The Nudist Camp During Lockdown

Story Info
How we survived, thrived and frolicked.
14.2k words
4.51
18.7k
12

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 03/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers

The last time I wrote about Muriel, Dave and Suzi they were going from strength to strength, their own personal relationships developing and the nudist camp that Dave and Suzi helped Muriel run, now in better shape, both structurally and financially, than it had been for years. Then the Covid 19 pandemic hit and the UK, like much of the rest of the world, went into lockdown. This is the story of how they got on.

It's a long story, with lots of saucy moments rather than hardcore sex, Enjoy!

"Shit, shit, shit." We looked at Muriel as she shouted; the anxieties and uncertainties of the previous few weeks finally boiling over. The three of us were sat in Muriel's cabin, watching the TV news, transfixed, like the rest of the nation, by the unfolding Covid disaster. As we had expected, the government, after weeks of flipping and flopping, had finally announced a lockdown, all but essential businesses to close and nobody to travel unless absolutely necessary.

"I know I should be more concerned with all the poor souls who are getting sick or dying but I just can't believe our bad luck. After years of this place literally falling apart around me we're finally back on our feet and now we have to close." You could see Muriel's anger turning to despair, tears beginning to well up as Suzi pulled her close and comforted her.

I was half watching them and half listening to the news, "They say the government is going to put in a raft of measures to support businesses and workers affected." As I conveyed this message I could see Muriel wasn't convinced, "The support will probably be based on previous year's earnings, which in our case there wasn't any." She had a point but I was trying to stay upbeat and optimistic. "Why don't we wait till all the details are out and we'll see what support we're entitled to and I'm sure between the three of us we can come up with some ideas of something we can do." They both nodded and I went and fetched a bottle of wine from the kitchen, thinking there was no point just sitting around moping.

"Here's to staying healthy and to keeping this place afloat." As I raised a toast, Muriel smiled for the first time in days, hugging us both and thanking us for being there with her.

The next few days were a blur, lots of phone calls cancelling bookings, us trying to find out what the new rules really meant in reality and above all the seemingly inexorable rise in the number of Covid cases and unfortunately Covid deaths.

I think we were all in shock, worried about our families who we could no longer visit and worried about the nudist camp, which was our home, and whether it could survive.

We busied ourselves, Muriel and Suzi dealing with customers and members, many of whom were long term friends of Muriel and thankfully weren't asking for their yearly fees back, not yet anyway. I concentrated on finding out what supports might be available and on the day to day maintenance that still needed to be done.

Muriel was right, she wasn't entitled to any payments but what was good news was that many business taxes and rates were either cancelled or put on hold. Also, although me and Suzi had never really been paid much, getting our food and lodgings plus a couple of bob whenever we needed it; as employees we were entitled to furlough payments, which meant that we were entitled to 80% of our monthly wage, paid by the government.

We had never really hassled Muriel over money, happy to have enough to get by on and seeing working and living at the camp as more of an enjoyable, erotic adventure than a job. We were aware that Muriel had us down as full time employees, for insurance and tax reasons. I was looking forward to having some fun and winding Muriel up a bit.

"So apparently you can claim 80% of our wages from the government, how much do we get paid a month?" I asked Muriel as we were all sat around having breakfast.

In the months and months we'd spent with Muriel, through some of the wildest, happiest, naked sexual shenanigans imaginable, I had never seen Muriel lost for words or look embarrassed, but now she was.

We let her stew for a short while before Suzi couldn't keep a straight face anymore, bursting out laughing and hugging Muriel before saying. "We knew you were cooking the books a bit to help keep this place stay afloat, we didn't mind. Now it might be beneficial."

Smiling sheepishly she said "You earn £1100 a month each, I claimed a lot of it back for food and lodgings, I think I might have you're pay slips around somewhere." I think we were both in a bit of shock at the amount. I did some quick maths and said, "That's £880 a month you'll get for each of us which will definitely help keep the wolf from the door." Before adding "I'm more upset that Suzi was getting paid the same as me, after all I'm the big balls of the operation."

"David darling, as delightful as your big balls are, Suzi's beautiful face, tits and fanny are far more appealing." Muriel was back to herself.

She explained that her accountant was an old friend from when they were all hippies and that she'd get onto him to sort it all out. "He's a bit of an old lech but harmless enough." We smiled at each other, every old friend of Muriel's we'd heard about, male and female, were described in terms of their sexual behavior, lecherous, tart, slapper etc. Each one we'd met had been charming if a bit quirky. "He's been threatening to visit ever since he read about Suzi's Lady Godiva outing,"

The £1100 only existed on an accountant's spreadsheet but now, even after deductions, we'd be getting a nice chunk of money coming in every month. Myself and Suzi, despite Muriel's objections, immediately decided we'd split the money three ways.

It was a relief to know about the money and that we wouldn't be homeless or penniless. We weren't surprised that once we knew our own situation was going to be ok that Muriel's attention turned to how to help others and maybe have some fun along the way.

It seemed from the news and from the net that those who could work from home would be encouraged to do so and had a short period of time in which to relocate closer to family if they wished to. We were sat around in the office talking about this when the phone rang; as Muriel answered it and began to listen, a smile crept across her face.

"How lovely to hear from you."

"What? Yes of course you can, it will be wonderful to see you."

"Yes, we had it upgraded only a few weeks ago."

"Wonderful, see you tomorrow about 11."

We looked at Muriel expectantly, her grin widening by the second. "Do you remember Ann, James' sister? She was one of the models for James' Riebicke-esqe photo shoot last year."

I found myself smiling and felt a stirring in my groin, "Of course I remember her, very pretty blond girl, really bubbly personality."

"Not to mention that she had a great ass and tits and that she gave you a blowjob." Suzi said this with a smirk on her face.

I smiled back, "Oh yeah I nearly forgot that. Anyway it was you who told her to give me the blowjob whilst you were wrestling naked with Jenna, and James was taking near Gynecological pictures of you."

Suzi smiled as if to say touché, "God that was hot, those photos didn't leave much to the imagination did they." I watched as Suzi bit her bottom lip and squeezed her legs together at the memory.

"Well anyway." Muriel said, breaking the spell, "Ann has asked if she can rent out one of the chalets for the lockdown, says she couldn't bear to be cooped up with her three brothers and father, but doesn't want to be too far away either.

She says she's able to work from home as long as we have good Wi-Fi, which we do now."

Muriel had been opposed to spending money on good broadband, arguing that people preferred not to be bothered with such things when on holiday, after much haranguing we had convinced her otherwise.

"She's coming tomorrow at 11 with her boyfriend."

"Bad luck Dave. I wonder if I should give her boyfriend a blowjob, I mean fairs fair." It was my turn to smirk.

The next day was unseasonably damp and cold for late March, with the temperature never creeping much above zero and even Muriel forgoing her usual early morning naked jaunt. We just sat around chatting and waited for Ann

She arrived just before eleven in a white van with BJ's Audio-Visual Services emblazoned on the side. We just smiled at each other and shook our heads. Ann got out first and was bursting with energy, almost tripping over her full length wool coat as she ran towards Muriel, arms spread for a big embrace. Muriel is a very loving, touchy-feely sort of person but I think even she was a bit taken aback.

When they broke the embrace Ann was still a bit high, talking rapidly. "Oh Muriel I've so wanted to meet you all again and thank you for all that you did for me and this blasted lockdown has given me the perfect opportunity to meet you all again and to build my business and I was hoping you would all be naked and I..."

"And who is this handsome chap?" Muriel interrupted her, as much to let her take a breath as anything else.

Ann turned around and smiled at the man standing a few feet behind her, a slightly embarrassed, shy grin on his face. "This everybody is Barry John Murphy, my wonderful boyfriend and technical whiz, known to one and all as BJ."

We all said hi and then it was mine and Suzi's turn for a joint Ann hug, Suzi unable to stop from whispering "trust you to have a boyfriend called BJ." I think the three of us laughing helped to bring Ann back down to earth.

We had only met Ann for the one day when she had come to model for her brother James, but it had been such a wonderfully intimate and memorable day that her enthusiasm and joy at meeting us all again didn't seem misplaced as Muriel ushered us all in out of the cold and offered refreshments.

"Who wants tea, who wants coffee, who wants wine?"

"I really shouldn't but if you're all having wine then I will." Said Ann. We never seemed to need encouragement and the wine was duly poured, only BJ having tea as he might have to drive again later.

"So how have you been, you look wonderful. What are you up too that you can work so easily from home?" As Suzi asked this Ann seemed a little hesitant, as if thinking what to say.

"Well it's a long story. You know when I was here last year was my first time modeling?" We all nodded before Muriel added "You were a complete natural, born to do it, not just physically but in your heart and soul also."

Ann visibly perked up "Well I was on such a high afterwards that I decided I wanted to be a full time model. I discussed it with James and with my father, who helpfully pointed out that being only 5''1' and with my tits and ass, that I was never going to be a fashion model." Ann giggled at this before continuing, "My dad also pointed out that there were a lot of unscrupulous characters in the modeling game and that I needed to be careful. James told him he was way behind the times and that many models now managed and promoted themselves, having their own websites and such. He said he'd been contacted by a local girl, who was a friend of a friend, who was doing just that and that she wanted James to take some high class photos of her for her website. Why didn't I come along and talk to her." Ann stopped and took a sip of her wine and just looked at us as if everything was now obvious.

"So you have your own website and you model on that?" Muriel asked her.

"Sort of. It turned out that Mel, the other model, had been a cam girl for a couple of years but now had a fans account as well. She said she wanted to stand out from many of the other sites that were out there and that's what she wanted James' help with. He showed her some of the photos he had taken of you Muriel and of the modeling that we had all done when we came here. She thought they were beautiful and just what she was looking for, 'naughty but arty at the same time' I think she said.

We got talking and got on really well, I told her I was interested in modeling and asked her how she'd gotten into it and what sort of thing she did on cam. She seen some of James' photos of me and couldn't believe that was my first time modeling. She said she had never thought of being a model but when she was stuck for money a friend had suggested cam work. An ex boyfriend use to watch them so she knew what the girls got up to. She said most of the girls looked bored shitless, rubbing their dry clits or sticking things up their holes, but some were better actresses or maybe actually enjoying it and they seemed to get more tips and made more money. She said the good cam sites help you build a profile and that she started off with just her mobile phone and in her first week she made £200 and has never looked back. She then asked did we want to see a recording of one of her cam shows."

Ann took another sip of her wine, the smile on her face telling us she was warming to her story and enjoying teasing us with where the story was going.

"Mel chose one of her recordings that she said turned out to be a good show. She started off just sat in a see-through top, providing revealing glimpses of some sexy underwear. As viewer signed in and posted messages Mel was talking back to them, saying hello and asking how their day was going. Some were saying things were bad and she would sympathize with them and smile like she really cared; others would post cruder things and she would laugh sexily and tell them off. Automated messages would pop up saying that for a certain amount of tips or tokens she would do certain things. She started by slowly removing her shirt, then massaging her boobs through her bra, then removing the bra and pinching her nipples, all the time talking to her audience and looking like she was enjoying it.

She stopped the video and asked if we got the idea, we said that we did but then me, being the cheeky cow that I am, asked if there was more to see. I was interested, and to be honest, a bit turned on.

James seemed a bit embarrassed and mumbled something about meeting another client. I said I was in no rush and would see him later. After he left Mel said to me, 'You're a bit of a bold one aren't you, do you think you could do this kind of work?'

I said I thought I could and Mel said that she thought I had the most gorgeous, cheeky smile and a great personality and that I'd do really well at it, make a lot of money. 'there's a lot of girls on here with great bodies like yours but your face and the way it lights up when you're being cheeky is a seller'.

She showed me more of her recording which ended up with her frigging herself to a very believable orgasm and then licking her fingers. 'I got paid when I first made it, now anyone on the cam site can buy it for 400 tokens and anyone on my fan site gets it for free for a monthly fee. That's how it works' She said each token was worth 5p to her, so for 400 she got £20

Mel gave me a lovely smile before saying 'I think you're a saucy tart and just fancy showing your tits off and that's ok but this is a business and its work. You have to remember that. Your time and your body are your commodity and you're selling it, don't give it away. What with the cam's, my fan site and other social media I can put in ten hour days, I'm making good money but I can't do it forever'.

She said she was on cam in an hour and had to get ready, did I want to stay around and see what happened, I said I did and followed her through to her bedroom. She did her makeup and decided what to wear, all the time talking and telling me about the cams and her site. She said she tried to go on the same time each day as she had about thirty regulars who tuned in for her, with other members and guest's coming and going. 'Sometimes if it's a good show, or if there's a lot of members online, I can have up to 150 people watching me, that's when you make the good money.'

She'd dressed in a basque and stockings and said she didn't normally wear this but was just in the mood, I thought she looked gorgeous. We went through to another bedroom which had been converted to a studio with a big king-sized bed in the middle, mirrors on one wall and there were lights and about four different cameras set up."

As Ann said this she turned to BJ and gave him a lovely, warm smile, obviously quite proud of what we presumed was his handy work. She took her time sipping some more wine, smiling cheekily. "Will I tell you what happened next?" We all nodded, intrigued and I think excited to see where this story went.

"Mel sat at a desk and clicked on her computer, a large screen on the wall also came on and then she told me to take a seat to the side so I couldn't be seen by the camera she was in front of.

I was watching between the big screen and Mel as messages started coming through. 'hi missi, looking sexy, how are you today.' It was the first time I'd realized she didn't use her real name. Mel perked up and started answering, 'Hi bigdave, I'm good, been busy all day, now I'm just going to relax and enjoy myself on here.'

It went on like this for a few minutes, until someone posted 'how much to see your tits today.' Same as always Mel answered, '100 tokens for a quick flash, 400 to sit here topless and 800 to put nipple clamps on. All my costs are on my whiteboard.'

A few people quickly chipped in to pay 100 and Mel pulled her basque down and showed her lovely boobs, pinching a nipple hard and groaning before covering up again. She turned and looked at me, 'enjoying the show?' As I nodded, people started messaging asking who she was talking to. An unspoken question passed between us and Mel turned back to the camera, a big, almost wicked grin on her face. 'I have a beautiful and very sexy friend with me today who wondered what I got up to when I was talking to you pervy lot, who wants to meet her?'

Within seconds thirty or so messages popped up on the screen, 'yes please' 'what's her name.' etc. Mel played a drum roll with her fingers on the desk 'ladies and gentlemen I give you the girl with the sexiest smile, the perkiest tits and the tightest ass in England, Lady Annabel'

I moved my chair next to hers and waved at the camera, unable to stifle my giggle as my face looked back at me from the screen. The messages went wild, 'you're sexy' 'lovely smile' 'show us your tits' 'show us your cunt'. I was a bit taken aback and Mel put her microphone on silent and asked me if I was ok, I said I was and she said she knew I'd be popular and to just try and relax and go with it. She turned the sound back on and told the viewers to calm down or they'd frighten me away.

They started asking me questions, 'how old are you'-20, 'do you prefer men or women'-they are both sexy, 'do you take it up the bum' I just smiled at that and tapped my nose. Mel put the sound on silent again and told me I was amazing and a complete natural. She asked me did I want to have a bit of fun and make some money. Without hesitation I said yes. I was loving it.

We were now up to nearly 100 viewers and growing quickly. 'Kiss her, how much for you to kiss her' flashed up on the screen. Mel leant in and placed a gentle kiss on my cheek, whispering into my ear to tell her to stop if I felt uncomfortable, turning back to the camera she teased them, 'is that the sort of kiss you meant?' Lots of no's flashed up on the screen along with the usual abuse about us being fucking lesso's and such like.

Mel continued the tease, 'so you mean kissing kissing, like on the lips and everything?' 'well I don't know about that, Lady Annabel is a cam virgin and has never kissed a girl before.'

The screen was going wild, 150 viewers and they all seemed to buy into the show, messages arriving quicker than I could read, even Mel seemed surprised, whispering to me that this was getting massive.

Biggalute
Biggalute
243 Followers