The Nude Beach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By this point it was quite clear that Ben did not have any issue with me observing his wife naked. To be honest he seemed to appreciate it when I did.

I questioned whether we should return for another round of drinks. Ben had another suggestion. He told me that their place was about a 15 minute drive from the beach. He said that they had a hot tub and a large back yard which, while not quite a nude beach, was still pleasant to hang out in. And private. He asked if I would like to come over and spend the rest of the afternoon there.

I was enjoying hanging out with them and particularly enjoying Jane's nude body. His suggestion that their yard was 'private' gave me hope that I still had a chance of seeing more of that. I readily agreed.

In the parking lot Ben gave me their address and I plugged it into my phone's mapping app. I recognized the neighbourhood they lived in and set off behind them. I soon lost them in traffic but arrived just a few minutes after they did. Their house was beautiful. Large without being ridiculous Well appointed. As Jane welcomed me inside I could see that they (she) had an excellent taste for decor and her interest in my design background certainly seemed born out as legitimate.

She was wearing nothing but the bikini she had worn to the beach and her large breasts bulged from the top. Ben called to me from the kitchen where he had just restocked it with beer and wine and advised me that anything that was his was mine as well.

Prophetic.

Clouds had rolled across the sky and the warmth of the sun had faded. As we gathered in their large kitchen over drinks Ben indicated that he was going to go outside and get the hot tub ready in case we wanted to go in. I nodded and he set off towards the end of the kitchen, catching himself and then turning back to me.

"Oh, and Brady..."

My feet felt rooted to the floor as he casually addressed me.

"If it's not already apparent, my wife quite likes you. In fact she's very attracted to you. Jane and I have a wonderful marriage, but along the way we've occasionally welcomed other people to... be with her. We've really enjoyed hanging out with you and I don't want to make things super weird. But I want you to know that if you were similarly attracted to Jane... that it's a sure thing.

I like seeing my wife enjoy herself and all that I would do is watch.

Sorry to be so forward but I just wanted everything to be on the table. Many apologies if that makes things weird. While I'm getting the hot tub ready why don't the two of you take your drinks to the living room and spend some time together alone."

12