The Noisy Neighbours Ch. 02

Story Info
Wendy gets a job.
5.9k words
4.74
9.4k
13
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 09/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A very, very belated update to my story, The Noisy Neighbours. Please read that first for context.

Wendy Smith, housewife, 41, sat watching the sun shine through the kitchen window on an early spring day, nursing a cup of lukewarm coffee with a head full of thoughts. She looked out on the close where she lived. A dead end street for a dead end life; That was the thought that routinely went through her mind and despite the cheerful weather, that thought hung heavily over her head. She felt that she was slipping into depression as her mind raced and her stomach churned.

The coffee was stone cold when she finally made her decision.

She would not allow herself to slip into worry, guilt and depression. Instead she was going to tell her husband of twenty three years that she wanted to have a sexual relationship with another man. In truth, she had already started that relationship, having had sex with the other man three days ago, but she wanted to continue having sex with him and didn't want to live a lie, so decided that she had to be upfront with her husband Graham, before things went any further.

Wendy had not planned to have sex with the young man she met at her neighbour's party, it just happened, but she accepted it as her decision and had come to terms with the consequences, even if it meant an end to her marriage. So, when Graham walked through the door, she smiled sweetly at him and asked him to sit down and talk.

"OK, but let's eat first shall we, I'm starving."

Graham was such a creature of habit she thought, and always obsessed with his stomach. She had to stop her temper boiling up as she went to the oven and served up the meal made specially for tonight. Graham's favourite, Irish Stew with colcannon and dumplings.

She wandered out of the kitchen, leaving her husband to eat alone, seething at his indifference to her. Sitting on the sofa with a glass of wine, she suddenly felt incredibly nervous, having spent all day working toward the decision. Graham's disinterest had stopped her in mid flow and doubts were now beginning to creep in again.

After a particularly large gulp of wine she said out loud.

"No you bastard, you're not going to stop me with your bloody boring routines!"

She had to tell him and she had to do it now. Setting her wine on the table, she strode into the kitchen, to find Graham scraping the casserole with a spoon to get the last scraps of stew from the dish. He spoke, without looking up.

"Sorry love, did you say something?"

"Yes Graham. I need to tell you something and it won't wait. I need to say this now." Her hands were shaking as she spoke, although she was not sure if it were through nerves or anger.

"Sorry love, do go on. Get it off your chest."

Wendy took a deep breath, before quietly admitting to her adultery.

"I've had an affair with somebody."

She paused briefly, before going on.

".......and I want it to continue. I need a sexual relationship and you've made it quite clear that our sex life is behind us, so I wanted to be honest with you before I continue. I realise that you will probably be disgusted with me and want a divorce, so I'll understand and I won't object, you can do whatever you want, I'll agree to anything. The kids are living independently, so we don't have to worry about them......." She babbled uncontrollably on, before Graham calmly interrupted her.

"Are you going to eat your dinner, or can I have it?"

Wendy looked dumbfounded and stopped mid sentence, staring at him.

Graham pulled the plate toward him and tucked in, talking between mouthfuls.

"I take it you had it off with that young bloke Greg then? I guessed that you did."

Wendy looked at him aghast. "I, er, well, I wouldn't put it like that. We made love, yes. Who told you?"

"Oh, I see, it was love making was it? That's OK then, I suppose."

His quiet sarcasm was unnerving Wendy as she watched him munching at her dinner, his eyes never leaving the plate as he went on.

"Nobody told me, but they didn't need to, I'm not bloody daft. You go out all dolled up, with your dress half way up your backside and your tits hanging out. He spends all night staring at you, getting a big boner I suppose, and then, when I wander off for half an hour, you and him disappear. Then you creep back in at one in the morning and go straight into the shower. It doesn't take a genius to work out what went on."

Wendy looked sheepish, her eyes going to the floor as he spelt out what he knew, or at least what he had guessed at. They both fell into silence, before Wendy summoned up the courage to speak.

"Do you want to know what happened?"

Graham's voice, barely restrained, boomed out as he glared at her.

"No, I do not want to know exactly what fucking happened, I can fucking guess!"

"What do you want to do then?"

Graham's voice softened and he went back to eating Wendy's dinner, speaking between mouthfuls of stew.

"Nothing. I'm not getting divorced at my time of life, starting out again, living on my own, making a solicitor rich for the privilege of splitting half my hard earned money and pension."

"I won't stop seeing him Graham, you need to know that. I need a sex life"

"That's up to you, I don't want to know. Just make sure he always uses a condom and don't come into our bed after you've been with him......and I don't want to know any of the details. Ever! And, if anybody we know ever finds out......that is it, you are out on your fat arse and I'll make sure your reputation is dragged through the dirt."

Wendy felt like a scolded child. She wanted to be in control of this discussion but she had been found out before she could make her admission. As Graham's words sunk in, she felt relief that he accepted her being unfaithful, but also fear at the threats he had made. Now was not the time to tell him that she hadn't even considered using a condom.

"I don't know what to say...." she stammered.

"Say nothing. Let's just get on with our lives shall we? When you've got this out of your system and come to terms with getting older, we can go back to a normal life."

Graham turned away, letting her know that the conversation was definitely over.

She fumed at his words but dare not speak. This was not something she had to get out of her system, as he said, it was a need that she would have for the rest of her life and she had no intention of going back to her dull, normal life.

******

A few days later, she walked to Greg's apartment again. The doorbell went unanswered and she could see the corner of the note that she had pushed under his door, exactly where she had left it the morning after their liaison. Greg was clearly still away.

Wandering back home, she was beginning to have doubts over her behaviour, feeling dejected and foolish. Rounding the corner of their road, she saw Cheryl standing on her doorstep with a parcel.

"Hi Wendy, there's a parcel for you. A present from Greg I think, it's come from Hamburg." She whispered the last sentence and winked.

Wendy's heart soared at the sight of the small parcel and she invited Cheryl in, grabbing the parcel and placing it on her kitchen table.

"Open it then, Let's see what he's bought you!"

"OK, you make the coffee and I'll open it." Wendy giggled like a teenager as she carefully unwrapped the parcel.

Cheryl filled the kettle and smiled, searching for cups. She knew Greg well and had some idea of the contents of the parcel.

Wendy's face was a picture as she pulled off the paper and opened the box within, before pulling out a huge purple vibrator. A note fell to the table - "Something for those long dark nights, before I get back. Love Greg."

Cheryl laughed, watching Wendy's face redden as she stared at the device in her hand. She sub-consciously moved it around and held it at the base with one hand whilst she felt it with the other. "Steady Wendy, it might go off if you stroke it much more!"

Wendy laughed, "It's not very life like is it? What do they feel like......you know, when they're inside you?"

"Not as good as the real thing, but they do the trick alright."

Cheryl took it from Wendy's hand and inspected it. "It's a Rabbit, those little fingers at the bottom are the best bit, you can either tease your clit or your backside with it. It's quite an attractive one too and rechargeable. Why don't you put it on charge while the coffee brews?"

They sat and chatted for an hour or so, with Cheryl telling Wendy about one or two of her experiences with vibrators and how best to use them. Wendy also asked Cheryl to talk about Greg. Did he have a girlfriend, what does he do for a living, why is he in Germany? As she asked these questions, Wendy realised how little she knew about him, but Cheryl was very guarded with her answers, basically avoiding answering most of her questions, suggesting she ask Greg when he gets back.

When Cheryl left, Wendy looked at the vibrator sitting on the kitchen worktop. She couldn't imagine herself using it and decided she would have to find a hiding place for it.

Quietly going upstairs she slid the vibrator into her underwear drawer, closing it slowly and going back downstairs to get rid of the packaging, tossing it in the recycling bin, knowing that Graham wouldn't find it. He never got involved in any household duties

Sitting in the kitchen, looking out of the window, she could think of nothing but Greg, running the sequence of events with him through her mind. She wondered what would have happened had she decided not to stay in the toilet and lock the door, after she walked in on him masturbating. All she could think of was watching his cock initially go limp but then rise again as he told her how sexy she was, that he had got aroused watching her all evening. That virile and engorged penis had been aroused at the sight of her.

"Me" she said to herself, "why did he get so aroused looking at me, a frumpy old mum?"

She stood up and climbed the stairs, going back into the bedroom and looking at herself in the mirror. She saw a slightly overweight middle aged housewife. Nothing about her could possibly excite a man she thought. Maybe it was the dress she wore? Pulling off her usual jeans and sweat shirt, she looked at herself again, seeing nice breasts, but a flabby stomach and hips with love handles bigger than they should be.

She pulled out the black dress from the wardrobe and slipped it on. It looked odd with her normal underwear, so she pulled open her underwear drawer to retrieve Cheryl's red lace panties that she wore that night. Laying on top of the underwear was the vibrator. Wendy took it out and stood it on the bedside cabinet, before putting on the underwear and dress, looking at herself in the mirror. The difference was obvious. Even to Wendy's jaundiced eye, she saw a sexy looking woman in that mirror and she felt good about herself again. She felt sexy.

Graham's words came back to her "dolling yourself up, with your dress halfway up your backside and your tits hanging out." He was right of course, she had gone out that night wanting someone to notice her. She did not expect that anybody would, but looking at herself now, she saw herself in a different light. Greg clearly took notice of her that night, being so aroused by watching and thinking of her from a distance that he had to jack off in the bathroom. He was sexually attracted to her and that was something she had not experienced for twenty years.

She had not set out that night to have sex, she just wanted to feel good about herself, but when she saw the effect that she had on a young man, watching his cock stiffen as his eyes ran over her body, she wanted sex so badly that she forgot her everyday life and felt emboldened to initiate the frantic sex that followed. That experience was literally life changing and she wanted more.

She looked again at her reflection, squirming her breasts around in the tiny bra, watching her cleavage push out, reminding her of Greg fondling them, fascinated by them. She let her breasts fall out and thumbed the nipples, an electric charge shooting through her as she did, her eyes falling on the vibrator.

She picked it up and fumbled to turn it on. The gentle hum felt strange in her hands but she played with it, gently pressing it against her cheek, passing it around her neck. That felt good, she thought, so she ventured further, stroking it down her cleavage. The vibrations through the soft flesh of her breasts felt sexual so she slid it briefly across a nipple, sending intense pleasure through her body, gasping at the sudden sensual feeling. As she stroked it gently across both breasts, teasing her nipples, she felt her her knees go weak, making her sit on the bed. Sliding it down her body it eventually found her panties, vibrating the lips of her pussy through the thin silk. She pulled them down and touched herself with it again. It felt good, surprisingly so, and easily slipped inside her, making her groan with pleasure.

She stopped, leaving the vibrator buzzing on the bed as she took off all her clothes, looking at herself once more in the mirror. This time, there was a woman staring back with a flushed chest and erect nipples, a sexy woman, aroused and eager for sex. Laying back on the bed she picked up the vibrator, placing it back inside her, slowly fucking herself with it, allowing it to slide gently inside her, until the vibrating fingers were touching her clitoris. With one hand squeezing her breasts, the other now held the vibrator, pressing it in gently before slowly fucking herself with it as her orgasm built.

Cheryl had given her advice on how to experience multiple orgasms, something she had never experienced before Greg came into her life. Now she found herself taking her advice, using her vaginal muscles to clench and release, bringing herself to the edge before holding off and then bringing herself close again. She could finally hold back no longer and came in an unexpected rush, an image of Greg masturbating flashing into her mind as she writhed around on the bed, screaming his name out loud as she held the vibrator tightly to her.

As she relaxed on the bed, touching herself to wring out every last bit of pleasure, she heard Cheryl's muffled voice. The now familiar sound of Cheryl's orgasms came through the wall, her moans and gasps punctuated with words of encouragement and thanks, as if she had a man watching.

Rob was at work, so Cheryl must have other company. That shocked Wendy a little, so she lay silently, listening to the sounds from next door. Cheryl was clearly talking to somebody, but she couldn't hear anybody answering her. This seemed too intrusive, given their growing friendship, so Wendy got up, showered and dressed, before going about her everyday life.

Looking out on the street from her kitchen, she noticed that there was only Cheryl's car on the drive. Her man friend must have walked up to Cheryl's house not long after she left Wendy, but it was unusual for somebody to walk into their close unnoticed and Wendy couldn't understand why she hadn't seen or heard anybody arrive.

As she did the washing and ironing, then cleaned the kitchen, Wendy kept one eye on next door's drive, seeing nobody leave. A few hours later, she saw Cheryl get in her car and drive away alone. Wendy thought this very strange and wondered if she should ask Cheryl about it.

One day, she might, when they knew each other better.

******

A week passed, before Wendy's phone buzzed with a message. It was Greg. "Hi sexy. Hope ur using my gift. B back Fri xo."

Her heart skipped a beat. He now knew her number and she knew his. She saved the number as G, noticing that it sat above her husband in her contact list, then thumbed out a quick reply. "Love the gift, using it to remember you. Come soon. xo."

Wendy was so excited, she wanted to tell somebody. As only Cheryl shared her secret, she slipped out and knocked on her door. There was no answer, but her car was on the drive, so she rang the doorbell.

Cheryl suddenly appeared at an upstairs window. She smiled, looking a little flustered whilst calling down quietly to her neighbour.

"Hi Wendy, erm, I'm busy, but.........oh what the hell, come round the back."

Wendy noticed that Cheryl was heavily made up and scantily dressed, so wondered what she was doing, but then remembered her own bedroom exploits with her, now well used, toy. Just like Wendy, she had obviously been pleasuring herself.

Carefully, she let herself into the kitchen, waiting for Cheryl to come down. A voice called softly from upstairs, "Hi Wendy, do you want to come up? Be quiet though, I've got somebody online." Assuming that she was talking to a friend on social media, Wendy quietly climbed the stairs, casting a glance into the bathroom and recalling her first sight of Greg masturbating over her. As she crossed to the main bedroom, she could hear voices. Cheryl was sitting cross legged on the bed, with a large computer screen in front of her and a keyboard on the bed. She stared at the screen, before laughing and rattling something out on the keyboard. "It's OK, the first guy just signed out, so I'm on mute now, but I've got another couple of guys sniffing for a free show. One of them mentioned that he liked older women." Cheryl gave Wendy a knowing look when she said this.

Wendy, always the innocent, did not understand, "Free show?"

"We've set ourselves up with a webcam account. Me and Rob do shows, but the punters mainly want women to jack off over, so I normally do this on my own during the day. It's really easy money, I've made a few hundred this week already."

She looked back at the screen and laughed again.

"They've seen you, move over near the door." She paused, looking at Wendy, then went on, "Unless you want to get involved. We'd make a good pairing, big tits, small tits."

She giggled, trying to read Wendy's response.

Wendy quickly moved out of view, just as Cheryl sniggered again.

"Too late, look, one guy is asking to see your tits!" She read out the screen comments, "Who is the gorgeous MILF? Love to see her tits out."

Wendy blushed bright red, moving outside the door to make sure she could not be seen by the men online.

"Sorry, I didn't realise Cheryl, shall I go?"

"No way, he's offering 100 credits if you go into a private show."

Cheryl rattled at the keyboard again.

"Well, are you up for it? We'll go halves."

Wendy peered round the door, trying to see the screen without being seen.

"What, show my tits to some pervert, no way! What if I bump into him in town!"

"He's in Dubai, so I doubt that. You'll never see him and there's no way he can find out who you are or where you're from. It's safe and you're always in control. if you don't like what he wants, just say no and block him."

Curiosity overtook Wendy and she moved back in and sat on the bed, next to Cheryl. She could now read the screen, which burst into life as she came into view. The guy typed out, "Hello beautiful, what's your name?"

Cheryl covered her mouth as she spoke to Wendy, "We need to get you a nickname. Don't say anything, some of the buggers can read your lips. I call myself Horny Hotlips."

"What about Hotlips Mum?" Wendy giggled at the daft name.

"That'll be good, they might even like the thought that you're my mum. No, I know, Hot Tits. Perfect!" Cheryl rattled the name in and waited for an answer.

The words quickly appeared.

"Good name, they look hot too! Would love to see them."

"Go private." Cheryl typed back.

"This is where it usually gets difficult, as some of them don't want to go private, because that's when you start earning money from them. I tell you what, go and get yourself made up and put something sexy on. I'll keep him interested, but be quick."

Wendy was shaking with excitement and slightly scared at the thought of exposing herself to strange men. As she rushed out into the fresh air, her mind was fullof cinflicting thoughts, but by the time she had opened her front door and run upstairs her mind was made up. She was already feeling aroused at the thought of what was to come and wondering if this could be her new job. It certainly beats packing supermarket shelves, she thought. Pulling open her wardrobe Wendy thought about putting on her sexy underwear and a sheer negligee but then remembered the old beach dresses she was about to throw out. They were something she hadn't dared wear for years, fluorescent orange and yellow stretchy dresses which were all the rage back in the day, but now woefully out of fashion. One seemed ideal, a bright yellow tube dress which came halfway down her thighs and was super stretchy, being tight round her stomach and showing her boobs off to perfection. She squeezed into it with no underwear, briefly admiring the way she looked and remembering why Graham had forbidden her to wear them. She pushed her boobs into place, watching her cleavage appear as she stretched the fabric underneath them, remembering how her tits would routinely fall out if she ran too fast or jumped up and down - perfect!

12