The (not so) Wicked Witch of the East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Khun Mae switched to her human form, she left her clothes wherever they went when she was a leopard. So, laying her on the bed, I quickly stripped off everything I had on. My shorts and polo, and flip-flops hit the floor before I joined my naked Goddess in the bed.

Oh, Khun Mae's eyes weren't so cool anymore; they were aflame with passion.

'She comes in incense and patchouli, So you take her, to find what's waiting inside, The year of the cat ... '

"Start at my toes, John, please. Worship every part of my body, but leave my breasts, ass and pussy until last."

Kneeling before my Goddess, I picked her left foot up before sniffing deeply. When Al Stewart's song was all over the music charts in the mid-70s, I purchased some patchouli to learn its smell.

I never could decide how to explain that smell, but I can now. Patchouli smells like Cêāmæ Khun Mae. Or maybe, Cêāmæ Khun Mae smells like patchouli. Intermingled with the scent of patchouli is the intensely erotic smell of incense.

Massaging along the base of her foot, I sucked Khun Mae's big toe into my mouth. Then, running my tongue over and around this toe as if it was a ladyboy's penis, I began working my Goddess towards arousal and eventual orgasm.

Massaging higher, I sucked each toe into my mouth, then swapped feet. Repeating this action on Khun Mae's right foot had my Goddess purring again.

Encouraging Cêāmæ Khun Mae to roll onto her stomach, I massaged her shins as I ran light kisses up her right Achilles and calf. Then, returning to her heel, I ran my tongue wetly up the same route.

When I reached the back of the Goddess's knee, I ran my fingers up the back of her left thigh and lightly over Kuhn Mae's taut and toned buttocks.

"Hmm, hmm," my Goddess moaned.

Letting Khun Mae's right leg go, I copied the same actions and route on her left.

Starting back at her ankles, I stroked up between Khun Mae's calves, past her knees and up between her lithe inner thighs.

Before reaching the Goddess's pussy, I switched to my thumbs before placing them just above the back of her knees. Then, digging my thumbs firmly into Khun Mae's hamstrings, I worked on loosening any tension in the back of her legs.

"Hmm, yes, dĕk n̂xy (little one), that feels so good. Cêāmæ loves how you look after her."

Changing to kisses and caresses, I kissed up and along Khun Mae's thighs as I stretched my hand past her buttocks and onto her lower back.

Moving higher, the tip of my dick accidentally brushed against the back of Khun Mae's thighs.

"I love that you are erect for your Mumma, dĕk n̂xy. Soon I will let you enter me, yes, yes?"

I couldn't wait for that moment! Every touch of her skin stroked my passion higher and burnt my arousal deeper into my screamingly erect and throbbing cock. But, I knew I had to be careful not to let the head of my dick rub against Khun Mae again because any more stimulation on it, and I was losing my load over her.

Skipping over Khun Mae's buttocks, I stroked along her spine, up her neck, and then across her shoulders. Then, daring to push the Goddess's thighs apart, I knelt between them so I could tongue the cleft of her ass.

As I lowered my mouth to her skin, the smell of patchouli mingled with incense grew, and I knew I was successfully turning the Goddess on. In the flickering lamp light, I could see the wetness forming on Khun Mae's hairy pussy lips, and I ached to taste her.

Moving my mouth lower, I experimentally flicked my tongue over Khun Mae's chocolate starfish.

"Hmmm, dĕk n̂xy," the Goddess moaned. "That's very nice, but too soon. I will let you return to that soon, soon, okay?"

Nodding, I moved higher. Being careful not to let my cock scrape across Khun Mae's toned legs, I kissed and slid my wet tongue along her spine. Reaching her shoulders, I kissed and then bit along them lightly.

Cêāmæ reached back and rubbed her hand around my head, then stroked my ears, and lightly pinched my earlobes, "You're a gifted lover, thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn (my darling one). Your Goddess loves you, and she will look after you forever."

Oh, how my heart sang at this.

I gently pushed Khun Mae's hip and encouraged her to roll onto her back. Then, returning to kneeling at her feet, a position Cêāmæ loves but does not require me to be, I started at her toes again.

Sucking each big toe into my mouth alternately, I sucked and tongued them as if they were Khun Mae's enlarged clitoris. Cêāmæ showed her appreciation by grabbing fistfuls of the blankets, pushing her heels downwards and raising her pussy off the bed.

"More, thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn, your Mumma needs more of this." She demanded.

Sucking and swirling my tongue more vigorously, I obeyed.

Cêāmæ's glowing eyes popped open, "Oh, thī̀rạk, your Mumma is going to cum!" She groaned, seemingly surprised. "Dị̂ pord rĕw (Quickly, please), mouth my pussy!"

Moving swiftly, I dove forward onto my elbows and lowered my open mouth onto the Goddess's glistening labia. Then, delving my tongue as far into her vulva as possible, I lapped at her as if I were the cat and she a bowl of milk.

Khun Mae's hands found my head, and she guided my mouth higher and onto her clitoris. Arching up against my questing mouth, Cêāmæ groaned and then coated my mouth, lips and chin with her divine essence. Creamy pussy juice flowed from her as I lapped eagerly.

Bucking and twitching, Khun Mae slowly came down. Pulling me up so she could kiss me, Khun Mae lay on her side with her right arm bent and her head resting on her hand.

Kissing my lips softly again, Cêāmæ said, "I want you to enter me now, dĕk n̂xy. But you need to know something first, okay?"

I nodded.

"When you cum inside me, thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn, a little of your life will transfer to me. That is how I am nourished, how I am replenished, and how I've been able to live for so many millennia. As they give their seed to me, my worshippers give a few hours of their life force so that I am renewed."

"Will I die?"

Weirdly, I wasn't that concerned. I loved my Goddess. If she required my life, she was welcome to it.

"No, thī̀rạk (my love). If we were to make love all day, every day, and you came many times as we did, I would eventually drain you. But I don't require that. As long as you allow me to share with others, you will be with me for many years before our lovemaking brings your time to an end."

"How long do I have?"

"Ten to fifteen years if there is only you and me. More if I can take from some others."

In response, I gently pushed Cêāmæ onto her back and then covered her sexily svelte body with my long, lean one.

Cêāmæ's legs lifted, and she wrapped her calves tightly around my thighs as her thighs squeezed my hips. Then, reaching between us, Khun Mae guided my rampantly stiff penis inside her velvety soft pussy.

I don't think I've ever been inside a wetter, tighter or hotter pussy. Cêāmæ clenched her pussy's sphincter even tighter around my dick as I began to move.

"Thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn, your cock is magnificent, and it fills me so deliciously. I want you to be patient, yes, yes? Make your Mumma cum at least three times before you shoot inside her, okay?"

"I am yours to command, my Cêāmæ," I breathed as her pussy clenched down on my invading protuberance.

Resting on my elbows to support most of my weight, I slid my arms under the Goddess's armpits and gripped her shoulders. Pulling her down as I gently thrust inside her made her clitoris grind against my pubic bone.

Around the third or fourth time I did this, Khun Mae's eyes flew open, and she said, "Oh, thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn, that feels so good. Harder, faster, thī̀rạk. I need to feel you pounding me."

Gripping her shoulders tighter, I thrust harder inside her.

"More, more," Khun Mae demanded.

I slammed into her with everything I had.

"Yes! Here comes my first orgasm, thī̀rạk!"

Khun Mae's raked her nails viciously down my back. I felt blood well and seep behind them. Then she bit me above my left pec hard.

Thrusting her pelvis back at me, Khun Mae screamed in delight as her orgasm ripped through her.

"YEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!" She yelled. "More, give your Goddess more!"

Squeezing Cêāmæ tightly to me, I lifted her off the bed. Then, kneeling with only my knees bent, I moved my right hand to Khun Mae's hips and lifted her until only the tip of my cock was inside her before I jammed her back down onto my pelvis. Burying my whole length inside her hot wet cunt as I did.

Khun Mae's pubic bone slapped loudly against my pubis, and the sound echoed through the chamber.

"Yes, thī̀rạk! More, pord (please)!"

I repeatedly lifted and drove the Goddess up and down my tumescent pole, slamming into her pussy with every ounce of energy I had. Cêāmæ's head bounced back and forth and all over. Her eyes rolled back in her head, and her nails raked across my back over and over. I could feel my blood running down my back and onto my ass crack.

I don't know how often the Goddess came, but it was a lot. Eventually, Cêāmæ grabbed my head and kissed me passionately to get my attention, "You must cum in me now, thī̀rạk. Mumma can take no more."

Screaming around my grunts, I blasted off inside her. Then, with my nuts squeezed tightly against my shaft, I squirted shot after shot after shot into my Goddess's tightly gripping pussy.

Exhausted, I lowered my Goddess onto the bed before sagging off her onto my side.

"Shh, thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn. You did very well. It will only take a couple more like this, and you will grow accustomed to sharing your life force with me. For now, sleep, and your Cêāmæ will watch over and protect you."

As I slept, I became aware of many howling and pleading voices circling me. Cêāmæ seemed to hover cross-legged above my sleeping body.

I heard her command, "He is mine, and mine alone. Any who dare try and take him will suffer my endless wrath."

Knowing my Goddess protected me, I could tune the voices out and drift into a proper sleep.

Oh, I knew what was inside her—delicious warmth and wetness.

'Well morning comes and you're still with her, And the bus and the tourists are gone ... '

The delectable smell of food cooking woke me. I opened my eyes to see Khun Mae working a mixture of rice, spices, green vegetables and chicken around a pan over a fire that seemed to be burning nothing. The flame existed, but I couldn't see anything that fed it.

Sitting up, I expected the bleeding scratches on my back to cause the sheet to stick to me, but they didn't, and I felt no pain.

"I healed you as you slept, thī̀rạk. I couldn't have my favourite worshipper bleeding to death under my care, could I?"

She briefly turned so I could see her smile.

"Did you leave scars?" I eagerly asked as I wanted some evidence of Cêāmæ's passion.

Cêāmæ laughed delightedly, "I will next time, dĕk n̂xy. Look at your chest, though."

I looked down and saw the black and blue bruises from Khun Mae's bite.

"Nice!" I smiled.

Watching her cook made me wonder why she did, "If you're a God, why do you need to cook?" I asked. "Can't you manifest it?"

"I could, but it would have no nutritional value. The food would smell and taste exactly as it appeared, but it wouldn't provide you with any sustenance, and you would feel full all the way up to the day you died of starvation.

Besides, cooking for you is one of the ways I show that I love you."

Feeling proud and pleased, I said, "Do you love me, Cêāmæ? Really?"

"Kh̀a thī̀rạk (Yes, my darling)"

Khun Mae turned to bring me my breakfast. As I watched her walk toward me, something niggled at my awareness.

"Cêāmæ, you look different this morning." Then it dawned on me. "Younger. You look younger."

Yesterday, I would have guessed her age at around the same as mine, maybe up to five years older. Today, she looked younger, perhaps no more than twenty-seven or eight.

"Thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn, I absorbed more of your life's essence than I meant to—maybe as many as five years. Please don't be angry with your Goddess. I promise that it won't happen again."

I was curious to see the effect losing five years of my life so suddenly had on my features, "Do you have a mirror I can see myself in?"

"That I can manifest without a problem. Be aware, though, dĕk n̂xy, the mirror will show my true form, so don't be shocked, okay?"

Cêāmæ pointed behind me. Turning, I saw myself in a full-length mirror. A clouded leopard stood behind my right leg. Snapping back around, I confirmed that my Goddess still stood there, but when I turned back to the mirror, Khun Mae appeared in her actual form.

"Wow!" I said. "That's a head spin!"

I turned toward Khun Mae to find her in her true form. Repeating what she had done yesterday, she slid across the floor as if she was sneaking up on me before shouting, "Catch!" and leaping into my arms.

Holding my head in her paws, she licked my face, "Do you mind that this is my true form and not Khun Mae?"

"No, but I don't want to ever make love to you like this. It would be wrong."

"That is good, dĕk n̂xy, because I do not ever make love like this, either. A human cannot impregnate me, but Khun Mae can have children, and I'd like to have a baby someday."

Remembering my dream, I said, "Last night. I dreamed many disembodied voices were howling around me and that you hovered in the air above me, protecting me from them. Was that real? What were they?"

"The voices of Gods without any worshippers. They tried to claim you as theirs so they could once again manifest. I had to explain that you were mine, and I would destroy any that tried to take you."

"There were so many of them that it's really sad. Would that have been your fate if not for me?"

"If I could not find at least one to worship me as you do, then, eventually, yes. I had many years before that would happen, though."

Remembering what had started this conversation, I bent to place Cêāmæ on the ground. But, before I could, she shimmered back into her human form.

I turned to the mirror and examined myself carefully. I didn't look much different. Maybe a few more wrinkles around my eyes were all. Turning to the side, I noticed grey at my temples that hadn't been there before. I liked it and thought it made me look more distinguished.

I turned to Khun Mae to see her biting her lip and looking concerned, "I'm so sorry, John. I didn't mean to, but you gave so much, and it has been so long."

Hugging my Goddess to me, I smiled as I kissed the top of her head, "My life is yours, Cêāmæ. We can make love again now, and I will drain all of my life into you if that is what you require."

"Dĕk n̂xy, we will forget breakfast and make love some more. After, we will go out to eat. I do not need all of your life, but I will take some more, if I may? Then you will see how little I take and how little it affects you, okay?"

Holding my hand, Khun Mae led me back to bed. She flopped face-first down and then, as she does when she is the clouded leopard, spoke directly into my mind, "Tongue the back of my thighs, along my perineum, and onto my pussy, dĕk n̂xy. When you hear me moan, you may finish what you started yesterday and rim my rosebud."

Starting lower than Khun Mae requested, I nibbled and kissed wetly up her Achilles, calves and the back of both knees before running my tongue along her hamstrings. Skipping over Cêāmæ's bottom, I tongued the cleft of her ass as I kneaded and massaged her buttocks.

"Thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn, you make love to your Mumma so beautifully," Khun Mae moaned. "Mumma would like you to enter her again, please."

Ignoring her plea, I flipped Khun Mae onto her back before pushing her knees back and apart. Kneeling below her, I ran my tongue from just before Cêāmæ's rosebud, along her taint and onto her labia. Pausing to tongue fuck her vulva, I then found her clitoris and flicked up and over it.

Returning along the same path, I lapped at my Goddess's vulva. Then, after licking as much of the nectar dripping from there as I could, I continued past my starting point onto the Goddess's soft brown anal ring.

Holding Khun Mae's ass cheeks apart so I could easily access her starfish, I ran my tongue in tightening circles around it. Then, homing in on the centre, I stiffened my tongue and forced as much of it as possible into Cêāmæ's rear love passage.

"Mạndī māk ley thī̀rạk (That is so good, my love)." Cêāmæ moaned. "I need you inside me, thī̀rạk; your Goddess wants to cum on your big cock again."

I moved to cover Khun Mae's body again. As I slid into position, the tip of my penis easily found the entrance to Cêāmæ's pussy; but before I entered her, Khun Mae reached down and guided my cock lower.

Feeling my cock's head against Khun Mae's starfish, I pushed gently forwards. The Goddess's hips jerked as my dick split her knot apart. Then, groaning with desire, Cêāmæ wrapped her calves around my ass and pulled me deeper into her ass.

"Do not fear, yes, yes? Your Goddess loves being fucked in her ass, and your saliva is enough lubrication. You can pound me at least as hard as you did yesterday."

Testing, I moved my hands from Khun Mae's shoulders and onto her ass. My entire upper body weight rested on her. Gripping her ass tightly, I pulled all most all of my cock out of Khun Mae's ass before slamming back into her.

"Yes, yes, thī̀rạk. Fuck your Mumma hard," Khun Mae groaned.

Temporarily exiting Khun Mae's ass, I stood so I could squat. Then, lifting Cêāmæ's hips until they were positioned almost over her head, I bent my cock downwards to slip it back into her ass.

Holding Khun Mae's hips firmly, I bent and straightened my knees as fast as possible to jackhammer my thick penis into her ass.

The Goddess's moaned responses became nonsensical. I couldn't understand a word except two that she repeated over and over, "H̄nạk k̄hụ̂n (harder)."

With my thighs burning from the effort, I fucked my Goddess with everything I had as she came multiple times.

I thought I'd have to admit defeat and change positions when the Goddess demanded, "Khuṇ t̂xng h̄lạ̀ng nı tạw c̄hạn txn nī̂! (You must cum in me now!)."

"My life is yours, Goddess!" I yelled as my cock exploded inside her slippery tight arsehole.

Cumming in buckets, I blasted man goo into my Goddess's colon. As my semen splashed into her, Khun Mae orgasmed again, and her creamy juices flooded over my balls.

I was totally spent. As I collapsed onto my knees, my eyes rolled back, and I fell sideways onto the bed.

I awakened to find my head pillowed on Khun Mae's upper thighs as she stroked my face and hair and hummed softly. Tears glistened in her eyes.

I reached up and touched a teardrop about to fall, then kissed the finger holding it, "What's the matter, Cêāmæ?"

Crying, Cêāmæ said, "You have to stop giving up everything to me, John. When you declare 'my life is yours, Goddess' as you cum, too much of your life force passes to me. If you don't start holding back, I will drain all of your essence, and you will die."

"How many years did I lose?"

"At least another five."

"That's not good," I needlessly muttered.

I shakily got to my feet and said, "May I have the mirror again, please?"

Still crying, Cêāmæ gestured, and the mirror appeared before me.

I examined my reflection carefully.

With a smile, I said, "Well, at least I'm aging well."

"You're dying, John! That's what you're doing. You have to learn to hold back. I can't control how much you give when you give it so strongly. If I had accepted all you were willing to give, you would have spent all your remaining life force into me, and you would have died."

Cêāmæ climbed off the bed and stood before me. My Goddess barely looked twenty-three now.

"I don't need a sacrifice, John. I need a man who loves me and wants to always be with me."