All Comments on 'The Noble Predator Ch. 03'

by Pandemos

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good ending

I like that you obviously had an ending planned, rather than leaving it unfinished like too many authors do. I also liked how you distinguished their relationship from her previous ones by showing how her confidence and self belief grew and that even if it caused him pain he wouldn't just force her to do what he wanted. Thank you.

WerewolfEnthusiastWerewolfEnthusiastalmost 12 years ago
loved it

absolutely loved these past chapters, i hope theres another chapter to just find out what happens after they get off the mountain.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Right

I think the title of your story helped me to guess that the beast was a man who had been cursed or had a spell put on him. This is a great first story/series and I look forward to your next one.

PandemosPandemosalmost 12 years agoAuthor
A Sequel is in the works

For those of your interested, a sequel is in the works but I like to write the whole story before posting - I do too much editing and re-editing to be able to post as I go! But it will follow Rut and Lira post-mountain retreat. But it may be a few months yet before its ready...

FaithWhiteFaithWhitealmost 12 years ago
Very good story!

I really enjoyed this story. VERY MUCH.

I'm a sucker for beast/man stories and happy endings not to mention hot sex scenes, that last one where Rut takes her anal virginity was pretty cool.

I can't wait to read the sequel. Well done! 5 stars on all 3.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This nice story was marred by the stupidity of Lira

I hope you will not make her look even more stupid later on. Illogically that she rejected him in the first place after her history with men - so please - if you want to read me the next story think about it seriously. Otherwise I like that you finish the story BEFORE POSTING IT so the reader can avoid waiting forever. Don´t wait too long otherwise we will forget about this story as there are many of them around - even if I liked yours very much if forgetting about the stupid girl.

PandemosPandemosalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Stupidity of Lira?

Not sure I follow your logic. Her history with men is exactly what made her question whether Rut was just another in a long line of bad mistakes, manipulating her. As for writing so that others don't forget. Well - that will be on my timeline as time and creative inspiration allows.

PrincessJezebelPrincessJezebelover 11 years ago
Smart

First, let me say that I loved this story, even if I'm a little tempted to agree with the comment about Lira's "stupidity." It was exactly what I was saying to myself each time she ran from him--"Stupid girl! Stupid girl!" Still, I understand why you drew it out. It made the end that much more beautiful and heartwarming.

I think you are smart to write the sequel all at once before you start posting chapters. It is SO frustrating to become engrossed in a story only to reach a cliff-hanger and then discover that the author hasn't posted a chapter since 2005. Even if the chapters are a bit more regular, when I have to wait too long for the next one, I forget what was going on in the story.

Also, I think you are smart to work out the whole story and really edit it within an inch of its life so that you know you are finished with it before you start posting. I have two multi-chapter stories almost finished, but I am still tinkering with them all the way back to the first chapter. In fact, one of them took an entirely different direction than I had planned. So it really is smart to get the whole story written before posting chapters.

Thanks for a good read and I look forward to the sequel!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

Excellent story of two damaged people who came together, healed each other and found love together.

JuicyPeach72272JuicyPeach72272over 11 years ago
Fabulous!!!

I couldn't stop reading until I had finished the entire story. It was enthralling & captivating! The entire story is 5 stars and I look forward to reading other works by you. The ending was also well done and gave proper closure which doesn't always happen with some stories on the site. I loved it and will definately be reading it again!

Blessed Be,

Peach

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Best story on here

I absolutely loved this! Everything about it, I couldn't stop reading once I started. I loved that it was not just about sex all the time, there was a story, a wonderful one. Again, this is the best story I read on here and you're an amazing writer! I would love to read more of your writing! xo

barbette_sgbarbette_sgalmost 11 years ago

I agree with almost all the comments baring one or two hahaha...Love, love this story. Looking forward to your next one :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

dis is a wonderful..sexy..hot story..booyah!!! <3 XD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beauty & the Beast

Okay, this was SO good! And I'm pissed that I didn't realize what this story paralleled until CH. 03

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

awesome story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Aww

I loved it!!! And no it wasn't stupid of her to resist him the way she did, she had every right to question his intentions who wouldn't?? You can't just blindly trust everyone that would get you stuck in STUPID situations, let alone some naked man with a collar around his neck roaming through the woods.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Wonderful story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous