The Nudist at the Park Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Retsunn
Retsunn
81 Followers

"It's so nice that you have found a friend who shares your hobbies." The shop owner told Zoe in a motherly tone while handing her another necklace to try on.

"Mmm, I know, right?" Zoe answered her in between gasps, stealing a glance at me.

Afterwards, we marched up to the second floor, visiting every single shop that caught our eye, from a trendy record shop to a quiet book outlet, and even a fish store! No matter where we went, everyone seemed happy to let us indulge ourselves in our extremely obscene game of loud, sloppy masturbation.

The closest anyone got to telling us to behave was at the electronics store, where a female employee kindly told us to avoid getting fluids on the laptops. It wasn't like we were planning to in the first place; but to be fair, we did get a bit rowdy after she allowed us to test out the monitors by playing porn on them!

Unfortunately, this was still a Pastoral-sized mall, and thus, we quickly started running out of shops to visit. But Zoe, having saved the best for last, revealed that she had one final spot left to show me: the amusement arcade.

A rush of neon colors and the bleeps and bloops of old-school machines welcomed us as we stepped foot inside the crowded joint. There were arcade games of all types scattered throughout the room, and it didn't take me too long to decide that this was easily the coolest place in all of Pastoral. In some way, it made me nostalgic for a time period that I hadn't even been alive to witness.

"Just so you know, they have a pay-by-the-hour model here." Zoe explained while we shuffled our way through the crowd, hands between our legs. "So we won't have to hide pennies in our pussies or anything like that." She joked. "Unless you want us to, of course."

As we reached the service desk, Zoe began working her magic on one of the employees, and I quietly took in my surroundings. Unlike any other place I'd seen in Pastoral, most people here appeared to be around our age, and that definitely altered the vibe. Was everybody checking us out? Absolutely! I mean, under the neon lights, we looked like characters out of a sexy cyberpunk game-- but something was different about the way they looked at us. It was as if their gazes were full of respect and admiration.

Maybe it was similar to the way I had stared at Zoe in the park?

"Guess what?" Zoe nudged me gently, interrupting my thoughts. "We've got an hour to mess around, so let's- Oh, look! It's free!" She exclaimed, yanking me by the hand towards an immediately recognizable dance platform.

"Oh, this is going to suck." I laughed, following her onto the large metallic platform. I had only played Dance Dance Fever twice in my life, and bombed both times. Hard.

"It's gonna be so bad." She beamed while navigating through the menu on the screen, picking a cheesy pop tune from the 2000s.

The music began, and as we stepped on the first few arrow buttons, one detail became obvious: this game hadn't been designed to be played while masturbating! It only took a minute for things to devolve into total chaos and laughter as we desperately tried to keep up with the beat while edging our swollen pussies.

"We may have just invented a new way of playing Dance Dance Fever..." Zoe huffed and puffed.

"They should make it an Olympic sport." I said, struggling to catch my breath.

By the third track, we had inadvertently started fucking ourselves to the rhythm of the music, and it soon became impossible to distinguish our laughter from our moans of pleasure. It was the most ridiculous scene ever.

As the songs got faster, so did our masturbation. With each movement, our glistening breasts bounced around wildly for everyone to see, unrestrained by any fabric. Unsurprisingly, we quickly began attracting a group of curious bystanders, who were more than happy to watch our very subpar, but fiercely lewd gameplay.

After five or six songs, Zoe and I were completely exhausted and beading with sweat from the intense workout. We had been driven mad by the pleasure, and instead of actually trying to hit the notes, we were just dancing freely while vigorously finger-fucking ourselves.

One of us was gonna cum any second now, and I had a feeling that it was gonna be me. I was putting on a show for the crowd, sticking out my tongue and viciously thrusting my hips back and forth while humping my hand. It was the most shamelessly perverted display of my life, and I didn't even know where it had come from! Even Zoe seemed amazed by it-- her eyes practically glued to me as she panted.

As I approached the point of no return, I closed my eyes and let my desires fully take over.

I got closer.

And closer.

Until suddenly...

"Ahhh, f-fuck~!" Zoe yelled out in ecstasy as her knees buckled and she fell to the floor. Her entire body convulsed as juices began gushing out from her cunt, spraying my legs.

There was silence for a moment.

Holy shit. Had I just made Zoe lose the game?

When the realization hit me, I started jumping up and down in celebration. "I.... I won! I won!"

The small crowd, seemingly infected by my enthusiasm, began clapping for me, despite not fully understanding the situation.

As they cheered me on, I just stood there speechless-- naked and glowing under the lights. This felt like a scenario out of a dream, but it wasn't. This was real life.

Zoe, still on the ground, joined in clapping too. "Congratulations, Tessa...! You beat me once again." She said with a satisfied smile while regaining her breath. "It's official... you are the new queen of edging."

"Why, thank you." I gave her a mock curtsy, proudly accepting my new title. "You put up a great fight."

"Now, regarding your reward..." She shuffled on her knees towards me, until her face was inches away from my crotch. She gave me a devilish grin. "I think you deserve to cum too."

Then, without hesitation, she spread my legs open and plunged her tongue deep into my pussy! A massive wave of pleasure swept over me, and I had to grip the dance platform's safety bar behind me just to stay on my feet. "Zoe~ Ahhhh!" I moaned, completely stunned.

The small crowd, witnessing this new turn of events, continued watching with immense fascination. For them, this was the grand finale of our show.

Zoe picked up the pace, grabbing my ass and pulling me in closer as she aggressively buried her face in my wet cunt. She licked every inch of me with fervent passion, lapping up my juices as if filled with a primal hunger. My body writhed against her, begging for more.

As my moans got increasingly louder, our audience grew exponentially-- more and more interested guys and girls stopping by to watch the unfolding spectacle. By now, I was total mush, and Zoe, sensing that I was about to cum, slowed down a little, choosing to instead plant kisses all over my labia and caressing me with her soft lips. But just as I was starting to get used to this new flow, she suddenly sped up again, beginning one final assault on my clit with her mouth.

And well, that killed me.

As the first wave of orgasmic contractions hit my body, I grabbed Zoe's head and pressed it against my pussy, riding her face with carefree abandon as the pleasure consumed me entirely. But when the second, stronger wave of spasms came, my legs finally gave way, and I collapsed on the floor beside her.

We lay on the dance platform for a while, panting heavily as a few onlookers gathered around us.

"Are you okay?" A bespectacled girl asked us with concern.

We nodded, giving her a weak thumbs up.

"That was badass!" Someone else shouted. Many eagerly agreed.

With the show now over, the crowd soon began to disperse. We remained on the floor, staring at the neon lights on the ceiling as we recovered.

"That was my first time getting eaten out..." I sheepishly admitted to Zoe.

"Really?" She turned her head to me. "If it makes you feel better, that was my first time getting face-fucked." She laughed. "My tongue hurts."

I looked at her and gasped in astonishment. Her hair was totally disheveled, and her face was covered in my juices. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get so rough."

"Don't apologize. Rough is sexy." She declared mischievously as she stood up. "And you know I love sexy." She extended her hand.

I smiled, grabbing onto her hand and pulling myself to my feet. "I think I love sexy too."

...

After cleaning up our wet mess at the dance platform, we exited the arcade. It was night now, and the mall crowd had significantly died down. The atmosphere, however, was as lovely as ever.

"That was the craziest day of my life." I revealed to Zoe as we walked through the quiet mall, our bodies still pleasantly glistening.

"There will be many, many more of those if you begin living as a nudist." She looked at me expectantly. "Will you?"

Would I? Before today, I had believed that I was simply destined to be a boring person for the rest of my life, and the thought of ever being proud and confident like Zoe seemed totally out of the realm of possibility. But today, I had proved the old me wrong. I'd come so far, and felt like a completely new person. Being like Zoe no longer felt like an unattainable dream-- it now was a decision that I could choose to make. And the knowledge that I had the freedom to be whoever I wanted to be filled me with a profound sense of exhilaration.

Ahh, and to think that this had started off as a normal day at the park!

"Yes, I will." I answered her with complete certainty.

Zoe simply smiled. "Great."

"I do have one question, though." I stopped. "Earlier, you said that your official guide had four lessons. But today, you only taught me three... so what's the last one?"

"Oh, right." She locked eyes with me. "Lesson #4 in Zoe Farrow's official guide: being naked is always better with friends."

...

Afterword: Well, there you go-- Chapter 2 at last! I hope you enjoyed it. I'm so sorry for the absurdly long wait-- I wrote and scrapped like four different versions of this chapter before finally making up my mind. I promise that in the future, you won't have to wait nearly as long for new chapters. I still have plenty of ideas for this and many other stories, so I hope you stick around!

Retsunn
Retsunn
81 Followers