The Nude World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a minute or two of this, Sarah became weaker as pleasure began to fill her entire body. As her arms went limp, Bailey took that as her cue. She slipped off Sarah's body and instantly buried her head in between her legs, licking her clit while sliding her finger up her thigh and into her cunt.

Sarah's head flew back as she let out a huge gasp. Her mouth hung open as she stared at the ceiling.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god." Sarah exclaimed.

This was it. She was going to cum soon.

In a last ditch effort, Sarah looked down at Bailey, and once again tried to push her off. Her face was red and flustered, and her hips began to shake.

"Please please please stop. Oh god. No no no no no." Sarah was helpless. She wanted to win but she wanted to cum even more.

"Ooooooohhhhh god!!!!!!!" Sarah yelled as her leg began to shake uncontrollably, followed by the rest of her body. Her petite frame couldn't handle and orgasm this big, and she began to shake as she came. Her pussy juices flowed from her and into Bailey's mouth, until she pulled away and it began to leak on to the mat.

"Are we done?" Bailey asked, standing up triumphantly with one hand on her hip.

"Collins wins the first round!" Miss Lendan called out with a blow of her whistle. "Someone help Danvers off the mat and on to the benches."

With that, two other classmates held Sarah up, slinging her arms around their shoulders, and helped her sit down. As she was carried, her bare feet dragged behind her and a big, dumb, exhausted grin stuck on her face.

"Alright, match one over. Stillman! Richter! You're next!" Miss Lendan called out.

Rachel Stillman and Amy Richter. Two girls you'd never see together.

Rachel was a rather tall girl. One of the tallest in the school, standing at 7'1". She had dark skin, long, straight black hair, and was a member of the volleyball team. Not only was she tall, she also had an athletically slender body. Her B-cup breasts sat above her somewhat defined abs.

Against her, was Amy Richter. A girl going through her emo/anime faze. Her hair was jet black, though that was only because it was dyed, and it covered one of her eyes. Her body was pale, curvy, and soft, which complimented her D-cup breasts nicely. She always had an expression on her face which could only be described as a 'bored resting bitch face'. Her overall demeanor and stance suggested she's rather be literally anywhere else but here.

Again, it was clear who the winner would be.

"Alright, round two! Ready girls?!" Miss Lendan called out yet again. "Three! Two! One! Go!" And the whistle blew.

Rachel darted towards Amy, just as Bailey had done to Sarah in the last round, only this time, Amy dodged. Stepping to her side, Amy avoided Rachel. The two were now facing each other yet again, but on opposite sides of the mat. After a stare down that lasted a few seconds, Rachel tried again, charging towards Amy. Amy avoided being tackled again, but instead of stepping to the side, she went low, landing on her knees, so that her face was at the perfect height to be buried into Rachel's crotch.

This abrupt stop caused Rachel to fall to her knees too, crashing to the mat and sitting on Amy's face. In this position, Amy made her move, and wrapped her arms around Rachel's waist, locking her on her knees, and began to lick.

Rubbing her nose against Rachel's clit, Amy licked and sucked as hard as she could. Instantly, Rachel's pussy began to moisten.

"Oh hell no!" Rachel yelled. She wasn't going down without a fight.

Using her fingers, Rachel reached behind her and began to finger Amy. She wasn't going to be gentle either. Rubbing her clit with her thumb, she stuck two of her long fingers as deep as she could into Amy, but it as to no avail. She wasn't wet. Not even a drop. She was as dry as a bone down there.

"You bitch..." Rachel thought, slowly getting wetter and wetter. Seeing as the fingering wasn't working, she decided to take it upon herself to get the job done. Using her tall high, she was able to spit on to Amy's pussy with no trouble at all, and with her pussy nice and moist, she continued to finger bang her like there was no tomorrow.

After a couple of minutes, fatigue started to set in. Rachel was close to orgasm, but Amy kept on going! There was no sign of her even being close to cumming.

As Rachel got closer, she began to figure it out. Amy wasn't being rough because she wanted Rachel to cum first; she was being rough because it was her style! That's what she liked! After this realization, Rachel reached behind her and twisted on Amy's nipples. Hard.

"Ahh! Uhh!" Amy moaned with a little leg shiver. Got'cha!

If Rachel could mix pain with pleasure, she's sure to win! Letting go of one nipple, Rachel began spanking Amy's cunt.

"Come on you dirty bitch! Cum for me!" Rachel demanded.

When she realized what was happening, Amy decided to kick it up a notch, nibbling on Rachel's clit. She may have figured out how to get the upper hand, but it might've been too late.

A wave of pleasure began to build up inside Rachel, causing her to loosen her grip on Amy's nipple, and making her body weaker. Damn.

Giving up on making Amy cum , Rachel instead reached up and began massaging her own breasts as she closed her eyes and began panting as her orgasm built up. Her hips moved on her own, grinding against Amy's face.

After a few more moments, Rachel finally began to cum. Her legs shook as she fell forward on to her hands and her pussy spasmed.

Amy had won. Rachel rolled off of her and on to her back, looking up at the ceiling while trying to catch her breath.

A loud whistle blow signalled the end of the round.

"Richter wins round two! Someone help Stillman to the stands!" Miss Lendan called out.

Just as before, the same two girls helped the tired girl to her seat, next to Sarah, who had was still recovering from her orgasm.

"Alright! Jones, Carter, you're up!"

It was Hannah's turn. She was up against Jill Carter.

Like Sarah, Jill was pale, skinny, and petite. She had light ginger hair that flowed to her shoulder blades, a freckled face, a cute bucked teethed smile, and an excited, happy, upbeat attitude. Her green eyes were full of ambition and she was ready to rumble!

The two girls readied themselves as Miss Lendan called for the start of the match.

"Ready?! Three! Two! One! Go!" She whistled.

Jill launched herself at Hannah with a cute 'Grrrr' sound. Hannah dodged under Jill's outstretched arms by ducking under her right one, grabbing Jill's torso with her right arm, and slamming her on to the mat. Thanks to her size and height, she was rather light and easy to pin down. Following Bailey's tactic, Hannah began kissing Jill and massaging both of her A-cup breasts, before slipping her hand down to her crotch.

"Hehehehe!" Jill giggled. She squirmed a little before tucking her legs up and kicking Hannah off. Despite being so little, she was remarkably strong. Hannah stumbled back in shock as Jill pounced on her. She lay her naked body on top of Hannah's and began to hump her. Rubbing and grinding her hips against Hannah, Jill began moaning in a mocking manner.

"Uh! Uh! Oh yeah!" Jill moaned, followed by a sly grin and a quick kiss on Hannah's lips.

Hannah wanted so badly to wrap her arms and legs around Jill as tightly as she could so that she could enjoy this moment even more. Having this adorable naked girl on top of her and rubbing their pussies together felt incredible! But she knew that if she did that, she would surely lose the match.

Realizing this, Hannah pushed Jill's shoulders as hard as she could, causing her to fall backwards and her legs to fly up. Before they could land, Hannah stood up and grabbed hold of them by the ankles and lifted Jill up, eventually pulling her legs high enough that her pussy was in Hannah's face. Finally, Hannah locked her arms around Jill's waist, locking her in an upside down position, and began to lick.

Hannah's tongue was relentless, swirling around and teasing the clit. She was doing everything she could to give Jill pleasure. Her slim legs kicked in the air as she tried to resist Hannah's assault, but it was no use. In the position she was in, there was nothing she could do except struggle.

The feeling of the blood rushing to her head and the pleasure around her pussy started to become too much for Jill. In one final effort, she began to kick Hannah's back with the heels of her feet, but in the awkward position she was in, she couldn't do much damage.

After a few minutes passed, Jill couldn't hold on any longer. Her whole body began to shake and shiver and her wet pussy began to leak and squirt. An explosive squirt hit Hannah right in the face, drenching her. The juices shot into the air and rained down on the two girls, covering them both. Jill's eyes went hazy and rolled back as her entire body shook with pleasure before finally going limp once the final drop of juice fell from the sky.

Hannah let Jill slip down to the floor as she tried to catch her breath. Wiping her eyes dry, she looked down at the petite girl laying on her back in front of her, still having small spasms on the mat. She won.

Another loud whistle blew and Miss Lendan announced the victor.

"Jones wins!" Miss Lendan called. "Nice finish, now go and sit down! Michaels, Freeman, you're both next and last!"

Hannah made her way to the stands where the other girls were sitting. Rachel and Sarah were sitting next to each other, one arm around the other, watching the fight together. Sarah had come down from her orgasm and was now in a tired and relaxed state. Amy and Bailey sat as far away from each other as they could. Although they were two very different people, they both had the same look on their faces; bored and wishing they were anywhere but here.

After Hannah had sat down, Jill followed behind her. Her legs were shaking like jelly as she reached the stands and sat next to Hannah on her left. Her entire body was drenched in her own juices, where as Hannah only had a soaking wet face, causing the make-up around her eyes to run a little. Taking off her glasses, Hannah began to wipe them down as best as she could. Not wearing any clothes however, she couldn't exactly wipe them on her shirt or anything, so her thigh was the next best thing.

Just as she put her glasses back on, Jill fell into Hannah and wrapped her wet, slippery arms loosely around her and tried to catch her breath. Hannah was a little surprised by this, but followed suit by gently resting her left arm around Jill's back, placing her hand against her side and slowly rubbing up and down.

"That...*pant*...was...amazing!" Jill said between pants.

"I didn't know a girl as small as you could be filled that much fluid!" Hannah replied jokingly.

The two girls shared a giggle and watched the final match of the day together.

The last match was the quickest by far. Debby Michaels and Monica Freeman were best friends, so they knew exactly what made the other one tick. both were the same height, with the same hairstyle, shoulder length hair but with one long braid going over one shoulder, although Debby was blonde and Monica was a light brunette. Out of the two, Monica had a the biggest boobs, but Debby had a nicer ass. They both had a slight tan and even had the same giggle. They were annoyingly cute together.

The match couldn't even be described as a wrestling match, it was more like watching two lovers just fucking each other. Neither tried to 'win', they just wanted to have some fun, so for the entire round, they just lay in a 69 position and made passionate love to each other.

Looking at Miss Lendan's face, you could tell she wasn't impressed, but she wasn't shocked either. She let the match play out as it did, and when both girls inevitably came at the same time, Miss Lendan tossed an imaginary coin in her mind and decided that Monica was the winner.

With one final whistle, Miss Lendan addressed the class.

"Right! Ladies! Those were some great matches! The rest of you who didn't get to participate, learn from those who did! Think about their strategy, their techniques, how they held themselves, everything! So, Collins, Richter, Jones, and Freeman, you're all the winners this week! Danvers, Stillman, Carter, and Michaels, you're all running laps next week! Right ladies, hit the showers and enjoy your lunch break!" With that, Miss Lendan blew her whistle again, signalling the end of class.

All the girls who took part in the day's lesson headed towards the showers. One by one they turned the water on and began washing the sweat and juices from their bodies.

Hannah felt the warm, soapy water wash over her face and down her body. She was never one to use the showers after GYM. She always felt too exposed and found it rather pointless. But, in this world, she felt as comfortable as if she were in her own bathroom. Her hands ran across her whole body, over her hips, her breasts, her butt cheeks, and over her pussy.

Before she was finished washing herself, Jill came over the Hannah yet again. Dripping wet, but from the shower this time.

"Seriously, that was amazing! I've never been fucked upside down before!" Jill exclaimed. I've got to try it more often. Think Jake will take me like that?"

"Well, glad you liked it!" Hannah replied happily. "I don't exactly know your boyfriend's preferences on fucking positions, but if you really like it, I doubt there's anything he can do to stop you!"

"Yay! Thanks Han!" With that, Jill gave Hannah a playful slap on the butt and kiss on the cheek before skipping happily out of the shower room. She didn't even dry herself down.

After she was clean, Hannah dried herself with one of the nearby towels. Once she was dry, she opened up her backpack and took out a small make-up box. Opening the box up, Hannah re-applied her eye-shadow and eye-liner before leaving the building.

11am. Lunch time. At this school, lunch lasts from 11am-1pm. Four hours of lessons and two hours of leisure.

After exiting the gymnasium, Hannah walked around the campus looking for Kim, whom she found outside the science building. The two walked together towards the back of the campus and on to the large field. The field was a semi-circle shape, with a thick layer of trees around the edge, and a chain link fence buried inside to stop the students from wandering too far away from school.

Since she left the house, Hannah had been walking on concrete and tiles all day, so it felt good to feel the soft grass between her toes. As the two girls made their way to their usual lunch spot in the trees, they talked to each other about their lessons.

"Double Biology suuuucks!" Kim exclaimed. "I don't need to know THAT much about the human body."

"I know how you feel. Math class was the longest hour of my life." Hannah replied.

The two of them finally made it to their spot under the trees, dropped their backpacks on to the ground, and sat next opposite each other, both resting their backs against a tree each. Reaching into their bags, they both took out their lunches.

"GYM was pretty fun though. We had a wrestling tournament." Hannah told Kim. "I made Jill Carter squirt like a fountain!"

"Hahaha! Well that doesn't seem too hard. She's a nymphomaniac anyway." Kim replied. "Remember the time she fisted herself during the Christmas assembly?"

Just by saying that, Hannah suddenly had the image of Jill stood on stage in front of the entire school, legs open, her fist pumping in and out of her pussy, and the sound of her moans into the microphone. But also, she could see Jill on stage, fully clothed, singing Jingle Bells in front of the whole school. Hannah had two different memories of the same event.

"Uh, yeah, I remember that." Hannah said, stuttering a little as she was stunned at the idea of having two memories of the same life.

As the two girls ate, they talked about usual school stuff; lessons, other students, teachers, and everything in between. After an hour, the conversation died down a little, and Kim had the same expression she had on her face this morning when she talked about how being single sucked. Hannah noticed this, and not wanting to let her friend be sad, she tried her best to comfort her.

"Hey." Hannah quietly called over to Kim. "Come on, sit over here." She opened her legs and patted the ground between them.

Kim moved from her spot under the tree and crawled over to Hannah, turning around and sitting between her legs and pressing her back against Hannah's chest. Once she was settled, Hannah reached around her naked friend and embraced her in a warm cuddle. Her hands explored Kim's tummy, gently running over her soft skin and cupping the underside of her breasts on occasion.

"You okay?" Hannah gently asked, resting her head over Kim's left shoulder.

"I just... I've just been feeling alone for a little while." Kim began to explain. "Coming to school, seeing everyone with a boyfriend or girlfriend just makes me feel left out. I just want to feel like someone cares about me in that way."

"Hey!" Hannah replied. "I care about you. You know I do." With that, Hannah kissed Kim's shoulder and cuddled her a little tighter.

"Yeah, I know you do." Kim replied with a little smile. "I just want that connection, you know? To be with someone who actually wants to be with me. To love me. To hold me. To listen to me. You're the only person in my life that notices me, that actually knows me."

Turning to look at Hannah, the two girls looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. "Love you, Han." Kim spoke.

"I love you too, Kim." Hannah replied with a reassuring smiling.

The two girls continued to stare into each other's eyes, smiling at each other warmly, until the smiles slowly faded. Kim's eyes darted between Hannah's, and her lips. Sitting this close, Hannah could see clearly how cute her best friend was. Her adorable lips sat below her round, lightly freckled cheeks, and her perfect blue, round eyes were like an ocean at sunset. Feeling brave, Hannah slowly leaned in and kissed Kim.

The kiss lasted two, maybe three seconds, before Kim broke it. The look Hannah and Kim gave each other seemed to say the same thing; 'did that just happen?'. It didn't take long before Kim dove in for another. Planting her lips on to Hannah's, the two embraced each other again, only this time, it was longer. The kisses weren't sexual, they were... sensual. Instead of violently making out, Hannah and Kim gently pressed their soft lips together.

It didn't take long for Hannah to make the next move either. With her arms still around Kim's waist, she moved one hand down to her pussy, slowly running her fingers over Kim's clit, and up and down her labia. Kim began to moisten Hannah's fingers with her juices.

While one hand was busy between Kim's legs, Hannah's other hand explored her breasts. Gently cupping and squeezing as they ran across Kim's large and soft tits. Her nipples were hard and pinchable.

Once Kim's pussy was wet enough, it was easy for Hannah to slip her fingers inside. The kiss was broken as an audible moan escaped Kim's lips as the two finger entered her slowly, all the way to the knuckle. Once inside, Hannah went right back to kissing Kim's lips, over and over again.

The fingering started to get faster and faster. Kim's toes curled and her breathing became heavier. Hannah found the right spot rather quickly it seemed.

Pressing her torso against her friends naked back, Hannah's hips began moving on their own, humping and grinding against Kim's lower back. Breaking the kiss once again, the two girls moaned in pleasure, increasing their volume.

It didn't take long for Kim to finally cum. Hannah could feel her fingers getting squashed inside her friend's warm pussy, and fluid began to pour down her hand.