The Noisy Neighbours Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided to go retro with the make up, so quickly piled on dark mascara around her eyes, just like she did in her teens, but way over the top, with exaggerated sweeps to her temples. With her large features, she now looked sultry and Arabic looking. Perfect for a pervert from Dubai, she thought, as she ran down the stairs like an excited teenager, holding her boobs in, before throwing on a coat and dashing next door to join her sexy neighbour. Wendy's heart was thumping as she opened the door and climbed the stairs to Cheryl's bedroom, now eager to be appreciated by strange men.

Cheryl waved her in, mouthing "Wow, like the make up!"

Wendy's fan was still online and had now gone private, so instantly rattled out his desires to Wendy. She followed his instructions, slowly pulling down the top of her stretchy dress, revealing bulging breasts without revealing her nipples. This went down well, so she teased him by popping them back in and repeating the brief exposure again, before pulling the dress slowly down to expose one breast, cupping it and licking the nipple provocatively, as she'd seen strippers do when she did bar work in a raunchy pub as a teenager. She repeated this a few times before pulling the dress down to her waist, covering her breasts with an arm, then moving close to the camera and allowing them to fall gently, bouncing in full view of the lens.

This made the punter want more, asking Cheryl and Wendy to rub their breasts together, before asking Wendy to strip naked and masturbate. Wendy didn't need asking twice, as she was now very turned on by the performance, so she pulled up the hem of her dress, a slick of her juices clearly visible as her pussy was revealed.

Cheryl, already virtually naked, was also taking her tiny panties off, half expecting the guy to ask for a lesbian show, which she would ask more money for. Wendy slowly fingered herself, instantly feeling a shudder go through her as Cheryl took a penis shaped dildo and joined in. Wendy lay back and let her take over. This was something that she would never have imagined herself doing a few hours before, being fucked with a dildo by another woman, but the sequence of events over the last few weeks had surprised her, making Wendy realise that she was desperate to rediscover her sexual feelings and to push her boundaries. Cheryl expertly and gently fucked her with the dildo, Wendy's eyes closing and her hips bucking as her orgasm grew. Just as she was about let herself go, with her legs wide and Cheryl rapidly driving the dildo between her dripping lips, she heard a car pull up on the drive.

"Oh shit, don't tell me that's Graham." said Wendy, clamping her legs shut and getting up.

"Don't panic, it's probably Rob, he said he'd try to get away early." Cheryl answered, while typing an apology to her customer, before dreaming up something to keep him interested. "Hot Tits husband has come home. He's in the next room!"

Wendy slid away, pulling up her dress and searching for her coat.

Cheryl whispered to her "Where are you going, we've just got this guy going, he'll pay a fortune if we carry on!"

"What about Rob?" Wendy answered.

"He's fine with it, we've done shows together before. Come back, before this guy disappears."

Wendy was unsure but, still feeling horny and unsatisfied as her orgasm was rapidly curtailed, she slipped back onto the bed. Cheryl got up and whispered to her "Carry on, I'll go down and warn Rob." She quickly typed out, "Just going to get rid of the husband. My well hung stud has also turned up!"

She disappeared out of the door as Wendy sat back on the bed, looked at what Cheryl had typed, laughed and started her performance again. She pulled her dress down, bobbing her breasts in front of the camera again before starting a slow masturbation. After a few minutes, with her orgasm building again, she became aware of somebody standing behind her. Assuming it was Cheryl, she carried on, her eyes closed as she stroked herself toward an orgasm. A hand came over her shoulder and tapped out something on the keyboard. Wendy was now oblivious to her surroundings, her hips bucking up as she came slowly, squirting a little as she did.

Rob's voice shook her back to reality. "Nice one Wendy, your friend loved that, but he wants something more.

She stared at the words on the screen and froze. "Great orgasm Hot Tits. You deserve a reward, how about fucking the well hung guy?"

She turned to see Rob, dressed in shorts and a tight T-shirt, his cock bulging with ecitement at finding his neighbour half naked nd masturbating on his bed. Wendy's eyes were fixed on the growing bulge in his shorts, passing inches from her nose as he bent over her, typing onto the screen: "Don't worry, she will get her reward, but it will be extra if you want to watch."

Wendy lay on the bed, one hand covering her pussy, looking open mouthed as Cheryl smiled at her from the doorway, before quietly asking her, "Well, do you fancy doing that? I'm fine with it if you are."

Rob spoke, "Wow, look how much he's put up! He really likes you Wendy. How do you want to do it, doggy, or cowgirl?"

Wendy stared at Rob, who was now laying back while Cheryl uncoiled his cock from his shorts and stretched it out with loving slow strokes. "I'll fluff him for you Wendy, just lay back and point your stuff toward the camera, you can start with missionary and I'll work the camera to make sure he gets a penetration shot."

Wendy had said nothing and was still making up her mind if she could have sex with yet another man and was decidedly uncomfortable at the thought of doing it in front of his wife but, looking at the couple, it seemed like she had little choice. Cheryl was not only happy with it, she was making sure that he was fully erect and lubricated before he serviced her.

Shaking with expectation and wondering if this really was a good idea, Wendy lay back and automatically opened her legs, ready for penetration. She suddenly realised how stupid this was, as she lay there giving off all the signs of supplication while still undecided if she should allow Rob to fuck her. Once again, Wendy suddenly realised that her eyes had not left Rob's cock since she first felt it brush past her nose and she was now watching it bob in front of her as Cheryl moved away and picked up a hand held camera. He looked at her and smiled as he moved into place and Wendy knew that she wanted to experience the feeling of Rob's cock inside her. as she drew her legs up, full exposing her pussy to him, licking a finger and drawing it along her slit, her dark eyes meeting his as she held her legs up ready for penetration.

The camera had a view of Wendy's wet and welcoming pussy, neatly trimmed hair surrounding moist pink labia, now parted by Wendy's fingers.

Rob looked enormous as she peered between her raised legs, far bigger than anybody she had ever known and she was a little scared at the thought of what was to come. She stared at it as he moved closer, kneeling between her legs, pulling his length slowly. Cheryl cupped his balls as he moved in, a remote control in her other hand, moving the camera to zoom in on the moment of penetration.

Wendy's heart pounded as he placed his hands either side of her, asking, "Are you sure you're OK with this?" Wendy nodded, her eyes fixed on the swollen red glans glistening at her entrance, thinking to herself, "You bet I am." Looking down her body at the monster hovering between her legs, she was silently begging him to push her lips apart and penetrate her and she found herself saying: "Oh Rob, please, stick it in me. Fuck me Rob!"

Rob lowered himself and Cheryl guided his cock into Wendy's pussy, her finger tip gently pressing into Wendy's anus as Rob pushed gently into her pussy with a pleasured groan and a silently mouthed "Oh Wendy, you're so fucking wet!"

He felt truly enormous at first but she took him easily, relaxing her vagina as he pressed in, stretching her, the slight fear she had felt, instantly turning to desire as she wrapped her legs around him, pulling him deeper. Wendy's eyes turned back in her head when he started to slowly fuck her, in a dream like state, aware only of the sensations between her legs, unable to speak, her body reacting without conscious thought.

After a while he pulled out and flipped her over effortlessly, smiling at the camera as her breasts bobbed gently, before entering her from behind and fucking her hard and fast, gripping her breasts tightly, Wendy pusing back to meet every thrust to make sure he slammed in deep. She came without effort, before Cheryl's voice guided her, telling her to clench her muscles, her finger once again moving between their bodies, this time slipping into Rob's anus, controlling him, bringing him to the edge before switching him off again, prolonging the pleasure for both Rob and Wendy.

Wendy came again, slowly and wondrously, holding the feeling to bring another orgasm quickly and then another. She came loudly several times, her hands clutching the bedsheets as her pussy clenched his cock, trying to pull him in deeper, before finally relaxing to enjoy the sensation of his cock filling her, plunging in again and again. Finally, Cheryl made Rob come, his cock twitching violently inside Wendy, filling her with his seed as he strained against her butt, his hands painfully squeezing her breasts. She felt a twinge of guilt as she remembered Graham's warning about condoms, before another orgasm slammed through her again, hearing her own voice saying "Oh yes, come in me, come in me, come in me! Oh shit, yes," This triggered Rob to start pumping again, saying, "Wendy, you are so fucking hot, I could go all night with you. Get on top, I want to see those tits hanging down in front of me."

He pulled out, leaving a stream of his come dribbling down her stomach as she turned over and mounted him, her sopping wet pussy squelching onto him, hips dropping in a single thrust to take him deep into her again. Rob stared at her stiff nipples, his hands gripping her breasts, making her nipples blood red and swollen as his mouth went toward them to suck her breasts while she rode him on toward another orgasm, this time unaided by Cheryl. They came together, Wendy clenching her muscles for all she was worth, milking more semen from his balls, pressing hard down on him, ramming her cervix hard against his erupting cock, feeling it drowning in a pool of his seed.

As she collapsed beside him, totally exhausted and panting heavily, she looked across at Cheryl, who was encouraging the punter to part with more money. Wendy had totally forgotten that all of this was being transmitted across the internet, into the home of a stranger on the other side of the world. Unknown to all of them, the punter had recorded the entire show and would masturbate over it several times, before uploading it to a porn site a few weeks later.

Wendy, it seemed, had just become a porn star.

Cheryl spoke quietly to Rob. "He's gone offline now, you can relax. Bloody hell Rob, Greg is going to love this, I'll send it straight over to him."

With the show over, Wendy pulled on her dress and slipped into the bathroom to clean up. Semen was dripping heavily from her pussy, mixed with a little blood. The effort had started her period early, which she was thankful for, having had unprotected sex twice during her fertile time. She would need to go to the doctor and get birth control prescribed she thought, something she gave up years before.

Rob and Cheryl had closed the bedroom door behind them and Wendy could hear the now familiar sounds of Cheryl having an orgasm, whilst Rob pounded her, the bed banging loudly against Cheryl's bedroom wall.

She really would have to tell Cheryl about the noise.

12