The Not So Long Road Ahead Pt. 02

Story Info
The Saga Heads to a Hotel.
3.5k words
3.83
8.3k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers

Prologue

I believe there is a misconception about the events that have unfolded. I have been told some think that John is the one in total control. That isn't really the case at all. We have allowed him to flex his personality; that is true. However, he doesn't have the power you all think he has.. Trust me, he is totally aware of that too. My wife and I are the ones in the driver's seat. We have been opening up and enjoying tossing around different scenarios. If I haven't made it clear enough, that is my fault, but WE are the ones in control. Our marriage is "Number One", and together we make the calls and push the limits as a team.

Let me begin where we left off...

We really didn't know exactly what we were getting ourselves into at that point. It was very different and exciting, but we still had a lot of unanswered questions. What exactly did John have planned? Why did it have to be in a hotel bar? We would be finding out soon enough. Neither one of us really was really prepared for what was about to unfold.

We spent hours discussing where we planned this road to go. She had a bit of a breakdown over her dominant persona during our adventure. I thought it was due to the fact that it was not her norm. Turned out, it was strictly about the fact it was an extreme turn on. She absolutely loved it. You have to understand that we were both very new to all of this, and she was feeling emotions that she never thought existed. This was about the time we got a message from our new friend. Here is the conversation that took place.

JohnXXX: Hey there, what are you up to?

NaughtyHotWife. Not much just relaxing for a little bit

JohnXXX: You ready to find out exactly what I have planned?

NaughtyHotWife: I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be, fire away

John XXX: I think it would be good to meet up again, what do you think?

NaughtyHotWife: I agree

JohnXXX: What do you think about meeting this weekend at a new location?

NaughtyHotWife: We can try, no promises we do have kids remember

JohnXXX: I totally understand, is a sitter possible?

NaughtyHotWife: Maybe but it all depends on what the plan is I guess.

JohnXXX: How about we move the location north a bit, maybe up to Seoul

NaughtyHotWife: That's a little farther than i thought but ok

JohnXXX: If you don't mind I will look for the perfect setting

NaughtyHotWife: That is fine

JohnXXX: I don't want you to read too much into this but I think a hotel bar would be the perfect location

NaughtyHotWife: Hotel Really...

JohnXXX: Relax, it's just a spot where you can let your hair down and enjoy yourself. Trust me a bit it will be fun.

JohnXXX: Again don't read too much into the hotel thing, It's more about being in a comfortable environment, pubs or dive bars get a bit loud and rowdy and it's hard to talk sometimes.

NaughtyHotWife: That makes some sense I guess

JohnXXX: So are y'all game?

NaughtyHotWife: I guess so, we actually don't know what to expect at this point

JohnXXX: I will find a hotel. Remember this is just a chance for y'all just to relax and have fun.

NaughtyHotWife: OK

JohnXXX: I will send you an email with the details if you have any questions just let me know.

NaughtyHotWife. I will be looking for it

JohnXXX: Take some time in the next few days and make some memories together. Maybe take some private pictures to celebrate this new adventure, no matter where things take y'all or they don't. It might be a fun thing and a way to celebrate your love for each other.

NaughtyHotWife: Sounds like a nice idea, we might just do that

JohnXXX: Email you soon

NaughtyHotWife: Sounds good, Later

JohnXXX: See ya later too

When I got home on Wednesday night, I was greeted by the smile of my amazing wife. As I made my way in the door she said, "Babe, I got an email and I waited until you got home to open it." We both headed to the bedroom to read it and this is what it said.

To: NaughtyHotWife@xhoo.com

From: JohnXXX@xhoo.com

Hi,

I want to congratulate you both on the success y'all have made on our exciting journey. I know you are probably experiencing a wave of emotions this week. Trust me. Everything will be fine, so don't sweat the small stuff.

We are two short days away from meeting each other again. I am excited and hope you are as well. It is just as important for you to look as sexually charged as you feel inside. So... Here are a few checklist suggestions to help you pack for your overnight trip.

Short Dress (Black or Red are my faves)- Any color is fine, but make sure it shows off your perfect legs.

Sexy Panties- A woman like you should feel sexy no matter what even if it's your own personal hidden secret. A hot pair is the start of an exceptional outfit. Enjoy the soft material as it touches your silky skin.

Wedding ring- I haven't mentioned this before, but it is time to cross this bridge. Your wedding ring is a public sign of your love and devotion to your husband. Under no circumstances should you ever let a man suggest for you to remove it. If they don't respect your marriage, they won't respect you. Run away as fast as you can. Be a proud married woman, and leave that ring on.

Anklet- I am aware that this is probably new to you, so let me explain. The anklet can be any type at this point; you must wear it on your right ankle. To most, the ankle choice doesn't matter, but in your case, it does. Some Hotwifes wear them as a sign to others. It is kind of a hidden thing that many people don't understand. It is a symbol of a Hotwife to give another man the green light to flirt with them. So... If you're up for flirting, find a sexy one, and wear it.

Have a great rest of the week, and see you soon. Remember... You're the one who has the ultimate control. Live life to the fullest.

XXX

Heading to the hotel wasn't all that eventful. We just talked about our daily life, everything from work to what was going on with our children. We avoided the real reason why we were driving to a hotel or what we were going to do when we arrived. As always, I was doing the driving, and she was my trusty navigator. We ended up getting there about an hour earlier than John was set to arrive. It was perfect. It gave us plenty of time to get settled into our room and for us to unwind. The mystery in John's communication had my nerves all over the place. There were so many unanswered questions that neither of us had a clue about +what was getting ready to unfold. I was freaking the hell out, but I kept a lot of it hidden within because I knew my wife was very excited about the evening. As the time began to get closer, we discussed something very important. We both agreed that we held all the cards and could slow down or put the brakes on the night at any time. We embraced and sealed the deal with a kiss. We both were thrilled about having an exciting evening.

At precisely seven o'clock, we both walked in the lobby. My wife looked absolutely stunning. I felt like a rock star with her on my arm as we made our way across the lobby and headed toward the pub. In a few short minutes, we met up with John at the bar. We three talked about all kinds of different stuff... Life, our jobs, and our vast love of traveling.

The one thing we didn't discuss at all was sex. After an hour and a half, I'd had my fill of alcohol and needed to use the men's room. I excused myself and headed across the room to the facilities.

This was when John decided to have my wife send me little text. I guess he was tired of just casual talk and was ready for things to get a little bit harder and hotter. He's still a little shy at talking in front of me; at least, it sure comes off that way.

He asked her if I had a problem with him spending a little bit of time just talking to her alone in the bar. I was used to that during our little game, so it didn't really bother me. I walked back in the bar and found myself a seat at a table near the back wall. They had moved to a small table as well that was about fifteen feet away from my location. My vantage point was perfect for observation and to attempt to read their lips. Unfortunately, I am not that great at it. I watched and studied them for a few minutes but got distracted answering a few emails for work. It was a half hour or so before the beer began to creep back up,+ and I headed once again to the restroom. This is what happened when I entered the stall.

I was about a minute into relieving myself when my phone began to vibrate. Here are the texts I received:

NaughtyHotWife: Hey babe, how are you doing?

TexasSteel: I'm doing OK, how are you beautiful?

NaughtyHotWife: I'm good, sorry about the text you while in the bathroom

TexasSteel: Its OK babe, what's on your mind?

NaughtyHotWife: I have a favor to ask you

TexasSteel: Sure babe, what ya got?

NaughtyHotWife: Would you go up to the room and wait for me?

TexasSteel: You mean like leave you here alone with him?

NaughtyHotWife: Yes, but I promise I will meet you in the room in 15 minutes

TexasSteel: I guess I can do that.

NaughtyHotWife: It is totally up to you

TexasSteel: I'm fine sweetie, See ya in a bit

NaughtyHotWife: I love you

TexasSteel: I love you too

I heard a faint knock on the door, and my stunning wife was on the other side. Once she made her way in, she gave me a passionate kiss and asked me to sit down on the bed. I was not prepared for the words that were about to leave her tender lips. Here is what she said:

"Hey baby, I am so in love with you. I hope you didn't worry too much while you were waiting. John and I talked about a couple of things,

and I need to ask you a couple questions. I think we both have had a pretty good night. I enjoyed stepping out of my comfort zone and getting a chance to taste the dark side. How are you feeling right now?"

I told her I was enjoying things even though my emotions have been all over the place. It was definitely a bit on the wild side, but I was glad to be sharing that moment with her.

"I am so glad we are on the same page together; it makes this night so much more special. I want to give you a bit of a proposition. John has asked me to come to visit him for a half-hour in his hotel room. If I am being honest with you, the idea sounds very exciting, but I don't want to be the one who solely makes the decision tonight. John has proposed an unorthodox way to help us make a decision. I actually kind of like it too."

"John wanted me to ask you this very specific question. You have two minutes to make this official. You can choose to strip me naked, and we will have hot sex together. Or... you and I can wait until I get back from John's room and make love. If you choose the visit, you have to do a specific task as a guesser. You need to reach up under my dress, and slide my panties off of me."

Holy fuck! Did I just hear that right? John not only wants to spend a half-hour with my wife alone in a hotel room, but he also wants her to walk in without underwear. This was a very tough decision I was faced with. However, I trusted my wife and was pretty sure nothing too wild could happen in thirty minutes. Besides, the look on her face as she was talking helped me make my decision. She wasn't ready just yet for the excitement to end, so I wasn't about to rain on her parade. So... I did what I needed to do in that particular situation and reached under her dress to remove her black thong.

Her eyes lit up with excitement. We had another amazing kiss, and she told me, "Thank you!" as she headed out the door.

Waiting in the hotel room really sucked; it had to be one of the longest moments in my life. What was going on? What were they doing in that room alone? I had a mixture of emotions, everything from fear to nervousness and even jealousy. I began to second-guess myself whether or not I should really have allowed her to go. Did I really just take her panties off as a symbol of our continuation down this rocky road? I felt like with them only having thirty minutes of alone time, they probably couldn't do very much.

After about waiting around five minutes which felt more like thirty, I received a picture. Her back was against the hotel door; her right arm was above her head. Her left hand was grasping the bottom of her dress. I couldn't help but focus on her fingertips and how she was raising her hemline to expose her upper thigh. It was a very provocative pose, and she looked like a supermodel.

A few minutes later, I received another picture. This one took me by surprise; my wife was on her knees when this photograph was taken. She was posed in a manner where her eyes were looking up. I could see that the cleavage of her breasts was a bit exposed. I tried my best to keep my mind in check which was easier said than done. Reality started to kick in. She was in the ideal position to give him a blow-job, and I was not really ready for that.

Now I kept catching myself staring at the clock. It was a little over fifteen minutes, and I was more than ready for her to come back to our room. Mind games kept running around in my head. I had no idea what room he was in, so there was absolutely no way for me to go there and rescue her. At eighteen minutes, another picture came in. The best way to put this picture in words is she was on her knees again. Let's say more like hands and knees this time. She wasn't on the floor though but on none other than John's bed. It was more of a side profile shot that showed quite a lot of skin. Her dress was now pulled up to a point where I saw some exposed ass cheek.

Once I received that last photo, there was nothing but radio-silence from her. No calls. No more texts. Absolutely nothing. At this point, the clock was the only thing I could focus on to keep me sane. Hysteria started to creep in. If I had to go off the photos alone, things were definitely heating up between them. What would happen if she didn't come back after thirty minutes? At this point, I just had to trust her. I definitely had faith in her, but I was very aware that she could become aroused very quickly. I breathed a huge sigh of relief when I finally heard that light knock at the door.

Once I opened the door, she was like a grenade waiting to explode. She rushed in the door and threw me back onto the bed. I wanted to ask her the juicy details, but first I decided to fill her need. We had some of the most incredible sex ever. As we were coming down off our orgasmic high, I noticed her phone light up. She checked it and realized it was an email. It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out who sent it.

To: NaughtyHotWife@xhoo.com

From: JohnXXX@xhoo.com

Hey Hotwife,

This email is for your husband to read; ask him to please read it aloud to you.

I know at this point y'all haven't shared the details on the events that transpired when she entered my room just yet. Remember, for this process to be beneficial there must be total honesty and transparency. You need to know we didn't have sexual intercourse. (That was not because I didn't want to; that's for damn sure!) There were, however, some brutal truths you need to hear.

Let's talk about the moment she asked you to leave her alone with me in the bar. Shall we? I simply laid out the plan for her to return to your room and have y'all choose her next move. You both did exactly as I thought you would. It was easy to see how horny your bride was when she headed that way. There was a pretty good chance you were not going to let her go. Y'all made a huge decision, but it was the right one I believe. Let us talk about when she got to my room. The thirty minutes were important for many reasons. It gave us some time alone to talk, and it gave us a deadline. You were definitely safe in assuming we probably weren't going to have sex. I prefer to take my time in taking a woman to an amazing orgasm.

Why did I have her send pictures?

The pictures you were sent was a test for both of you. I had her pose in some provocative positions to help push her boundaries and overcome her inhibitions. During that time, you probably were experiencing a high level of a mixture of jealousy and excitement. That is a perfectly normal reaction so, don't worry.

So... Pose #1 was taken right when she walked in. I had her lean back on the door and hike her little dress up. She was eager to allow her fingers freedom in exposing her upper thigh. That first pic is special in many ways, a moment captured in time for both of you to enjoy taken by another man. This is another step down your exciting journey. Just think about if she went to a boudoir photo shoot to get pictures taken as a surprise for you.

Poses #2 and #3 were taken back to back. Her excitement was high, and I knew that she might be open to the idea.

Number 2 was absolute perfection. It took me some time to convince her about that position. Yes... Your wife was on her knees looking up at me when it was snapped. You have no idea how hard it was for me to not whip my cock out for her enjoyment.

Number 3 was my favorite. I loved having her get on her hands and knees in my bed. Her body so close and in the perfect position. It was hard fighting my urges to not just grab and take her right at that moment.

It's important to share a few details since honesty is of the utmost importance. Sex was never on the table or going to happen this evening or any evening for that matter. This little adventure isn't about that, and it is a common misconception. Tonight was about y'all taking a glimpse into a window of your desires and realizing life doesn't always have to be safe. Adventure and opening up your erotic minds is perfectly normal. Remember this is about your enhancing your marriage, never forget, that's number one. Unfortunately, most couples would never have the nerve to enjoy such things. It is horrible, but very few marriages have the love and devotion needed to feel comfortable in opening their souls up to each other. Congratulations on not only the love you share but the commitment to each other that led you here and allowed y'all to explore the wild side. LOL!

Your wife and I did have a very nice chat during the half-hour we spent in my room. Now that you have read this, I think all three of us need to have a little chat next week. Let's discuss some details, and see where you both are on the events that took place.

Goodnight, and have an amazing weekend.

XXX


DCKorea
DCKorea
40 Followers