The Nixon Girls Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I collapsed laughing; even though it was only fuelling Jane's anger; I couldn't help myself: she was by now bright red and clearly within seconds of violence; it was a struggle but I regained at least a hint of control. "Jane; sorry; no listen; the 'Christ No' wasn't directed at you; that was my response to seeing the bloody truck not your note"

"What truck?"

We were back where we'd started; but at least I now recognised that we'd been having two separate conversations and was able to explain things to Jane; though to this day Jane still disputes that there was ever any truck.

I wasn't actually there for Jane's birthday; a racing commitment had taken me to Belgium and I couldn't possibly get back until sometime on the Monday afternoon. It was agreed that Jane would take the afternoon off work and that I would go straight to her place once we'd driven back from the ferry and then we'd spend the rest of the day together. I'd parked my car at her place in anticipation, before Dave and I had left the preceding Wednesday morning. As we pulled-up outside Jane's gate Dave reached into his jacket and said "I know we're a bit late already, but hold on a second; mum says I'm to give you this just before you see Jane." He handed me an envelope.

"What is it?"

"I don't know; but you're to check that I've not opened it because she say's she'll ask and I'll be in trouble if I've looked."

It was clearly untouched "Great; so you're going to be in the shit when I tell her that you'd opened it?"

Dave looked very sober; a rare occurrence. "Do not joke Rob; I don't know what it say's; but I was left in no doubt that mum wasn't making an idle threat."

I was intrigued. Initially Sarah had always been enquiring as to how things were progressing with Jane; though beyond assuring her that her niece's virtue was still unsullied I'd refused to expand: but in recent weeks Sarah had positively avoided mentioning my relationship with Jane. I made to open the letter and Dave again spoke "Whatever it says; you're not to tell me either. Ma wasn't joking."

As I ripped open the envelope, Dave pointedly looked out of the window. I read the contents; took out my cigarette lighter; burnt the note and crushed the ashes back into the envelope; this I passed to Dave saying "tell you mum it's received and understood." Then grabbing my hold-all I climbed out of the van and sent Dave on his way. I smile to myself in recollection even now. 'Taken Moira and Eve off for the day; they won't be back before 9:30pm; guaranteed' – that final word being in block capitals and heavily underlined. 'PS – Don't come knocking at my door again; Jane doesn't need that sort of competition.' I was saddened by the postscript; but appreciated its importance.

Jane looked very nervous as I stepped through the front door; she was now eighteen and this was the first time we'd been alone together with a bedroom in close proximity. I knew that for a fact; as I'd been extremely careful to avoid such a situation; I might have had my 'instructions' from Sarah; but was well aware of my own weaknesses. After a warm and prolonged embrace in the hallway during which I wished Jane a very happy birthday for yesterday; she finally spoke "Where are you taking me tonight."

I smiled "Nowhere for the moment; we're staying right here: I'd hoped to show you something very special with my tongue if you're still interested."

"But mum and Eve might come back at any minute."

"Trust me; they won't."

"I don't even know where they've gone; so you can't know that."

"I don't need to; I have very reliable source."

Jane smiled; it started nervously but grew as she read the confidence in my eyes. "Then why are we still down here? Take me to bed; Christ you've made me wait long enough."

"Do you mind; about having had to wait?"

Jane grinned at that "For the first couple of months it was a relief; everyone warned me what you were supposed to be like and I was constantly on alert; ready to fight you off. But after that I became worried about it; I thought there must something wrong with me; so I asked Aunt Sarah..."

"And what did she say?"

"She told me how lucky I was; how special I must be to you for you to want to wait."

"Sarah was right; you'll find she generally is."

That elicited another grin "Bollocks; Sarah was lying: You've held off because she told you to. Is that what your 'silent conversations' were about?"

That left me feeling uncomfortable. "Some of them; though I can promise you that Sarah's never 'told' me to do anything; she only asked."

Jane gave me a concerned look "It's a very strange relationship that you have with my aunt; should I be jealous?"

I laughed "absolutely not! We're just close friends"

"And how close is that exactly?" I could sense that Jane's train of thought was perhaps once again venturing where it shouldn't.

Fortunately, I had the perfect antidote "So close; that at this very moment she's making damned sure that the mother and sister of the girl I'm absolutely desperate to take to bed; don't possibly come home to disturb us for at least the next five hours!"

Jane's smile returned; full blown and clearly without further reservations "Then take me to bed or loose me forever!" – we'd recently seen the film 'Top-Gun'

The first time was a frantic affair; aren't they always? We almost ran up the stairs, literally ripping each others clothes off as we went. If anything Jane was even more desperate than me to finally 'do it'. Foreplay was almost non-existent and given Jane's state of arousal irrelevant. I found out much later that she'd been playing with herself in anticipation ever since coming home to find the house deserted two hours earlier. There was apparently 'no way on this earth' that Jane was going to 'be a virgin for another night' I did at least have the self control and experience to slow things down for that very first penetration; though even that was probably a superfluous concern; Jane was way beyond ready; there appeared to no visible pain and barely a trace of blood. That which we did discover some while later had predominantly come from me!

I'd had a spill in Belgium and gashed my left knee quite badly; it'd been stitched, but our exertions whilst not bursting them open had certainly loosened them off sufficiently for the wound to re-open. Jane was deeply embarrassed to have been 'so excited I never even noticed the dressing' for my own part, I can honestly say that I never felt any pain from the injury until after the event. Our coupling was short, sweet and intense; but none the worse for it. Whilst I lasted perhaps no more than three or four minutes; that was more than sufficient to take Jane to the orgasm that she'd been anticipating for so long.

We lay in each others arms in the aftermath; I feeling relived but also now aware of the pain throbbing at my left knee: Jane meanwhile was just ecstatic. She would lie for perhaps twenty or thirty seconds at a time, just humming to herself and then squeal with delight; throw her arms around me and shower my face and chest with kisses. This scenario was repeated not once or twice; but perhaps a dozen times over the next fifteen minutes; never in my whole life I have been so certain that a partner has enjoyed our lovemaking. When Jane finally calmed sufficiently to allow coherent speech; it was to ask a question "how long is it?"

I wasn't sure what she meant; though obviously I had suspicions. "How long is what?" I tentatively countered.

"Until the next time, silly; I know that men are different and can't... you know...; not again; not straight away."

I realised that my suspicions had been off base and smiled with relief "and how would a nice girl like you know that?"

"I got told; we were talking at work and Susan said... Jane's words petered out and she offered me a weak shy smile. "Sorry, we weren't talking about you particularly; just men in general"

"Well I can't think of many girls who are better qualified to lecture on 'men in general' than Sue Blair; I presume that's who you've had this tête-à-tête with?"

Jane looked increasingly embarrassed "Sorry; I didn't mean to sound: well you know... tears had appeared in her eyes. "She just keeps going on and on about what you've done together..."

I knew I had to stop this conversation from spiraling downward and quickly; or risk ruining our first time together. I grinned reassuringly and assured Jane that she absolutely didn't sound 'you know...' that what she'd heard was true, though she perhaps shouldn't set too much store by anything else Susan said to her and then explained that whilst Susan might be happy to talk about 'specifics' that I wasn't. "A gentleman never tells."

Jane looked a little more at ease "So how long does it take?"

"It varies."

"What with?"

"Lots of things; but mainly how attracted a bloke is to the girl he's with."

"About half an hour? Is that just normal for you, are all men the same?"

I didn't reply; just raised an eyebrow and smiled.

Jane looked uncomfortable again; realising what she'd just said. "Sorry; but she's been very explicit and I know she's; well she's; she's obviously experienced and... and... and I'm scared I can't compete..."

"Oh Jane; you don't have to compete. Look; it's no secret that I've slept with Sue, though I'm becoming increasingly sorry about the fact. But I'm serious; when I say that I won't talk about Sue or anyone else"

"I know and I'm glad really; I'd hate to think of you telling anyone about me. But; but she's...; Susan's such..." Jane buried her head in my chest.

I gave her a hug "I think the word you're clutching after is 'bitch'.

Jane looked up and grinned. "You said you didn't tell"

"I don't. Susan being a bitch and quite a few other adjectives that spring to mind isn't a personal secret; it's public knowledge and also the main reason why you should take anything she tells you with a large pinch of salt."

"I'll try; I'm sorry."

"Good; now if you'll concentrate on me; perhaps we could make love again?"

"But it's only been twenty minutes and... Oh Shit; Sorry!"

I couldn't help bursting out laughing as Jane cringed with embarrassment. "And I told you; it depends on how attractive we blokes find a girl." I rolled over to embrace her, my re-hardened prick pushing urgently against Jane's thigh.

It was a delight to watch the changes in Jane's expression as she glanced at the clock to re-affirm her timings, recalled what I'd said about attraction being the major factor and conclude that she'd won in her unspoken 'competition' with Susan Blair. I couldn't help but encourage her further. "Susan was lying to you anyway."

"What about? Hey; you said you wouldn't talk about her?"

"Just this once as a 'first-time present' and only to correct an outright lie"

"Why; what did she lie about?"

"It was nearer to an hour before Sue could re-arouse me."

As anticipated; that brought a further squeal of delight and Jane's biggest grin of the day so far; more unexpectedly she grabbed me with a strength that I didn't know she possessed, pulled me bodily atop herself and gasped "again please, right now and do it really, really, slowly; I want to feel everything."

It was a pleasure to oblige and required only the slightest adjustment to align my eager cock with the wet and pouted lips of Jane's pussy, prior sliding forward and sinking my full extent inside of her. Jane's response was a deep gasping "ooohhhh" as I entered followed by a throatily rasped "yesssss" when I reached the end of that initial searching stroke; the look in her eyes providing a further indication of Jane's delight.

I waited several seconds before withdrawing; this action too being undertaken with an exaggerated slowness in line with Jane's request; I hoped that she was enjoying equally the pleasure that I was being granted by the moist suction between Jane's virgin pussy and my engorged prick. After another extended hesitation; with just the very tip of my shaft still resting inside Jane, I pushed forward once more, making a second smooth and equally deep incursion into her pale flesh; which Jane accompanied with a repeat of her initial commentary.

This gentle slow penetration was repeated a third, fourth and fifth time. Every entry being punctuated by Jane's gasps of "ooohhhh" and "yessss" whilst each withdrawal was undertaken to a liquid slurp as the moist traction between us was broken.

Whilst I'd known that Jane was excited; the extent of her arousal was a surprise and as I pushed forward for only the ninth or tenth time, her gasped "ooohhhh" was extended and rose in both pitch and volume to something approaching a shriek; whilst her thighs clamped tight around my hips and her nails dug painfully into my back. We stayed in that tableau for many seconds; Jane's shuddering was powerful enough to cause us both to tremor, whilst with her scream slowly easing to a wail and finally an exhausted mewl; she released her hold around me and limply sank back onto the mattress below.

It was at least a couple of minutes before the glaze finally left Jane's eyes; but just to wait and watch whilst Jane slowly recovered her composure was one of the highlights of my life. Confident that any fears she might have borne were now overcome; that her hopes for the evening had already been realised and that anything more was only going to exceed those expectations. The contented smile when it finally arrived evidenced that my confidence had not been misplaced and Jane's first words made it unequivocal "God; that was so much better than I'd ever imagined; if I'd known it was going to be that good I'd have raped you weeks ago!" We settled into a long and deep embrace and it was some while before Jane spoke again.

"Could I ask you something that's a bit personal?"

"Of course you can; anything."

When she did; any trace of doubt that Jane might still be feeling anxious was removed. "When the hell did you last take a shower? You stink!"

I recoiled; appalled at myself for having forgotten one of Sarah's first lessons and horrified by the realisation that other than a quick splash to remove the race-track grime from my face the previous evening; I'd not bathed since Sunday morning. After the race I'd been in too big a hurry to get to the bar and celebrate; this morning it had been a combination of a hang-over and my desperate urgency to catch the ferry home. "Oh God Jane; I'm so sorry: why didn't you say something earlier."

The sexy grin was a mirror of her aunt's "Probably for the same reason as you didn't think about it yourself: I was too desperate to get inside your pants!"

My apologetic smile became sexy too (I hoped) "Could you spare me a few minutes now to freshen up"

The grin turned raunchy; Sarah would've been proud of it. "Not really; but perhaps if I was to join you; we could kill two birds with one stone?"

Our adjournment to the bathroom was delayed slightly as we discovered and repaired my bleeding knee. But even that proved a blessing as 'kissing it better' gave Jane the perfect excuse to kneel before me in the shower and then tentatively place kisses in other more personal areas before returning to the upright. It was a long way short of fellatio; but overcame a barrier for Jane and offered the promise of much more in the future.

On returning to bed I was able to more thoroughly repay the gift; as part of a journey around Jane's body of the sort I'd not undertaken with such diligence since I was first invited into Sarah's bed. The first surprise of this exploration was my discovery of a small birthmark on Jane's ribcage, about three inches left of centre. I would probably have thought it was a mole had I not seen one just like it once before, though Sarah's was sited a couple of inches lower and I can only think that it was this slightly higher location and Jane's larger breasts that had hidden it from me before that evening. But in size and shape it was an exact match and like Sarah's provided an infallible indicator as to Jane's state of arousal; allowing me to tease her without release to the enth degree whenever it suited.

Jane also possessed the most erotic cleft I'd ever seen; her inner lips protruded like the 'ears of a Bassett Hound'. I discovered that they'd been a source of embarrassment to Jane whilst growing up and I don't suppose that my simile helped; but suckling on these soft fleshy morsels had an overwhelming effect on Jane; the rapid and acute colour change it effected to her penny being swiftly followed by squeals of delight and the groans of a full orgasm. Almost twenty years later, any attention to these 'ears' still has the same devastating effect upon Jane and far from being an embarrassment, she 'wouldn't give them up for the world.'

Whilst not approving of or being prepared to comment on any comparisons of sexual partners, I knew that Jane would be getting the third-degree from her workmates the following day; so endeavoured to use my tongue to repeat every probing caress I'd shared with Susan and added a few besides. My efforts appeared well received though I noticed that the 'special thing with my tongue' which Susan thought was 'the best thing ever' was fairly well disregarded by Jane and it annoys her to this day that she still doesn't know what 'it' is. I know she's expecting to find out here; so I'm still not telling!

By the time the rest of the 'Nixon Girls' returned; we'd made love to the extent where whilst Jane and indeed I were still eager to continue; she was just 'too sore to do it again' and I was taking my departure; after six days of traveling, practicing and racing including a couple of crashes and some hard partying in between; those few hours in bed with Jane had drained the last remnants of my energy; I was looking forward to having the following day off work to 'sleep it off'. I shared a meaningful exchange of looks with Sarah and responded to Jane's smile too, as she once again eavesdropped on our 'silent' conversation then crawled home to my own bed.

12