The Noisy Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"These locks are useless Greg, I'm sorry." Wendy said all this without her eyes leaving his slowly diminishing member.

They both slipped into silence, Greg stumbling around trying to pull up his pants, while Wendy stood transfixed, not knowing if she should leave or stay. If she left, somebody might see the two of them and make assumptions. That was now inevitable though, and had been since she shut the door from the inside.

Wendy wondered what might happen if she stayed and realised that she might prefer that outcome.

So, she slowly put her hand behind her and slid the lock firmly into place.

They stared at each other in silence, before Wendy burst out laughing.

"I'm sorry Greg, I didn't realise somebody was in here. Are you OK? Don't be embarrassed, it's my fault, I should have knocked or something." Greg looked at her nervously, but Wendy noticed his eyes slowly taking in her body once more, staring at her cleavage. She also noticed the effect this had on him. His erection was poking through his dishevelled jeans.

When he saw her snap the lock shut, Greg knew what was going through her mind, so confidently said, Sorry Wendy, but I've been thinking about you all night and I just had to jack off."

"You were thinking of me? You mean that.......you were masturbating while thinking of me?"

Greg cautiously nodded, wary of her response.

"I'm flattered." Wendy said, pushing out her chest and staring into his eyes, "Why would you find me arousing?"

Greg smiled, fixing his gaze deep into hers "Because I think you're gorgeous. I dream of women like you, mature women with fantastic bodies, women who have lived a little.....and we got on too. You're a lovely person."

Wendy blushed and smiled at him, moving her gaze back to his bulging crotch. It had been many years since she had this effect on a man. It made her feel good.

She was surprised at her growing confidence and even more surprised at how horny she felt.

She had no idea what to do, but knew that she should take the initiative, so she moved forward and kissed him gently. His response was perfect she thought, gentle but passionate. As they kissed, she felt his hand gently squeeze her breast while her hand fell to his groin, unzipping him and encouraging his cock to reveal itself.

It felt good in her hand and very big.

Kneeling down, she undid his jeans and pulled them down, allowing his member to dramatically spring free. She stared at it for a few seconds, grasping it firmly in one hand. It looked massive, she thought, not very long but so thick that she needed both of her tiny hands to encircle it. Slowly, she masturbated him with one hand while trying to pull down the top of her dress with the other. Managing to wriggle her dress down to her waist, she offered her breasts to him.

Greg looked longingly down at the soft white mountains spilling from the sexy bra and nearly came there and then. He squeezed them again gently, making them pop out from the silk cups, wobbling slightly as they did. He murmured his approval and pulled her toward him, watching her dark curly hair spill over his lap.

Wendy had only sucked a cock once, in a car with a boyfriend when she was sixteen. She hated the experience, as the boy forced her head down, making her gag. Since then, she had never repeated the experience and did not want to now, so she merely kissed his cock softly, tasting him, smearing his pre-cum with her tongue. Greg did not press her head down so she felt confident, kissing it again, this time allowing her mouth to open slightly, taking the tip of his cock briefly into her mouth. His reaction, a gasp followed by a soft moan, encouraged her to do it again, this time taking the entire head of his cock into her mouth and holding it there for a moment, at which point Greg moaned and came in her mouth.

Wendy pulled away and spat out his come, grimacing, with Greg apologising profusely.

She sat back, her face and chest flushed, boobs hanging out of her bra with large stiff nipples. The hem of her dress had ridden up to her waist, revealing the red knickers and she put her hand to the damp patch, eyes boring onto him.

Greg sat back, breathing heavily, looking at Wendy. Her breasts hung out of her bra, nipples stiff, her chest flushed bright red. She slowly opened her legs, displaying the large damp patch in the crutch of her red briefs, which she slowly pulled to one side, revealing her freshly trimmed pussy to him.

He knew what she wanted him to do, but he could not do it yet and not here.

"Come home with me Wendy. Come back to my place and we can do this properly."

Wendy nodded, her real life obligations replaced by this overwhelming desire for sex.

Greg left first, allowing Wendy to take the pee that she had briefly forgotten about, her hand holding her pussy as she did, the pee running between her fingers as she fingered herself, not wanting to lose the feeling burning inside of her.

They slipped out of the house separately, meeting at the end of the street before climbing into Greg's car and driving the short distance to his small apartment. Wendy's hand slipped into his trousers, massaging life into him as he drove, so that by the time they arrived, he was hard and ready for action.

The door slammed shut behind them and Wendy fell upon him, ripping his clothes off as he pulled her toward the bedroom. She was desperate now and realised that she had a new appetite for sex and the confidence to take the initiative.

Greg pulled her dress up, slipping it over her head, leaving her wearing only Cheryl's silk panties and bra, it's feeble attempts to contain her breasts failing, with the engorged nipples poking over the top.

She pulled back and stood in front of him, one arm across her breasts, the other slowly releasing the clip. She held her breasts briefly before letting her arm drop, the bra falling away allowing her breasts to bob proudly in front of Greg, the nipples hard and erect.

Greg let out a whistle and held her at arms length, admiring her beautiful mature body.

When he first laid eyes on Wendy, he thought her unattractive. Her looks did not appeal to him initially but as they chatted, he looked into her eyes and slowly became entranced. As the evening wore on, he couldn't take his eyes off her body, his mind stripping the clothes from her, leaving her naked in his thoughts. Now she stood before him, almost naked and clearly very willing, her body much sexier in the flesh than he had imagined.

His hand slipped between her legs, Wendy involuntarily opening them further as he approached, a subliminal sign of her desire.

She was very wet and as he pushed the silk to one side, he felt a slippery stream between her soft outer lips. He slipped a finger inside, making her writhe and gasp as he curled it upward, feeling for her g-spot, her hips bucking upward as she lay back on the bed.

Wendy lay there, eyes closed and helpless, lost in the moment as she felt his fingers exploring her, making her vagina throb with excitement and anticipation. That anticipation heightened as he moved down her body, his tongue tracing patterns on her breasts, then her stomach as he moved toward her sex. She felt him pull her briefs down, his hot breath on her thighs as he did so. She knew what was to come and waited eagerly for the feeling of his tongue on her clitoris, a feeling which she loved, but had only experienced once, during that fateful one night stand.

Sure enough, Greg's tongue began to explore her, quickly bringing an orgasm which surged through her, making her hips buck violently, both hands gripping his head hard against her, desperate to avoid him pulling away until the orgasm faded.

Greg continued to gently kiss and suck her clitoris as she came down, making her twitch and pull away until the tenderness had faded. She pulled him up toward her and kissed him deeply, the taste of her on his lips as she wound her body around him, enjoying the feeling of his hard muscular body against her soft breasts, his cock pressing against her thigh whilst she tried to move into a position where he could enter her.

Slowly, Greg changed position, all the while kissing her deeply, their tongues entwined as he moved between her legs. Wendy turned on her back and opened her legs for him, desperate for what was to come.

His thick cock found her entrance and pressed in firmly until the lips parted allowing him to gently penetrate her. Slowly pressing deeper he stopped and pulled out briefly before pressing deeper again, her eyes rolling back into her head as she finally took him balls deep. She had never felt this level of passion before, his cock filling her completely, his heavy balls laying against her butt cheeks.

They lay there motionless for a few seconds before Wendy twitched her hips upward, triggering a response from him, with short thrusts gradually lengthening, until he was slowly fucking her like she had never been fucked before. It seemed to go on forever, his cock blissfuly sliding in and out of her, slowly but firmly teasing at her clitoris before forcefully pushing back in until she thought her vagina would explode with passion.

She came again, slowly and gently, the feeling growing and fading quickly, before slowly growing again. This was a new experience to Wendy, she usually came once and could not bear to be touched afterward, but she now wanted to come again as soon as the first orgasm faded. She did come again, within a few minutes, this time more powerfully, making her bite hard on Greg's neck, stifling a scream. On and on he went, grinding into her, making her want more with each thrust as wave after wave of orgasm flooded over her, now so intense that she heard herself screaming as each one approached, her voice fading to a whimper as they subsided.

Finally Greg tensed and emptied his balls into her, jamming his cock violently into her with each spurt.

They lay there, panting with the exertion, sweating and red faced, but with a wonderful satisfied feeling. She held him tight to her, feeling his cock slowly soften inside her before finally slipping out, leaving a pool of warm cum on the bedsheets.

He got up and stumbled into the bathroom, leaving Wendy laying in a pool of sweat and cum, her legs wide open, her pussy gaping and wet.

When he returned, Wendy was laying with her legs spread wide, one arm holding her breasts together, her other hand between her legs, fingers slowly circling her labia.

"Wow, you look so sexy Wendy. Do you want to go again?"

She nodded slowly, smiling at him.

"I could do this forever Greg."

Greg laughed and moved to the bed, laying his limp cock between her lips.

"Get me up then." He said, as her lips encircled his head and gently sucked.

Wendy sucked him for a while, slowly getting used to the feeling, even enjoying the feeling of him stiffening in her mouth, until she had another idea.

She slowly pushed him away, rolling him onto his back and climbing onto him. She moved down until her breasts were at his groin and wrapped his cock in her soft white flesh. Greg moaned his approval as she tit fucked him, kissing the tip of his cock as it pressed toward her mouth, occasionally allowing it to slip deep into her mouth. Greg got very vocal at this and urged her on with grunted commands, but Wendy wanted him inside her once more, so once he was rock hard, she moved up his body, kissing him firmly before she sat up, straddled him and slowly pressed his cock into her. She held him gently at first, teasing the tip of his cock with her lips, before slowly pressing down, feeling him fill her once more, moaning loudly as she absorbed every inch of him.

She felt fantastic as she looked down at him, his face contorted, his eyes fixed on her heavy breasts, hanging in front of him. Wendy was in control of her sex life and she was enjoying every second of it. She could sense his orgasm building so slowed the pace and squeezed her vagina to stop him, before slowly building pace again, always bringing him to the edge without allowing him to come. Her own orgasm seemed to be one long slow burning feeling, never finishing, but always there. That beautiful sensation that had previously only existed for seconds before the finish, was now flowing through her in wave after gentle wave.

She could hold Greg back no longer and she felt him grip her thighs forcefully and ram his hips up to meet her, driving himself to a final orgasm, bringing an end to her trip to nirvana with a loud yell and an explosion of cum, deep into her.

She fell off him and they both lay gasping on the bed.

"Fuck Wendy, that was the best! Even Cheryl doesn't come close."

"Wendy lay quietly, trying to make sense of that comment.

"Cheryl? How do you know what she's like in bed?"

Greg puffed out one more breath, closing his eyes before saying, "There's a lot about our Cheryl that you don't know Wendy. Maybe I'll tell you one day."

At which point, Greg fell asleep.

Wendy got up, dressed and left, walking back through the cool night to the close where she lived. She seemed to float through the deserted streets, feeling like a teenager once more. A very randy one at that.

Lights were still on in Cheryl's house, with music softly playing on the breeze, but her own was silent and in darkness. Quietly opening her front door and creeping inside, she could hear the familiar sound of Graham's snoring. Creeping upstairs, she slipped her clothes off and fell into the spare bed, exhausted.

She slept the night through, like she had never slept before, waking with a soft dreamy feeling, but a very sticky crotch.

She decided to take a long shower before making Grahams breakfast, wondering if she could face him without blushing.

Running through her mind was a constant vision of Greg's cock disappearing into her as she sank down onto his hips. She so wanted that feeling again and her hand fell to her pussy, fingers exploring herself, imagining they were Greg's as she sent herself over the edge, legs buckling as water cascaded over her hard nipples, dribbling down to mix with her juices as she dreamt of that hard thick cock pounding into her.

Graham's voice shook her back to reality.

"Will you be much longer, I'm starving?"

Wendy stood up and put shampoo in her hair.

"Just washing my hair. Come in, I can't hear you."

Wendy wondered if she could tempt Graham to join her, so lathered shampoo across her breasts and tried to look sultry. Graham put his head round the door and repeated his question. Wendy pouted, pushed her breasts together and asked him to join her.

Graham's eyes didn't even look at her as he answered, "I'm in a hurry love. Got to catch up from yesterday before I go back to work tomorrow."

Wendy closed her eyes and cried. She cried for herself, for her lost sex life and for the loss of her husband. They were living like brother and sister, so she vowed to break free once more.

Tomorrow, she would call Greg to arrange another meeting.

Monday morning, and the house fell quiet as Graham drove off to work. Wendy did not fancy job hunting, she had other things on her mind.

She had vowed to call Greg, but realised that she had no way of contacting him. All she knew was where he lived, so set off to hopefully catch him at home.

Outside Greg's apartment, it was obvious that nobody was home, so she slipped a note under his door with her phone number on. Rather than put her name on it, she added a cartoon of a large pair of bosoms.

He would know who it was, she thought.

As she walked back home, she saw Cheryl in her front garden. She was cutting the grass in a pair of shorts which left nothing to the imagination, which made Wendy smile.

"Poor old Ted across the street will have a heart attack if he sees you dressed like that"

Cheryl laughed and replied, "I gave him a quick flash of my tits yesterday, just as he was leaving. He seemed to like it! Where have you been so early?"

Wendy's mind whirled, not wanting to get caught in a lie.

"Just nipped to the shops."

"Didn't buy anything then?" Cheryl smiled as she looked down at Wendy's empty hands. "I thought maybe you had nipped round to Greg's place, he's just flown out to Germany for a few days. He asked me to tell you that he'd be happy to see you again when he gets back. If you're up for it, he said."

Wendy almost fainted, just managing to gasp, "Jesus, what did he tell you?"

"We're very close Wendy, no secrets between us, and he didn't need to spell it out. I invited him to the party because I thought you two would get on. I'm guessing that he, how can I put, filled a void?"

Wendy blushed, "You could say that! Can we talk indoors?"

Over a coffee, the two women discussed the party, some of the events that Wendy missed and, eventually, Greg.

Cheryl asked, "Well, did you enjoy it?"

"Cheryl, it was the best sex ever, amazing, mind blowing!"

"I thought you'd end up in bed with him, the way he was watching you all day. He was walking round with a huge hard on from the first time he saw you, with your gorgeous tits hanging out."

Wendy was more comfortable talking about it now, knowing that Cheryl had a good idea what had happened. It was pointless lying, so she would only be filling in the details, she thought.

"I know it won't be a long term thing, but I want to experience it for as long as he wants to. It's made me realise what I've missed for so long."

Chreyl smiled at her, ""Greg is an exception you know, not all men can fuck a woman like that. He just has this perfect cock and knows his way round a woman's body, that's for sure."

"How do you know?" Wendy asked, guessing at the answer.

"Let's just say that we had a close relationship growing up."

"You've had sex with him? I thought you were cousins?"

"Very distant cousins, we're barely related, but lived close to each other growing up. We couldn't keep our hands off each other in our teens and then we were a bit like fuck buddies for a while, you know, someone you can call when you need good sex, but without the relationship hassle.

We haven't done it for a while, not since I met Rob, he's something else in bed."

Wendy looked in amazement at her neighbour before saying "You lucky bitch!"

Cheryl laughed and winked at Wendy. "Maybe your luck has just changed too Wendy!"

12