The Not So Happy Ending

Story Info
Parting is such sweet sorrow!
1.2k words
3.97
1.2k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Munch01
Munch01
17 Followers

Life is strange, I enjoyed seeing Tracey, but knew eventually that it must end. She, being married, was a similar reason my previous relationship breakdown. The sky still shone, the birds still chirped, and the clouds still rolled by, as she walked to her car as I knew this was our last adventure.

In all my recollections of my past relationship with Tracey many years ago, the ending is the one that is the most prominently stuck in my head. She had come at a time I needed to snap out of my doldrums, she had helped me realise that not all was lost, that I could find love and that others too have problems not just me.

I had finally found a place to live by myself. A small house, three bedrooms, single garage and large yard overlooking some rolling hills. It was not her father's house, nowhere near as big, and more to my liking.

I was strolling through a shopping centre on a weekend, searching for homeware, when in the corner of my eye I noticed Tracey. My spider senses, as such, felt she was near. As I turned to approach, there alongside her was Sam, her husband, hand in hand. She was laughing and smiling, looking incredibly happy.

That was my cue to turn and go the other way. Unfortunately bumping into them further on in the shopping centre or shopping mall. There was a little unease from Tracey, and Sam was first to speak asking if I found a place yet. When I replied that I had just found somewhere, the look on Tracey's face went from feigned smile to shock. I had yet to tell her the good news, as I only received the good news on Friday, and immediately signed the rental papers to move in that weekend. Her eyes said it all. Disappointment.

I told them of how it was across town, a fair distance from previous, that I would rarely get into town other than work now, as the area had most conveniences, and it was a quiet community.

We bid farewell, they wandered off, I turned to watch Tracey and Sam walking away. Tracey turned her head toward me, her look will be etched in my brain. The beautiful married woman who had helped me and we had so much pleasure together, walking hand in hand away.

The move was easy, I had little. My work colleague helped with move. We were sitting outside having a beer and staring off into the hills when my phone pinged with a message. I immediately knew it was Tracey. The message was to say congratulations, that my fortune needed celebrating, suggesting I give her the address and she could come and help get tucked away.

I did not know whether I should give her the address, my confusion with seeing her and Sam together happy had my mind spinning. I knew she was married, and I had gone into this knowing this, and in our many rendezvous' it was in the back of my mind that it was a copy of the reason my relationship broke down in the first place.

I suggested we catch up near the old place, my friend's house where I shared accommodation till now, and she agreed. She decided on an old park near there. It was a treed park, lots of seating, shade and usually incredibly quiet. It was vacant, no one, just the birds and the bees. I had driven there with trepidation, would I, could I and more importantly should I.

Her car rolled into view, she stepped out, her long-tanned legs and short skirt looking amazing as she walked to me. A big hug, but only a quick peck on the cheek. Interesting.

We sat and talked about the move, the circumstances of the move so quick, and the place in general. It was more of a friendly chat than any previous discussion outside of the confines of her Newsagency. My nerves had eased, I relaxed, it was not so bad. I thought she might be terribly upset or even possibly angry.

We spoke about how things would be different, she would miss me at the newsagency, she could come over and see me, how we could always meet up again, but I was hesitant. In my mind still seeing her and Sam happy at the shopping centre. I suggested we slow down a little, I even explained my hesitation.

Tracey said she understood, "I always knew this day would come, just hoping not so soon."

It all went well. I was walking her to her car, as she confided she need to take a quick detour to the toilet. Gentlemanly me, I waited outside. I heard a gasp, then Tracey shriek. I asked if she was ok when she did not reply I rushed inside. There was Tracey standing without her shirt and bra, and her short skirt raised, facing the mirror with her fantastic arse pushed out and facing me.

She turned her head ever so slightly, she smiled, "Come on, give me a farewell to remember, and I want to watch us in the mirror."

At first, my dick was nowhere near ready, especially after a shock like that, but seeing her gorgeous arse sticking out, her long legs spread and her begging me to take her, it sprang to life instantly. I moved behind, releasing my monster, it prodded, and poked, until it entered its cave so demanding like. We moved in unison, her looking back at us in the mirror, me watching her eyes as I plundered her.

Tracey looking back at me demanding, "Don't cum inside, I want it in my mouth".

My lord, who was I to argue, the smooth thrusts as her but went back and forth, her pussy grabbing and strangling my hardon, inching me closer to oblivion. I felt the tension rising, moved my hands up to her tits, grabbing and pulling on her nipples as hard as I could, her moans getting louder each time. I moved my hands grabbing her hips pulling in harder.

I looked up, raised my thumb to my mouth and wet it, slowly moved my hand down to that lovely star of an arse.

Tracey watching me said, "Don't you dare!"

I slid my thumb into her butt gently, watching and waiting for a reaction. Her eyes closed, her mouth and lips merged in a groan as it entered. One final push of my cock in her glorious, sweet, dripping wet, pussy, with my thumb in her butt, and I had to tell her I was almost at that time.

She spun around, bent down to her knees, and took my almost erupting cock in her mouth, opening it wide, her tongue playing with the tip. It hit me hard, rope after rope of cum landing on her tongue, she waved her tongue around, gently pulling it in and swallowing, and then repeated this until I had nothing left. She smiled with the last swallow.

"I think that will give us something to remember," she said.

As quick as it happened, it ended. She dressed, pecked me on the cheek and wondered off to her car, she did not look back at me.

I was dumbfounded, but relieved, in many ways, she had given me reason to get over my depression, had assisted in helping me move on, and now I was ready for a new chapter.

For at least twelve months after, I remember she would come and park her car out the front of my new place, never once coming in. I do not know if it was teasing, or indecision, but parting actually had been such sweet sorrow.

Munch01
Munch01
17 Followers