All Comments on 'The Nightclub'

by Bandit1

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Great Story

I loved it!!!! Lots of Action, Nice amount of wit, and lots of fun to read.

Keep em coming, looking forward to the next part if there is one.

sherlock40sherlock40over 19 years ago
Excellent Story

Very nice story. It was well-written and had a little for everyone.

Thank you for your time and effort in writing this story.

Bandit1Bandit1over 19 years agoAuthor
My thanks to NemasisEnforcer for editing the story

Without him, it would have taken much longer to get posted, and would not have been nearly as good a read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Top ratings for this one!

Excellent story line and so well written! I really appreciate the extra effort you took in creating such an appealing story. Well developed characters, and good background discriptions. If only the sex trade worked this well all the time!

I do wonder if they'll open a nightclub of their own as their party dancing business continues to prosper. Maybe there'll be a Cal's Club in the future.

Kydreamer

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Genuinely great story!

I really hope to hear more from you. Not only did you do a great job with the storyline, but you mixed it in with such ease that i couldn't stop reading it til the end. Great job, keep up the writing.

Cyrus Mann

themonk110themonk110over 19 years ago
A great story

I also read it straight through, without a pause. Great characters, and a good plot line.

I would like to see a little more editing. The story is worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Class

I enjoyed the tale. The titty bar with class was great and the sex was hot. I felt the characters were real. Thanks for your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!

This was an amazing story! I read some of your other things and they all are very detailed and pay attintion to the plot, so its not just another sex story.

bornwildnfreebornwildnfreealmost 13 years ago

This story was very sweet :-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Would very much like to read a following of this story. Loved it.

rob31180rob31180over 3 years ago
Tucson Tittie Bars

All through the story I pictured Ten's on Speedway, although TD's East burned down in the time frame this story was posted. None of the owners has a heart of gold like Cal. Nice story. It brought back a lot of good memories!

rbloch66rbloch6612 days ago

Great story. I would have preferred that you didn’t burn down the tiddy bar and kill Cal. He was a good guy, but it was probably one of his cigars that caused the fire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous