All Comments on 'The Novelist Pt. 03'

by Nicequip

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
mcbtwsmcbtwsover 11 years ago
Love it!

Great story, captivating!

camo1980camo1980over 11 years ago

I really like this story, thanks for sharing?

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 11 years ago
Awesome

I sense this is coming to an end. I don't want it to.

Please think of more that you can write to afd to this excellent story.

surenderme08surenderme08over 11 years ago
Great Story!

I loved the beginnings and now this! Please don't tease us and continue this unusual and complicated family/loving tale. Keep up the great story....

NicequipNicequipover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Love the feedback and comments. I've started part four today. Hopefully it won't take me too long to finish. I appreciate all the comments on each installment. Please comment and vote. I love all comments good and bad.

scipio422scipio422over 11 years ago
Loved it!

I have just read all three (and the rest of your submissions) and thoroughly enjoyed them. You may be a new contributor but your craft is top notch. There are still a couple of errors - at one point you used you're instead of your - but that's minor stuff I love your work! You have a good style, don't overload your work with loads of uneccesary descriptions or worse simplistic facts - Sharon aged 34. No, your stories are readable and entertaining. And I learned a lot - the motivations of your characters are so interesting, and shine a light on domination and what makes people give and receive.

Thanks - now stop reading this and get back to work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sorry

I should have said "you dont overload your work with simplistic descriptions" etc, the way it was written seemed to suggest you did. My apologies.

HeadguyHeadguyover 11 years ago
Really good!

Easily one of the two or three best stories I've read here over the past few years. I wonder: is there a way to be alerted when new chapters are "up"? I almost missed seeing this one--which was so worth waiting for!

NicequipNicequipover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks again.

Just wanted to say another thank you to everyone that sent me comments and feedback directly to my e-mail. I'm always happy to meet new people. I do like public comments too. I like people to see different reactions good and bad. Part four is underway and should be completed in a week or two. Thanks again.

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago
*****

I've just enjoyed this third chapter of this fantastic saga. Extremely well written, and I think believable too. Tom is a single minded young man with a prodigious capacity for sex, who believes firmly in ensuring his sluts are fully aware of their place in his world. It was inevitable that his Aunt Jane would get to share that big cock of his, I can see it being sunk into her wet cunt before too long has elapsed, but only after she's received a little 'training'!

I'm heartened to hear another chapter is being crafted as we speak - well done Sir!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I love this story!

You have to continue this story. I had red the first 2 and after that i looked allmost every day for this one. I hope you dont wait to long to post prt4 !.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 11 years ago
A hiccup in the Force !

The carnal aspect of the story has been & was first rate here, that seems to be given with this author. However so far, I'm underwhelmed by Tom's handling of his father in adversarial encounters. Nothing is settled yet but there's a rent in this dom's leather to be vulnerable to such a putz.

The psychological overtones are fascinating but have been dismissed with a rally fuck . This submission of the series is not representative of the author's ' A game'. I look forward to being proven wrong in part 4 . Nicequip definitely has talent and potential to make this right. ****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
excellent story

fast paced and oh so hot!

TheLordWinterTheLordWinterover 10 years ago
Delicious...

Absolutely nasty. Wonderful work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good.

A good, long story, with character development -, not just a one-page bang. And it's grammatical with practically none of the lazy spelling mistakes that mar one's enjoyment of some stories. I'm up to Part 3, and looking forward to the rest. I expect to upgrade it to Excellent when I finish it.

Corrupted_DreamsCorrupted_Dreamsover 6 years ago
You are probably not active here anymore

But anyway, i'd like to express my thanks for this superb story

BDSM isn't my cup of tea, but you make it as it were

Thank you, I just wish more writers with your calibre would publish here

anyway, as you might have seen, I'm not one of them, english is not my first language...

Thank you for the good story

Off to pt 4

cudsnuggleatcudsnuggleatalmost 6 years ago
Six Stars ☆☆☆☆☆☆

Sir Author,

A unique and fabulous MASTERPIECE ! ! ! ! ! !

Soncerely, Lonely Dave Dominant

teamhumanity@live.com

AlmosAlmosover 4 years ago
Pointless point of grammar

https://grammarist.com/phrase/shake-ones-head-vs-nod-ones-head/

AmorousFuckerAmorousFuckeralmost 4 years ago
There were a few grammatical issues

I remember seeing the word 'course' when you meant the word 'coarse', and there were several other little grammar problems along the way. Good story, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Over the top

Thumbs down.

nestorb30nestorb30almost 3 years ago

This chapter was beyond absurd. He has wealth, why even bother getting rid of his father's lawyer or fucking his girlfriend. Hire a powerful NYC firm and bury his father in legal bills, bankrupt him and be done with it. This whole plan of Tom's is ridiculous and dumb

Dirtymindedman64Dirtymindedman64over 2 years ago

I'm hooked, can't stop read it. True or not I always wanted to have the able to read women even half as well as Tom dose.

DentalFlossTycoonDentalFlossTycoonabout 2 years ago

I can’t stop reading this every spare minute I have. Very good!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Its sad to see a reasonably decent story continue to degenerate into a farce because the M/C starts fucking every female he meets. Not a good plot. It just makes Tom to be an immoral manslut, totally unlikeable. And his actions also make all his females to appear stupid beyond belief..

mrfluffermrflufferover 1 year ago

I have to thank you for the flashbacks. I sued to be a Chauffeur on the west coast and had great memories of being awakened at 3 am from some east coast client's secretary telling me her boss is in the air,. Giving me the tail number and the ETA. I was one of the few who had the permits (pre-9/11) who could pull onto the tarmac and meet them at their plane. usually, the ladies coming out of the plane with them weren't their wives! On a couple of occasions, I was allowed into the private plane (what a different world they lived in!) . Even sat in the cockpit of a G-IV, the G-V wasn't in production yet..

its_all_about_submissive_momsits_all_about_submissive_momsover 1 year ago

Dude. Dude. DUDE!

You are amazing. Away from the eroticism, your writing is far from amazing. My favourite writer was J.K. Rowling, and you were so close to taking her place. Your storytelling and imagination are amazing. I assure you, if you begin a normal writing career, writing fantasy or fiction, and you will be more successful than Thomas Bolden, and you will engrave your name in the list of best writers of all times between names like Tolkien and Dickens. Keep up the good work. I don't care any more if this story is erotic, because I'm very amused by the story itself. I haven't reached this degree of joy reading novels or stories since I read Harry Potter, David Copperfield, or The Silmarillion. Thank you a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNicequip@Nicequip
2651 Followers
I didnt die. I started a business and I've not been able to find time to write. One day I'll get back to it. Smashwords: (My fully revised, edited and reformatted stories for sale) https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/BedfordHughes Tumblr: https://nicequip.tumblr.co...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES