The Not So Early Days of a Married Life

Story Info
My wife and friend take me to places undreamed of.
9.9k words
4.05
10k
14
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers

The not so early days of a married life.

My married life gets wilder as we enter our eight year as a couple. My last in the story of my marriage to a wonderful woman.

Over the next year or so we all got together about once a month until Carly broke up with Mark. She was heartbroken, she spent the whole week at our place crying constantly.

She really loved him but he had cheated on her, she could not forgive him. Why on earth he would cheat on a woman like her was beyond me. She spent the week in our bed. We didn't have sex, we just comforted her like friends should.

I won't lie, I missed him too. he turned into a great mate, ok I let him fuck me now and again but we had got close over the last year. It was good to have someone to take down the pub, we knew things about each other no-one else did. I missed that, but I had known Carly for nearly ten years and she had my loyalty.

Shaz loved Carly but she also understood I had lost my friend, it was a weird situation for all of us. A week turned into two, turned into three.......

"Shaz, I know she is hurting but we have our life too. I NEED to get laid, I spend nearly every night in bed with you two amazingly sexy women and cannot touch. It is fucking frustrating!"

"I know, don't you think I am frustrated too, but she is my best friend. I can't ask her to leave and I don't think she is in the best frame of mind for a threesome just yet."

"But Shaz, we were talking of starting our family, is all that on hold now or what?"

"Fuck, Steve, have you no empathy in you at all? Car is upset that she and Mark won't be having kids together like she had planned. Here you are saying lets have our own while our best friend is hurting that she can't!"

I felt shamed at that last comment, I hadn't realised or thought about it properly.

I had to take a couple of days holiday from work or lose the days, Shaz went to work and I stayed home with Carly. It gave us a chance to talk.

"Steve, I know I am cramping your style, I know you and Sharron are very sexual. You forget I know that more than most."

She said with a grin, it was nice to see her smile.

"Me and Shaz have spoken about it and although I am not quite in the mood yet, please act like I am not here. It's not like I haven't watched you two fuck before is it?"

I smiled at her candor, she never beat about the bush did Carly, she was always straight to the point.

"And besides, just cos I am a bit down at the minute don't think I am not having your dick or ass ever again!"

Her smile was even broader at her last comment, it was a beautiful smile and lovely to see again. She was in a much better mood now and we spent the day like old friends should, laughing and joking.

When Sharron came home she noticed the change immediately. The whole mood of the house was lighter.

We decided to go out to a local restaurant for dinner and had a great evening, just the three of us. It was like old times.

We laughed, ate and drank late into the night until we were that last in the place.

"Sorry to rush you folks, but it is very late now and my staff have homes to go to."

Jerry was a friend and the manager so we didn't take it personal.

"Ok send us the bill barkeep!"

"I trust you, sort it later. Go home you drunkards. I'll call you a cab."

We gathered our coats and waited for the cab,

"I love you both, you know that don't you."

Carly said with tears in her eyes.

It was clear she meant every word.

"I mean, really, I really love you both. It's not the booze speaking......well maybe a little, but I do really love you both."

"We know. We love you too Carly, c'mon let's get you home." My wife said putting an arm around her friend.

The uber pulled up to our place and we all tumbled into the hallway. Carly took Sharron's face into her hands and planted a kiss onto my wife's lips.

"Not tonight Car, you are drunk. C'mon let's get you upstairs to bed."

I helped her up the stairs and into the spare bedroom, Shaz came in and started to help her friend get out of her clothes. I felt like I was in the way and a bit awkward, I turned to leave.

Carly grabbed my arm saying,

"Ha, ha, look at him all bashful like, he has fucked me up the ass and now he is all like, oh I should leave, she is getting undressed!"

It did seem strange when she put it like that.

"Go down Steve, let me get her tucked up and I'll be down ok."

I leaned in and gave them both a peck on the cheek leaving them too it.

I brewed a steaming pot of coffee to try to sober up a little while I waited for Sharron. I waited and waited, fifteen minutes later she appeared at the kitchen door with a concerned look on her face.

"What's up love?"

"We just had a bit of a heart to heart up there, Carly wants you."

"I thought you was tucking her up for bed? What's up. what does she want?"

"...........You."

"What do you mean, me?"

Steve, she just asked me if she could fuck you, to make love with you.....alone."

I stood dumbfounded. "What?"

"Steve, she needs to feel loved. I...we, love her, she knows that but it's not enough. She asked my permission."

I still stood dumbfounded, I had fucked Car many, many, times but never alone.

"Steve, it's ok, I said yes."

I spluttered out,

"YOU said yes! What about me, do I not get a say in it?"

"Come on love, you two have fucked a hundred times over, she needs this. If I am honest I think you need it too."

"Ok I need to get laid but this is Carly? She is not in the right frame of mind right now, you know that."

"Steve, she needs to be fucked, and you need to fuck her. You have my blessing and permission to give her the fucking of her life, right now, upstairs, she is waiting for you."

I stood dumbfounded again, rooted to the spot with my coffee in my hands.

"Go, before I change my mind." She whispered.

"You are the best wife and friend anyone could possibly wish for Sharron." I hugged her and kissed her passionately.

She pushed me away, "Go."

Knock, knock, it felt weird knocking on the door waiting to be told to come in. I almost chickened out and was backing away a little. The door opened, Carly stood there in a beautiful black baby-doll nighty.

"Steve, thank you."

She gave me a timid smile as she spoke, "Please."

She took my hand and led me to her bed, I was shaking. I had never done this before, it felt like I was going behind my wife's back and cheating. I was shaking and could not stop.

"Calm down Steve, Shaz is downstairs, it is ok. Just hold me, kiss me and we will take it from there."

Carly slipped the cardigan from my shoulders and undid my shirt buttons exposing my chest. I felt her hands roam over my chest as she reached up on her toes to kiss me. She held the back of my neck and drew me into the most sensuous of kisses. I heard her moan as she mashed her lips to mine. I was lost when she leant in and took one of my nipples into her mouth, I couldn't help but get hard. She traced her tongue down my torso, licking my belly button before opening my trousers. They dropped to the floor, pooling at my feet.

I could feel her hot breath as she took my straining manhood in her teeth through my underwear. Her hands were rubbing up and down my legs, I nearly lost it then and there.

I pulled her to her feet,

"Car are you sure?"

"Steve, just fuck me."

I laid her back onto the bed and spread her legs, her vulva was open and glistening. She looked as gorgeous as I could ever remember her, I blew on her open pussy and she shuddered. I knelt beside the bed and raised her legs holding her thighs open, the first taste was exquisite. She tasted of sweet sticky honey, I had gone down on her before but this was quite different, this was far more sensual.

Her peach was dripping as I sucked at her juices, she opened as my tongue slid into her. I probed from her asshole up to her stiff clitoris over and over making her squirm beneath me. I shucked off my trousers and pants from my ankles as I sucked her moist wetness ready for me to mount. All thoughts of my wife were gone from my head as I took in the intoxicating perfume from her cunt.

My cock was as hard as it had ever been when I scrambled up between her thighs, she held it and guided me into her body. She was hot in there, so very hot, she enveloped my hardness as I slowly pushed. I bottomed out as I stared into her eyes, they were full of tears and she was crying. I immediately stopped,

"Car, are you ok?"

"I love you Steve."

She held me to her and wrapped her legs and arms tightly around me. Her legs locked around my back as she humped back up at me. Her lips came to mine and we kissed, her tongue slipped between my teeth and I fucked her. We moved up onto the bed and into the missionary position. We fucked slowly and with more passion, she gyrated below me as I slid in and out of her soaking pussy. I knew I wouldn't last long, it was too passionate.

I heard the door behind me creak, Carly's face had a look of pure pleasure with an ounce of pain, her eyes were shut. For the first time since I entered her I thought of my wife as I looked up to see my Sharron peeking around the open door as I fucked her best friend.

She smiled and put a finger to her lips as she watched. I saw her hand drop into her panties as I neared my orgasm, she was intent on getting herself off as she witnessed us rutting. Carly was moaning underneath me as I pumped my hot seed into her.

"Yes Steve, do it inside of me, give me your cum."

I heard grunting from behind me and turned again to see Sharron, her eyes closed in ecstasy.

Carly pulled me into her body kissing me, holding me inside her with her legs tightly around my back. It was only then that Shaz made herself known.

"Stay with her tonight Steve. She needs you."

She moved from the doorway leaving us to calm down in our afterglow. After 3-4 minutes Car kissed me again,

"Thank you Steve, I will be fine, go to your wife. Check she is ok."

I found Sharron cuddled up on the sofa with a mug of hot chocolate, I sat beside her taking her face into my hands. She had tears in her eyes.

"Shit, are you ok? Fuck, fuck, I am sorry I should never have gone up there."

"Steve, I love you. I love you so much. Thank you, you both looked so beautiful up there together. It made me jealous, envious and sad, but happy, does that make any sense?"

I held her in my arms pulling her to me kissing her forehead.

"I love you too Sharron, I always will."

"Ahh, you two were made for each other."

We both looked up to see Carly in the doorway wrapped up in a blanket,

"Shuffle up."

She slid in beside us covering us all with the blanket,

"I love you two more than anything in the world, you do know that don't you."

Sharron took her lovingly into her arms like a mother takes her daughter and they fell asleep. I left them after a while and crept up to my own bed.

The next morning I arose around nine to find them still cuddled together under the blanket.

I sat just watching them sleep for at least ten minutes. They looked beautiful together, I loved these two women more than I could possibly put into words. I made my way into the kitchen to make a pot of coffee and raided the fridge for the last of the bacon. I cracked half a dozen eggs into a pan and scrambled them adding the chopped bacon. There was just enough for a few small omelettes.

Sharron crept behind me and slid her arms around my waist, I felt her lips on my neck.

"Steve, thank you for last night. She needed that so badly." Her words bought a lump into my throat. I knew I was the luckiest man on earth to have her as my wife.

"Mmmmm, that smells divine." Carly said as she tiptoed over to clear a space at the table. "Got some for me?"

I turned from the hob with Shaz still holding me in her arms to see that even with her morning hair, her smudged mascara and makeup she looked wonderful sitting expectantly in her little black babydoll. Shaz slipped a hand down into the front of my joggers,

"Hey, get a room you two!" Car laughed across at us.

Shaz turned me to the hob to finish the breakfast, her hand never letting go of my rapidly hardening shaft. I felt her groin pushing into my buttocks as I turned the omelettes. It was getting a little hard to concentrate as I grated some cheddar over the pan.

"Need the strap-on Shaz?" came the call from behind us with whoops of laughter.

"Maybe tonight." Shaz called back to her friend, I heard the excited clapping from Carly behind us.

It was great to hear her happy again.

"Ok, I hate to say this but get your hands out, breakfast is served."

Sharron sat beside her friend as I tipped two steaming omelettes out onto plates in front of them. By the time I had two cups of coffee beside their plates the omelettes had been half eaten.

Carly looked up and said, "Steve, my goal in life is to find a husband just like you."

I smiled, "There is only one of me my dear, only one."

Car reached over and took mine and Shaz's hands in hers, "I am so lucky to have friends like you two, promise me it will be like this always."

Later that day I had to go into town to pick up some prescription meds from the chemist. I left the two ladies cleaning the house, secretly happy with myself that I had gotten out of the hoovering.

I usually picked up Sharron's birth control pills at the same time, but we had a chat a few weeks ago and agreed to leave them for a couple of months to see what happened. We both intended to start a family one day, why not now? We were financially secure, we both had great jobs and I knew she would make a wonderful mum one day.

I returned home about 3pm to find the girls deep in conversation demolishing their second bottle of red. The hoover stood in the hallway, a duster and spray lay on the cabinet side.

"Not much cleaning going on here I see." I said with a wry smile.

"We are just chatting about our upcoming anniversary love."

"Oh, carry on then, that's far more important than the cleaning." I said with another wry smile. I headed up to the bathroom to put my meds in the cupboard.

On my return they were still chatting away, I took the hoover from the hallway and back into the lounge half expecting my wife to say. "I'll do that."

She didn't, she did lift her feet from the floor though so I could clean beneath them, so thoughtful.

I could see them both smiling at each other as I made a point of hoovering around them.

"Yes, I want a husband JUST like Steve." Laughed Carly.

I stuck my middle finger up to the pair knowing I was beaten and left them to their girly chat. My garden was calling me, more-like the sanctuary of my mancave to watch the game on tv.

An hour or so later the girls came out with a tray of sandwiches and a beer. I knew they were up to something when they snuggled either side of me.

"Steve, you know we both love you right?"

"Yes, and....?" I said cautiously.

"Well, we have been chatting. You know about out anniversary next week, you have remembered haven't you?"

"Of course," I said.

"Well," Shaz continued, "It's our 9th and the 9th anniversary is wood."

Car butted in to say, "We have decided to give you wood all day Saturday!"

I looked at her puzzled, "What?"

Sharron smiled saying "Saturday is our 9th anniversary, we both have decided that you will get no rest that day, you will have wood ALL day."

"Wood? What the hell are you both going on about, and what is with the smug looks?"

They both leaned in either side of me and kissed my cheeks, before jumping from my sofa squealing like little girls running from my shed.

"Fucking nutters."

My team won 2-0, so I was happy. I took the empty tray and glasses back into the house, it was eerily quiet. The girls had gone out.

"Where are they on a Sunday evening." I wondered to myself. I didn't mind though, it was nice to have the house to myself for a bit. Also it was lovely to see Carly so cheerful, it had been a while since she smiled. If they were out at the shops it would do her the world of good.

They came home around 7pm, both struggling under the loads of shopping.

"Retail therapy?" I asked, as they dumped bag after bag onto the lounge carpet.

"Precisely." Smiled Sharron. "Car needed this as much as you needed last night!"

I dreaded to think how much they had spent, I didn't want to know really. The bags were all designer labels from the outlet centre. Carly held up a beautiful cocktail dress in front of her, "Well, what do you think?"

I couldn't lie, "It is stunning. You will have them lining up for you, Car."

"That's the idea, Shaz has convinced me to get back on the horse and find a man."

I looked to my wife, "So what is your excuse for the bags full of clothes Shaz?"

She gave me a wiggle of her body moving her hands up and down her torso, "This." She said. "It needs brightening up." winking at me.

Suddenly I was covered in packets of stockings, panties and nighties. Carly dumped a bag full of lingerie into my lap saying.

"Your choice is what do we wear tonight?"

"I'd love nothing more but you know it is Sunday, we are all at work tomorrow."

"You better choose quick then hadn't you. Bring them up when you have decided." Sharron smirked as they both left the room and skipped upstairs.

I chose two pairs of black silk stockings with matching panties and made my way up to the girls. When I got to the bedroom they were both naked but for garter belts sitting on our bed. I threw my choices over to them.

"Nice choice, but....."

"But?" I said.

"Only two sets."

Her answer puzzled me, "Yes." I replied.

"We needed three."

"Three?" again I was puzzled.

"Three." Said Carly. Smiling, looking very pleased with herself.

"Why three?" As I said it, it registered in my slow brain. "No, surely not....."

Both women looked at me nodding.

Five minutes later I had Carly rolling a holdup stocking up my left leg, Shaz was doing the same to my right. I feigned my protest but my cock could not hide the excitement I felt. I tried to pretend I was not into this but my dick was bouncing all over the place. Sharron slid a small black piece of silk up my legs that doubled as panties but they struggled to contain me. She patted the front of the panties once they were in place and a squirt of precum flew from my shaft. She left me to cross the room to her friend.

They both made a show of dressing each other in the chosen lingerie. The way they did it almost had me firing off as I watched. Carly smoothed her hand all over my wife's legs as she clipped the stockings to the suspenders, it was so erotic to watch. This was the first time I had ever entertained crossdressing and it felt seriously kinky, I loved it.

Sharron slid a black high heeled shoe onto her friends foot, she took the heel into her painted lips making eye contact with me as she suckled on it. Fuck if my cock didn't get harder, it was straining to jump from my panties.

Both girls got onto their hands and knees and started to crawl towards me, I felt hands on both my legs sliding up the stockings. My god, I had never experienced pleasure like this before. The feel of their fingers tracing pathways to the exposed flesh at the tops of my stockinged legs was probably the most exciting and sensuous thing I had ever felt.

"See Shaz, I told you he would love being our panty boy."

Sharron crawled between my legs sliding her stockings over mine. The sound and feel was exquisite and I could not stop the moaning sounds coming from deep in my chest. Sharron clamped a mouth on my nipple and chewed, I squirmed beneath her administrations. I could feel Carly's hands sliding across the silk of my panties moving the precum around the head of my cock through the silk.

Suddenly it was all too much and my cock started to jump around under her fingers.

Dylan1
Dylan1
705 Followers