site. As much as I wanted to get back to normal, I couldn't help but feel disappointed that I had to leave the house again. It meant less time to dress as Alexis which was never fun. Although I did become more adventurous, when heading to University I often started to underdress. I'd wear panties, bras, stockings, and tights but just made sure that I was overly covered so I couldn't be found out. I even started to underdress at work. I'd have to wear a suit to work so I'd try to wear panties as much as I could. I set myself a little target of exclusively wearing panties everyday by two months' time. I thought it was an easy target and I think I managed it 95% of the time but there were times when I was nervous and had to resort back to my boxers.

But my underwear drawer had undergone a transformation. It was now 90% women's underwear with only a few pairs of boxers for when I had any medical appointments. My wardrobe was now a 50/50 split between men's clothes and women's clothes. I joined forums online for crossdressers and bisexual men in order to see what was out there. Whilst browsing one day, one of the adverts down the side of the page was for something called 'The Lingerie Club'. I immediately assumed it was just going to be one of those targeted ads because most of my internet history was looking at lingerie.

But curiosity got the better of me and I clicked on the ad which immediately opened a new tab and took me to a website for 'The Lingerie Club'. My assumptions about what it was, couldn't be more wrong. The giant banner across the top read 'FINALLY REOPENING AFTER LOCKDOWN, WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU AGAIN'. I had a look around the website and it was a club that was based in the centre of London. The club was aimed at men, women and crossdressers who wanted to meet other likeminded people. They had photos of the facilities which showed that the building was set across 3 floors. On the ground floor was the main reception area, which had two different entrances. One entrance at the front of the building was for male and female admirers, this would take them past a small reception before going straight upstairs to the first floor where the bar area was. At the back of the building was another entrance which also had its own reception area. This entrance was for the crossdressers. Once signed in, you would head straight up to the top floor where the changing rooms were.

The changing rooms included showers, vanity areas, lockers, and make-up artists. Each club event, male and female make-up artists would volunteer their services to help the crossdressers get ready before heading downstairs to the bar. Also included on the top floor is a set of 5 private rooms for anybody to get a bit more private with their admirers. I'd never been so excited to find a website before. I quickly put a message into one of the forums asking if anyone had ever been and what they thought. And the responses made my decision even easier. Everybody had a great time and had made friends. So, I quickly filled out the form for a membership and booked some annual leave at work in order to get ready for it.

I quickly received a response to my application, and I was in. They sent me a quick email with details on how to find them and when their next event was. The next event they had coming up was at the beginning of December, and was a Christmas themed one, so they were asking people to dress like they were attending a Christmas party. There was also a list of hotels in the area where you could book into if you wanted to, I didn't book anything. If I got lucky, then it was a bonus, if not I'd just travel home on the night. I saved the directions and postcode into my phone and started getting excited even though I had a few weeks to wait before I would be able to attend.

I spent the next few weeks spending a lot of money. I bought more lingerie, stockings, tights, dresses, tops, bodysuits, jeans, and shoes. You name it and I probably bought it. The two most important things that I probably bought though were condoms and lube. They were going into the bag just in case. Eventually, the weekend of the event was coming up. I'd taken the Friday off work, so I didn't have to rush the planning of what I was taking, and I'd also taken the following Monday off just in case I had a rotten hangover.

Packing my bag was so fun. I put plenty of everything in there, lingerie, shoes, different outfits, and make-up. I made sure not to forget my tits either, that would be embarrassing to turn up flat chested. I got myself into bed nice and early. The club opened its doors to crossdressers at 11am with the bar opening at 1pm. I didn't want to waste any time and it was going to take me roughly a hour to get there. So, I got myself an early night wearing some nice silky lingerie to get me in the mood and drifted off and was soon awoken by my 9am alarm to get up and get ready.

Once up and about, I had some breakfast then jumped in the shower. I would shower again when I got to the club, I just hated putting fresh clothes on when I hadn't had a shower. I slipped into my boring male clothes for the first and only time today with my jeans and t-shirt covered by a hoodie. Underneath though, I was wearing a plain pink thong with a little bow on the front. I didn't want to waste any of my good lingerie before I got to the club. I collected my bag from downstairs and headed off to the tube station.

From the tube station, I had about a 15-minute walk to the club. All the way there I was getting more and more nervous. I'd never left the house dressed and now I was about to get dressed and socialise with people as Alexis. I must have considered turning back every minute of the 15-minute journey. But then it was too late to turn back, I made it to the club and headed around to the back gate. Once through the back gate I pressed the buzzer on the intercom and waited to be let in. A female voice responded:

'Hi there, can I take your name please?'

'Alexis', I responded.

'Can you confirm your address and postcode for me please?'

I confirmed my address and then heard the door buzz, I pushed it open and was met by the reception desk. Behind the reception desk stood an incredibly attractive young blonde lady. She can't have been much older than me and I immediately felt embarrassed standing there. If I wasn't wearing panties and had a bag full of Alexis' attire, I'd have probably been trying to chat her up. She was wearing a nice tight white top and what looked like a pair of leggings. It was quite dimly lit inside but I'm almost certain I could see her nipples through her top.

'Hello, you must be Alexis.' She greeted me as I approached the desk. I just smiled and nodded, I seemed to have lost my voice.

'Have you got your forms of ID and a copy of your COVID test please?'

I handed over my documents and showed her a photo on my phone of my negative test (it was a requirement to get into the club, I don't just do the tests for the fun of it). She checked everything over and handed me my new membership card. She explained that if I'd like to visit again in the future then all I must is enter my membership number when I sign up and show my card on arrival.

'So that's everything I need from you, do you know where you need to be next?'

I shook my head to say no.

'Okay, so if you head up the stairs here and go straight to the top, you'll have a door straight in front of you, head in through there and you'll find the changing rooms. Have a lovely time and hopefully if I see you later, you're a bit chattier.' She winked and laughed before sending me on my way.

I headed off up the stairs passing the bar on the first floor, I had a quick look through the door but none of the other crossdressers had headed downstairs yet. I continued up the stairs before I found the changing room door and headed in. Before I opened the second door, I could already hear voices on the other side. I opened the door, and it was like everybody froze and looked at me. The room went silent as I made my way in, there was people in there of all shapes, sizes, and ages. I must've have been the youngest one in there by about 10 years, but I expected that.

Everybody in there was in a different state of undress. There was a couple of men in the make-up chairs, being attended to by both female make-up artists that were in today. There was a partition which separated the make-up chairs from the actual locker room so the ladies doing make-up couldn't see anything. Other men were still undressing, there was a couple of cocks swinging about, some men during slipping into their female persona and some who looked like they'd just arrived before I have. All in all, I would say there was already 10 or more people getting ready. The only problem was, I couldn't take my eyes off one of the cocks that was swinging about the room.

The gentleman in possession of the cock must have been in his late 50s but you could tell that he looked after himself. He was slim, still had a decent hairline and had an enormous cock between his legs. It must've been 6 inches already and he wasn't even hard, and it was just flopping around in between his legs.

'Hey sweetie,' one of the other gentlemen in the room broke the awkward silence in the room and snapped me out of my trance. 'How are you? You must be new here because I don't recognise that pretty face.'

'Yeah, it's my first time', I managed to stutter out. 'Do I need to pick a particular locker?'

'No love, just grab anywhere you like and make yourself comfortable.'

Another man spoke up, 'showers and loos are straight through there if you need them, then we just get changed and relax up here before the bar opens. Make-up tends to take a while on our old faces but I'm sure you'll be fine.' The man winked at me, 'so what's your name?'

'Alexis.' I responded. 'I've never actually done anything like this before.'

'Oh, don't worry about it love,' the older man approached me, his cock still dangling in front of him. 'We all had to start somewhere.... and Alexis, my eyes are up here.' He said laughing as he returned to his spot.

I put my bag down on one of the benches and opened a locker. Inside was a bath robe, some toiletries, and a pair of flip-flops. I slowly began to take my clothes off starting with my hoodie and t-shirt. I then slowly started to undo my jeans, before pulling them down and stepping out of them, leaving me in just my thong. I'd never felt so exposed before. I pulled the bathrobe from the locker and slipped it on, grabbed the toiletries and headed for the showers.

In the shower, I shaved my body once more to make sure I was extra smooth, had a thorough cleaning and made sure I was ready for any activities that might take place today. I stopped the shower and made sure to moisturise my legs, so they felt incredible. The showers at the club were just giant communal ones and as I was finishing up, another guy was just coming in. He must've come in after me, he dropped his robe while he was looking at me and showed his average sized cock. He just kept looking at me, smiled and started his shower.

I headed back out into the changing room with the robe on, but I left it open, feeling more confident after my shower. As I walked back in, a few of the guys were just sat chatting and they noticed me as I walked past.

'Jeez,' one of them said. 'You've got quite a nice cock yourself.' I didn't do too bad in the cock department. I was probably around average size, but I was quite thick and that normally went down well with the girls I slept with. The only downside was that now, I was semi-hard which showed off most of my length. When completely flaccid I was around 3 or 4 inches. But oddly enough, it's weird how someone complimenting you on your cock can make you feel at ease.

Over the next half hour or so, I sat with some of the other guys in the changing rooms. More people filtered through the door and into the showers whilst we waited to be seen by the make-up artist. Some of the guys were confident enough to try their own make-up. After your make-up was done, you were able to take your things through to the dressing room where you could get fully changed. Even though this was the first club I've ever been to, I was so impressed by the facilities.

Eventually after some time waiting, one of the make-up artists popped her head round the corner and said, 'are you next sweetie?' Her eyes locked onto mine, and I nodded. I gathered my things and headed off behind the partition making sure my robe was fastened so no flashing would take place.

'Take a seat me lovely,' she said to me. The make-up artist was probably a woman in her early 40s. She was dressed simply in a white t-shirt and a pair of skin-tight jeans. She had lovely big tits and long blonde hair that was tied into a simple ponytail. If she had kids, she'd be a MILF.

'So, my name's Becca, I don't recognise you so I'm going to assume you're a newbie. Is this your first time here?'

'Yes', I replied, suddenly becoming very shy.

'Aww, you'll absolutely love it.' She told me. 'Everyone is so welcoming, and all the admirers are absolute gems. We even get to join you for a few drinks later in the day. Have you got your wig and make-up?'

I pointed to the bag that I'd placed on the floor which she reached into and pulled out my make-up bag and long blonde wig which she placed on a mannequin head. She then started rummaging through my make-up bag and started placing things on the counter in front of me whilst I sat there with my palms sweating through nerves.

'Wow, you've got some really nice stuff here, better that what I use.' She said laughing. 'What kind of look are you wanting to go for?'

'Definitely classy', I responded. 'Maybe a little glitter or something as I have a sparkly dress to wear. But nothing to heavy in case of any events that might take place later. I'd need it to be easy to reapply.'

'Oh, don't worry about that, we're always around for a touch up if needs be.'

Becca got to work on my make-up, and we chatted whilst she did so. She really was so lovely and friendly; you almost feel yourself opening up to her and telling her all about your life. And she had such a relaxing way of applying make-up.

'So, is this just your first time at this club? Or any club?' She asked me.

'First time at any club', I told her. 'I've never been anywhere like this before and was well nervous on my way here this morning and still am now. I really don't know what to expect.'

'Don't expect anything,' she was leaning over me now as she worked on my eyes. 'That's how you become disappointed, just think of it as a social mixer. You're going to have a few drinks and meet a few new people.'

'I guess that makes sense. I I'm just nervous about what to do if I do go off with someone, I've never actually done anything with a..... guy before.'

'Who says it'll be a guy?' She stopped what she was doing. 'We get plenty of female admirers in here as well you know. And some of them pack a bigger cock than some of the guys if you catch my drift.'

'Really?' I was shocked. 'I was just expecting it to be males. I didn't think females found this thing attractive.'

'We get males, females, couples and friends all coming here. It's what makes it such a special place. And let me tell you, you'll have no problems whatsoever, you'll be one of the most popular people out there.'

'Am I going to be the youngest?'

'Maybe, but we also get some young couples who come in as well. Some of them might even be getting ready now whilst their other halves make their way here.'

Becca carried on with my make-up before eventually finishing. She then spun me round in the chair and let me see myself for the first time. I looked and felt good. Now for the finishing touch, she placed the wig on my head and used a curling iron to style my hair. From the neck up, I was ready to party. I collected my bag from the floor and headed through to the dressing room. I checked my phone when I got through and I only had 45 minutes till the bar opened.