The Torment of Denial

Story Info
A simple lab trial leads to erotic anguish.
6.8k words
4.75
105.4k
205
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Welcome Andrea my dear, please come in. I am Dr Wand; we have been expecting you!"

The voice was warm, welcoming, enough to put Andrea at ease. The apprehension of turning up to such an isolated clinic was nearly enough to have prevented the usually carefree girl from taking advantage of such an opportunity. A two-week vacation to anywhere in the world just to try on a new prototype bra sounded almost too good to be true, but seeing the small group of researchers spread around the room, some obscured by computer screens, others looking up at her in the doorway, all dressed in white lab coats and looking busy, it all felt so much more legitimate.

'Just remember... two weeks in the French Polynesia islands,' she kept reminding herself, to make her go through with it.

Andrea closed the door, leaving the stream of twilight sun behind, to then be bathed by the synthetic light radiating around the windowless clinic.

"Hello, sorry I'm a little late," she said timidly as she moved forward.

"Please, no need to apologise, we are very happy to see you. Follow me!" said the doctor who had greeted her upon entry, taking off a pair of surgical gloves as he walked along slowly.

Andrea followed him deeper into the large clinic, past the gleam of the numerous computer screens, heading toward the rear of the clinic. A light pink dressing screen had been erected beside the examination chair, illuminated by bright lights above and surrounded by monitors.

The clinic was large; however with around a dozen lab technicians bustling around and so many PC's, surgical instruments and general clutter around the area, it felt much more compact. As she walked through the centre, taking in the sights of the work happening around her, Andrea noticed a number of eyes diverting to her and lingering. She couldn't blame them for eyeing her up so much; after all, there were many men in her life who all shared the same desire for her busty figure, something which had always drawn attention throughout her life to the point where she almost expected it, though in this environment it was quite surprising. While her jeans were very tight, she had worn a plain white blouse, however this did nothing to hide her assets which always attracted so much attention. The lab technicians were all of varying ages, a mixture of men and women, and while the girl felt eyes boring into her from every angle, she felt safe and undaunted here.

As Andrea glanced at a screen of one of the few workers not paying her attention, she had to suppress a giggle when she realised he was looking at a pornographic video.

She kept smirking until she reached the rear of the room, amused at the boldness. Just how could he possibly expect he wouldn't get caught watching that at work?

"Well my dear girl, it is getting on, so let's not waste any time," said Dr Wand as Andrea approached him, shaking her hand.

"What would you like me to do Doctor?" Andrea asked politely while wondering how long the trial would take.

"The prototype bra is behind the screen, simply put it on and get comfortable on the examination chair behind me. We do apologise if the situation feels uncomfortable but we have been pushed for time lately," he said kindly.

"It's no problem at all," Andrea replied with a sweet smile before walking behind the screen, shielded from view.

The bright red bra lay on a short table behind the screen, in the measurements that she had confirmed to them over the phone. It was very soft to the touch and had a silky quality to it, but did not feel very different to any other. She changed into it, clipping together the fastening at the front, her voluptuous frame all the more glaringly revealed.

Andrea stepped out from behind the screen before being beckoned over by a female lab assistant standing with a keen smile beside the examination chair.

In an instant, Andrea suddenly had never felt so exposed and defenceless; even though she had her jeans on, Andrea could not help but feel every eye in the room was examining her curves as if she were naked. She could not help but feel every inch of fabric nestling so closely to her skin, even her jeans felt like they were pressing in more tightly between her legs than ever before. Instinctively she crossed her arms, though doing nothing to conceal her full, heaving chest which was so wonderfully filling out the delicate bra.

"Please place your hands above your head, I'm just going to secure your wrists so that your arms do not get tired as I inspect the fit of the bra," the assistant lightly spoke once Andrea had lay down on the chair.

Andrea was too lost in her own insecurity to even think how odd the request was to secure her wrists; she simply did as she was told, her mind focused on the lab assistants who were thankfully shielding the area with another larger screen.

Suddenly she was brought back to her senses as the click of the cuffs above her head indicated her arms were locked in place.

"Is that really necessary?" Andrea asked quietly, not to sound out of order.

Her question, however, fell on deaf ears as the lady, who was out of sight, standing at the head of the chair behind Andrea, lowered a blindfold down and hastily slipped it over Andrea's eyes before she could react.

The instant the void of darkness fell upon Andrea like a wave, her mind was aflame, terror flooding her as she pulled against the restraints without a moment to think. It was of course, useless.

"What's going on? What are you doing?" she asked in a shrill, panicked voice as she heard footsteps approach her.

"Please stay still," Dr Wand whispered in her ear, not spoken menacingly, but warm and soothingly. At that point, too overwhelmed by her situation to do anything other than obey, her attempts to both question them and demand them to let her go this instant had caught in her throat.

"We are simply carrying out the experiment..." he continued in a reassuring manner, "...however it is more beneficial that you are unable to see the analysis, otherwise our findings will be compromised."

Andrea relaxed a little and spoke, composing herself more.

"I... I'm sorry. I thought it was just a simple examination of the fit of the bra!"

"Yes, yes it is!" he replied kindly "However, we must also closely examine it under various circumstances, before it is released commercially. Now, if I explain any further, I'm afraid the experiment would be jeopardised. Please try and relax; we will do everything to make you feel as comfortable as possible, just let us know when you are concerned about anything."

Andrea was certainly reassured, even when the female assistant finally spoke and gently asked if she could remove Andrea's jeans, she felt more at ease with the situation. The lady slowly started to unbutton the jeans as she explained that the experimental trial should not take very long. Andrea, however, was struggling to keep her mind on the woman's gentle words, as to her astonishment, the bra felt like it was both getting warmer and resonating.

"Is everything ok?" the lady asked as she unzipped the jeans, as if reading Andrea's mind.

"The bra seems to be getting warmer and...," it started to resonate more, making it feel like it was cupping her heaving breasts even tighter, already bulging within the constricting fabric.

"Feel nice?" the lady quickly added just as her fingers curled around the waistband of the jeans and began very slowly sliding them down.

Andrea realised they must of course be aware of what it was doing, but still felt a little embarrassed at what she was feeling. The vibrations within the bra were making her chest feel so warm and fuzzy, and the tingle of pleasure gently coursing through her upper body from the sensations seemed to be steadily growing.

"It's... It's vibrating!" she said as calmly as she could.

"Feel nice?" repeated the lady, who slowly pulled the jeans down, revealing inch by inch the subject's white knickers, licking her lips at the sight as the girl's inner thighs were now on display.

"Yeah," Andrea exhaled. "It feels nice, but... what kind of bra is this?" she added, feeling her nipples getting stimulated by the fabric, like a thousand butterflies dancing and fluttered along her sensitive breasts, causing a warm desire to flood her chest. Even as the jeans were fully removed, her body now barely concealed, her attention was solely on the sensations the bra was giving her, it felt so alive.

"It is a lovely little piece," Dr Wand replied. "A bra that has been fitted with tiny vibration pads within the fabric. Must be quite a nice sensation, particularly for someone as well developed as you," he continued, smirking as he surveyed the wondrous specimen now in his thrall. "Of course, we did not wish to advertise that little fact, in case it put anyone off responding to us. But you seem to be enjoying the study." He brushed the girl's hair back, but she did not instantly respond. The words were background noise to her busy mind as she focused on analysing her own sensations.

"Can you tell me what you are studying?" she asked gently as her breath turned shallow and her face began to burn with her racing imagination. It was traitorously leading her down erotic pathways she'd long kept buried: fantasies she'd shoved down deep in an attempt to stay in reality. She wished they'd take the blindfold off, but did not vocalise it.

Dr Wand did not answer her question, but responded in a soothing tone "I'll leave you in the capable hands of my assistants to explain further. I shall be watching the progress from the monitor to record your responses." He then turned and left the scene, his assistants closing ranks around the girl. Much to their delight, her stimulation was becoming more and more visible.

Andrea struggled to sense what was happening around her. 'How many people were standing around, in the quietness? What were they doing, or going to do?' The bra made no noise, even though the strength of the vibrations made that quite surprising. The static hum of computers and electronic items seemed to radiate throughout, permeating the room in a false calm.

Andrea's ratcheting tension was suddenly broken by a female voice. "We will be studying your most intimate responses. Tell me, is the bra turning you on?" she asked.

Andrea wondered with fleeting indignation how to reply, but was suddenly stopped mid thought by the female's slender fingers tracing along the bra straps. She stayed silent, unable to formulate an answer as the fingers softly followed the straps, thumbs pressing gently across her sternum.

'Make them stop now! This isn't right,' Andrea thought to herself, but there was a gaping disconnect between what her instincts were telling her and her body's reactions.

Startlingly, another pair of hands made contact with her body, this time however, every fingertip barely pressed to her skin; instead, they lightly brushed along her tummy, almost tickling her with such a delicate and controlled touch.

The mild tickling sensations of such deliberately restrained contact made her body yearn for them to touch her more closely. As she marvelled at the uncharacteristic wish, the feeling and sound of cuffs clicking into place around her ankles and thighs distracted her again. Before she could do anything to avoid it, her legs were fastened wide.

"Do not worry, all part of our little examination," the female voice whispered again in a saccharine sweet tone before pressing her lips to the now helplessly restrained girl's neck.

While her body felt so warm and tender, Andrea's mind was a blur of contradicting thoughts. A male voice broke through to her, "Please do not worry, just relax and tell us what sensations you are feeling." His voice seemed to clear the air of her whirling thoughts, comforting yet direct in tone.

"It feels nice...," she began, her limbs relaxing more as the fingertips continued to patter along her tummy and upper chest. The bra was still making her breasts tingle while the female's lips did not cease kissing her neck with soft, maddeningly gentle sounds. "But what does this have to do with the -" she broke off on a deep inhale as the fingertips trailing down the bra straps slid between her cleavage, stroking her warm chest between those tantalised breasts. "- The bra?" she finished in a little sigh as the female assistant who was kissing her started to suck and nibble on the trapped woman's nape. Andrea blushed bright red: it had always been such a turn-on spot for her.

"The bra seems to work just fine at the moment... though we need to make sure it isn't going to overheat, it won't take long."

The man's answer seemed to relax her a little, but still Andrea wondered whether it was right for her to be getting so turned on. Not that it mattered; she was as helpless to stop her own reactions as she was to stop the assistants.

The fingertips continued to walk along her tummy, up and down as if toying with her. The further they moved below her belly button, the more it sent a tingle between her legs; no matter how much she tried to block it out, she could not contain the fluttering sensations in her lower regions. Soon Andrea felt fingers tracing along the outline of the underwear, running along the waistline of her panties. More fingertips pressed around the bra, outlining her bust, and then circling around again to feel the warmth of her skin along her cleavage. Those fingers could feel the quickening beat of the girl's heart.

All sense of time evaded Andrea as they continued to tantalise and massage her. Another pair of lips joined in to nibble, lick and suck her neck and earlobes while questing fingertips trailed along her body, never touching her most sensitive places. The bra never ceased in its enticement of her breasts.

'How long can this go on?' the spread eagled girl thought to herself. They had continued to stimulate her in this way for some time now, and she was certain that the bra couldn't overheat after all this. Her body had been tantalised so much it was uncomfortable; she thought to herself that she'd have to masturbate as soon as she got home.

"I think the bra is fine," the gentle male voice uttered, as though reading her thoughts. Just then, the fingers on Andrea's lower body trailed along her inner thighs, making her shiver ever so slightly.

Instead of resisting the attention, Andrea, whose body was undeniably and uncomfortably hot, found herself solely focusing on the wonderful sensations being stirred in her body. She was trying her hardest not to audibly display how much she was being turned on - trying vainly to maintain her breathing as much as she could.

A moment later, her breath hitched as the front of the bra was suddenly unclipped. The delicate piece slid open to reveal her gorgeous soft globes. Andrea blushed bright red, thinking of all around her smirking in joy at the site of her stiff nipples, so evidently aroused. She could not speak for feeling so utterly helpless.

"It's okay sweetheart," came the consoling female voice to her left. "We are going to make you feel amazing for the study. Just relax," she assured, before rejoining the other on Andrea's right in nibbling and licking down and under her neck and upper body.

Andrea's mind was blank with desire, unable to protest, while the fingertips continued to flitter along her legs and inner thighs. The sheer number of hands and fingertips were lost in a haze of sensations; she had never felt so utterly bewildered and turned on at once.

Warm and astonishingly soft hands curved around her heaving breasts, fingers clutching around those soft curves so sensually. Her breasts seemed to ache with longing for more. She was certain that the fingers which slid up and down her cleavage could feel her heart stuttering quicker.

'Please touch me more!' she wanted to cry out as her chest was fondled more, fingertips circling around her nipples but not touching them. She fought the urge to indicate her desires, yet the fingers teasing along her thighs made it so hard for her to not rock her hips in desperation.

It was a losing battle with her own body after mere minutes of this attention, spurring Andrea to speak up. "Please, how much more? What do you need to know now?" Even that quiet roundabout admission of need cracked her will; her hips started to sway ever so slightly, her body betraying her want.

The reply came from the male between her legs, just as he slid a lone fingertip up between her legs as he moved it to her navel, making her gasp and jump.

"I see you are exceptionally aroused. That is perfect, as we want to see just how far we can push you."

His answer made the helpless girl's head swim with questions, but she could not find words as the many fingers suddenly increased their exploration of every inch of her body. Touches lit up her skin everywhere except her most delicate areas; her nipples and sex throbbed like never before.

Her entire body writhed as the hands caressing her were joined by more pressing lips. Along her tummy, across her chest, along her legs and thighs, lips pressed and tongues slid along her soft, warm, succulent skin. Andrea sighed and moaned gently as a pair of soft, slippery tongues circled around her nipples, daringly close yet never quite touching them, no matter how much she swayed her own body towards them.

"Please, why?" The mindless question rose from her last vestiges of reason.

She received no reply. Instead her question was met with fingers tracing along the front of her panties, making her hips sway in longing for them to just move an inch more, to touch her mound which was so clearly swollen and on display in the tight white panties. The fingers trailed up and down over the fabric with utter precision, never quite pressing to her soft lips, but getting so close it was agonising.

Andrea did not care about anything in those moments except for them to touch her sensitive parts. Just then, one of the female voices whispered gently in her ear, the tone so seductively wicked and hungry like a predator addressing its prey, ready to pounce.

"We're going to keep you on the brink of pleasure."

Before Andrea could respond, oil was being drizzled over her near naked body, the hands all over her smothering it around every crevice and curve, though still avoiding that little patch between her legs. The silky, smooth, oily sensations over her made the helpless girl writhe and breathe heavily, her lust completely taking over her senses, drowning her in sensation. The hands slipping and sliding all over made her back arch in pleasure, allowing fingers to slide under and trace along the curve of her spine. Andrea shuddered in arousal, knowing she was helpless, but still twisted and turned against the restraints hopelessly — for a second she wondered whether being helpless was what turned her on even more.

'Oh fuck! Please just touch me, finger me; make me come!' her mind was trying so desperately for her mouth to utter.

The writhing girl's body was shimmering. The wet sounds of oily hands massaging her did little to mask her heavy breathing. Although her breasts felt so wonderful to be massaged all over in such an oily caress, her nipples went still untouched, so erect it was almost painful. The girl, so utterly on display, was too aroused to even care that her panties were so visibly wet; in fact, she could not remember her pussy being this wet before. The fingers that were tending her inner thighs were making her throb without making contact with that special little area. While the eyes of those around her savoured the wetness of her white panties clinging to her swollen lips, they still made no effort to give it more attention.

"Oh God! Please... my body is on fire," Andrea finally managed to gently say, but to no answer. The only reception was that now lips and tongues began tracing more closely to her delicate areas. Two mouths tended to her breasts, each licking and nibbling in circles around her nipples, while two mouths on either side of her thighs nibbled and licked along the line of her moist panties, toying with her cruelly.

12