The (not so) Wicked Witch of the East

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I do love you, My Goddess. But I can't be with you forever. I'm human; I have to age and die. I'm only doing that faster than normal. But, regardless of how fast, I still have to grow old and die."

"You can stay with me for centuries, John."

"Humans don't live for centuries, Goddess."

"If I take others as lovers, and you hold back, so you give me a few hours of your life instead of years, you can, in here with me, thī̀rạk (my love)."

I knew there was a caveat to what my Goddess was saying.

Thinking it through, I asked, "What do you mean in here with you?"

"Time moves differently in here. I can make a minute last forever or a year pass in a second. With your strength and the strength I'll get from others, I can hold time in my temple to a crawl. Decades will pass outside here, but they will only be weeks for you and me."

"But I won't be able to leave here, ever?"

Sobbing, My Goddess said, "Why would you ever want to leave here and me?"

"To walk in the sun and experience life, sights, and sounds, Cêāmæ. No, Goddess, I don't care if I die quickly; we'll share life and love for as long as we can, and you will grieve before finding another to love you as I do."

"Okay, thī̀rạk. But it would be best if you began holding back. You must learn to cum without giving everything to me."

"I will try, Cêāmæ. But I love you so much that it will be difficult."

Taking her tiny hand in mine, I said, "Shall we go get the breakfast you promised me?"

Oh, when we walked outside, an entire season had passed. It was now the rainy season, and the buses and tourists were absent. Only a night had expired in Cêāmæ's temple, but at least six months had passed on the outside.

'And you've thrown away your choice you've lost your ticket, So you have to stay on, But the drum-beat strains of the night remain, In the rhythm of the newborn day ... '

Even if I still had my airline ticket, it would have expired by now. I was now an illegal overstayer in Thailand. I found that I didn't care. I was confident that Khun Mae could fix any problems I came across.

Holding hands, Khun Mae and I made our way back to the markets. As we reached the square's periphery, I watched bemusedly as the dust devil returned to erase the evidence of our crossing.

Now that Cêāmæ wasn't muddling my mind, I quickly found my way back to the markets.

Cêāmæ led me back to the alley where the tea shop was. Going further in, we found another colonial-era establishment, 'Yea Olde English Pub'.

"I love English beer, John. Don't you? It's too hot here in Thailand to drink it as the English do (They drink beer at room temperature. What we Australians call beer is really lager.), but a cold dark brown beer is so delicious. You should try the Guinness pie," then, grinning broadly, she added, "It's divine!"

I hadn't realised these establishments even existed and wouldn't have entered them even if I had. Why travel to an exotic country to eat the same dishes you have at home? Then I realised they were different for Khun Mae. Besides, if my Goddess wanted English food and beer, my Goddess had English food and beer.

Khun Mae and I ate as we chatted about this and that. Sipping my beer, I examined my Goddess. With another five years taken off her age, Khun Mae looked young enough to my daughter.

'Jaysus,' I thought. 'With how much older I look, if Khun Mae loses another couple of years off of her looks, I'm going to look like a pervert on a pedo trip.'

As we chatted, a pretty, young ladyboy entered and sat at the bar.

Khun Mae nudged me with her elbow, "What do you think of her?"

I looked the woman over. If she practised her walk a little more and perfected the hip sway that cis girls have, then it wouldn't be immediately apparent she was a male underneath the feminine exterior.

The woman was fine-featured, with dyed blonde hair and a thin nose over full lips. Her breasts were small, so they were probably natural. Her hips were nicely rounded, and her legs long and toned.

"Very nice," I noncommittedly said.

"She's beautiful and vulnerable," Khun Mae said. "Her family doesn't like that she's a ladyboy, and they've kicked her out. She's currently living on the streets and thinks her only choice is to turn to prostitution to earn enough money to eat. She has come in here hoping for an English john because she's heard they're gentler with their prostitutes."

"You keep saying 'she'. You can read all of that, but not her name?"

"She hasn't picked a name yet. She keeps switching between Kanya and Ananada, so it's hard to read which one."

Smiling, I asked, "Which one have you chosen for her?"

Still mostly concentrating on the ladyboy, Khun Mae said, "Kanya, of course. It's a pretty name and suits her."

Tuning to me, the Goddess said, "Go pick her up. I think she'll make a perfect second worshipper."

Facetiously, I joked, "Just like that, huh? I go from your one and only acolyte to your second, and then one of many?"

Cêāmæ turned her green eyes onto me. They were cold and burned into me. I never wished to see her look at me like that ever again.

"I am a God, John. I have an infinite capacity to love, and millions have loved me through the millennia. I love you, and you are the first to give yourself willingly to me in the past seven years, but I need more. I must have more or become as those wretches mooching around you last night."

Holding my hands up, I risked another grin, "Just jokes, my Goddess. I was merely teasing you."

Khun Mae leaned forward to hug me. She kissed me before self-deprecatingly saying, "I'm not much of a God if I didn't know that, am I? I'm sorry, thī̀rạk. I was engrossed with Kanya and missed your meaning."

Leaving my beer on the table, I moved across to the bar to sit next to Kanya.

Sitting on the stool beside her, I ordered a scotch on the rocks before turning to the ladyboy, "What would you like, Miss?"

Kanya's head snapped around to look at me.

I smiled at her, then gently said, "Order a drink, Miss. And something to eat. Once you've ordered, I'd like you to come to our table and meet my girlfriend."

Kanya needed to work on her voice as well as her walk, but she managed, "I'm not sure about this, sir. I ... well ... I ... "

I interrupted her, "The meal and drink are free. You can talk to us with no obligation. If you want to eat and leave, we will not complain."

"Okay, sir. May I have a steak with all the trimmings and a glass of white wine?"

"Tell the woman your order, little one," I said as I indicated the barperson.

"I've got it," the young woman serving the bar said.

Still smiling, I ushered Kanya over to our table.

"Khun Mae, this is our new friend ... Oh," I turned to Kanya, "I don't know your name?"

"Ananada."

Looking at the ladyboy intently, Khun Mae said, "Kạỵỵā h̄emāa kạb ṭhex mākkẁā na dĕk n̂xy (Kanya suits you much better, little one).

Kanya smiled beautifully, "Kanya. Yes, I like that."

Picking up Kanya's hand, Khun Mae said, "Tell us about yourself, Kanya. How is life for you? If you don't mind me saying, you seem sad and maybe a little lonely."

Tears welled in Kanya's eyes, "I am lonely, Mumma. I had to leave my hometown of Lampang because of what I am. I don't know anybody here, and no one will give me a job."

Hugging Kanya to her breast, Khun Mae kissed the top of her head, then said, "Mumma has you, baby girl. Come with my man and me, and you need never be alone and lonely ever again."

"Where are we going, Mumma? And may I eat first?"

"Of course, you should eat first, my girl. Then, we'll go to my temple, where you will be safe forever more."

"Your temple, Mumma?"

"Yes, it is an old one, many centuries old. My man and I are trying to restore it."

All of this was true, without a word of a lie. But it didn't tell even half of the story.

The waitress brought Kanya's food and drink. By the way Kanya dug into her meal, she hadn't eaten for days.

Khun Mae continued to stroke Kanya's arm and talked soothingly to her as Kanya ate.

"Mumma's here now, baby girl. All your fears, all your troubles, they're all gone. If you promise to love your Mumma, she will look after you forever."

Kanya was leaning into Khun Mae as she ate. She looked as if she could finally relax after weeks, or even months, of stress. When she finished her meal, Kanya sighed deeply before closing her eyes and drifting off to sleep in Khun Mae's arms.

With tears welling in her eyes, Khun Mae looked at me, "You humans can be so cruel, John. When Kanya's mother was pregnant, I bet if you had asked her and her husband what they hoped for, they would have said a 'happy and healthy baby'. They have a happy and healthy baby, and what do they do? Cast her out and make her unhappy and unwell."

Choking up, I replied, "But it's okay now, Cêāmæ. She has you, and she needs no other."

"She'll have you, too, thī̀rạk. We will be her lovers and her protectors. She will grow strong in our care and then go on to help many others with similar stories to hers."

Khun Mae kissed the top of Kanya's head again, "Help me carry her outside, John. We'll hire a tuk-tuk and take her to my temple."

I didn't need Khun Mae's help as the poor girl weighed next to nothing. So I carried her to where Khun Mae held the tuk-tuk driver.

Kanya woke as the tuk-tuk stopped on the edge of Khun Mae's temple's square.

Bowing, the driver said, "No charge for you, Khun Mae. It is an honour to carry you, Mistress."

Curious, because this seemed to be a common occurrence, I said, "If I am the first worshipper you've had in seven years, then why do all these others seem to know who you are? And why do they give and do everything for you for free?"

Khun Mae sniffed, "Just because my worshippers have abandoned or forgotten me doesn't mean I've forgotten or abandoned them. I've done many things for these people. They may worship gods other than me, but they know of me and the good things I've done. Giving me things, doing things for me, is how they show their respect for what I have done."

Helping Kanya to her feet, Khun Mae guided her across the square before opening the temple's hidden door.

Looking at Kanya intently, Khun Mae said, "Do you wish to come inside, my dear? I warn you, though. If you come inside, you may wish never to leave."

"I want to come in, Mumma," Kanya replied. "I have nowhere else to go."

"Enter, then, my girl. My home is yours for as long as you need it to be."

With Kanya's elbows linked in ours, Khun Mae and I escorted Kanya inside.

"Light, please," Khun Mae intoned, and the worship area filled with soft lamplight.

"What is this place, Mumma?" Kanya asked, overawed by her surroundings.

"This is my temple, little one. It has stood here for almost seven thousand years. Invaders have come and gone. Civilisations have risen and been destroyed, and still, my temple stands. No one I haven't permitted to has ever stood inside here."

"Who are you, Mumma? What are you?"

"If you wish it, little one, I am your Goddess. I require little from you other than that you love and worship only me. In return, I offer you sanctuary and my protection. Therefore, you need never fear again as I will protect you.

In addition, I will love you and allow you to make love to me. But I will require a small sacrifice from you when you do."

"I can make love to you, Mumma? Really? What sacrifice do you need from me?"

"When the time comes, my baby girl, we will talk about it. But, in the meantime, relax. Take your clothes off and get into my bed. You need to sleep."

"Why do I need to be naked? You're... "

Between one blink and the next, Khun Mae was naked. Seeing this, I quickly stripped, too.

"Oh. You are naked. Umm, why?"

"I prefer it, my girl. Clothes hide your true self. I don't want you to hide; I want you to be proud of your body and what you are."

Looking ashamedly at the floor, Kanya said, "I'm not a real woman, Mumma. I have a penis."

Khun Mae quickly crossed and hugged Kanya to her chest, "Of course, you're a real woman, my girl. Having a penis doesn't change that. In fact, I like it."

Crying tears of relief and gratitude, Kanya dropped her dress and bra to the floor before bravely squaring her shoulders and hooking her thumbs into her panties.

Pulling this last item of clothing down, Kanya hesitatingly spread her thighs, and her tiny 'boy clitty' sprang into view.

Blushing, Kanya said, "See, Mumma. I'm not a true woman. I have this ugly thing."

Taking Kanya's cock in her hand before stroking it, Khun Mae said, "I think it's beautiful, honey. May I suck on it?"

Biting the nail on her index finger shyly, Kanya answered, "Yes, Mumma. My body is here to serve you as best as I can."

"Good girl," Khun Mae crooned. "You need to know something first, okay?"

"What, Mumma?"

"If you cum in me, some of your life force passes to me. As you ejaculate, a little of your life feeds and nourishes me."

"Will it kill me, Mumma? My life is not very good, but I don't want to die just yet."

"No, little one. I will take only a few minutes from you, not decades."

Khun Mae continued to tug and stroke Kanya's cock as they spoke. Kanya was rock-hard, and her dick's eye leaked precum.

Hard, Kanya was close to average size, around five and three-quarter inches.

"Then I'm happy, Mumma. Please take what you need from me. Just promise you will never leave or abandon me."

"I promise to love you for all of eternity, my girl. I promise that you have a place with me in my temple for as long as you love and worship me."

"Make me cum, Mumma, please. Let me give you some of me."

Showing no sign of her deity, Khun Mae dropped to her knees and guided Kanya into her mouth.

Wither her fingers stroking on and around Kanya's ass, Khun Mae free-handed her mouth up and down Kanya's 'boy clitty'.

Kanya obviously wanted to grab the Goddess's head and thrust her cock into Khun Mae's mouth, but she was too scared. So instead, she placed her hands behind her head with her fingers intertwined.

Groaning with unbridled lust, Kanya drew closer to her imminent orgasm.

Kanya held on bravely, but when Cêāmæ̀'s finger probed her starfish, Kanya lost all control and her dick burst inside the Goddess's mouth. Unaware of her actions, Kanya's hands found the Goddess's head, and she held Khun Mae tightly against her abdomen as she came down Khun Mae's throat.

"Oh, fuck, Cêāmæ̀! That feels so good!"

Spent, Kanya sank onto the bed. Sitting, holding her head between her hands, Kanya yawned greatly before flopping onto her side and then rolling onto her back.

Wiping her lips, Cêāmæ̀ stood before crossing to me.

Offering her lips for a kiss, Khun Mae said, "See, dĕk n̂xy? Give to me without the promise of giving everything, and I can control how much I accept. Kanya will have given me less than thirty minutes of her life. Like that, it would take me years to drain all of her life."

"She obviously doesn't love you as I do, Cêāmæ̀," I muttered. "If she did, she wouldn't want to hold anything back."

Kissing my Goddess, I tasted the remains of Kanya's cum on her lips. My cock swelled at the thought of tasting Kanya's cum from the source, her penis.

Khun Mae and I joined Kanya in bed.

When I awakened the following day, I found Kanya on her stomach with her head between the Goddess's thighs. Kanya's knees were well spread, and her penis was stiffly erect.

Internally shrugging, I moved between Kanya's thighs, then lowered my mouth onto her ass. Tonguing Kanya's ass, I introduced a finger to test how easily Kanya gaped. Feeling my finger on her rosebud, Kanya groaned, then relaxed her sphincter. My finger slipped inside her easily.

Adding a second finger, I patiently worked Kanya's 'boy pussy' wide enough to take my thick penis comfortably. Once Kanya's ass accepted my third finger readily, I covered her body with mine before positioning my cock on her rosebud.

As my cock pressed against her starfish, Kanya groaned heavily over Cêāmæ's clitoris. This extra sensation sent the Goddess crashing into the first of many orgasms.

Kanya's hips jerked back at me as I forced my cock through her knot. A deep guttural growl burst from her as I stroked deeper inside.

Moving downward under Kanya, Cêāmæ̀ forced Kanya and me temporarily onto our hands and knees so she could slide under us. As Kanya sagged down onto her, Khun Mae guided Kanya's cock into her pussy.

Now, whenever I stroked into Kanya, I forced Kanya's cock into my Goddess.

Kanya came first. With her youth and sexual inexperience, being involved in a threesome had Kanya's sexuality raging beyond her control.

Cumming, Kanya gave another 30 minutes of her life to the Goddess.

Khun Mae exploded next. With juices flowing from her vulva, the Goddess writhed her way through a second and third orgasm as I pounded Kanya into her.

Pushing Kanya off her, Cêāmæ̀ demanded that I "fuck me to you fill me with cum".

It didn't take me long. Despite all of Khun Mae's previous warnings, I screamed, "Take all of me, Cêāmæ̀," as I spat my semen inside her.

Hours later, I awakened to find my head cradled on Khun Mae's thighs again. My Goddess stroked my hair as her tears fell on my face.

Touching the tears on my face, I asked wonderingly. "What's the matter, Khun Mae? You know that my life is yours. Accept it willingly so you can exist forever."

Crying, Khun Mae said, "John, thī̀rạk (baby), I don't want your life. I want your love and devotion. What you're doing is killing you, and you've already given me more than I need to exist for another 1,000 years, so it's to no avail."

"Can you produce the mirror, please?"

Checking my face, I was shocked.

"Fuck me," I protested. "I look worse than my father on his sixtieth birthday."

We Murrays seem to not age and not age and not age until time catches up with us in a rush. Then we suddenly look ancient.

"You gave me almost ten years, my love." Khun Mae confirmed. "I've had to lock my face and body at 18. Otherwise, I'd be prepubescent in appearance."

Running my eyes over my Goddess, they confirmed what she said. Khun Mae could have been my granddaughter now if appearances held true,"

"Where's Kanya?" I asked.

A voice spoke next to me.

"I'm here, Ph̀x (daddy)."

Oh, I could feel the rhythm of the newborn day vibrating through me.

'You know sometime you're bound to leave her, But for now you're going to stay, In the year of the cat, Year of the cat ... '

Struggling with suddenly being fifty, I knew that if I didn't leave Cêāmæ̀ soon, I would expend my life force into her. Despite her constant admonishments to hold back, I couldn't. The feeling of being about to ejaculate inside her was too much. On the edge of orgasm, I could feel Khun Mae's soul connecting to mine and its gentle insistence that I allow some of my life force to pass to her.

When I felt that succubus call, my soul responded by trying to give her all that I was.

"Sleep thī̀rạk. Rest for now. I'm taking Kanya outside so we can get food and water. You recuperate, yes, yes?"

"Yes, Cêāmæ̀."

I slipped into sleep but was only under for a few seconds. I woke in darkness with only a single lamp burning on a stand in the room's corner.

Struggling into my clothes, I picked up the lamp and found the main worshipping area.

Standing where the Goddess had indicated, I said the required words, "I wish to leave, Cêāmæ̀ Khun Mae."

Khun Mae's presence was there, even though she wasn't.

"You're leaving me, thī̀rạk k̄hxng c̄hạn?" She sadly asked.

"Yes, Cêāmæ̀. If I don't, I will die and make you even sadder. This way, I can hope we will meet again, and you can rejoice that your truest acolyte continues to live."

"If you leave, you can never come back. You won't even be able to find this square, let alone my temple."