The Nude World Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh fuck I'm cumming!! Ah!" Kim yelled, closing her eyes tightly as her body began to twitch. Hannah didn't stop fingering. She pressed against the roof of the inside of Kim's cunt as her body shook.

After what seemed like an hour, Kim began to relax, and let her body go limp against Hannah's. Once she had, Hannah removed her fingers from inside Kim, and once again wrapped her arms around her friend's tummy, holding her tightly, and kissing her repeatedly on the shoulder.

Hannah and Kim stayed like that for the rest of their lunch break, cuddling and kissing, until it was time to head to their next class.

Hannah stood up and helped Kim on to her feet. Together, the girls walked back across the length of the school field and towards the building with Hannah's arm over Kim's shoulders, and Kim's arm around Hannah's waist.

"Thanks Han." Kim spoke.

"For what?" Hannah replied, looking at her.

"That felt... amazing. It's been a while since I've felt that good. So... thanks." Kim gave Hannah a quick peck on the cheek, which caused Hannah to blush ever so slightly.

Weird. In a world where you can have sex with anyone and at anytime, a little kiss from her friend could make Hannah feel giddy.

By the time they go to the school building, Hannah felt a little sad to let Kim go to her own class. After another long hug, the two went their separate ways.

Hannah's next class was History.

Just like her Math class before, the students all came into the room, one by one, and found their seats. The teacher, Miss Hope, was a rather timid yet cute woman. She stood at 5 foot 4, had long, dark, straight hair with bangs, and her slender body housed small breasts.

The lesson began as usually, and through the course of the hour, Hannah learned about why this world was nude. It turns out, that in this nude world, humans did invent clothing back in the stone age, but they were so incredibly horny, that having clothes on just got in the way of sex. Since clothing wasn't worn, the human body naturally evolved to tolerate harsher conditions. Meaning, it was never too hot or too cold. Feet had less nerve endings, which meant that walking around barefoot everywhere wasn't uncomfortable.

As bodies evolved to handle harsh weather, body hair grew at an incredibly slower rate. Once shaved, it would take at the very least a whole year to even grow back stubble. That was why most of the people in this world, at least 80%, had smooth, soft skin, and hairless crotches.

As with Math class, the rest of History was pretty uneventful. The only interesting thing that happened was Miss Hope bouncing on a student's cock for half the class. Everyone else quietly got on with their work. Some casually masturbating, while the rest worked. For Hannah though, her mind was stuck on loop, thinking about her lunch time with Kim. How soft her lips were against Hannah's cheek. How soft and warm her body was against Hannah's chest. How beautiful she was under the tree.

The bell finally rang for the last lesson of the day, snapping Hannah out of her day dream. Hannah's final lesson was Art. The Art teacher was Miss Hult. As you'd expect from an art teacher, she was rather eccentric. She was tall and thin with light brown dreadlocks.

"Good afternoon my lovelies!" Miss Hult announced to the class. "Today, we're having a free-for-all, so get out whatever tools you need and get creating!" A free-for-all art class basically meant the students were allowed to draw, paint, and sculpt anything they wanted. For most, it meant an east lesson where they could chat with friends while carelessly doodling, and then at the end, try to justify to the teacher what the doodle 'represented'.

For the students that really cared about art, it meant they could unleash their creativity without holding back.

All around the room were pictures and canvases full of colorful and beautiful artworks. Some were typical portrait studies, some were landscapes, and others were paintings of sex. One of which was created using a mixture of paint and cum, and another was a rather huge canvas completely full of paintings cocks.

Hannah grabbed a piece of paper and some pencils from the small storage room and took her seat. Hannah was one of those students that doodled for the hour. She didn't know what exactly she would draw, so rather than plan something out, Hannah let her pencil wander across the page. She started sketching out and eye. A rather typical thing to sketch out of boredom, but once there was nothing left to add to the eye, Hannah started to sketch another one. Then a nose in between, and a mouth under that. To her surprise, and while she wasn't exactly artistically talented, the face she had sketched look sort of similar to Kim.

While Hannah was sketching, Miss Hult had set up an easel and a canvas at the front of the room. After asking the best art student in the class, James Kirk, for help, she covered the front of her naked body in yellow paint, pressed it against the canvas, and stuck out her ass.

"James." Miss Hult spoke. "...... fuck me." She demanded with a grin. James was happy to comply and aimed his cock directly towards the teacher's asshole. With a single thrust, he was in.

Miss Hult's body jolted forward, causing the paint to smear across the canvas, creating an abstract shape. Ash James slammed his cock in and out of Miss Hult, her body mixed the paint more and more. After a minute or two, she grabbed some blue paint and poured in over her chest. Pressing her body against the canvas again, James continued to thrust into her ass. The mixed paint covered the canvas entirely. After the fifth color of paint had been added, James called out to Miss Hult to let her knew he was about to cum.

"And now for the finishing touch." Miss Hult said, slightly out of breath.

Getting to her knees, Miss Hult quickly jerked James off, aiming the tip of his cock towards the canvas. In a few seconds, spurts of cum flew past the teachers face and landing upon the paint. James' cock and balls were covered in paint from Miss Hult's hands stroking and groping them. Four, five, six spurts later, and he was finished.

James fell back a little, grabbing Miss Hult's desk behind him to support himself, while she stood next to him, hands on hips, looking proudly at her work.

"I think we make a good team!" Miss Hult said to the now exhausted James.

By the time they were done, Hannah had fully committed to making her sketch look as much like Kim as she could. She gave her her cute button nose, her adorable smile, her gorgeous eyes, and her thick hair. The longer she started at her sketch, the longer she wanted to see her friend again, in person.

Fifteen minutes later, the final bell rang, and the class was over. Miss Hult's painting was hung by her desk, one student had made a clay dildo in rather a lot of detail, another had tried to paint a self-portrait by sticking a paintbrush into her pussy and painting that way. A group of boys decided to have a circle-jerk and cum onto a black canvas, and all the other students had simple sketches.

Carefully putting her sketch into her backpack, Hannah slung it onto her back, left the classroom and headed towards the front of the school, eager to meet up with Kim.

As usual, Kim was sitting on a small wall that sat on the grass next to the pathway leading into the school. Hannah gleefully walked over and sat beside her.

"Hey Kim!" Hannah exclaimed, throwing her arm around Kim's shoulder and giving her a peck on the cheek.

"Hey Han!" Kim replied, putting her arm across Hannah's back and resting her head against her. "I wanted to say thanks again for what happened at lunch. I felt sooo loved, and... it was nice to be appreciated."

"It was good for be as well." Hannah replied with a smile.

"I can't believe we never did anything like that sooner! I mean, I know we kiss and hug and stuff, but god... the way you played with my pussy and fondled my breasts... it just... fuck! I loved it!" Kim spoke in excitement.

Just like before, Hannah began to remember her life in two different ways; on the one hand, Hannah and Kim had been like sisters. Hanging out almost every day, shopping for new clothes, talking about boys and homework, and anything and everything. But on the other hand, they had cuddled and kissed every day. Mostly just a quick peck on the cheek or lips, and hugged each other so tightly that diamonds could be made from coal between their naked bodies.

"I wish I could feel like that every day." Kim spoke.

It was that sentence that caused a few butterflies to appear in Hannah's stomach.

"Well... how about I make that possible?" Hannah asked.

Kim turned and tilted her head a little "What are you implying?" She asked.

"Well... you know... I could be... your...... girlfriend... Then we could fuck whenever we wanted. Not that we can't already. It's just... I don't know... I like you." Hannah said in a shy manner.

Kim looked at the ground and began to blush. "You'd wanna be my girlfriend?" She asked with a little smile, looking up at Hannah with her adorable eyes.

"Yeah... of course." Hannah replied. Why was this so hard?! Just a few days ago, Hannah was in a three-way with two complete strangers in the middle of a busy mall. Yet here, she was struggling to tell her best friend how she felt.

After a few moments of silence, Kim finally spoke up.

"... Okay." She replied. Her face was blushed red and she couldn't stop smiling. "Yeah. Okay. I'll be your girlfriend."

With that, Kim hugged Hannah a little tighter with excitement.

"Yeah?" Hannah asked with just as much excitement as Kim and with a hint of disbelief. The more she looked at Kim, the wider her eyes grew, along with a smile.

"Yeah! Hahaha! let's... let's be girlfriends." Kim laughed as she leaned in for a kiss. Just like at lunch time, their kiss was passionate and sensual, but also a little clumsy. The kiss was broken, and both girls looked into each other's eyes and began to giggle.

Before they could go any further, the school bus pulled up behind them. It was time for Hannah to head home.

"So uhhh, I guess I'll see you tomorrow... babe." Kim said with a smile.

"You definitely will... hun." Hannah replied.

As she got up, Hannah gave Kim three quick pecks on the lips, all the while the two girls continued to giggle with excitement at the idea of moving their relationship to the next level, beyond being friends.

Hannah looked behind her one more time, waved goodbye to her girlfriend, and blew her a kiss before stepping onto the bus.

"Afternoon Miss Jones." Said Driver, tipping his hat.

"Afternoon Driver." Hannah replied, taking her seat.

For the whole ride home, Hannah couldn't get Kim out of her head. The wait until tomorrow would be some of the longest hours of her life. A constant smile sat on Hannah's face as the bus took her home.

15 minutes later, the bus arrived at Hannah's stop. Stepping off, she walked home feeling giddy. The sky had become rather dark and cloudy, and a few droplets of rain began to fall from above. As she walked through the door, she found herself home alone. Robert was still at work, as was Christine. Hannah had the house to herself.

After making and eating a sandwich, Hannah rushed upstairs into her bedroom and switched on her computer. Immediately, she went onto Kim's Facebook page to once again gaze at her new girlfriend's beauty. Kim had whole photo albums dedicated to pictures of herself masturbating in all sorts of places. Her room, inside classrooms, inside stores, even a few inside a church. While browsing through them all, Hannah began to get wet. Lifting her legs up and planting her feet on her desk, she began to gently run her clit, imagining the two of them masturbating together.

Hannah relaxed her body and let her fingers do all the work on her pussy. She pressed her index finger against her clit, while running her middle finger up and down between her flaps, spreading her wetness. She longed for Kim to be beside her so that she could caress her soft skin and feel her body against her own. The thought of Kim's sweet and soft lips pressing against hers was enough to get her to start fucking herself harder.

With her pussy nice and wet, Hannah began to slip a finger inside. Staring at the image on screen of a Kim fingering herself while on a park bench, Hannah slipped in another finger, and imagined the cool breeze across her chest as she and Kim fucked themselves on the park bench together.

Faster and faster, Hannah's fingers pumped in and out of her pussy, coating them in her juices, which ran down onto her hand. It wasn't long before Hannah's body began to clench. Her toes curled, her body shook, and her body exploded with orgasmic pleasure.

With that, Hannah's body began to relax again, and her arms dropped to her sides. She looked at the photo of Kim with hazy eyes, and a weak, exhausted smile grew on her face. The fantasy she just had could become a reality. She couldn't wait to see Kim again so that she could make it so.

After she had caught her breath, Hannah reached into her backpack and pulled out her sketch of Kim that she had done in art class. The paper was a little crumpled, and the graphite had smudged somewhat, but it was still visible. Looking at her work and smiling, Hannah stuck her picture onto her wall with a few bits of tape.

It was about 6:30pm now. Robert was home and in his room, Christine was out at her swimming lesson, and Hannah was in her room, laying on her bed, and watching whatever was on TV. The light rain from earlier in the day had become a full on storm. The heavy raindrops hit Hannah's bedroom window as hard as hailstones, and the sky was almost as dark as night. As it was so dark out, Hannah had turned on her fairy lights, which gave her room a warm, cozy feeling to it.

Before too long, there was a knock at the front door. Knowing that Robert wouldn't answer it, since he'd most likely be too intrigued with whatever porn he was watching at full volume, Hannah got out of bed and made her way downstairs.

Wondering who would be calling at this hour, Hannah opened the door to find a soaking wet Kim standing in front of her. The rain had coated her naked body, and her hair was drenched and flat.

"Kim?!" Hannah said in a happily surprised tone.

"I couldn't wait until tomorrow." Kim replied, lunching forward and into a kiss.

Hannah was shocked, but she went with it, closing her eyes as well as the door behind Kim. As Kim slipped her tongue into Hannah's mouth, Hannah wrapped her arms around her wet, slippery girlfriend, and embraced her tightly. The two were so immersed in their kiss that they fell back onto the stairs.

Kim's wet naked body rubbed on top of Hannah's as their hands explored each other passionately as Hannah wrapped her legs around Kim's body. The longer their kiss went on, the wetter Hannah became. First from the wetness of Kim's body, then between her legs.

After a few moments of kissing on the stairs, both girls got to their feet, and Hannah lead Kim to her bedroom, taking her by the hand.

Swinging her bedroom door open, Hannah threw Kim onto her bed and jumped on top of her, straddling her and diving in for another long and wet kiss. Kim's wet body dampened Hannah's bed sheets as the two girls made out. After a long and deep kiss, Hannah began sliding her body up and down Kim's, rubbing their nipples across one another, and gently touching their clits together.

Slipping down between Kim's legs and getting on her knees, Hannah placed her lips gently against her pussy, giving it a few kisses. Her clit was hard and her flaps were moist. Kim's pussy juices tasted amazing against Hannah's tongue. Burying herself in Kim's pussy, Hannah began to massage Kim's asshole with her finger, getting it ready for penetration.

"Ooohhh fuck babe." Kim moaned as she slowly threw back her head.

After licking up and down over Kim's pussy and asshole, getting them both nice and wet, Hannah eased one finger inside Kim's ass. Her legs twitched and shook a little as Hannah entered her. Just as slowly as she pushed her finger in, Hannah gently pulled it out. In and out. In and out. Slowly and carefully, letting Kim's asshole get used to having a finger inside.

While her head was tilted back, Kim caressed her tits, rubbing them together as if she were giving an invisible cock a tit-job.

Hannah gradually picked up the speed. She was fingering Kim's asshole a little faster now, and licking her clit a little harder. Licking her lips, Kim decided it was her turn.

"Oh god babe." Kim exclaimed, sitting up slightly. "I can't take it anymore. Come here." She demanded, beckoning Hannah by waving her hand.

Hannah got up from her knees and spun herself around so that she was on all fours with her own pussy aimed at Kim's face, all the while her finger was still deep inside Kim's ass. Lowering her hips, Kim began to lick Hannah's cunt passionately.

Both girls began grinding their hips against the other one's face, coating them in juices. Since Hannah already had a head start, it didn't take long for Kim to finally cum.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Han! Han! I'm about to-" Kim cried out. Before she could finish her sentence, it was too late. A fountain of juices squirted out of her pussy, absolutely soaking Hannah's face and dampening her carpet floor and bed sheets. It wasn't enough to stop Hannah though. Once the flow had died a little, Hannah went right back to burying her face between Kim's legs, lapping up every inch of her that she could reach. Licking up and down her inner thigh, all around and inside her pussy, and popping her finger out from Kim's ass and licking it dry.

After Kim caught her breath, she followed suit and tongue fucked Hannah. Using her hands to spread apart her ass cheeks, Kim licked Hannah's asshole and pussy, just like Hannah had done to her, only this time, she focused more on eating Hannah's ass and fingering her pussy. It was easy enough to fit two fingers inside her, reaching for her G-spot, and finger fucking her like there was no tomorrow.

The sudden waves of pleasure were enough to stun Hannah, causing her to stop licking, and made her body go limp. Her hips were moving on their own as Kim worked her magic.

And it certainly was magic. It took less than a minute for Hannah to begin to orgasm. Her pussy clenched around Kim's fingers, and just like before, a huge amount of juices exploded from her cunt, absolutely soaking the bed and Kim's face.

Laying in their 69 position, both Hannah and Kim rested a little while, before Hannah spun herself round and faced Kim. Cuddling up together tightly, the two started another passionate kissing session, rubbing their soaking wet faces against one another as their tongues danced with each other.

"I love you Kim." Hannah announced, as she continued to kiss her.

"I love you too Hannah." Kim replied sweetly.

Hannah broke the kiss, only to grab the blanket, which Kim did as well, and the two girls tucked themselves underneath before continuing their kiss and their cuddle. It was cozy, if not a bit damp.

"So, do you uhhh... want to stay the night?" Hannah asked with a grin.

"I don't think my dad will mind too much." Kim replied with a kiss.

Holding each other tightly in their arms, both Hannah and Kim drifted off to sleep in Hannah's bed, both dreaming of their future together as girlfriends in this beautiful nude world.