The Not So Early Days of a Married Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Steve, take Tala's coat and hang it up please."

Tala turned her back to me as I took her overcoat from her shoulders. Her neck and shoulders came into view, she had a dainty butterfly tattoo on her shoulder blade. As she slipped her coat off I saw she was dressed much the same as us, she was gorgeous. I found out later it was her nineteenth birth day the following week, she was the most beautiful creature I think I had ever set my eyes upon.

Carly took her hand and led her into the lounge making the introductions to my wife. Carly and Tala had worked in the same office since she came over from the Philippines two years ago, becoming great friends.

I was still very self-conscious going in to the three of them dressed the way I was. Sharron could see my uneasiness and came to me kissing me deeply, she held her hand to Tala and she came in for the embrace.

Tala kissed the side of my neck and nibbled my ear, my ears are one of my most erogenous zones and I melted. Shaz led me to the sofa and sat me down, she turned to kiss Tala passionately in front of me. Their tongues entwined and hands roamed freely on each-others bodies.

"Tala, wine or something stronger?" Carly asked.

"Tequila if you have it." she replied.

Carly smiled and took the bottle of tequila from the drinks cabinet pouring a large glass.

"I'll give you a big one, you have a bit of catching up to do." Nodding at the wine bottle.

"Yes, I like a big one." She giggled, then turned looking at my crotch. It had started to twitch again.

"Tala, you dirty girl. I can see why Carly likes you." Said my wife laughing.

Tala came over to join us kissing both me and my wife, I noticed Carly had made a discrete exit from the room.

Five minutes later she came back with an obscenely big dildo hanging between her legs. She had strapped up with her new toy.

"Ohh, is that for me?" asked her friend.

"It is for all of you, Steve included." She grinned.

My cock had risen and was sticking over the confines of the small panties I was wearing, all self-conscious thoughts had disappeared from my mind now and they were replaced with feelings of lust.

Carly took hold of her friends small hand and led her upstairs, "You two not coming?" she called over her shoulder.

I started to move and felt a hand on my arm, "Not so fast mister."

I turned feeling concerned,

"Shoes."

"Shoes?" I said puzzled.

"Bingo?" she asked with a smile.

"Oh fuck it Shaz, c,mon."

"Shoes." She said with a bit more authority.

I sighed and knew if I wanted this night, I had no choice. She saw me bend to pick them up and whacked my ass again. "Tonight will be worth it, I promise love." She whispered.

When we got to our bedroom I saw that the girls had erected a tripod with camera in the corner. Tala was on her hands and knees on my bed with Carly tonging her from behind. The strap-on hung from her and nearly touched the sheets it was so long. She ignored our entrance and carried on licking her friend.

Sharron took my cock in her hand and led me to the side of the bed, Tala looked up.

"Can I have that?" she asked.

"He is yours to do as you wish with, the more deviant the better." Came my wife's reply.

Tala reached her hand out and grasped me into her fist, she pulled me to kneel beside her and engulfed me into her hot mouth. She took me deeper and deeper until I felt her throat constricting around my cockhead. It was the first time I had ever been deepthroated, the tightness was like anal sex just not as hot. Suddenly she started humming and groaning, the feeling was out of this world. Carly had stopped licking her and had entered her with the strap-on, the effect on her sucking me was wonderful. As Car pumped Tala, it forced my cock deeper into her throat until her nose was touching my stomach. Shaz was wildly frigging herself beside us watching the action.

"Don't let him cum Tala, I want all his jism in here. He is putting us a baby in here tonight." Shaz was pointing to her pussy.

"Here baby, this is for you." Sharron held a small blue pill between her teeth, she pushed it into my mouth as she kissed me.

"You will need that tonight."

I thought it could not get better than two women and me, I was wrong. A foursome was so much better.

Shaz straddled my head and sat her soaked, hot pussy straight onto my face. I could not wait to watch this back later.

I felt Tala slide her mouth from my cock, an instant later it was engulfed by what felt like an oven. I couldn't see but I was sure one of the girls had sat their ass over my cock, god it was so tight. I was forcefully pulled down the bed by my ankles, Shaz came with me without losing contact with my tongue.

I then felt the wonderful sensation of a tongue on my asshole, I was sure this was Carly as she was a master at anilingus. It immediately bought me to the edge of climax, I tapped Sharron's thigh to alert her about my predicament. She rose from my face allowing me to see Tala's perfect ass sliding up and down my shaft. Shaz tapped Tala's shoulder telling her to make way for her. It was agony watching her asshole slide up and closing as my cock popped free of it. Shaz took her place and slid her wet pussy onto me, I could only see my wife's back as she kissed Tala. I would need to wait to watch this scene back on the camera later too.

I felt my legs being lifted by my wife, she somehow got my legs behind her so she was bouncing on my cock with my legs trapped up her back. Then I felt it, the dildo pushing at my exposed vulnerable hole.

"Ahhhhh," I couldn't help letting out a moan as it slid into my bowels. Carly came around the bed and took her turn on my face, it puzzled me for a second but I realised Tala must have put the strap-on on.

She started to fuck me hard, it slowed down the feelings of my climax a little. My wife was taking my cock, I was taking Tala's strap-on, Carly was getting off on my face. All dressed like sex sirens. I seriously could not wait to see this on the big screen.

Sharron clamped down on me as her first big cum of the night started to overtake her body. Her pussy contracting around me set me off, I grunted and bucked as I sent my hot jism into my wife.

Suddenly Carly started and I tasted her juice seeping from her snatch into my mouth.

I felt my wife stand up from me with her legs either side of my torso, my cum was dripping from her onto my stomach. Carly moved so I could watch as Tala sucked the cream-pie from Shaz. She sat above my head furiously wanking, watching the scene with me.

Tala never missed a beat and kept up with her hard fucking of my ass as my wife disengaged herself. Tala now took over the holding of my ankles as both ladies became the voyeurs.

"She is going to cum inside your ass ok baby."

I heard my wife saying the words but didn't really comprehend what she was saying.

"She will fill your ass with her hot spunk any second baby, can you feel it?"

Tala leant forward and sucked up the sperm from my stomach, she leant further up and dribbled it into my mouth kissing me.

Suddenly I felt her moan into my mouth and she started to cum, I could swear I could feel her dildo expand and twitch in my ass. Then my insides got hot, I felt her spunk filling me.

She held onto me tightly riding me through her orgasm, never letting contact go with her mouth.

I looked sideways at Sharron and Carly, their eyes were wide and glued to the scene before them, both were wanking like crazy.

Tala raised herself from my body and slid from my wet ass with a squelching sound. It was then that I saw a huge cock, a real cock. Tala had a huge wet slimy, spunky cock protruding from her lap.

I was in a state of shock and could not take my eyes from it. it looked obscene with sperm dripping down the shaft.

"How? Is it real?" I spluttered.

Sharron leant in to stroke my cheek, "Baby, Tala is a Filipino ladyboy. You like? It looks like you do."

She was pointing at my still rock hard cock. Tala crawled up my stomach over my chest and fed her softening appendage into my mouth to suck clean. I was still in shock but accepted it willingly, I looked up into her eyes as I suckled her. She was stunningly beautiful sitting astride my chest. Her boobs were pert and firm, small mounds with deep red hard nipples. Her long dark auburn hair hung from her shoulders as she threw her head around. Her eyes smouldered with passion, she was perfect.

I was shocked but in a great way, I loved the idea of fucking a ladyboy. It was one of my deep dark fantasies that I had kept hidden. How the hell did Sharron know?

The sex and passion went on deep into the night, I came inside my wife countless times until my cock was hurting from being hard all the time. The Viagra certainly did the trick of giving me wood all night.

I fucked Tala and Carly and they fucked me. It was truly the best sexual experience of my life. We all fell asleep cuddling in our king-size bed sometime early the morning still dressed in our soiled lingerie.

I awoke the next day with my cock in Tala's mouth, my wife was sucking my nipples and Carly had her fingers toying with my ass.

"One more time Steve, I need to see her fuck you just once more before she has to go home ok?" asked Shaz with a pleading look on her face.

We fucked for our audience one more time, she had me on all fours looking at the girls as she held my hips filling my ass again while giving me a reach-around.

We all got cleaned up and Tala changed into her going home clothes. If you did not know you would never guess there was a huge cock under that pencil skirt. How or where she hid it was anyone's guess. She was a petite eight stone package of pure dynamite.

I ordered her a cab with the promise she would return one day. We all said our goodbyes and she went on about her day leaving me with the girls. I was the luckiest man on the planet to share my life with these two.

To cut a long story short about four weeks later Sharron missed her period, she took a test and found she was indeed pregnant with our first child. We were all overcome with emotions, Carly included. She couldn't stop crying, we were both surprised at the extent of the love and emotions that flooded from our best friend. Two weeks later it became obvious why she had been so overcome. Her hormones were everywhere too, Carly missed her period and we found I had also given her the gift of a baby.

I was concerned how Sharron would react but I am so blessed that my Sharron is the kind of woman she is, both girls fell into each-other's arms sobbing with joy and happiness.

Eight months later I got strange looks off of a few nurses when we delivered two healthy girls, a week apart in the same maternity hospital.

I am the proud father of Amy and Michelle, I adore both as I do their mothers.

We all live together now in a much larger five bedroom house in Surrey. The girls are aged three now and start nursery in the same school next week.

I have taken on a bigger workload with a promotion and much higher salary to pay for it all. The work is sometimes a relief just to get out of the house to be honest, four girls at home can be a bit much.

We are currently converting one of the old outhouses on our land into a home office so I can work from home a couple of days a week. Sharron wants me home more, she and Car are the best of friends and I think always will be.

I do find I get a bit jealous sometimes though when Carly goes out on a date, I know I shouldn't but I do.

Carly still shares our bed occasionally, not as much as we used to but it is fun when we do. They still love to dress and dominate me, I have yet to say *bingo* To be honest I cannot think of anything that would make me say it.

Tala went back to the Philippines when she passed her business degree. She has opened a small hotel near a popular tourist beach. She promises she will come to see us when she is back in the country. When the girls are older we plan to fly out for a holiday at her place. I hope her boyfriend is an understanding fella as I plan to fuck her senseless when we meet again.

As I said earlier, I am the luckiest man on the planet to have a wife like my Sharron.

The End.