The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 04

Story Info
The families come together for fun.
6.3k words
4.62
42.7k
29

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/21/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CHAPTER FOUR

Linda awoke in the night, something was amiss. She didn't know what it was; she got up to look around. Standing quietly in the hall she heard the soft sound of the bathroom shower, leaning back in her bedroom door she could see that her bedside clock read 3:36 pm. Something had to be wrong, everyone should be sleeping, Tuesday was going to be a big day.

Carefully opening the bathroom door, she saw Leah's small body sitting on the tub shower floor. She was leaning against the wall and might have been sleeping. No not sleeping, Linda saw her stir and shift her bottom on the tub bottom and then she sighed and groaned softly.

She immediately entered the bathroom, closing the door behind her. "Leah, Leah honey, are you alright, honey can you hear me?"

Leah leaned forward and pushed the curtain back enough to stick her head out, "Oh Mom, I'm sorry I didn't want to wake you. I just needed a shower, it's OK." But her voice sounded strained and she moved with difficulty, Linda knew something was wrong.

Pushing back the curtain more, Linda sat on the tub edge, "Baby something is wrong; what's happened, it's alright now, tell me."

In her soft, little girl voice, Leah said, "It's OK Mom, really. Davey and I had sex tonight, that's all, and I'm pretty sore ..."

Linda's eyes flared and her jaw tightened, she loved her son but there would be no intercourse, particularly not forced sex ... "Oh baby, I'm so sorry. He should never have ..."

Leah reached over and lay her hand on her mothers, "Mom, honestly, it was all my doing. I asked him but he didn't want to, so I pushed him and teased him until he just sort of lost it ... really it's my fault."

"You stay right here, do you understand?" Linda said in her most serious mother voice.

"Yes Ma'am; but Mom, please don't be mad at Davey, OK?" Leah said.

Linda went briskly down the hall to David's bedroom and walked up to the bed, snapping on the bedside table lamp she looked at her son sprawled on his side. The bed was soaked with fluids and his belly and chest looked to have been smeared in cum. His cock, still red and swollen, rested on his lower leg. She was furious, she trusted her children to be responsible and treat each other with respect - this should not have happened.

'Damn it Linda, you let this happen, you know you did, this is your fault!' she thought to herself. Standing there she shook her head, her face flushed, hot tears slipped from her eyes spilling on her chest. She knew she was responsible.

She jumped a little when Leah reached out and took hold of her arm, "Mom, come on now, come with me please." Leah tugged at her arm and they walked down the hall together to her room.

"Mom, I told you it was my fault; I pushed him too hard, really ..."

She sat on the bed and pulled Leah into her lap, "No matter what baby, it should not have happened, there are real consequences."

Leah turned looking her mother directly in the eyes and said, "You know I won't get pregnant, right? You remember the pill I've been taking since I was 13, right?"

"OK, you're right about that baby; but, there are other consequences. This may have already destroyed your relationship with your brother. I don't want you two to become strangers or just each other's sex toy ... do you understand?"

Leah touched her mother's face and gently wiped away the residue of her tears. "I love you mom, I truly do and I love Davey too. I wanted him to take my cherry ... I asked him please and he said no. He thought I should wait for some 'nice boy' my own age. Mom, I didn't want to do it with some 'nice boy' in the back seat of his daddy's car. I wanted the only guy who actually loves me to do it, OK?"

Linda hugged her daughter tightly, "You are so much like your Abuela, logical and horny ..." They both chuckled for a moment. "I should look you over, lay down on the bed." Linda reached out switching on the overhead light.

"Damn Mom, you're blinding me," Leah covered her eyes with both hands.

"I have to be able to see, lay still now ..." Linda began to carefully inspect the front of her daughter's body." After a few minutes she said, "Alright, turn over." Then she looked at every inch of her backside. Lastly she spread her legs inspecting her rectum and then on her front again, Linda explored the outside of Leah's vagina and just the inside she could easily see.

Turning off the overhead she sat down next to Leah again, "Well, you look OK, but your little pussy is quite stretched and it's really red and swollen. Davey must have been pretty rough with you. I'm sorry you had that experience," Linda said and then she dropped her eyes and looked old.

Leah slid up beside her mother and put her arms around her mother's back, "Oh Mom, it's really OK. I love you and I love Davey and it was not your fault. Really, it wasn't ... besides Mom, it was great; I mean it hurt a lot for a while but then it was great. MOM, I came like 4 or 5 times! I'm not sure; it's like they just all exploded inside me one after another." She shifted her body and said, "I'm not saying I don't hurt, 'cause my pussy is really sore and my hips feel like they've been broken or dislocated or something; but even so, I'd do it again."

Linda turned kissing her daughter on the forehead and hugged her tightly She smiled softly at her daughter and gently touched her face. "Mom, there was one really strange, kinda scary thing ..."

"What was that dear?"

"Davey's eyes seemed to go black when I was teasing him, it was kind of scary," Leah said.

Linda's face tightened and she became very quiet for a moment, "Was there anything else that you noticed, I don't care how small it may seem now?"

Leah thought and said, "Well, his breathing got really deep and strong ... and, um he seemed to growl when he talked to me. He sounded kind of angry but not, I'm sort of confused, I think ..."

Linda sat thoughtfully, "What did you do before he got like this? I don't care what it was, don't be embarrassed, just tell me everything."

"Well, I was sitting on Davey's lap, sort of rubbing my puss on his dick and it got really hard like it does. And I asked him to do it and he said no; and then I got off and turned around and spread my butt cheeks as wide as I could ... I guess my butthole must have wide open, and you know, my pussy is really easy to see from the back ... so I stood there a minute wiggling my ass in front of him and I said something like, 'You really want this, right baby? You wanta' fuck me right?" Then he said, 'Get your ass in my bed right now' or something like that, and I got. That's pretty much everything I remember."

Linda remained very quiet. Leah said, "So you're really mad at me, huh?"

Ignoring her question Linda asked, "Did his eyes stay black the entire time?"

"I think so, they looked black when I got him stopped and then we went to sleep. Why?"

Just then Leah took a deep breath and said, "Mom, look!" and she pointed at the door.

Linda turned to see David standing in the doorway looking very tall and very strong. His eyes were very dark, black looking and his cock stood fully erect, bobbing in front of him.

"Linda," he said, "I want your pussy!" His voice was clear and strong and strangely deep as he stared hard at his mother.

Leah shook her arm saying, "MOM, MOM ..." she sounded frightened.

Without taking her eyes off David, Linda said, "It's going to be alright dear, go sit on the chair in the corner," Linda said point to the small chair in the far corner. Without speaking Leah slid across the bed and sat on the corner chair looking very nervous.

Linda patted the bed beside her, "Come sit down David, sit here next to me baby."

David walked up in front of her saying, "I don't wanta' fuckin' sit, I wanta' fuck!" then he pushed his big red throbbing cockhead into Linda's mouth. "Suck it mama, suck me real good, come on now sweet mamma, you can do it, that's right momma, SUCK!"

Linda placed both hands on his shaft so he wouldn't choke her and began to tongue, lave and suck his cockhead. Stroking his shaft and sucking hard then soft, he soon began to shift from one foot to another. "That's my good girl, you're sucking it so good, here's your reward baby ..." and then he gushed copious amounts of hot cum in her mouth. Linda responded by gulping it down and continuing to suck as hard as she could, working to drain him, hoping to tire him.

When he finished she kept stroking and sucking, wanting to coax all she could out of him. He stood quietly and then pushed her back on the bed, "Damn it woman, spread your legs, I want to fuck that big pussy, I'm gonna' make it a big sloppy hole, yes I am, Davey's gonna fuck ya', gonna' make you scream."

And he began; Leah sat glued to the chair and watched with wide eyes. For her part, Linda did everything she could think of to accommodate him without saying a word. Leah wondered how long he could last, watching the clock she counted 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes, 20 minutes finally 30 minutes on the clock.

During that time she saw her mother cum many times, at 5 she stopped counting. The process was pretty much the same every time, Linda would tighten her legs around the small of his back, her toes would begin to curl, her nipples would become even harder and more swollen. Next her bottom would seem to bounce up and down; but, she never uttered a sound, her mouth remained clamped shut, Leah could see her jaw muscles clench and release but that was all.

For his part, she watched David's nostrils flare as his breathing increased and deepened, his butt muscles flexed and coiled and as the clock recorded 30 minutes he began to make a deep growling sound as he pounded into his mother. Finally he slammed his pelvis into hers and ground against her grunting repeatedly.

"There you go baby, Davey's cum, all for you!" As he slumped forward Linda reached out grabbing his nipples between her fingers and began to pinch and twist them savagely. He screamed and tried to get away falling onto the bed; she deftly rolled him on his back and quickly straddled his head shoving her pussy hard against his mouth. She slapped him repeatedly on the head saying loudly, "You're not done big boy, suck my pussy, eat it, suck it!!" and she ground herself against his mouth.

David responded by grabbing her hips then sucking and tonguing her soggy pussy hole. As he gulped down their combined juices she continued to grind herself against him; finally, she moved back far enough to slap his cheeks very hard again and again, and then she fell off to his side. He immediately started snoring and lay there flat on his back with his mouth open.

Leah crept quietly to her side, "Momma, are you alright?" her voice was that of a little girl.

"Don't be afraid baby, I'll explain everything in a little while, just now I need to rest, it'll be OK ..."

Leah watched her mother and David as they slept, but she was too keyed up to sit still. She went to David's bedroom and pulled the sheets off the bed taking everything to the laundry room. Gathering all the rest of their dirty clothes she started the washer and reflected on what she'd seen.

After a while she went to the kitchen and started a big kettle of water for tea. Looking at the clock it was nearly 6:30, it have been over 2 hours since David took his mother. Something was wrong but she had no idea what it was. Once the kettle began to whistle she placed tea leaves in the big pitcher and added water for ice tea later; using the remainder she started a big cup of tea for herself and another for her mother.

With the tea on to steep, she pulled out a pan of breakfast rolls Linda had put to rise last night after dinner and turned the oven on to 375. 10 minutes later she put the rolls in for an 18 minute bake and Linda peeked into the kitchen. "What's up kiddo?" she asked.

Leah gushed her relief, "Whoof .. Mom, am I glad to see you! What happened?" Her eyes were wide with concern.

Linda hobbled to the table and sat uneasily. "Oh Mom, are you hurt ..."

"Shhhh baby; is that tea you're making?" she asked.

Leah picked up the still warm mug and brought it to the table with honey and a fresh teaspoon. Linda smiled her thanks, added an unusually large amount of honey and then stirred quietly for a while. Leah watched and waited for her to speak.

After taking a deep drink of her tea, Linda looked at her daughter and said, "You brother has an affliction. Don't panic, it's been passed down to him from his grandfather. Right after your dad and I were married your granddad took me for a walk in the woods. After a while we sat on a stump and he told me that he had a problem and he was pretty sure Pablo, your dad, had it as well."

She stopped and looked off in time remembering the conversation. "Anyway, he said it ran in his family, not every man got it, but he did and his father and uncle had it as well. He said that when he became really angry he kind of backed out; and it was the same when he was caught up in sex. He said his eyes seemed to go black, but really it was just that the pupils expanded so much they looked black."

She stopped taking another drink from her mug and sucked in a deep breath, "So ... well when I started to ask questions he said the Marisol would answer my questions and then he hugged me and thanked me for loving your dad. It might seem silly, but I never felt closer to him than right then."

Leah had sat silently taking it all in, "What did Abuela tell you Mom?"

Linda nodded her head as though agreeing with herself to continue, "When we got back she took me to their room and sat on the bed and she took my hand. She told me not to be afraid; she said she'd seen your granddad like that only a few times in all those many years. Once in a dance hall in Sacramento when some men had said crude things about her - she said your granddad cleaned the place out and the only way she stopped him was to kick him in the shins with her boots and slap his face. She said he stopped and looked at her and then took her hand and left."

Leah leaned back in her chair and simply said, "Holy shit ..." and then she rose and put the kettle on for more hot tea. She also turned off the oven taking out the rolls placing them on the cold stove top. They smelled of cinnamon and sugar and wonderful. "Well Mom, at least we got hot rolls and tea, it's a good start, huh?"

Linda smiled nodding, "About the sex thing; apparently if they've been worked up a while and there's teasing and denial, our men get rowdy. I saw it in your dad once. He'd been out of town working to make some extra money. I was pissed off, I was a new bride, I wanted his attention and I wanted him to make love to me ... and he was gone for 3 weeks, not a word. Of course, there were no cell phones then and he was working up in the mountains at a lumber camp, so no calls."

She sighed and smiled ruefully, "He came home excited to see me and as horny as could be; but I was being bitchy. I decided I'd teach him a lesson for leaving me alone, so I just treated him like shit. After a day of that, your grandparents went to bed and I went to bed in a huff. He came in the bedroom and I spread my legs showing him my pussy and said, 'you ain't getting none of this!' He slowly took off his clothes and then looked down at me and his eyes were black ... it really scared me."

She paused taking a drink of her tea, "All he did was jerk my bare ass to the edge of the bed and stick his dick in my mouth ... I sucked him for all I was worth, I thought it would help. It didn't, after he finished in my mouth he rolled me over, spit on my butthole and shoved his cock right up my ass. God, it hurt, I thought I'd die. He didn't stop screwing my ass for nearly an hour; after he came, he rolled me over. All I could think to do was pinch his nipples, I really latched on. Then I slapped him as hard as I could and wrapped him up in my arms. He seemed to relax and went right to sleep."

"But Mom, that's pretty much what you did to Davey ..."

"Yes dear, that's all I could think to do. Seemed to work, huh?' she said softly.

Leah screwed up her face and asked, "Do they remember?"

"Your Abuela said your granddad never did; but, your dad remembered some of it. He was so sad the next day. He felt guilty and angry with himself, but I told him to stop it. I loved him and we'd deal with it. It never happened again. I never ever treated him like that again either. Your dad was the best man I've ever known and just like your granddad, he was kind and caring to a fault," Linda said.

"Sorta' like Davey, huh Mom?"

"Yes dear, exactly like your brother," Linda said, "We just have to remember it's not normal for him either, OK?"

Leah nodded and turned to the doorway seeing David looking groggy, "Hey sleepy head, you finally getting up?"

"Hey guys, boy the rolls smell good. Is there coffee?" he asked.

'NOPE, it's tea this morning. I have hot tea and cold tea, which?" Leah said with a broad smile.

David stretched and yawned; scratching his chest he looked puzzled. Looking directly at Leah he said, "Jeez, I'm a mess, what did you do to me?"

Linda said, "David ..."

"Yes Ma'am?"

"Stop talking, go take a shower and clean up. We have lots to do before your company gets here today; get a move on before the rolls get completely cold ... go!" she was laughing when she finished.

He smiled at his mother and waved as he turned. Then he shouted, "Hot tea dear sister!"

X--X--X--X--X

Peggy Kessler watched her son eat breakfast. Jack was always a good eater and today was no exception. 3 eggs over easy, buttered toast, sliced garden tomatoes, a handful of real hash browns and grapefruit juice. Halfway through his meal the phone rang. She rose to get it, waving Jack back to his breakfast.

"Hello?"

"Peggy, is that you?" it was a man's voice, pleasant even gentle.

"This is Harvey Watson; you might remember me from the Library?" he seemed a little nervous; for her part Peggy was curious, wondering why he'd call and how he got her number.

"I stopped by the Library yesterday and Evelyn gave me your number, I told her I wanted to talk to you, I hope you don't mind ..."

So, mystery solved, sort of, "Not at all Harvey, what can I do for you?"

"This will probably seem strange, but my wife passed away a few years ago and I don't get out much and I don't really like to do things alone and I would like to ask you to go to a movie with me ..." his words all came out in a rush.

Peggy was silent for a while, so he said," But of course you don't have too, I completely understand, this is probably weird ..."

Peggy smiled to herself and interrupted, "Harvey, I would love to go out with you. When would you like to go?" it would be her first actual date since her husband died and that would soon be 8 years. She was flattered and Harvey was a very nice man.

"Would today be too soon? I asked Evelyn and she said you didn't come in until tomorrow at noon?" she could tell he was nearly out of breath and very nervous.

She smiled and with a warm, kind voice said, "Today would be perfect - when and where?"

He heaved a sigh of relief and said, "Wow, great, thank you. Why don't I pick you up about 1:30 or so and we can be in Sacramento by 3:30 or 4:00 and have a nice dinner. I know a good Italian place there and after we can catch a movie and then head back. Is that OK?"

She found herself grinning, "Great Harvey, I'll see you at 1:30, you drive careful. Bye now!"

As he finished his breakfast, Jack glanced at the clock; it was just coming up 9:00 am, "Mom, who's calling you this morning?

Peggy smiled brightly, put her hands on her hips and prissed just a little, "I have a date today!" Her voice was bright and happy. Jack was surprised and really pleased for his mom, she deserved to be happy.

12