The Nude Beach Pt. 03

Story Info
A return to the beach and some more backstory.
4.1k words
4.42
25.7k
35

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/01/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- As this story is written in serial format it will likely be more enjoyable if the previous parts are read first

- Story contains hotwife / stag & vixen elements. Try something else if this is not your thing :-)

BRADY: I was happy to see them walking down the beach again the following weekend. I hadn't really planned to go for a second weekend in a row. However my male brain got the best of me. I'd had a few very substantial orgasms while fantasizing about Jane throughout the week. On the very slight chance that they were at the beach again.... I decided to try my luck.

In reviewing that first afternoon after the fact I did find it curious that they'd ended up wanting to spend so much time with me. It hadn't seemed weird in the moment, but in hindsight I found it unusual that a married man (with a wife that looked like that) would be comfortable having her in such close quarters to another guy while nude. I wasn't sure if I was reading into things too much?

No matter what, they were both pleasant company and as they approached the same area of the beach I gave them a wave. They came over towards me and asked if I wanted some company. No argument here!

After getting their blanket down and bags set aside Ben quickly took orders for drinks. He seemed in a rush to get down the beach. It served to leave Jane and I alone. I was leaned back against a driftwood log with my book by my side and Jane standing in front of me. She wore a different bikini this time. It was cut lower in the chest, and much higher in the rear which served to reveal a significant amount of her cheeks. Lime green with orange polka dots this time.

She stood there sheepishly, but finally with nothing else left to unpack she began to disrobe. She didn't move over to one side or behind the driftwood. She did it right in front of me. I watched. And I made no show of attempting to hide that fact.

The top came off first and her breasts bounced down to where they naturally hung, shimmying and shuddering as they freed themselves of the tight lycra. She turned to face away from me. Her bottoms were wriggled off of her waist and then down to her ankles. She slowly bent down to retrieve them and I watched in amazement as her full bare ass was presented to me. Her cute pink pussy was perfectly framed between her legs and all that I could imagine in that moment was how it would feel to have her by the hips and be pumping in and out of her. There had been no need for her to turn around unless to ensure that I received the most erotic view of her disrobing. It was amazing.

BEN: As I returned with drinks I was able to observe from afar. I could see Jane, standing over Brady, completely naked. She clearly had his full attention. In control.

The last time I had seen her like this, in 'seduction' mode, was just over three years ago. It was near the end of things with Justin.

He was a property developer from Washington and had optioned commercial space in our city. Jane had been looking for a location to open her third restaurant and the option of being able to do so with a 'new build' was potentially very exciting to her. We met with Justin and explored the possibility of opening the restaurant as one of the three anchor tenants of his upcoming space. Ultimately we were unable to make the deal work, however he did need an in-state accountant to manage the local finances of his project. While he and Jane were unable to work together, he became a client of mine at my accounting firm.

He was an exciting guy. Someone who had done well for himself by going out into the world, learning, and pursuing his goals. He owned 3 other commercial spaces in Washington. He was just slightly older than us, but his achievements were impressive to Jane and I.

Justin would come into town approximately once every two weeks and the three of us struck up a friendship. What started as occasional dinners out became more frequent dinners or barbecues at our place. He was single and attractive in a classic 'tall dark and handsome' kind of way. He and Jane got along well and I enjoyed teasing her by intimating that she was often flirting with Justin and she didn't even know it.

At that point in our marriage it wasn't uncommon for us to indulge in roleplay or fantasy with a threesome theme. Jane had coaxed out of me that I had a little thing for a barista at our coffee shop down the street and she enjoyed teasing me about it. My wife would often slip a hand over and teasingly pinch my butt when I was in the midst of placing my coffee order. In turn I took to reciprocally teasing her about how much she seemingly enjoyed Justin's company.

The barista stuff remained at 'teasing'.

The Justin stuff began to make its way into our bedroom.

Things took an unexpected turn one afternoon when Justin had chartered a boat trip for he and I as a surprise. We had both been working very hard to get initial construction going on his building and after doing hours of work the wheels were in motion. The mid sized sail boat was manned by a captain and mate who did all of the work. Along with a cooler of beer Justin and I enjoyed the ocean breeze as we sailed through the harbor. After a brisk, but enjoyable, swim alongside the boat Justin and I ventured downstairs to change in the cabin beneath the deck. With no compunction he tossed his towel to the side and pulled down his swimsuit, asking me to pass him his day bag from across the room. As I turned back to him it was impossible to miss the fact that he was incredibly well endowed.

Even having just returned from the cold ocean water his thick penis still dangled down at least seven inches. In contrast, mine had retreated from the cold and was tucked up tightly towards my body. It was the first time that I had seen another man's huge dick in real life since Gianni's. Jane and I had watched plenty of erotic films together that featured big dicked guys (and I had seen more than my fair share while looking at porn in my private time), but it had been a long time since I had come upon one in person.

JANE: It was clear that I had Brady's attention. But it felt strange actually disrobing in front of another man again. There's a way that a woman takes her clothes off when she's just taking her clothes off.

And then there's a different way... one that is designed to be enticing.

Ben and I had had a number of discussions throughout the week prior. Generally while in bed. I reminded him about the reasons why we had stopped in the past. He reminded me about the reasons why it had worked.

Early in the week he made an argument that if we were going to try to get pregnant that there may not be an opportunity like this again anytime soon (or ever). My husband knows me well and I think he sensed that this particular logic had the best chance of wearing me down. By mid-week I was a "let me think about it". By the time Ben had exhausted me through three orgasms with one of my larger dildos on Friday night my resistance had been worn down considerably.

As I watched Ben looking lustily at me I in turn admired his large, thick cock and imagined what it would look like hard. I could easily imagine how good it would feel in me. There was still a long ways to go between here and wherever things were meant to end up. However, based on the way he was looking at me I didn't feel that desire would be an issue.

BEN: Seeing Justin changing had provided me with info I hadn't been privy to before. It brought back immediate memories of Jane fucking Gianni. How she had later described his dick as being 'heavy'. Looking at Justin's large endowment I could only imagine that it would qualify as the same.

The teasing and threesome fantasies involving Justin immediately became more intense for me. Focused. I confided in Jane that I had seen Justin naked and had been surprised how big his dick was. I could tell that this new bit of knowledge brought things up a level with my wife as well.

Post-Gianni we'd a number of conversations about what happened and why Jane had become so turned on in bed that night. With some prompting and coercion she had admitted that the larger size of his penis had felt good inside of her.

She also confessed that she had dated a couple of guys before me who had been larger. She seemed intent on protecting my ego and said all of the right things about how much she enjoyed having sex with me and that my 5 inches was not an issue to her. However I now knew.

I knew what really turned her on and made her feel good. And having seen it in person once before I quietly knew that I wanted to see it again.

The next time Justin was over at our place I could tell that Jane was flustered around him. She had crashed into a huge orgasm the night before screaming "YESSSSSS!!!". It was in response to my asking her if she was imagining that it was Justin's huge cock as I thrust in and out of her.

Heh.

I couldn't deny the fact that I wanted to see Jane have sex with Justin. To see her that turned on, that pleasured again.

BRADY: Jane seemed different than the first time we'd met. Not to suggest that she'd been 'uptight', the previous weekend, but maybe more reserved. As we all sipped on drinks she wanted to talk about architecture again and she seemed to have a number of questions designed to get to know me better. She seemed to have a genuine interest in me and she was much more open about herself than she'd been previously. I learned that she owned three restaurants. I had actually been to one of them before and it had been great!

After a couple of drinks each everyone was feeling comfortable and relaxed. Ben asked if I had ever seen Jane on TV or in ads before. Apparently she did a weekly show on one of the TV stations. I admitted that I hadn't.

"I'm pretty sure I'd remember seeing Jane on TV" I mused ..."and, well... those are pretty hard to forget" I quipped while nodding towards her large breasts.

I immediately regretted it.

Yes, we were on a nude beach, but I didn't know them well and it was too far.

To my relief they both laughed.

"You'd be surprised how well chef's whites conceal them!" Jane giggled back in response.

Ben had a wide grin on his face. Thank god.

He waited for a moment, and then asked me if I liked big boobs.

I was surprised and I felt my cheeks flush.

"Ah, well..." I stammered. "I guess, yeah I do"

"Jane's are the absolute best" he smiled, turning to take in the view of his wife's impressive chest and encouraging me to do the same.

She smiled at me coyly as I once again admired her. Drawing one hand up toward her left boob she lifted it up and gave it a squeeze before winking at me.

Fuck.

She was hot....

and kinda flirty!

I suggested that I go get the next round of drinks.

JANE: I've heard it referred to as being 'a size queen', but I'm definitely not that. I have had some very pleasurable experiences with well endowed men and I'll admit that I have always palpably responded to a larger penis.

I always enjoy sex with my husband. However, if forced to be honest, my most physically fulfilling sexual experiences have been with other men. That particular part of my sexual history has also caused me a lot of anxiety and emotional confusion over the years.

I'm a generally shy person and I'm happily married. I have never wanted to do anything to jeopardize that. My husband is wonderful. Perhaps too wonderful. If it weren't for the fact that he has enjoyed seeing me being pleased by other men I likely would have pushed that part of my history to the back of my brain long ago.

In many ways I wish that he had responded angrily to that night in Italy so many years ago.

BEN: I'd decided to throw a full hail-mary pass that night when Justin was by. After beers while barbecuing I'd brought out a couple bottles of vintage wine. Justin had demurred given that he had his car. I protested heavily and said I could call him a cab. The three of us were having a great time visiting and drinking in the yard. There had been plenty of laughing and teasing. The sun had set and I suggested to him that maybe it was easier if he just slept over in one of our guest rooms. He was initially non-committal but after I suggested hitting the hot tub he seemed more open to staying a bit later.

He naturally had not brought a swimsuit and I knew this. Given my slight frame, compared to his more muscular body I also knew for a fact that he wouldn't fit into any of mine. I felt that I had timed the mood of the night, the right amount of wine, and the teasing atmosphere well enough to make my suggestion.

When I suggested that we were all going to just be getting into the bubbling water of the jacuzzi, did swimsuits really matter Justin looked uncertain. He looked from me to Jane and thankfully she didn't react in any way to dissuade the idea. I looked over at her too.

"I don't care if you guys don't care" she stated simply.

And then she got up and started walking towards the hot tub, pulling her shirt over her head as she went.

I fixed Justin with a grin. "It's cool" I stated in a way that was probably meant to mean "in more ways than one".

"You're sure...?" he asked.

I wasn't sure how far he was reading into it, but I nodded regardless and rose from my seat. The two of us followed my wife as she left a trail of clothes behind her before climbing into the jetted tub.

Both Jane and I tried to play it nonchalant as Justin finally got down to his underwear and casually slid them off. I think that I did a better job of it. I watched my wife's gaze as Justin cllambered up the small set of stairs before swinging a leg over and climbing into the hot tub with us.

Over the next 5 minutes Jane did her best to relax Justin. At this point the baton had been passed from me to her. I had set the stage, but if she wanted this to happen she would need to actually push it over the edge.

She was bubbly, funny, and laughed with Justin. She splashed him and giggled, allowing herself to get in closer to the side of the jacuzzi that he was occupying. Her large breasts floated high up on her chest, and while Justin was gentlemanly doing his best not to gawk they were right there for him to see.


Finally, with an exaggerated sigh Jane complained that it was hardly fair that Justin and I were allowed to get an eyeful of her while she couldn't see any of us. She suggested that the two of us sit up on the edge. When Justin resisted and said that he didn't think it was such a good idea Jane mock pouted at him and threatened that she would get out of the hot tub entirely.

He looked at me.

I shrugged.

As Justin rose out of the water and sat on the edge of the jacuzzi next to me Jane floated over towards us.

She kept it light and disarming at first.

"Wow Justin. That's a really big penis!" matter of factly.

I watched her float in closer to him and rest her hands on her knees.

"Jesus! Look at that thing!.... how big is it?"

Justin seemed uncomfortable, but Jane was staring up at him between his legs looking for an answer.

"Hard...?" he asked uncomfortably.

"Uh huh" Jane was biting her lip.

"I guess it's just over nine inches"

Jane didn't immediately respond. She just slid her hands a bit further up onto his thighs.

"I'd sure like to see what that looks like" she finally said, quietly.

"I, uh.... don't know if I could just...." Justin stammered out. It was one of the only times that I had ever seen him uncomfortable. "It's probably not a good idea...". He looked at me with legitimate panic in his eyes.

"Maybe I can help" Jane said softly. I had to give it to her. She was executing this perfectly.

As Justin felt my wife's hands wrap around his soft penis he looked over at me for guidance.

I smiled back easily. Reassuringly. "She's the boss around these parts" I grinned at him. "As long as you're fine with it I'd let the lady do what she likes".

He looked confused, but Jane's soft tugging on his penis was beginning to have an effect.

He allowed his legs to be spread apart further and as my wife's mouth engulfed his large head he leaned back on the edge of the jacuzzi with a sigh.

I watched enraptured as Jane sucked him to hardness. He was soon far too big for her to fit into her mouth so she alternated between sucking the first few inches and tonguing the remaining length of his shaft. His balls were enormous and they received plenty of attention from her tongue as well.

When she had finally completed her task Justin sat in front of her with his dick sticking straight out, turgid and coated in Jane's saliva. She had been forced to scoot back in the hot tub as his length stretched out towards her. His cock was impressively thick.

I had been stroking myself while I watched and an erection had quickly formed. Now with the two of us sitting side by side Jane replaced my hand with hers.

"Gee honey. Justin's penis is wayyyy bigger than yours. Do you think it would be ok if I tried it out inside of me?". She again bit her lip and used the same exaggerated, teasing tone... but she meant every word. Both her and Justin were looking at me. Unlike Justin, Jane already knew the answer.

Unlike with Gianni, I at least held my own this time!

Justin and I took turns in Jane's pussy in a multitude of positions. When it was my turn he eagerly accepted her mouth as an alternative. When it was his turn I just stood to the side and watched, far preferring to spectate and conserve my stamina.

Even with that approach I still orgasmed around the 15 minute mark. It was about 10 minutes longer than I'd lasted previously though!

Like the last time, years prior, they kept going. After the initial release and shrinkage from having cum, the visual of the live sex show in front of me quickly restored my libido.

I watched Justin expertly fuck my wife. It was as if they had been together for years. He seemed to know just when to switch positions, when to speed up or slow down. When to give her a break and switch to a few minutes of passionate kissing.

She came repeatedly, shrieking in the process.

When he finally reached his own orgasm Justin asked to cum on her ass.

Face buried in the pillow Jane thrust her rear into the air.

I watched from the side of the bed, masturbating. My penis was now hard again, but I knew that its role for the evening had long been fulfilled.

Jane's big round bum was already a light pink from the amount of manhandling it had received. Several bright read hand prints from his spanking her were visible in the middle of her cheeks. The red was soon contrasted by long white streams of cum as Justin repeatedly unloaded over her and down the middle of her ass.

As the two of the collapsed onto the bed next to each other he wrapped an arm around her heaving breasts. I reached for a spare t-shirt near the side of the bed and began to rapidly stroke my shaft with vigor. Justin's eyes were closed and he was recovering his breath, but Jane watched me as I replayed what had just happened in my mind and then ejaculated into the shirt as I held it to the end of my penis.

BRADY: The breeze was up at the beach and it was much cooler than the week prior. While I would have preferred it to be warmer, the cooler temperature did serve to pull Jane's nipples out to a rigid hardness. She was the one who pointed it out to us, giggling and going with the always reliable "Oooh, it's nippily!".

12