The Now Former Lady Deveroux Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Sister presently rests on her back, positioned in the center of the red carpet that covers the floor. Samantha has placed another blanket underneath her, a cool and comfortable, yet inexpensive rug that she was not worried about harming. Esther's wrists have been tied together with the leather collar which usually was wrapped around her thigh, and on either side of her hips Samantha has carefully balanced a long, white candle at such an angle that each drop of wax would land upon Esther. 

"Turn over, dear," Samantha commands, with as much casualness as one might instruct someone whilst cooking. 

Esther nods, her eyes closed to endure the next drop of wax, and slowly rolls herself over so that her stomach and breasts now lay against the ground which her arms outstretched above her head. She gasps as a dribble of wax lands upon the new untouched canvas of her ass, and Samantha grins at sound. 

She places the journal aside, fully abandoning her attempt to gain the hobby, and crosses a leg over another, enjoying the sight before her. In her corset and stockings, the mere sight of Esther sets Samantha's skin ablaze and her heart skipping. 

"All the money and power that I had before," she muses, resting her chin into her hand on the armrest, "and I never had such a wonderful decoration in my home." 

"Thank you, M-mistress." 

"Oh... the things I wish to do to you," Samantha teases, only to deny Esther further. "Alas, you're not ready." 

"As... as you say, Mistress," she winces from the next drop. 

"Where are we up to now? I've lost count." 

Esther takes a slow breath to steady herself, which is only interrupted by the wax. "Twenty-five lashes still pending." 

The nun moans, and Samantha can feel herself shift a little in her seat, itching to bring her skin against Esther's. "Nonsense, it should be sixty total, should it not?" 

Esther shakes her head frantically, her forehead pressed into the ground. "We did the fifteen plus twenty lashes before dinner, Mistress." 

"Well, that was so long ago, I can hardly remember now." 

"Please..."

Samantha smirks. "Please what, my dear?" 

"N-nothing, Mistress," she chokes back her desperation.

At that, Samantha rises from her seat, retrieving the riding crop which was resting just at her side. She stands over Esther, slowly running the leather tip along the woman's back and sides, then pulling it up to Esther's chin to tilt her face towards Samantha. "My beautiful girl, I'm sure it was not nothing. Come now, the things you say matter to me." It's difficult to maintain her own composure as she watches the pink glow on Esther's face, contorting into a grimace as the wax continues its incessant tease. 

"I assure you, Mistress, it was-,"

And partially to ease her own desperation, Samantha interrupts Esther by picking up one of the candles and pouring a long string along the back of Esther's thighs, causing her to shiver and clench up. "Clumsy me," Samantha says as she sets it aside, leaving the other candle as the only one at work. She allows the riding crop to explore the nun, circling along her shoulder blades, then hips, then the inner sides of her thighs. "I must say, my dear, it is quite refreshing to see you wear something other than those obtrusive robes. How does it feel to wear this?" 

"Magnificent," Esther sighs. 

The crop finds its way to her panties, slowly rubbing up and down the space between her legs with a tantalizing pressure. Esther's hips squirm, trying to press back into it without seeming like she was trying to. Samantha watches as the girl closes her eyes and forces herself to take deep, slow breaths to steady herself. 

"Anything you would like to ask me?" Samantha drops her voice low. 

"N-no, Mistress." 

"Is that so?" She swipes the crop against Esther's bottom, causing her to yelp with surprise. "Ask me." 

"No," Esther whimpers. 

Samantha blows out both candles and lowers herself down, turning Esther over to lay on her back again. She straddles her thighs over Esther's hips, grabbing Esther's jaw and leaving her hands stretched out over her head. "Ask me." 

Esther shakes her head, her eyes shut tightly as she tries to resist begging. Samantha lowers herself down, placing her mouth upon the soft skin of Esther's neck and running her tongue just below her ear. Her hips drop down to meet Esther's panties, settling just above her straining erection, and she slowly begins grinding against it, her own breaths deepening as a result. "Ask me," she insists, and finds her body disappointed by Esther's fortitude whilst her mind admires it. "All that practice resisting temptation is serving you well, my dear." 

Samantha pulls her shirt out from its place tucked into her skirt and rips it off, soon after disposing of her skirt as well. Her undergarments are removed next, and as she continues grinding against Esther she can feel her own resolve slowly crumbling. One of her hands finds its way to her own breast, eagerly running her fingertips over her hard nipple whilst her other hand slowly lowers to her vulva. 

Esther shudders underneath her, and Samantha adores the yearning expression within the girl's eyes, watching her like there was nothing more beautiful in the world. And that look tears apart the final line of defenses Samantha has, and she lays back, slipping off of Esther and quickly unlatching the band that holds her hands together. 

"Oh, my dear, I've not nearly the resolve to wait you out." She lays back, flicking her finger to gesture Esther forward, exhaling, "I need you to fuck me." 

And then Esther is racing to be on top of her, removing her own corset so that their slick skin may rest against one another. Samantha's head lays back as Esther's lips find her neck, and she sighs out into the air like all the weight on her chest was leaving her. She spreads her legs wide, lifting her hips up to encourage the girl forward, and then she moans loudly as Esther's clit slowly slides into her. 

Her mouth finds Esther's as the girl begins thrusting, she kisses her ferociously. Samantha's tongue presses forth as her breaths puff out of her nose, circling inside of Esther's mouth like all she was depended on it. Her arms pull her in deeper, tightening and holding her back so that Samantha could maintain some control over the speed at which she penetrates her, and she delights in how even on top, Esther submits to her desire. 

Esther pants into her ear, and Samantha has to exert her force to prevent the girl from speeding up even more, adoring the way her clit fills Samantha with each push and pull. She takes her in deeper and deeper, enveloping her as fully into herself as the girl's erection would allow, letting her mouths travel down Esther's throat with each kiss. She loves the way their skin grows slick as they continue, adores the smell of Esther's excitement and her natural and comforting smell, revels in the feeling of Esther's hair mingling in with her own. 

"Oh, Esther," she gasps into her ear, trying to keep her composure and quickly losing the battle. Esther slides inside of her with a hunger that Samantha abandons herself to, moaning and gasping and giving up all sense of anything other than this feeling. She pulls her head back, stroking her hand through Esther's hair and encouraging the girl to meet her lascivious gaze, forcing her eyes open so that Esther can see the need in them. 

"Oh, you beautiful girl," she pants, her hand at the base of Esther's neck. Her head rolls back as the bliss rolls through her. "Just there... excellent!" 

Esther's speed increases, and Samantha delights in the ravenous pleasure across her face. The girl's forehead contorts with a necessity, and it doesn't take long for all of Samantha's teasing to pull her over the edge. She buries herself into Samantha as she cries out, hastily thrusting until the feeling bursts through her, and Samantha pushes back into her, savoring the feeling of the girl's liquid spreading inside of her. 

They fall back into the ground, Esther gasping for air as she tries to steady herself, but Samantha quickly redirects her. "God, you're adorable," Samantha purrs, "but your work is not done." 

She lifts herself up slightly and guides Esther's head between her legs, placing the girl's mouth over her clit and raising her hips up to meet it. Frantic and gleeful, Esther accepts her new task, licking her tongue across Samatha's vulva like it truly was a sweet dessert. Samantha leaves her hand atop the woman's head, guiding her to the precise spots that would cause her to shiver, and she quickly finds her breaths heaving in her chest. 

"My dear," she gasps, "never have I found a woman who can... who can make me giddy the way you do. I was supposed to tease you until... untill I broke your resolve..." She gather's Esther's hair into a fist and pulls her head up to meet Samantha's impassioned gaze. "Look what effect you have on me." 

Esther looks as though all her life suddenly has meaning, and she beams, admitting, "I'd have broken but two minutes later." 

Samantha's laugh cackles out of her chest, and she forces Esther back down to the task of eating her out. "Back to work with you," she giggles, only to gasp ecstatically as a pair of Esther's fingers slide between her wet lips and begin caressing inside of her. Her eyes shut tightly as she moans louder, and she drops her torso back into the ground, consumed by the ecstasy of it all.

 "You've made me so desperate for your touch," she encourages, her hands raising to fondle her own breasts. "I... I dream constantly of - of your face between my legs." Esther's head lifts up to speak, but Samantha wraps her legs across the Sister's back and pushes her down. "Oh, no sly remarks from you. Not when - when I'm about to-,"

Samantha shrieks blissfully, feeling an overwhelming cascade of delight wash over her. Her hips tighten against Esther's face as she rocks into her tongue, feeling her pussy clench the girl's knuckles. She shakes and shivers, sighing into the air with rapture. The feeling carries on and on, each time a new wave of pleasure following the prior one, and she marvels at how long it takes to subside. By the time it relieves her, her whole body buzzes warmly. 

Esther's kisses find Samantha's inner thighs, and Samantha lifts up onto her elbows to watch her beautiful mouth work. "Marvelous love," she says tiredly, lifting her hand to Esther's cheek. "Absolutely marvelous." 

"I daresay," she smiles, "you nearly semed submissive for a -,"

"Finish that sentence. I dare you." 

Esther blushes and quiets herself. "Nothing, Mistress." 

"How bold. Well, I'm not nearly finished with you," Samantha declares, lifting herself up and guiding Esther into a new position. She directs the Sister onto her hands and knees, flicking her fingers across the bands of her stockings and feeling a continued hunger in her chest. "This plug I've given you is part of a matched set," Samantha tells her, pressing against the glass toy that was still inside of Esther. "Care to meet its twin." 

"God, yes." 

Samantha removes the toy from Esther, enjoying the way her adorable hole tried to hold onto it as it went. She then retrieves her other toy, a longer glass device, larger than Esther's own erection, with a little loop at the base to hold on to. She shows it to Esther. 

"Fraternal twins, it seems," the Sister gulps. 

"Oh, yes," Samantha grins. She places the shaft of the device between Esther's cheeks, letting it tease the desperate girl, and then lathers it with some petroleum jelly. She sets the tip of it against her hole and directs, "Deep breath..." 

Esther sucks in a breath, only to hastily release it as Samantha slides the toy into her. "You're... you're unbelievably good to me," the girl glimmers, her hips circling against it while she adjusts to its size.

"Been some time since you've had more than just fingers?" 

Samantha begins slowly pulling it in and out of her as Esther's moans rumble in her chest. "Y-yes!" The girl squeaks. 

Samantha speeds up, loving how quickly Esther rocked her hips back into it, and she feels a mischievous grin cross onto her face. She adjusts her position and switches the hand that holds the toy, bringing her other hand down to loudly slap Esther's soft skin. 

"Ow!" 

She pushes Esther down so that her breasts press into the blanketed floor. "Pardon," Samantha teases, "it seemed an opportune time to complete your remaining twenty-five strikes. Two birds, one stone, as it were." 

Esther's face looks as though it could hardly contain more lust. "A-as you say, Mistress," she moans. 

Samantha spanks her again, and then once more, alternating which cheek they land upon. And then she brings herself down, wrapping her hand around to caress Esther's still stiff erection, delighted by her continued arousal. "Though, it doesn't seem to be any hardship for you. Quite the opposite, indeed," she taunts, then spanks her once more. 

Esther can hardly speak, thrusting back into Samantha and allowing a little noise to escape her with each movement. Samantha slaps her ass again and again, continuing to swap between every stroke. She strikes once as hard as she can and pauses, giving Esther no reprieve from the movement of the toy. "That one left quite a mark," Samantha says gleefully. "How elegant." 

She continues the girl's punishment until fifteen strokes have passed, and she lowers her lips to kiss just behind Esther's ear, feeling a burn in her forearm from the exertion of the toy. "And which am I at present, dear?" 

"Angel!" Esther squeals. 

And with that permission, Samantha does not relent, spanking her another five times as hard as she can, all the while ensuring her thrusts send Esther shivering into the ground. 

"Faster!" Esther pleads, her hands clutching onto the blankets for dear life. 

"Darling, you ought to specify," Samantha taunts. "Should I spank with less time in between each strike?" 

Esther fights to speak between moans. "Fuck me faster, please, Mistress." 

"Good girl," she smiles, then spanks her as hard as she can. "Though your Mistress does not take orders." She spanks Esther again to disguise the fact that she does, indeed, speed up her thrusting. She may be playing with the girl and having fun, but why deny her what she so desperately wishes?

"Now, only three strikes left," Samantha recounts. "Shall we make it a game? You have until the final spank to finish. I am stopping immediately after the third, and if you've not cum before that, I'm afraid we're done for the evening." 

Esther's head whips back. "What!?" 

Samantha spanks her, catching her by surprise. "One..." 

"Faster, please," she begs, rocking her hips back into the toy as fast as they will allow. Her moans bounce around the room, her face red and bursting with warmth. 

Crack! "Two..." 

Esther cries out, her eyes shut tightly as she fights to bring herself over the edge. 

"Here it comes..." Samantha warns. 

"Please!"

"More spanks, my dear? Oh, you truly are a masochist," she purrs. "Very well, I will give you one extra," she agrees, bringing her hand down once again as hard as she can, buying Esther another few moments. "Tell me how generous I am." 

"You're s-so generous, Mist-ress!" 

"Now, no more stalling," Samantha keeps thrusting, loving the panic and desperation across Esther's whole body. "Here is your final chance..." 

Esther shudders, crying out loudly as Samantha prepares. 

Crack!

"Three!" Samantha halts her thrusting, and Esther falls down to the ground, collapsing from exhaustion. 

"Shit!" The Sister shouts, pressing her forehead into the blanket and hitting her fist against the ground. 

"You didn't finish, my dear?" 

Esther sighs. "No, Mistress." 

"Well, it's a good thing I was joking then?" 

"... Joking?" 

Samantha hoists Esther up by her hair, pulling her up to her knees and shoving the toy deep inside of her, causing Esther to yelp. She lifts the girl into place, thrusting the toy with her less tired hand and hoping she has the stamina to bring the girl over the edge. Her free hand wraps around Esther's torso and grabs hold of her breast, squeezing it and flicking a finger over her nipple. 

"You're too precious when you finish," Samantha whispers into her ear, a bursting affection in her chest. "I'd hate to miss it," she brings her mouth to Esther's neck and begins kissing it sweetly. "You finish when you're ready." 

It doesn't take much longer for Esther to shake and tremble and gasp out, ecstatic and filled with a desperate longing. She grabs Samantha's hand on her chest and clasps on like her life depends on it, just as the orgasm baptizes over her. She moans loudly, shivering into Samantha's grasp and losing all control over her form. She falls down to the ground and Samantha quickly drops the toy, scooping Esther into her arms and kissing her gently and lovingly. 

She lays down alongside Esther, enveloping her warmly into her sweet embrace and kissing her on the forehead. "Wonderfully done, beautiful girl," she sighs, a simple and happy feeling pouring out from her chest. Esther fights to recover control of her breath, nestling herself deep into her caress. "Shh... shh..." Samantha coos, "you were excellent, my dear. Deep breaths." 

Esther accepts her guidance, allowing Samantha's lead and taking a long inhale in, holding it, then slowly releasing it. It takes some time, but the frenzy and desperation trickles out of her like air from a deflating ball, and soon she is quiet and soft in Samantha's arms. She continues to stroke Esther's hair and kiss her forehead, over and over and over, adoring the comfort and safety the Sister feels beside her. 

Eventually, Esther giggles into her shoulder. "I can't believe I thought you were serious." 

Samantha lays onto her back and laughs. "Well, you had a great deal to focus on." Esther leans over her, and Samantha kisses her, holding a hand to her jaw and rubbing her thumb along it. As always, a little prickle of worry finds its way into her voice. "I've not hurt you? You're alright?" 

In lieu of words, Esther simply drops down and kisses her, firmly and with passion. She climbs over Samantha and slides her arms underneath her, and Samantha hums a little as the woman embraces her. "That was the greatest sex of my life," Esther puffs out. 

"Thank God," Samantha beams, allowing her own fears of harming her shuffle away. "It had better been. My arm is going to be horribly sore." 

"You're amazing," Esther exhales, resting her head onto Samantha's collarbone. "I cannot believe you're real." 

"Not only am I real, you've got me all to yourself for the next two days. I have a great deal planned for you." 

Esther shuts her eyes and pushes into her. Her fingertips grip onto Samantha with a soft necessity. "Thank you. From the bottom of my heart." 

Samantha kisses her. "You deserve it." 

They lay there for a few minutes in the marvelous rest of each other's breaths. Esther's head rises and falls with her as she steadies herself, and in Samantha's stomach there is a tender and bubbling feeling of joy. 

"Now, there was purpose to why I ensured we ate dinner before we began," Samantha tells her a little while later. "Tonight will not be ending anytime soon." 

"There goes my plans for getting extra sleep this trip." 

"Let's get you cleaned up," Samantha directs. "Up with you." 

She rises, slowly crawling up to her feet, and begins an unhurried march to the door. Esther doesn't follow, and when she turns back there the woman's brow is furrowed. "The bathtub is that way," Esther points down the hallway. 

"We'll not be needing that," Samantha glimmers. "It's nearly a full moon, and the river outside is warmer than expected." There's a satisfied pride in her chest as she says, "We're going skinny dipping."