The Nude Wedding Reception

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I had the DJ announce the Cake Cutting was next, and that the Bouquet toss was canceled due to the fact that one of the thieves took it, and Trish's clit piercing home to his wife, he said he was sorry for taking it, but he forgot to pick up something for their anniversary.

I met Trish over at that table, she was pretty wasted, and I was in no pain, nor was anyone else. We did the cake cutting deal, no pictures of course because the thieves took the photographer's camera equipment. No cell phones even, I guess that might have helped free everybody up to just have a good time.

We found a way to make it memorable without photos. We cut the cake and shoved it into each others mouth, and smashed it on each others faces, nothing original about that of course. I got the best of her, so she took the top layer, the one that is supposed to be saved for our first anniversary, and hung it on my boner, it looked like a Big Donut, with, "Congratulations Brad & Trish" written on it in icing.

I picked her up for revenge, and slammed her naked ass down on the rest of the cake. I thought that would be the best way to make it something everyone would remember. I spread her legs, and ate some cake that had made its way into her crevice, as she squirmed and giggled. A few of the other drunk guests reached out and grabbed a handful of cake too, mostly just to throw at someone they were pissed off at. It was pretty good cake, mine had a touch of Trish's flavor, and some icing, looked and tasted a bit different, it was a little salty, I am guessing that was contributed by Rick, and the many others she hosted at the pool.

After I got my fill, I looked up to notice that a pretty good audience had gathered, minus my mom and my new father-in-law, not a surprise at that point. So not to disappoint them and to add one last thing that it's likely that no one had seen at a wedding before, you know, put the icing on the cake so to speak. So I lifted my beautiful bride's legs, went in deep, and we consummated our marriage, right there on top of the wedding cake, and in front of our drunk, but quite attentive guest.

I wanted to at very least, be the last guy to fuck my bride on our wedding night!

12