The Nude Day Assignment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So, who's the mystery man?"

"His name is Harvey Watson; he lives over to Clay Springs. I think he's retired ..." She screwed up her face thinking, "Well at least he doesn't have a job I know about and he's always well dressed, drives a nice car, one of those English cars ... a Rover I think."

Jack quickly asked, "Is he old ..."

"Hmmm, no, he's about my age, maybe a little older, 45 or so ..." and then she smiled to herself and began picking up breakfast dishes and cleaning the kitchen.

"Mom, where are you guys going?" Jack asked.

She stopped for a moment saying, "Sacramento for a movie and Italian dinner. Sounds nice doesn't it? He's going to pick me up about 1:30," and then she went back to her chores.

Jack went up to his room and began shuffling papers getting ready to draft his thoughts about the Nude Day assignment. He shuffled, stared at the wallpaper and came up with nothing. He realized that he couldn't write about his mother's wonderful big red gash and how sweet it tasted. Picturing her naked and bent over his cock began to stiffen and stir. He looked at the clock and it was past 10:30, 'shit where has the time gone' he thought to himself. 'With mom going out for the rest of the day, maybe it's not too late to get in to the group project at Dave Campbell's' he turned in his chair and reached for his cell phone.

When Dave answered he said, "Hey Dave, this is Jack Kessler, you got a minute?"

"Yeah man, sure, what is it?" Dave asked.

"Mary Ann said you guys were getting together this afternoon to work on the Nude Day assignment together. I'm wondering if you have room for one more?"

Dave laughed, the day was turning into a group fiesta he thought, "No problem brother; but, there is one condition."

"OK, what's that?"

"We're gonna' be naked ... everybody will be naked. Are you up for it?"

Jack could hear the fun in Dave's voice, "Everybody huh ..."

"Yep, in fact I'm standing here right now with my dick in the wind. The girls kinda' figured that it would be good practice for tomorrow ... and ... Monica's mom is coming too! So there'll be lots of naked."

Jack laughed and said, "Hell, I'll be there dude!"

Just down the little hall Jack could hear Peggy stirring about in her room. He dropped his shorts and started rubbing his cock as he walked toward her.

Looking in her door, he saw her bent over the bed naked, her slender 5'4" body looking so appealing. He slipped up behind her placing his hands on her bare hips and pulling her bottom back to his hard cock. He loved the feel of her supple skin and butt cheeks on his cockhead and began rubbing up and down her crack, pausing to nuzzle her little brown hole.

In a happy voice, Peggy said, "Would you like some pussy from you old mom before she goes off on her hot date ... Hmmm?"

In a playful little boy voice he said, "Oh yes please Mommy, may I have some pussy ... please?"

She laughed saying, "Well just stick it on in big boy, it's plenty wet right now ... I need to get cleaned up so that I don't smell like I've been fucking a BIG, STRONG MAN! It might put a damper on my date!"

Jack rubbed his cockhead against the back of her pussy and sure enough it was very wet. "Mom, are you gonna' fuck this man; your pussy is plenty wet ..."

As he said that he grasped her hips firmly and plunged in all the way slamming his hips into her soft bottom. On impact, Peggy said, "Umph ... oh yes Jackie that feels really good. Go on now fuck your mom's pussy ... do it big boy, hurry up and cum in your momma's hot pussy!" her voice was breathless and excited as she pushed back against him.

As Jack thrust in and out with increasing speed, Peggy leaned forward on the bed and reached under to rub her clit briskly as he pounded in again and again. Soon she began to grunt out a very nice orgasm triggering Jack's cum. As they finished he kept them locked together for a few moments.

Jack pulled back and Peggy turned over lying back on the bed, she spread her legs widely showing her large canoe shaped pussy. It was unusually long and wide with narrow labial lips so that after sex, her pussy would gap open clearly showing her swollen bright red hole.

Jack immediately knelt down and began to suck and tongue her hole, drawing out their juices. It never took long but it would lead to another nice orgasm for Peggy. When he finished, she sat up and kissed him soundly. "My son, I love having sex with you, it is always wonderful!"

Jack smiled with satisfaction, "Thank you Mom, I love you too!" She quickly rose and hurried off to get ready for her date. Jack went into the bathroom behind her taking a cloth and washing his cock and balls thoroughly. Peggy looked out from her shower, "Going somewhere son?"

'Yes I am. Going over to Dave Campbell's to work on the group paper." Peggy pulled him over and kissed him and said, "You have a good time, I will see you tomorrow!"

"Mom," he said, "If you decide to fuck this Harvey guy, it will be the best he's ever had! You know I love you and I want you to be happy." Peggy smiled from ear to ear and laughed loudly saying, "We'll see about that, I love you too son."

As she stepped from the shower she heard Jack's truck start and drive off. In her bedroom she picked a very nice flowery print summer dress with over the shoulder sleeves, a small light brown belt. The skirt was just long enough to break at her knees. She quickly turned it inside out and misted the dress lightly with a light floral perfume. As it hung allowing the perfume to settle and dry she turned to her dresser. Standing in front of the mirror she looked at her body.

Well she thought 'I'm not fat, still slim and trim, nice legs, my pussy is not too hairy,' she cupped her small breasts and thought 'still not much in the tit department but Jack sure likes 'em and I do have really good nipples' she strummed the gumdrop sized brown nipples enjoying the electric sensation. Sliding open her underwear drawer she stopped.

'No Peggy, you don't need a bra, you really don't and why wear panties. Maybe you will want to fuck him and they'll just get in the way. Be daring!' She laughed to herself and quickly lotioned her smooth, muscular legs and bottom, carefully coating her pussy and then up and over her breasts before finishing with her arms and hands. Looking back in the mirror she brushed her auburn hair enjoying its natural shine. 'Peggy' she thought to herself, 'you're going to have a good time. Don't be nervous.'

When the doorbell rang and she quickly slipped the dress on, touched up her hair, smoothed on a touch of light pink lipstick, picked up the little gold purse Jack brought her from Paris and went to the door.

Harvey Watson was nervous, he'd taken a long time shaving and dressing ... even used the cologne Shelly had bought him before she died. He looked nice in grey slacks, dark green sport shirt, watch and shiny black shoes. What hair he had was combed back neatly. He stood at the door a while before screwing up the courage to ring the bell and then he waited.

Suddenly the door swung open and there she stood. He though she was a vision, pretty auburn hair with soft curls just touching her shoulders. The dress was perfect and short enough to show off her great legs. "Hi Harvey, sorry if I'm a little slow ..."

"Gosh, you look beautiful! You can be as slow as you like, I have all the time in the world for you. It's OK with me," he said with a broad smile. She pulled the front door closed and he walked her to his Land Rover, holding the door and helping her up into the seat. When she took the assist handle and stepped up into the Rover Harvey could have sworn he caught a glimpse of fuzzy pussy ... 'no probably not Harvey, still wouldn't that be exciting ...' he thought with a grin to himself alone. He quickly rounded the Rover and off they went.

X--X--X--X--X

Taking a quick shower before breakfast David noticed his dick was sore. It seemed raw and the soap stung a bit. After the shower he shaved, powered his underarms and crotch and hurried down the hall to the kitchen, he was hungry.

Entering the kitchen he saw Mom and Leah sitting at the table with big mugs of tea and a heaping plate of Mom's hot cinnamon rolls, they were really big, a couple of them could weight a pound. But, his mother never allowed them to eat just rolls and sure enough, there was a large bowl of chopped fruit next to each plate. Seeing him, Leah rose and poured boiling water over good dark English Breakfast Tea.

He leaned down to kiss his Mom on the cheek but when she turned, she lightly took the back of his head in one hand and pulled him in for an actual kiss on the lips. It was not a Mom kiss; there was even the suggestion of tongue. When they broke, he pulled back and looked at his mother questioningly, "that was different," he said.

She only smiled and patted his bare chest. "Mom, do you know where Abuela's salve might be?"

"It's over the sink in the cabinet on the left, why?" she asked with the suggestion of a smile.

He said a little hesitantly, "My dick seems sore this morning and I thought her salve might help."

"It will. Your sister and I both used it this morning ourselves," she spread her legs so he could get a good look at her slightly swollen pussy. "You tried to tear us up last night; you were a little too rough."

David pulled himself up straight to his full height and looking his mother directly in the eye said, "Bullshit! I would never ... ah well ... might have a ... a ... a ..." as images of the night flooded his mind's eye. He seemed to lose the color in his face and he began to wobble as his eyes closed to focus on the images.

Linda immediately stood and took his arm pulling him down into the chair. "David, it's going to be alright. I will explain everything, it's really OK, I promise. Just take a few deep breaths, come on, come on, just breathe ..." her voice was soft and reassuring; Leah looked on with worry all over her face.

After a moment his color began to return and Linda took his hand, "David, I want you to eat your breakfast. I don't care if you want to or not, eat your breakfast and then we'll talk." Her voice was soft and kind. She patted his leg comfortingly.

Linda waived her daughter back to her chair and they sat together drinking tea as David mechanically ate his breakfast without saying a word. When he finished, Linda pulled his dishes over handing them to Leah who placed them in the sink and refreshed everybody's tea. It was very quiet in the kitchen; Linda looked at the clock seeing 9:30 fast approaching.

"David, I'm going to talk and you're going to listen and everything is going to be alright!" Linda took his hands in hers and then told him everything she'd told Leah earlier. When she finished, David started to speak but was shushed by her raised hand, "Now about last night ..."

X--X--X--X--X

"Monica, are you ready, it's nearly 1:30 ... don't you think we should go?" Hortencia Ortega shouted up the stairs to her daughter. In her room, Monica was nervous, it seemed like a nice visit to Davey's with Mary Ann was getting all fungled up. It was just supposed to be David and his family that was strange enough, still his mom was really pretty cool and Leah was OK as well.

Now however, mom was coming along too, fuck! "OK Mom, coming right down!" She grabbed a small overnight bag with a few toiletries and bounced down the stairs.

"Did Dad get off OK?" Monica asked.

'You know your Dad; it took him 30 minutes just to hitch-up the trailer. He just left ... So, baby are you OK with me going?"

"Yeah, I guess ... why not?" Monica said as they walked out to the care.

"I guess I'm just a little nervous. Linda told me I was welcome but I'd have to be naked. I've known Linda over 25 years and she always says exactly what she means ... so I'm a little uncomfortable," Tencia said.

"Mom, think of it this way, it'll just be us girls and David."

"Still it's kinda weird; I haven't been naked in front of anybody but your Dad in a very long time. To tell the truth, I'm a worried about how I'll measure up," Tencia said as she drove out to the road.

Monica laughed and patted her mom on the arm saying, "You'll be fine; you look great. What I'm worried about is how you're going to react when you see Davey's big ol' cock!"

Tencia stopped the car on the quiet road turning to look at her daughter, "Monica, have you seen David's penis? Come on now, tell me the truth."

Monica sat quietly for a moment and then said in a calm quiet voice, "Yes Mother, I have seen David's big cock. I'm a 20 year old woman; I am not a virgin, I actually like sex, a lot. David's big cock has been in every orifice of my body, repeatedly. I love David; I've loved him for a long time. We just started having sex last fall, and I want to have sex with him every time I see him ..." she fell silent.

Hortencia sat slightly stunned. David Campbell was a very nice looking boy; well he was a young man, and he seemed like a good catch for Monica. "Does he love you honey?" she asked.

Monica looked out the window, "He's never said that exactly, but he's always happy to see me and no one could be nicer or kinder ... I hope so ..." her voice was soft and then she fell silent again.

Tencia turned to her daughter, patted her cheek and said, "I love you baby, you can talk to me anytime," and she drove on to the Davis Farm.

12