The Now Former Lady Deveroux Ch. 06

Story Info
Samantha can't help recalling her time with Esther.
4.5k words
4.75
3k
5

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 02/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Six

And in the beginning, there was light, and Samantha looked upon the light and saw that it was good. And bestowing the light was fire, and beyond the fire, a hunger, and so Samantha took the fire by its hand and brought it into the dark. And so there was night, illuminated by a consuming shine between them, and Samantha looked at the night and saw that it was good. And she sat down in her chair, the throne which looked upon the fireplace, upon the floor, upon the whole of her creation, and smiled, wide and fierce. 

"Am I to sit as well?" Esther asked, her breath containing the patters of nervousness Samantha found enticing. 

"You may kneel, Sister Levy," Samantha instructed. She crossed one leg over another, pressing her upright back into the cushions behind her while pointing to Esther's position at her feet. "Before we begin, we ought to speak." 

Esther bowed her head, continuing to hold her candle upright as an offering. "As you say, Mistress Deveroux." 

"How proper," Samantha purred. 

Esther met her eyes, shining an enraptured obeisance. "I find you deserving." 

Samantha nodded and latticed her fingers together, then placed them down onto her lap. "So, you have never had this before?" 

"Not without a partner backing out less than halfway through. Have you?" 

"Not for any notable duration," Samantha replied.

"Then," Esther smiled, "I will be sure to endure." 

Samantha watched her, allowing Esther to see her eyes travel across her form. The Sister had worn her white robes tonight, ever Samantha's favorite, and so the former noblewoman studied the curve of her waist and hips, the way her thighs met one another in perfect posture, the straightness of her back, the delicate grip of her fingers upon the candle. And Samantha looked at her with a ravenous delight in her heart. 

"I will need to know what you desire," Samantha instructed. 

Esther was prepared and held up the candle to her attention. "Please consider this gift an invitation." 

"Is that so?" Samantha leaned forward, using the tip of her index finger to tilt the top of the candle back, spilling a dribble of wax onto Esther's hands. Esther closed her eyes and took a long exhale, and Samantha adored the satisfied way her breath left her. When Esther's eyes opened again, they gazed at Samantha longingly. "How very informative," Samantha pursed her lips. "And how am I to ensure I do not harm such a devoted wom-,"

"I want you to harm me-," Esther interrupted. 

Samantha continued her sentence, "-man, in such a way that I cause no lasting damage?" 

Esther looked down, biting her lip with a sparkle of lust in her hazel eyes. "The robes hide nearly any mark you could make upon my flesh," she whispered. 

"Oh, Esther," Samantha placed her chin between her index finger and thumb, lifting it up to meet her stare. "To what limit?" 

"I do not have any-,"

Samantha tilted more wax down the candle, letting a larger stream burn upon Esther's hand. The Sister winced, her breath speeding up, but the noise she made was not one of pain. "... to what limit?" Samantha repeated. 

Esther took a moment to allow her breath to recover. "I shall tell you when to stop." 

"And I wish to trust you to do so," she pursed her lips once more, then lowered them to kiss Esther gently. She was careful to avoid the candle, keeping their heads away from its flame. "I do not wish to harm you from carelessness." 

"I won't run away," Esther promised, glimmering with devotion. 

"And that's what I'm afraid of," Samantha sighed. 

"Then," Esther said after a moment, "I shall call you 'angel' if I find myself blessed by your actions, and 'demon' if I find myself abused." 

"Good," Samantha chirped. Satisfied by the agreement, she used her foot to nudge Esther's knees apart, turning her kneeling posture into a squat like she were upon a horse's saddle. She loved the helpless and adoring panic in Esther's eyes, flustered by simply the look of Samantha in this dress. Samantha used her left hand, fingers gripping around the soft skin, to push Esther's neck up and her face toward the sky. Then, with her right hand, Samantha took hold of Esther's, pulling them closer to her body and tipping hot wax down onto Esther's exposed collarbone and cleavage. 

Esther gasped, her face contorted from the sudden pain. The wax stung against her chest, tickling down between her breasts before cooling into a hard, white line like a frozen river. The Sister panted, her chest heaving up and down as she worked through the pain, and Samantha let her own breath be slow and calming, guiding her through the experience. 

Samantha kissed her neck and whispered in her ear, "And which am I now?" 

"Angel," Esther exhaled after a moment. 

Delighted, Samantha ripped the candle from Esther's hands and pushed the Sister down, letting her fall out of her position and land with her back upon the floor. Careful to mind where it was placed, Samantha set the candle down to the side, freeing up her hands to untie the belt around Esther's waist, enabling her to pull the robes off of the girl's body. She was enamored to find Esther had worn no undergarments for the occasion. She left behind the veil, enjoying the way it hid her hair and emphasized her face, and began kissing Esther's chest. She gave her only a moment of softness and pleasure before she picked the candle back up, pouring a long trail of wax all the way down from her collarbone to her navel, moving slowly to ensure she felt every drop. 

Esther made a sound like she'd jumped into a freezing pool of water. Her yelp only encouraged Samantha, whose eyes glittered to watch Esther's expression of pain turn into one of pleasure as the wax cooled. Samantha kissed her abdomen, following the trail of wax all the way back up to Esther's lips, where she enjoyed the taste of the Sister through the woman's steadying breath. 

"And now?" Samantha asked. 

Esther kissed her, firm and frantic. "Angel." 

Encouraged, Samantha dropped lower, pressing her neck down to guide her kisses lower and lower upon Esther's body. She was firm with her touch, clawing her nails across her skin deep enough to leave raised red trails behind like a tilled field. Her arm locked around Esther's thigh, lifting it up to her mouth so that she might suck on it first, then bite on it second. Her other hand pushed down into Esther's right inner thigh, digging her grip in enough to make the Sister squirm underneath her touch. Samantha was ravenous, taking hold of her like her body belonged to Samantha to do as she wished; and so Samantha did. She teased the girl, using enough force to cause her to gasp and sputter into the air, pouring wax in thick droplets along the sensitive skin. 

She waited until Esther was crying out into the air, shivering in her arms, to stop and let her touch be gentle again. Samantha slithered back up her body, placing a long line of soft kisses to mark the journey. She lifted a hand to Esther's cheek, gently wiping away a tear with her thumb and asking, with a hidden nervousness behind her words, "And now?" 

Esther swallowed, pressing back her fight-or-flight response long enough to stare deep into her eyes and whisper, "Angel." 

And that was when Samantha knew and understood Esther truly for the first time. She pulled back from her embrace only long enough to blow out the candle before returning, scooping Esther into her now gentle arms. She kissed the top of her head, then her forehead, then her cheek, then her neck, finally holding their lips together with an unmoving caress. She allowed just a moment of her wariness to shine forth, cupping Esther's cheek in her hand to confirm, "You're okay?" 

"Perfect," Esther sighed back. 

"Oh, you beautiful girl," Samantha cooed, letting her other hand pull away Esther's veil and run her fingers through her hair. "You've done so well." 

Esther pulled herself out of the place she went to in order to endure the pain long enough to sit up slightly. She frowned. "We're stopping?" 

"This portion, yes, but I still require your affection," Samantha stroked her head, placing her lips on her forehead once more. "Or, more honestly, I believe you deserve mine." She sat up, slowly lowering the straps of her dress and shimmying her body out of it. She folded the expensive fabric neatly, tucking it away on the chair she had previously occupied, then turned back to Esther. "I want you to relax and enjoy yourself, understood?" 

"Yes, Mistress," Esther glowed. 

"Not so, pretty one," Samantha kissed her. "This part is simply Samantha adoring Esther." 

To prove her point, Samantha retraced her journey down Esther's body, her lips slowly increasing their pressure with each inch. Her hands found their way to Esther's bruised inner thighs and massaged them softly, and her eyes fixed onto the woman's excited erection. She lowered her mouth to the tip, letting her warm breath blow out over it to stoke Esther's desperation for a moment, before she delicately placed her lips around it. Her tongue flicked over the tip, causing Esther's hips to lift upwards in response, her mouth parting to release a contented exhale. 

Samantha smiled as she worked, loving both the sensation of Esther's soft skin and the smell of her excitement, and she flashed her eyes up to the woman's face constantly to ensure she understood the depth of her affection. Esther was bashful at the looks, blushing and struggling to meet Samantha's gaze as her mouth sucked at her organ. "Look at me," Samantha directed, lifting her mouth off to run her tongue along the whole length, locking eyes with Esther as she did. 

"It's... it's been so long," Esther gasped, her hand finding its way to the top of Samantha's head. 

"You are adorable, my dear," Samantha brought a hand forth to join her mouth, stroking the shaft while her lips teased the tip. "If only you knew the depth of desires you stir in me..." 

"Oh, I do," Esther grinned proudly. An amorous moan escaped her mouth. 

"Do you now?" Samantha tightened her grip, increasing the pressure to make Esther tremble and quake. Her free arm wrapped around the underside of Esther's thigh, bringing it off the ground and adjusting her hips. She squeezed it to emphasize a building pressure inside the woman. 

"I... I see the ways you look at me," Esther rocked her head back, fingers strengthening their hold of Samantha's hair. "... I see the h-hunger in your eyes... your breath r-races every time you see me..." 

Samantha gripped harder, delighted to hear a corresponding moan sound out above her head. "And what do you feel when you see me?" She dropped her head to Esther's thighs long enough to bite it playfully before returning to the task. "Be specific..." 

"Devotion!" Esther shrieked, her moans now becoming a constant as her breath caught in her throat. She was shaking and moving, her muscles clenching around Samantha's neck and torso. "I... I want to spend my every w-waking moment in... in your hands." 

"Your erection is so cute my dear," Samantha purred, flicking her tongue round and round the tip to make her shiver. "Do you get hard just thinking of me?" 

"Yes!" Her words are followed by a low sigh as the feeling overtakes her. 

"Even at inappropriate times?" Samantha increased her speed, loving the throbbing feeling in her hand as Esther's pleasure built. 

"I couldn't focus at all at... at..." Esther swallowed, shutting her eyes tightly as the feeling overcame her for a moment. "At morning prayers," she said at last. 

"Lucky your robes obscure so much," Samantha smiled. She adjusted her free hand so that her fingers can find the space below Esther's organ, pressing down on the space just above her prostate. Esther moaned in response, and so Samantha began massaging the area at a contrasting speed to her stroking and sucking, ensuring Esther's senses would be flooded with bliss. "How often do you touch yourself thinking of -,"

Samantha's sentence was interrupted as Esther's hips clenched suddenly. She shrieked ecstatically, moaning loudly into the air as the orgasm took hold of her. Her cum landed lavishly across Samantha's face, who wiped it away and licked at it happily. Her hand continued to stroke Esther until the girl's hands flew down to stop her, unable to handle how sensitive it became. She panted and sighed, savoring the warm pleasure filtering through her body. 

"...three... three times a day," Esther muttered, her face glowing. 

Samantha beamed, pulling herself up to kiss Esther with delight. "Three?" She lifted a hand up, raising fingers to count as she spoke, " Upon waking... just before sleep... and?" 

"I've only done it once," Esther said quietly, blushing with embarrassment, "but I slipped back to my room for 'prayer' yesterday after mass." 

Samantha was proud, thrilled by the revelation before her. "Oh, and you believed I was down bad?" 

"You're so beautiful," Esther glimmered. 

"As are you, my dear," Samantha lifted a hand to her cheek. "I... I have a gift for you as well." 

"A gift?" 

Samantha nodded, pulling away from Esther long enough to retrieve a small item from a place beside the fireplace. She held it carefully in her hand, turning it over and over as she spoke with a surprising nervousness. "I... look, I can now admit the problems of this now that I am removed from that life..." She sighed, a prickle of tension with admitting a prior fault. "But, before collar service ended, I always adored the idea of having a collar as a plaything..." Sheepishly, Samantha lifted the item for Esther to see, revealing it was a small leather band, fitted with a buckle, like a short belt. "I'm glad it didn't happen then, and I hope this isn't-," 

Esther interrupted her with a passionate kiss. "Yes, please," she begged. 

Samantha grinned bashfully. "I can't put it on your neck, for obvious reasons. But I acquired a pure leather bend so it might be flexible and I could... let me show you." She pulled Esther's leg out from its place tucked underneath her, and stretched it out. She looped the band underneath her left thigh, wrapping it around to tighten it and clasp the buckle in the front. 

Esther let herself fall back to the floor and released a heavenly sigh. "God, however am I to focus if that will remind me of you all day?" She looked happier, and more turned on, than Samantha had seen her all day. 

"I don't suspect you will, Sister Levy," Samantha smirked, though dropped to a more serious tone a moment later. "I haven't attached a lock, so you may remove it of your own accord should you ever need to." 

"I won't," Esther dismissed, gleeful. She propped herself up onto her elbows, allowing her eyes to wash over Samantha's naked body excitedly. "Now, might I take care of you?" 

"Of me?" Samantha scoffed, raising a hand to her chest like she was clutching pearls. "My dear, this gift was buying you precious recovery time before I returned to your needs." She shook her head, grinning with disapproval. "You've been at three times a day? We aren't done here until you've had three times in an hour." She retrieved the small hourglass she'd stashed nearby and turned it over, setting the grains of sand into motion. 

"Misstr-,"

-- -- -- 

"Miss Deveroux," Pullwater says, suddenly wrenching Samantha out from the memory which had consumed her. Samantha exhales, keeping her eyes pointed at the papers on Pullwater's desk to avoid meeting her gaze. She tucks her hands into her lap, squeezing her palms to alleviate the guilty tension that was surging through her body. 

"Apologies, Sister Pullwater," Samantha finds herself saying, her voice a little dry and weak despite her best efforts. "It is a great deal to consider." 

"Believe you, me," the Mother Superior chuckles, sitting back into her chair and shrugging with the disbelief of an old woman who has seen it all yet has somehow still been surprised. "I am astonished to be proposing such an idea as well. But," she tilts her head to the side, "you have impressed me greatly this past month, and it could be an important step in your journey." 

Samantha shakes her head, struggling to make sense of how such a proposal has come to be, especially with the memories of last night flooding through her mind. "I'm not even sure I that I believe in-,"

"You act as though you do," Pullwater replies with a certainty in her tone. "The way you show up for the children, the way you have grown and changed, even the friendship you have with my niece-,"

-- -- -- 

Esther pressed her chest deeper into the couch, grabbing hold of the cushions like her life depended on it. Her hair became a ragged mess, long since pulled out of its braid, and her face had an adorable flush of red coursing through it, contorting into an expression of ebullience. She gasped and panted, pressing back into Samantha's fingers with an increasing desperation. 

"Your poor girl looks tired," Samantha teased, her free hand gently fondling the limp erection. Her fingers were sliding in and out of Esther's gorgeous ass, hooking down in such a way that sent the woman shivering into the couch. 

"P-please!" Esther moaned. "Don't stop!" 

"Only a few minutes left in this hour..." Samantha warned, her eyes flickered to the hourglass on the table beside them. Nearly all of the sand had dropped to the bottom chamber. 

A flash of worry coursed through Esther's eyes as she frantically glanced over her shoulder at Samantha. "And if I don't-,"

"If you don't finish once more before that hourglass is empty," Samantha spoke slowly and calmly, hiding the ravenous feeling inside of herself to see Esther so needy, "I will reset it and we will try for three more..." 

"S-Samant-,"

"Mistress," she corrected. 

"Mistress," Esther whimpered, her eyes shutting uncontrollably as the surge of bliss took hold of her once more. "I-I'm almost there," she gasped. 

Samantha slowed down, teasing her fingers back and forth while she lifted her other hand to caress the leather band on Esther's thigh. "I adore this collar around you leg," she remarked like it was nothing more than complimenting a necklace, "it makes your naked form so stylish an-,"

Esther's hand whipped around and grabbed Samantha's wrist, pulling it faster. "Don't stop!" She commanded, frightened by the minutes ticking away. 

-- -- -- 

"-I have seen her truly blossom here in Bellchester, just as I hoped," Pullwater continues, and Samantha has to clutch her hands tightly together to keep them steady. "But it has been to my astonishment that it has not been because of the Sisters or the holy purpose. It has been because of your genuine friendship." 

Samantha plasters a neutral politeness onto her face. "You give me too much credit, Sister." 

"I am not one to give out undue compliments," Pullwater waves away what she believes is Samantha's modesty. She sits forward at her desk, setting her palms down on the dark brown wood. "My child, Sister Minerva is looking to retire soon, and I would like to secure a suitable replacement. That old crone was never supportive of Annette, or Judith for that matter, and I suspect is leaving partially in protest for Esther joining us." She nods curtly, a little satisfied to be bidding her farewell so soon. "I could take the risk that her replacement might likewise be unsupportive of rebirth, or I could nominate someone who I know does." 

She places her palms open, inviting. Samantha traces the wrinkles upon the Mother Superior's hands with her eyes, surprised by the shuddering nerves pounding through her chest. And not all of them were about Esther, either. She shakes away the tugging feeling in her chest, one which seemed interested in accepting the offer, and instead hastily rebuts, "I'm sure there are many viable candidates for you to consid-,"

12