The Now Former Lady Deveroux Ch. 05

Story Info
Esther arrives at Samantha's doorstep, drenched in rain.
7.2k words
4.85
3.6k
10

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Five

Samantha's back presses deeper into her soft bed, her shoulders digging in to provide herself with much needed support and leverage. The cool drafts through the house, brought on by the stormy night outside, hardly bother her. In fact, she throws her sheet and duvet off of herself, her skin hot and buzzing. There's a tightness in her wrist that resents the exertion of the last few minutes but she pushes past it, thinking instead of Esther's body laying atop of hers, her tongue pressing deeper into her mouth. 

Her fingers slide over her wet clit, circling it over and over as she revels in her fantasy, and she can feel a tightness in her chest as the building tension in her hips and stomach hold her breath hostage. She gasps out into the empty room, closing her eyes and imagining the look on Esther's face: the flushed heat on her cheeks, the frenzied joy in her eyes, the rustled mess of her softly curled brown hair. 

"Fuck..." she mutters aloud, her back arching as another surge of pleasure bursts through her veins. She was nearly there. 

She thinks on about Esther's lips kissing her neck, wet and passionate, before they slowly make their way down her chest. Her own hand would flash up to the back of Esther's neck, holding it in place and directing it exactly where she needed her ravenous touch. God, it only heightens her euphoria to imagine what Esther's precious whimpers would sound like, sucking Samantha's nipples between her teeth. 

And even more elation courses through her as she pictures pushing Esther's head down further, her tongue working its way down Samantha's stomach before finally meeting her wet clit. She'd hold Esther down, tighten her thighs on either side of her whilst-

She stops abruptly, pulling her hand away from her vulva and hearing nothing more than the patters of rain on the window and her sputtering breath. Only kissing. That is what Esther had asked for. Samantha throws a palm to her forehead, the skin slick with sweat, and feels a terrible debate waging inside of her chest. 

It was fantasy, she tells herself, her hips aching to continue. Nothing more. 

But what would Esther think? It was incredible enough that Samantha could indulge her desire to kiss the woman, and they'd spent most of their time this afternoon practicing the art of learning one another's lips and tastes. Yet, Esther still had her vows to think of, and kissing was already pushing against the bounds of what they could reasonably hope to get away with. 

And sure, it was fantasy. It sends waves and waves of bliss in Samantha's mind to think of Esther's face buried between her lips, and harmless as she wished it to be to simply dream of it... it would only make her desire it more. She groans loudly and turns over, pushing her nightgown back down over her thighs. The slickness of her inner thighs, now removed from the act, feels mildly embarrassing and shameful, and she heaves a heavy breath out through her frustrated lips. 

She's deep in the continued debate when a knock on the front door disturbs her arguments. Samantha frowns, lifting herself from the mattress which holds her disappointment, and she throws a robe over her shoulders to march downstairs. The knock softly thumps out once more, a little more hasty, and a giddy smile crosses her lips to recognize Esther's distinct rhythm: knocking out a few beats to a hymn she enjoyed. 

Samantha swings the door open and sees Esther indeed, her black robes soaked from the rain, streams of water rolling down her face. She looks cold and full of nighttime angst, and utters, "I had to see you." 

Samantha steps forward, placing one palm on either side of the door frame and blocking any entrance. She grins proudly, delighted at the urgency in Esther's form. "It's quite late, Sister Levy." 

"Late indeed," she swallows her breath. 

"Your timing is remarkable, I was just thinking of you," Samantha purses her lips, eyes flicking over the way that the damp fabric hugs Esther's form more than usual. If only she'd worn her white robes, perhaps the water would even turn them mildly transparent. 

Esther blushes and stares at the threshold. "Might I come in from the rain?" 

Samantha doesn't budge, instead smugly asking, "You braved this storm just to come see me?" 

"Yes," Esther exhales, her back illuminated by the sole streetlight on the block fighting the hold of night. "May I?" 

"Every drop upon you represents the devotion you have to see me. Perhaps I'd like to keep you waiting longer," she teases, then quickly realizes she was joking less than expected. With a bustling lust in her chest, Samantha drops her voice lower and directs, "Remove your veil." 

Esther obeys, pulling the wet, black cotton from her head and exposing her hair to the downpour. What had begun as a steady drizzle was now a proper rain, ringing out the rooftops as a pleasant background noise. 

"You must really wish to see me," Samantha muses. 

"Yes," Esther nods, her eyes flashing with need. 

"Remarkable girl," Samantha purrs, dropping one of her hands from the frame and moving only slightly to the side, forcing Esther to pass extraordinarily close to her to enter the home. 

The Sister shuffles inside, and once Samantha joins her and closes the door behind them, Esther throws herself at her. She pulls her arms around Samantha's neck and kisses her desperately, stumbling forward with abandon. Her lips are eager and hasty, and little moans erupt and bury themselves within her throat as she presses forth. Samantha allows her the pleasure for a moment, then pulls away and walks Esther back up against a wall, holding her palm on the nun's sternum to keep her in place.

"You're dripping all over the floors, dear," Samantha chides, enjoying the pounding skips of Esther's racing heartbeat. 

"Would you do it?" Esther asks suddenly, a twinge of fear in her eyes. 

Samantha raises a confused brow. "Get a towel?" 

Esther has to swallow back some of her nerves. "Would you wait in the rain for me?" She sighs and anxiously adds, "That isn't an accusation, I-I'm simply worried I've already fallen so deeply into my need for you without knowing where yo-,"

Samantha interrupts her with a gentle kiss on her cheek. She steps back and opens the door, taking a long breath and bracing herself before dropping the step down onto the porch and into the rain. She pulls her arms over her chest and shifts her weight onto her foot, smiling up at the Sister in the doorway and asking, "For how long?" 

Esther shakes her head in amazed disbelief. "I didn't think you would-,"

"How long?" She asks again. 

She looks positively giddy. "You've already proven the point, dear." 

"Well," Samantha tilts her head to the side, her nightgown beginning to stick to her skin as the rain drenches it, "I should like to make the point irrefutable." To demonstrate her commitment further, she removes her robe, leaving only her gown as she stretches her arms wide and tilts her face towards the sky, basking in the frigid drops. 

Esther steps into the doorframe and rests her head back into it, staring up with a look of wonder across her face. She wears a feeling of blessing upon her, like a gift has been given to her which she never believed she deserved. She chuckles marvelously, shivering from the drenched cloth hugging her cool skin, surely covered in goosebumps. 

"You'll want to watch me. This is the only wet you'll see of me this evening," Samantha teases, her form still buzzing from its denied pleasure. 

Esther's bright red cheeks tighten as her face contorts into an embarrassed grimace. "I'm afraid your nightgown is not quite opaque." 

"Look," Samantha directs, lifting a hand to Esther's chin to guide it down to watch her. Her other hand runs slowly down the front of her gown, the light fabric becoming transparent save for the few resilient folds left. She revels in Esther's lascivious panic at seeing her nearly naked breasts. 

"You need not remain there..." 

"For such a glimmer in your eyes, anything," Samantha chirps. 

"You're going to catch a cold," Esther complains. 

Samantha grins. "Join me, then." 

"I'm already soaking wet." 

Samantha tugs Esther's hand to pull her back out into the downpour. "We'll both catch colds and sequester together to recover." The nun begrudgingly accepts, her eyes making a frightful effort not to look below Samantha's neck. "You can look down, dear." 

"But your eyes are so beautiful," the nun deflects, flustered. 

"I imagine you can see nearly all of me by now," she muses, her own hands grasping at Esther's habit and twirling the heavy cotton. "And yet you remain perfectly enshrouded. Do you wear anything underneath your robes?" 

"A set of undergarments," Esther croaks. 

Samantha purses her lips, her gaze scouring over the Sister's form. "In my imagination it's simply the robes upon your naked skin." 

Esther swallows. "Conducive for easy access, I'm sure." 

Once again thinking of her denied pleasure fifteen minutes prior, Samantha quietly adds, "I never let it go that far." 

"Pardon?" Esther's cheeks puff with laughter, and suddenly Samantha is the one feeling flustered. The Sister tilts forward, a stream of water trickling down her nose, and mutters incredulously, "You withhold yourself from spoiling my chastity even in fantasy?" 

The former noble woman rolls her eyes, shoving back the abashment in her face. "I believe I ought to go light a fire for us." She steps past Esther and into the house, holding her arms tightly across her form as the chill finally reaches her. 

Esther is giggling incessantly as she follows, shutting the door. "Even I don't maintain your purity in my dreams." Her hand affectionately rests on the square of Samantha's back as she's stooped down to strike a match and throw it into the living room fireplace. "You truly mean to tell me that you've so thoroughly whipped yourself into honoring my oath that you..." She pauses, beaming and shaking her head. "... Do you simply halt yourself when the fantasy goes too far or do you just only enjoy kissing?" 

Samantha smirks as the fire roars to life, and stands once more to face Esther. "I will never forgive you for turning me into a woman concerned with another's virtue," she complains, then quietly adds, "The former." 

Esther's low and bursting laugh rings out over the room as she shivers in her wet clothes. "Samantha, that is downright adorable! Never have I witnessed a woman down so badly." 

"Well," Samantha purses her lips, moving to retrieve a few towels and blankets from a chest in the corner, "I suppose I care for you a great deal." 

Esther continues, bouncing in place from the excitement of the detail placed before her. She's smiling proudly and smugly, but with warmth and joy, and she raises her hands to cover her own mouth as she snorts in delight. "I set out to tame an adulterer, but I'd never thought I would have so much success-,"

And, partly to prove her wrong and partly to satisfy her own pride, Samantha drops the towels from her hands and pulls her nightgown off of her slick skin, feeling the fabric tug as the rain holds it in place. She lets it fall around her ankles and stands with her hands on her hips, staring at Esther with a challenge in her glare. "Would you like to test how tame I am?" She taunts. 

Esther begins laughing nervously and takes a trembling step back. Her face returns to a deep crimson, and her hands tuck tightly against her sternum for support. She swallows through her dry mouth, her breath noticeably quicker than it was just moments before. 

"Your clothes are just as wet," Samantha continues, lowering her tone to be sultry and enticing, "what would you do if I told you to remove them? Perhaps I've tamed you." She steps forward, each movement of her form slow and deliberate, delicate like a dancer upon a stage. "The reformed adulteress... or the tainted nun... which do you believe is more true, Sister Levy?" 

Esther fidgets nervously with her fingers, tugging along her knuckles like it was the only thing keeping her in place. She looks terrified in a rapturous way, unsure of how to respond to the sudden burst of tension which has electrified the space between them. Samantha teases her with only one more step forward, sighing, "How I love the look upon your face," before giving up the act and picking the towels back up. She wraps a blanket around her own figure and calmly returns to Esther, offering her a set of towels to dry off with. "There, I believe I've teased you enough." 

But the Sister does not lift her hand to accept the towels, remaining locked in place like a tree with roots. She swallows again, and the nervous joy which had filled her eyes grows more and more serious with each waiting moment. After a trio of shuddering breaths, she whispers, "... I would do it." She raises a palm to her forehead, massaging it while closing her eyes. "God, I think I am the tamed one. I wanted to be." 

Eager to interrupt her spiraling, Samantha thrusts the towels into her arms, hastily saying, "Then let us quickly discuss something else, I'm sorry for taking it too-,"

The Sister allows them to fall through her hands and land on the floor with a muted thump. "You have so much respect for me, but I... what I feel cannot be described only as respect. No... no, I feel devotion." 

"Esther, go sit by the fire," Samantha implores, adjusting the blanket covering herself and picking the towels up from the floor. "It'll bring you some peace until the moment passes." 

She nods, stepping forth in a slow march to the fire, where she kneels and faces Samantha. She places her hands softly into her lap, and when she looks up at the woman, her eyes are filled with a reverent obedience. "Tell me to remove them." 

"Sister Levy," Samantha's voice warns. 

"I-I don't care if you're some sort of succubus, or, or an angel, or anything," Esther exhales. "All I wish to be is in worship. I came over tonight because I knew I would not be able to resist you. My heart aches for it. My flesh burns." She sighs and looks down at Samantha's feet. "I've already accepted my sin. I'm not perfect tonight. All I wish is for you to do with me what you will." 

Samantha tilts her head and sucks in a tense breath, fighting to find the place within herself to reject Esther for her own good. Her voice is constrained with effort as she mutters back, "I only have so much capacity to deny my desires." 

"Then I shall ask thrice more to exhaust it." 

She presses the balls of her feet deep into the carpeted floor beneath her, trying to focus on the steadying warmth of the fire which rages in the fireplace behind Esther. The Sister is backlit by it, adorned with a halo of flames that flicker over her like a promise of what would be to come. Samantha pulls her blanket tighter around herself, saying, "I will not risk throwing you into ceaseless burning again." 

"I have been burning from the moment I met you," Esther's lips supplicate. "Please." 

"No," Samantha shakes her head. "You have made this oath because it has brought you peace. That is what you have always told me." 

The intercession replies just as quickly. "And I shall never know peace again save for that which you bestow by your touch. Please." 

The look of adoration in Esther's eyes is nearly too much to bear. More so, it provides even more challenge to imagine that look transforming into desperate pleas for her, crying out as Samantha has her way with the beautiful woman. How irresistible her lips are... how delectable her form... The feelings of frustration from denying her desires pours over her, and Samantha can hardly hide from the beaconing warmth arising from her own hips. 

When she contests again, she can tell her heart isn't in it, her voice arises hollow and disinterested in the denial. "I do not wish to compromise our friendship. I couldn't live with myself if you resented me for permitting this." 

"Then know that my heart contains so much desire for you it pains me," the vesper calls back, her adoring mouth supplying the final entreaty required to surpass Samantha's remaining resistance. "Please."

"Remove your robes," Samantha commands. 

Esther obeys, her eyes fixed onto Samantha's the entire time as she methodically strips away all which held them apart from one another. A doe-like glimmer fills those hazel pools, and as the black cloth unfolds from her, reveals to Samantha the woman's soft and supple flesh, she can feel herself give into the frenzied need for her. 

And then Samantha is opening up her own blanket, lowering herself to crawl down over Esther and push her back into the ground. Her cool skin meets Esther's, shimmering with goosebumps as the fire makes a vain attempt to remove the effect of the cold rain. Her lips press into the nun's, slowly at first, until the passion underneath empowers her to sigh into it with more and more force. She takes charge, holding one hand to the back of Esther's face while the other slides down her body, running along her collar bone, her waist, until it settles on her breast. 

Samantha squeezes the woman's gorgeous chest, dropping her lips down to her soft neck, enchanted by the amorous moans that cry out from Esther's throat. The Sister's arms wrestle across Samantha's back, frantically pulling her in closer and closer as she submits to the ravenous presence between them. She removes Esther's modest undergarments as well, leaving the only fabric covering either of them to be the blanket atop of Samantha, locking in their warmth together. 

As her lips suck on a space just below Esther's ear, Samantha notices it for the first time. It was unspeakable, impossible to quantify into any tangible gesture or movement or sound, but an awareness fills her as she takes in Esther's passion. Even with all of her force, even with the full pressure of Samantha's naked body atop of hers, with their legs mingling together and their hips sliding above one another, the Sister wants more. Testing her theory, Samantha allows her teeth to come forth, biting Esther's neck gently at first, and then with more force as the woman cries out in delight. 

"I've never met a woman so eager," Samantha purrs. 

"Nor I, a woman so exciting," Esther mumbles between heavy breaths. 

Samantha's touch grows more and more forceful, her nails digging into Esther's skin while her lips push her down harder and harder. She drops her kisses lower, biting at Esther's collarbone and lifting her arms up to capture the Sister's and pin them behind her head. The nun sighs rapturously, squirming as the pleasure begins to mix with the trickles of pain from the force; and with each growing moment where Esther's satisfaction cries out to the room around them, Samantha feels her own excitement blossom. 

She pulls back, panting happily as she watches the whimpering grimace play out across Esther's face, waiting for the woman to meet her eyes and see the fire within them. "I've so wondered about how you would behave in such a situation," Samantha says gleefully. "Despite your experience, would you be demure and chaste? Would you contest my position over you? Would you fold once put into place?" She drops down to kiss Esther's neck once more, then bites it with enough force to cause her to gasp. "You are none of those things." 

"T-tell me what I am," Esther begs.

"A worthy prey," Samantha supplies, slipping her hands underneath Esther and dragging her nails down her back. "Other women would flinch if bitten or scratched. You are coming alive, my dear." She kisses her again, gripping Esther's waist to lift her closer. 

"I want you to seize control of me," Esther pants, rocking her head back as Samantha lowers her mouth to lick her nipple. 

Samantha can hardly believe her own luck as the scene unfolds before her. Not only was Esther beautiful and thoughtful and kind and considerate... she... Samantha gazes up and invites Esther to meet her stare. She purses her lips and asks, "And if I were to command you to endure pain?"