The November Study

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once they returned to the room was when the real ordeal began. He pushed her to the bed and restrained her, then spent the next hour using the monitors attached to her wrists as the instrument for her torment. Keeping the vibrator at a level that caused for the monitors to be chiming then leaving it at that point, he was able to keep Vicky as close to climax as possible without sending her over the edge. After the previous weeks of denial, she was already a dripping wet mess of need. No matter how much she screamed out that it was unbearable, he kept her teetering constantly on that brink without mercy, masturbating in front of her. Even as he came, he continued to leave the device to vibrate within her at a frustrating intensity. It would have needed to be set higher to make her come, but it was low enough to keep her mind solely focused on the climax that was just barely out of reach.

For the final 15 minutes, she constantly begged him to let her come, that she didn't care about the study anymore and just needed the relief. Her pussy almost hurt with the need for orgasm, an ache that stemmed deep within her apex. When he let her free and removed the vibrator, Vicky instantly began masturbating. Before she could climax, he stopped her, pulling her hands away and pinning her to the bed. She was nearly in tears with need, yet he calmed her down, telling her that if she gave in now, it would all be a waste, that she'd gotten too far to throw all the self-control away. Once he promised that as soon as week 4 was over, he'd help give her the most intense orgasms she'd ever had, he let her go. This thought calmed her down, especially thinking to herself how sweet the release would feel when she could come without any guilt. The thought of how pleasurable the orgasm would be after holding back for so long helped strengthen her resolve.

None of this sadly made the rest of the week any easier. Her thoughts seemed to constantly cloud her, thoughts of just how she might first experience the impending orgasm. She imagined finding her favourite porn scenes and masturbating intensely, then imagined instead having her lovers going down on her, climaxing while wrapping her thighs around their heads. These thoughts, particularly ones of coming while someone else was inside her, and just how intense that would feel for whatever lucky guy got to be the one to experience that, kept her constantly soaking wet. Her plans to perhaps hook up with someone for that first time were made easier with the fact that on the last night of November, they'd be having a party at her residence, with not only the study group signing her off and removing the wrist straps, but also with several of her sexual partners in attendance as well.

November 30th had arrived, and it couldn't have come soon enough for Vicky. Her body seemed to tingle with anticipation as the party began. The first thing to do though was invite her friends to her room to be done with the study...

November 30th:

Vicky had forgotten all about the pornographic scenes which she had first watched and rated at the beginning of the study. She was asked to watch the same scenes again, though this time, in her hyper aroused state, she was a lot more aware than before of her friends watching her. While feeling eyes peering at her as she watched the scenes, she couldn't help but feel a lot more aroused this time than previously. This time, her lowest rating was a 5, with the girl-girl scene receiving a 7 and the straight scene -- which she severely wished she were watching alone -- she gave a 10.

Vicky was very much caught off guard when one of her friends whispered to her, "do you want to finally come?" just as one of the people she had played with in the previous week stepped into the room. As he, along with the others in the room, began to fondle Vicky, the thudding bass of the music and chatter from downstairs reminded her just how many people were downstairs. With how aroused she was, however, she allowed herself to give in to the sensations she had constantly fantasised about. It was so much more intense, knowing that with this stimulation, even though they were still only applying teasing amounts of contact, she'd at least finally be allowed to come.

As she lay back on the bed, her friends continued to stroke and massage all over her body, stripping her intermittently piece by piece. She kept her eyes closed, avoiding the embarrassment of knowing it were people she saw on a day-to-day basis doing this to her, knowing she was getting off on the attention. Her breathing grew heavier as she became more exposed, her chest rising and falling deeply once she was down to only her lingerie. Hearing them comment on how her panties were soaking wet with how turned on she was made her blush bright red. The heat across her skin radiating from her embarrassment certainly did not burn as hotly as her desire for more stimulation. She arched her back in pleasure as multiple palms pressed against her chest and along her bare skin, sighing in joy as a hand pressed seductively and playfully around her neck. While the hand pressing between her inner thighs did not move, it was still a relief to have some contact right there, to have the pressure against her mound.

"My hand feels wet with her pussy juice, and we haven't even fully stripped her yet." Hearing these words led Vicky to exhale in anticipation.

They continued to tease her this way, massaging her body all over and trailing their fingers along her most delicate spots, until she implored them to touch her more, to make her come.

They responded by removing her bra and circling her achingly stiff nipples. She was so turned on that she felt as if she would be able to come just from having them pinch those delicate peaks. She sadly did not come when they did so, the pinching and tweaking merely brought her to a point of desperation. As she reached a hand down to masturbate herself, her wrists were pinned above her head and held in place while mouths clamped onto her chest. The suction was heavenly; however, it did not satiate her need, her pussy continued to throb as if vying for her attention. She cried out for them to play with her pussy, thankful that the music was loud enough in the party to drown her out.

Vicky did not protest even as her wrists were cuffed to the headboard of her bed, due to the fact that they removed her lingerie entirely at the same time. A couple of the friends left, replaced with another pair of her play partners. One of her friends merely pressed a fingertip to Vicky's lips when she began to question the situation. Once a mouth pressed to her pussy, Vicky had no desire to ask anything -- this was exactly what she had wanted for the last 4 weeks. He sucked her clitoris and flicked his tongue against it, causing her to moan out loudly, forgetting her predicament for a moment. She was brought back to reality when the sound of the monitors on her wrists signalled she was close, bringing the man between her legs to a stop. Vicky had forgotten that her friends should have removed these by now, with the study over.

"We certainly have been studying how denial and a need for release can influence one's perception of pornographic videos, along with studying how well the monitors work... they work really well don't they? None of this now is part of the study anymore, it's just for fun!"

For at least an hour, Vicky received no remorse as she begged to be given mercy, for them to make her come. While she kept checking the door to make sure anyone who entered was someone she knew, and that nobody peered into the room, she struggled to focus on anything other than the mouths that worked her pussy to a dripping frenzy. Constantly they heeded the monitors to ensure that they didn't accidentally let Vicky come, switching places so that each person could have their fun torturing her with further denial. Every time they stopped, she rocked her hips, urging them to just flick her clitoris with their tongue one more time. Every one of them was as cruel as the other, showing no mercy. A couple of her friends had brought toys with them, using vibrators to keep her on the edge of orgasm and then pulling them away just as she got close. With her body so in need, they had to remove a bullet vibrator even when on the lowest setting, as it nearly made Vicky climax with such light stimulation.

Another hour passed, with toys, fingertips and mouths being used to the fullest effect to leave Vicky nearly at the point of screaming for someone to help her, for someone not part of this cruel group of friends to come in and make her come. She began to hope that someone might come in who, just from seeing her in this state and naked on the bed, would be powerless to stop themselves from simply fucking her there and then. Vicky was not fortunate enough to have someone enter the room with the intention of showing any mercy.

"Look down between your legs, would that scene get a 10/10?"

Vicky looked down and moaned at the sight: one of her male and one of her female friends each between her legs, looking at her pussy hungrily. The slick wet slope of her mound shone with her juices, while her clitoris was swollen enough to be constantly exposed, twitching of its own accord as if a dance to entice any mouth in its vicinity. The pair took turns devouring Vicky's flower, feasting on her until the alarm of her impending orgasm sounded, before the other took over. It was as if they were racing to see who could bring Vicky to the edge of orgasm fastest.

Throughout it all, with hands caressing her writhing body and with mouths and toys being used to keep the alarms almost constantly ringing, Vicky didn't even realise that the door had been left open. As she turned and realized that the party was no longer downstairs, instead focused on her room, she mouthed the words 'please' to the onlookers who watched her desperate need to come. Instead, they merely joined in, some watching with delight at such a display of uncontrollable ecstasy, others engaging directly and adding to the ordeal.

Vick's exhibitionism fantasies had become more of a reality than she could have ever thought possible, though what made things so much more intense was having these people be directly involved in her orgasm inhibiting torture. With the monitors attached, Vicky wasn't granted the prospect of coming until her friends and partygoers wished for it to happen. What made it even harder to withstand was having her play partners describe loudly what turned Vicky on the most, so that others could cause for the maximum torment. Having so many people nibble the nape of her neck, bite along her inner thigh, press their hands to her throat and suck gently along the underside of her breasts, while stroking her clitoris or using vibrators on her, was unbearable.

By the time she was crying in need and frustration, she pleaded with her friend, the one who had attached the monitors, "Please!!! I'm fucking begging you all, let me come now... I've gone the month without it. I lasted the whole month. So PLEASE LET ME COME!" Vicky squealed out at the end as once more she was masturbated to the bring just before the stimulation ceased, a fraction away from climaxing.

"Oh Vicky, believe me, we are absolutely going to make you come so hard. With how much you've been begging for it, we're going to make you wish you hadn't begged so much. We'll force orgasms out of you until you are weeping for it to stop. We'll fingerfuck you until your pussy juice is dripping all over the bed. We'll eat you out until your clitoris almost hurts from oversensitivity. We'll strap the vibrators to you and just enjoy the party while you're in here screaming for us to turn them off, crying out to anyone who wanders in to stop just watching you come and help stop the torture. We'll even watch while your partners here fuck you hard, describing how even though you are pleading for it to stop, they can still feel you coming repeatedly around their cocks. The thing is though, you're forgetting something... it's still November 30th! There's another 2 hours before November is over, so another 2 hours at least before we think of beginning all of that with you. Just hold out... not that you have any choice."

12