The Nudist at the Park Pt. 02

Story Info
Zoe teaches Tessa all about the horny nudist lifestyle.
9k words
4.8
12.3k
29

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/16/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Retsunn
Retsunn
81 Followers

Note: this story has virtually no sex, just lots of public masturbation!

It seemed silly to me now, but for a greater part of my life, I had actively avoided attracting any type of attention towards myself-- good or bad. I suppose that, in my mind, flying under the radar was preferable over being mocked or put on a pedestal. I thought it made me cool and mysterious. But honestly? All this had actually done was turn me into an unhappy, boring person. I had no spark in my eye. No real passions or goals. I was just sort of existing.

Thankfully, Pastoral had then come in and hit me like a truck. Moving to this town had forced me out of my comfort zone and made me realize how monotonous and unsatisfying my life had become. And you know what? In spite of all my initial complaints, the truth is that Pastoral was not boring: I was! It had all been projection.

Jeez, I really owed this place an apology, didn't I? I was being offered the unique opportunity to start over and live a more fulfilling life, but my stubbornness had stopped me from seeing it-- until now.

Today, I was finally leaving the old Tessa behind. No more monotony. No more flying under the radar. I was taking my first step towards becoming a bolder, happier person.

And what was that step, exactly?

Simple! Going out for ice cream on a busy Saturday evening while completely naked.

Hell, I wasn't even wearing shoes.

Zoe frowned as she stared at all the people in line at the ice cream stand. "Okay, the line is waaay longer than normal-- usually you can just walk up and order. It's probably the evening rush." She turned to face me with an apologetic smile, striking a pose that really accentuated her bare breasts. "But trust me, it'll be worth the wait. The cookie dough ice cream is exactly what you need after all that excitement."

"Uh-huh...!" I answered absent-mindedly, my brain a complete jumble of thoughts and feelings as my gaze shifted between Zoe and the small crowd in front of us.

I still couldn't believe it. Earlier today, in what I could only describe as a horniness-induced state of madness, something had snapped in my brain, and I finally went from being a simple observer of Zoe Farrow's naked displays, to an active participant myself! Somehow, I had gathered up the courage to join her in the nude at the park, and even edged myself into the most mind-melting orgasm ever in unison with her. And if it couldn't get any crazier, I was actually hanging out with the dark-haired beauty herself right now, who of course, was still just as delightfully naked as before-- as was I!

This was so surreal. Before today, I could have counted on the fingers of one hand the amount of people who had seen me naked in the last ten years. But now? There had been dozens in just the last few minutes. There were so many eyes on me, all around me, and I couldfeel each passing gaze on my body, even if none of them lingered for too long.

A few guys peeked at my chest as they stood in line. I shivered. Were they observing the way my breasts moved as I shuffled nervously? Or perhaps they were staring at my exposed nipples, which were so noticeably hard from the outdoor breeze? No clue, but they weredefinitely looking at my tits!

I then diverted my eyes, only to catch a girl slightly younger than me stealing a glance at my crotch as she chatted with her friends. My vulva was still visibly red and swollen from all the stimulation it had received just a short time ago-- very hard to miss! Did she notice that my pubic hair grows in a funny way? God, if I had known that everyone would be staring at it, I would have trimmed it a little!

Also, this was probably just my mind playing tricks on me, but Iswear I could sense people checking out my ass as they walked by behind me. I mean, some of them had to be, right? It's hard to ignore a bare butt.

My anxiety got to the point that I even began watching out for familiar faces around me. Yes, I was fully aware that just about every single person dear to me lived hundreds of miles away from Pastoral, but that didn't stop my brain from asking, "hey, what if your entire extended family showed up out of nowhere just to catch you in the nude?"

Was I excited? Was I panicking? Both? I didn't know! My fight-or-flight response was in full swing-- I felt so alive, but also, so, so terrified.

The only thing keeping me sane amid all my inner chaos and confusion was Zoe's presence. Even now, I couldn't stop looking at her. Shocking, I know-- I'd only been doing that every day for the last two weeks. But how could I not? She exuded so much raw confidence and energy, even while doing something as simple as waiting in line. Nudity just felt so right on her.

Mind you, I wasn't only staring at Zoe because of the fact that she was a very hot naked girl standing inches away from me! Maybe that would've been the reason before, but now that I was just as naked as her, I found her nudity to be a much-needed reminder that I wasn't doing this alone. People were checking her out too! We were in this together.

Of course, she was handling itmuch better than me, so as we stood there, I couldn't help but try to mimic her posture and mannerisms. She made it look so easy, but as I immediately found out-- it wasn't. That anxious shuffling of mine? Just my attempt to copy Zoe's energetic little bounces. A very, very bad attempt at that. My objective was to give off the impression of confidence, but I probably looked more like a rabbit in a trap. Wait, maybe that was why people were staring? I was doing everything wrong!

"Tessa?" Zoe poked me in the shoulder, trying to get my attention. "Are you there, Tessa?"

I snapped back to reality, only to find myself standing right in front of the ice cream stand cashier. Was it my turn to order? When had we reached the front of the line?

"Huh? Oh! Sorry." I quickly skimmed through the menu on the wall, my panicked mind not processing any of the words I was seeing. "I'll have the um, what was it? The cookie dough ice cream? Y-yeah, that'll be the one." I tried to give the worker a natural-looking smile. It wasn't convincing at all.

Zoe seemed to notice my queasiness. "Is everything alright?" she whispered.

"Y-yeah! I'm doing great. W-why?" I half-heartedly assured her as I pulled out some cash from the wallet that I'd been awkwardly holding since leaving the park, and handed it to the worker. I missed having pockets. How did Zoe handle this? She never carried a bag, wallet, or phone with her. Thinking back, I'm almost certain she hadn't actually paid with physical cash that one time at the coffee shop.

"You're tomato red." Zoe noted, before gently placing a hand on my forehead. "Whoa! Tomato redand turning into tomato soup. Okay, come here, youneed to take a breather." She grabbed my hand and guided me towards the steps of a small building across the street from the ice cream stand, gesturing for me to sit down. "Just take a moment to unwind, alright? I'll be back in a second." She said, before returning to the stand to pick up our food.

I sat down on the steps and hugged my legs together in defeat-- the warm, rough feeling of the concrete against my bare butt a constant reminder of my nudity. Welp, there went any hope I had of being seen as cool by Zoe. I wanted her to believe that I was just as brave and unbothered about nakedness as her, but apparently I couldn't fake it till I made it.

In the distance, Zoe was happily chatting with the workers as they prepared our order, casually resting her big tits on the display glass and sticking out her butt. Confident. Carefree. Sexy.

Seriously, how did she do it? I wanted to be like herso bad-- just going about my day, so empowered by my own nudity that it captivated everyone around me. But at this rate, would that even be possible? I had become so used to avoiding attention that getting any eyes on me was apparently enough to give me a heart attack.

Ugh. This wasnot how I had anticipated this to go after my amazing stint at the park. What I'd done there was so much more intense and outrageous, so what was the difference? Why was I suddenly struggling now?

As I pondered this, Zoe returned and sat next to me on the steps, handing me my ice cream cone. "There you go!"

"Thank you..." I said as I began eating it, a bit self-consciously at first. Licking ice cream felt way more sexual when you didn't have any clothes on, somehow. Thankfully, the taste was good enough that I quickly stopped worrying about it. "Mmmm... you were right-- this is delicious."

"See? I knew you'd like it. You seem like a cookie dough kind of girl." Zoe quipped as she licked hers. "Like me."

I smiled. I'd always been more into plain vanilla (sigh), but this was a fitting change, at least for today.

And so, we just sat there for a while, enjoying our ice cream while making small talk. However, by the time I was done with mine, my heart was still racing-- partly because people didn't stop glancing at us, and partly because Zoe was sitting with her legs spread open, allowing an unobstructed view of her still-swollen pussy. That sure wasn't helping with the stares.

"How are you feeling now? A bit better? Worse?" Zoe asked me as she finished her cone, a small drop of ice cream falling on her chest. "You can be honest!"

I sighed, a bit unsure. "I'm fine, really. It's just that... my body has beenseriously freaking out since we left the park. I feel like my heart's gonna pop out of my chest, and my mind is going at, like, a million miles per minute." I looked at Zoe. "Sorry for acting weird. I thought I'd gotten over my fears back at the park... but I guess not."

Zoe shook her head. "Hey, don't beat yourself up, okay? You're doing amazing, Tessa. The fact that you've done all of this of your own volition isso impressive. You're already one of the bravest girls I've met." She playfully poked me in the ribs-- something that also felt more intimate because we were naked. "You're actually doing way better than I did at the start. When my family and I first became full-time nudists, I was too terrified to even answer the door for weeks."

"Wait... really?" It seemed so obvious in hindsight, but this was actually my first time realizing that Zoe hadn't always been a nudist. It was difficult to imagine her as anything other than the confident naked girl sitting next to me. "But... how? How did you go from that to..." I gestured at her spread legs. "Y-you know-- your current self?"

"Witha lot of time and effort!" She said, with a hint of nostalgia in her voice. "It wasn't easy, but I had unconditional support and guidance from my family, and that made all the difference. I could never have done it alone."

My eyes lit up with admiration. In a way, knowing that Zoe had stumbled along the way was so comforting. Doing a 180 like that sounded completely daunting... but if she could go from being totally afraid of public nudity to the bare bombshell she was now, maybe I could, too? Somehow?

Still, like she had just mentioned herself, support and guidance made all the difference. I hadn't made any friends in Pastoral yet, and strongly suspected that my mom wouldn't be too happy about my sudden lifestyle change. Zoe was the only one I could ask for support in this situation, and quite honestly, that was fantastic, because she wasby far the best person I could have by my side. What better way to learn about nudism than from a nudist herself?

"Umm... To tell you the truth, all my friends and family are hundreds of miles away, and I don't know anybody in this town. So... um, I was thinking, would you maybe like to-"

"Become your naked mentor? Yes, I'd love to!" She answered with great enthusiasm, not even waiting for me to finish the sentence. "I was actually hoping you'd ask."

"For real?" I smiled, unable to contain my glee. I hadn't thought of using the word "mentor", but it was exactly the type of role I was hoping she would play. It sounded very official, which I loved.

Zoe nodded. "I've never guided a budding nudist before-- That's usually my mom's job. I'm very excited to finally get the opportunity!" She put her hand on my shoulder, pulling me a bit closer. "Where do you wanna start? I can answer any questions about anything-- I'm an open book! Most nudists are, really." She said, adding a little double-entendre there.

Her excitement was infectious. I was already feeling a bit more at ease, and the mentoring hadn't even begun yet. "This may sound weird, but... I just wanna learn tobe like you. You look so comfortable in your own skin, and you carry yourself with so much confidence. That's already hard to do while clothed, but doing it naked? How do you even do that? It seems so... impossible."

"It's anythingbut impossible!" Zoe quickly retorted. "It took me a lot of effort, yeah, but looking back, I can't say that it was a very complex process. I know you want the nitty-gritty, but ultimately, it's all about your mindset! It's not like there's a guide or anything-" She paused mid-sentence, pondering over that last point for a moment. "Wait--" she turned to me with a look of realization. "Maybe there is, actually."

"A guide, you mean? Like, a bible of nudism...?" I had no clue what she was referring to, but it sounded intriguing.

Zoe laughed. "No, a guide by me!"

My eyes lit up. A glimpse into Zoe's mind? That was exactly what I needed! "You made one?!"

"Fifteen seconds ago, yes!" She asserted brightly. "I'm calling it Nudism for Dummies: Zoe Farrow's Four Lessons for Aspiring Nudists. How's that for a title?"

"It's perfect." I giggled. "I wanna give you my money already."

"Well, luckily for you, it's free to all of my pupils!" Zoe quipped as she stood up and brushed off some dust from her plump ass. "Let's begin, shall we?" She grabbed me by the hand, pulling me up from the steps.

"What? Now?" I asked her, my heart picking up speed. Soon, I was on my feet once more-- my naked body fully visible to everyone in our vicinity again.

"Yes, now! It's a very practical guide, and you're already naked." She explained with excitement, beginning to guide me across the street.

"Wait!" I stopped.

"What?" She turned around, gazing at me with anticipatory concern.

I swallowed hard. It truly felt like all of these mixed emotions were going to kill me. But at the same time, I knew in my heart that Itruly wanted this-- I wanted Zoe to teach me to be like her. I'd come so far, and chickening out now was unthinkable.

"Um, you've got some ice cream on you." I pointed to the drop of ice cream that had landed on one of her breasts a moment ago. Funny how I'd seen that happen to her twice now.

She glanced down and jokingly rolled her eyes. Without missing a beat, she lifted her breast with her hands and licked up the ice cream in one fluid motion. "There! Can we go now?"

"Yes." I smiled, unable to hide my amusement. That was now another thing I'd seen her do twice.

"Good!" Zoe extended her hand. "First off-- your phone and wallet. Give them to me."

"Is this a robbery?" I asked half-jokingly as I handed them over to Zoe.

"No, but going out naked is much better when your hands are free, trust me. And since neither of us is carrying a bag, this is the only way." She clarified as she walked over to the ice cream stand once again.

I followed her, trying to figure out what she was planning to do. To my surprise, Zoe simply handed my phone and wallet to one of the ice cream stand workers-- a tall girl about our age that she appeared to be well acquainted with.

Letting a complete stranger take care of my most important belongings seemed very unwise, but given all the other deeply unwise decisions I'd made today, this felt par for the course. And honestly? I was mostly happy to finally get rid of them after having to uncomfortably hold them in my hand for so long.

"Was that the first lesson in your guide?" I inquired as we continued wandering down the street. I was trying to keep up with her pace, while also instinctively trying to hide behind her.

"Nope! Lesson #1 is way bigger than that, but you'll definitely need free hands for it." She suddenly stopped, causing me to almost bump into her. "Have you been to the Pastoral Shopping Mall yet?"

"...Pastoral has a shopping mall?"

"Wow! So you haven't?" She asked in disbelief. "It's the hottest spot in town. Most people hang out there."

A shopping mall?! How was this my first time hearing about it? Someonereally needed to update the town's website.

I gulped, getting a sense of where this was going. "Let me guess... you want us to go there?"

"Yes! We're gonna take a nice naked walk to the mall." Zoe announced in a cheerful tone, as if she was telling me that we were going to Disney World.

"Wow- Um, okay. That's fine..." I assured myself out loud, trying to maintain my composure. "I-I can handle that."

"Awesome! Here's the best part, though." Zoe grinned, locking eyes with me. "We're going to play with ourselves for the entire duration of the walk."

"Oh."

Well, so much for my composure.

I really wasn't going to survive the day. I was going to die in the middle of the street, and my entire family would have to read tabloid headlines like "Naked Girl Drops Dead While Masturbating in Public".

Zoe laughed, seemingly amused by my reaction. "You see, Tessa, the form of nudism I practice is very sex-positive in nature. I mean, duh, you've seen it for yourself." She gave me a knowing look. "Open sexual expression is one of the keystones of my lifestyle. It is what first allowed me to start enjoying nudity a few years ago, and from what I saw today, it's the same for you! That's why I've decided to officially make it lesson #1 in my guide."

Ugh. She was totally right. It wasn't a coincidence that literally my first act as a nudist had been to join Zoe in her intense edging game at the park. And now I realized that it was no coincidence either that I had only started struggling after my big orgasm: I'd gone from being very horny and afraid, to simply being afraid! Arousal was a hell of a drug; it was what had given me the confidence to act on my desires earlier today, and it was likely the key to pulling myself out of this episode of self-doubt. Zoe probably knew this too.

"Well..." I finally answered. "If it's what Zoe Farrow's official guide says, then I guess Ihave to do it."

"Yes, yes! That's the attitude, Tessa!" she beamed, clearly eager to do this with me. "To make it extra fun, how about we turn it into a game? We can't spend more than ten seconds without touching our pussy. First one to cum loses."

Wow, she was serious about this. We would really be masturbating theentire time.

"What does the winner get?" I asked.

"Hmm. I guess we'll find out soon enough." She playfully bit her lip. "So, are you game?"

I took a deep breath. I'd already done this at the park. I could do it again. "Yes, I am."

"Let's go, then!" Without missing a beat, Zoe placed her hand in between her legs and started enthusiastically rubbing her pussy. Judging by the slick noises, I could tell that she was already pretty excited. Then, she began nonchalantly walking down the street while masturbating in full view of all the passersby.

Oh my goodness. Seeing her do this on a public park bench was strange enough, but in the middle of a busy street? Straight-up ridiculous! And the kicker, as always, was that everyone was just allowing it to happen. People were glancing at her, of course --who wouldn't wanna peek at a hot naked girl pleasuring herself like that?-- but nobody appeared to be the slightest bit surprised or angry. It reminded me more of the way you would react to seeing a woman in a beautiful dress, as opposed to, say, a streaker at a sports event.

Retsunn
Retsunn
81 Followers