All Comments on 'The Ninety-Ten Rule'

by KrisSpee

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
KrazyKumbucketKrazyKumbucketover 2 years ago

I almost never give 5 stars. This was well written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wow made a mess of myself after reading that

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can’t wait for the continuation - make it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Niiice! I'm with the other anon. I hope you continue. And soon. And while it seems the girl she crushed on was her sister, it would be cool if Jade could finally get her to tell, and it turned out to be an innocent girl or woman from church and they both seduced her. Jade should really just take charge of them all. Gives me shivers. Five big stars.

Jedd

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this

nahnahnahnahover 2 years ago

great story but it ended too soon. i hope you continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great stuff - top notch. You don’t have to do a continuation. Just keep writing new stories. This was amazing.

dogged1dogged1about 2 years ago

Loving, gentle, and just so perfectly erotic.

Continued stories are a tough call. They often turn out to be like many movie sequels, invariably disappointing compared to the original. I think the author needs to be particularly inspired to take that step. Otherwise, as one reader mentioned, new stories are always welcome.

slitwitchslitwitchabout 2 years ago

Really loved this! Very sweet and hot. The interactions between the sisters felt very natural and real. I can see this being a comfort story, one I'll come back to and read again when I need a feel-good moment!

OldUncleAlOldUncleAlabout 2 years ago

Five stars for originality alone! I havenever read a gay story, until. now. I mightnot have read this one if I knew before. But Iamso thankful you tricked me into it. By the time I knew it was, you had me hooked! Couldn’t put it down. I am sure I am not alone in figuring out the mystery girl early on, but I still wanted verification.

Again I find myself amazed by the massive amount of intrigue in what many would wrongfully label a crank story. This is a full on literary work!!! No b.s., no flattery, and you sure as hell aren’t paying me to write this! It just-is that good. And I cannot point to one thing as to why. It is the whole thing that is so unique. I have read hotter hot parts, and funnier funny parts. But when I look at your piece of literature as a whole, it is easily in the top ten pieces I have read.

Keep developing this style of yours, and I have NO DOUBT someday I will see you in major book outlets and possibly on a bestseller list. Again, and finally, there is nothing in it for me to blow smoke up your butt. I have nothing to gain. Well, maybe you will send Old Al a signed copy of your first best seller??

rick0699rick0699about 2 years ago

Very beautiful story. I really enjoyed the sisters' relationship. Absolutely worth 5 stars! Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very well done. S/S stories are all too rare here. This one was sexy and beautiful sweet. The bondage came a little out of nowhere, but it was well handled. Thank you. Please favor us with more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Excellent story. Very well written. Thanks y writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Beautiful job. Loved both characters. It's not easy to achieve such a sweet story with incest and light BDSM, but you pulled it off!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Could you write a sequel? I was thinking these elements could be added:

More missionary tribbing and sucking on each other’s boobs.

I liked how cleo wanted to experiment but it seems obvious that she is more of a submissive. Although Jade seems like a switch I think she needs to take a dominant role. More 70% sweet and 20% hard/sadistic and then slowly to a 50/50^ sweet/making love to hard bdsm.

More hard start like jade using a big black strap on, giving ass slapping, hand cuffs, collars, hair pulling, edging/orgasm control. So jade taking her virginity. Maybe psychologically cleo feels repressed and she needs masochist play in order to relieve any sinful guilt.

I would think a little more dirty talk and seduction would be good. With jade fetishizing corrupting her christian, submissive and converting her to lesbianism that goes into some MD/LG bdsm and punishing her for being sinfulroleplay

More of them sneaking around their parents having sex would also be great.

You have a talent and I can’t wait to see more content from you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous