The Nudist Camp During Lockdown

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'What do you think Lady Annabel, would it be ok if I kissed you?' I just smiled and tried to look innocent before slowly nodding. We were up to 200 viewers and Mel quickly typed on the computer, 1000 tokens for Lady Annabel's first girl/girl kiss flashed up on the screen. Within a few minutes we reached our target, a low 'wow' escaping Mel's lips.

She zoomed the camera in so my face looked huge on the screen before slowly leaning in and tentatively placing her lips to mine. Her lips were warm and soft and I felt a thrill go through me, my own lips parting to allow Mel's tongue in. I unconsciously lifted my hand and caressed Mel's face, my body warming and my mind swimming as our kiss became more passionate. Off screen Mel's hand was pushing between my legs towards my sex, my legs parting to help her. Suddenly she stopped the kiss and pulled back, both of us flushed and breathless as we looked at the screen, 'I think you pervy lot got your monies worth there, we both need a drink' Mel managed to chortle, before standing and leaving the room, me following every sexy wiggle of her ass as she did so.

I was reading the comments and trying to answer the questions. 'Was that really your first time kissing a girl'-yes, which as we all know was a lie. 'Did you enjoy it'-yes it was fucking amazing, which was the truth.

Mel returned with two glasses of wine and we sat there smiling and laughing as we read the screen and our viewing numbers went up. 'Is it the same for Annabel to stand up and turn around as it is for you Missi.' Seeing my confused look Mel explained that it was 100 tokens for her to stand up so they could see all of her, "Do you think you could stand and give us a twirl for 100 Lady Annabel?' 'I think I could Missi but only if the tokens come in the next two minutes.'

I was getting the hang of this and the tokens came in almost immediately. I stood and walked towards the bed so the camera could see all of me. I was wearing light blue tight jeans and a fitted jumper that showed my small waist and boobs off well. I was smiling the whole time, really enjoying myself as I pulled the jumper a little tighter so my boobs stuck out even more, I turned slowly and bent ever so slightly forward, knowing my ass looked great in those jeans. As I walked back to my chair Mel blew me an air kiss which could be seen by everyone, her wink and smile couldn't.

Mel wrote on a piece of paper and passed it to me, 'how far do you want to go, we can make a lot of money tonight.' I wasn't even thinking about the money, just loving the whole bizarre experience. I wrote my reply and passed it to Mel, her eyes and face lighting up as she read it, 'As far as you can go.'

Mel spoke directly into the camera, a genuine grin on her face, 'I think Lady Annabel is enjoying the attention you're giving her, she's decided to stay around and be my little play thing. This is very special, Lady Annabel's first show and my first girl/girl show. Type in your requests and we'll tell you how much."

The first request up took me by surprise but Mel took it in her stride, 'fuck her ass with your 12'' dildo' Mel just laughed and said 'trust you Pete, she'd never walk straight again. Let's start off with something milder'

I was trying to follow all the messages and requests on the screen and the viewers seemed to respond to my genuine reactions, I was laughing at some and my looks of shock at others. Mel started kissing my neck making me quiver, as she nibbled at my ear she whispered, 'I want to fuck your brains out, some of it on camera, but mostly in my bed afterwards, do you trust me?'

I was so turned on I could hardly nod, I turned my head to kiss her but she pulled back and started typing furiously. As she was typing '2000 to remove her knickers' I stopped her and said to the camera 'I'm not wearing any knickers, never do.' This, as you can imagine, got a great response.

We had nearly 600 viewers and Mel said they'd pay for whatever we wanted to do. She took total control which the audience seemed to like and as the tokens came in she told me to take my jumper off. I was only wearing a plain bra but everyone seemed to like it. As I watched myself on the screen I found myself sitting more upright which had the effect of pushing my boobs out more, not that they needed it. Mel told me to take my bra off, whispering to do it slowly and sexily.

I'm a 32c but on my frame they look bigger and thankfully they're still very perky, bouncing of their own accord when I took my hands away. My nips are only small but were hard and when Mel tweaked them it felt electric, my breath catching and my muscles tensing. I was still smiling and someone asked did I ever stop smiling? My smile widened as I replied, 'not when I'm enjoying myself.'

Someone typed 'put the clamps on her, that'll stop her smiling.' 'good idea' Mel answered and she stood up and fetched a plastic box full of her toys from beside the bed, bending slowly so the camera got a good shot of her ass as she did so.

3000 for the clamps Mel typed, quietly telling me to act innocent and scared. I'd never done anything like it before so the acting scared came easily. Mel placed the first one on and the sharp pain caused me to yelp, but it was like no other pain I'd ever felt, a feeling in my core saying 'that's quite nice.'

'She's still smiling, tighten them more.' Popped up on the screen. Mel looked at me as if to ask was this ok, I nodded and spoke to the screen, 'they feel wonderful and are making me wet.' It wasn't a lie.

Mel typed '500 for each turn of the screw.' Whispering to me that the audience loved it when they were directing things. The tokens flooded in and Mel actually counted out loud and said 'take that bitch'as she turned the screws, telling me quietly to tell her when to stop.

I didn't tell her to stop. What with the whole situation, the camera's, the audience, the pain, Mel's dirty talking, I was in ecstasy and completely losing it. Mel must have sensed this and started flicking my nipples, a completely new sensation that took me over the edge, an incredible orgasm crashing through me.

As I caught my breath and opened my eyes Mel told me to read the screen, loads of messages saying it was the sexiest, most amazing thing they'd ever seen. Mel said she agreed with them and that she'd be going off line shortly so she could get to know me better, which got a great response. I was coming back to my senses and thanked everyone for watching me and said I had one more treat for them. Slowly standing up I showed them the big wet stain on my jeans where I had cum, Mel shook her head and laughed before placing her face close to the camera and licking her lips, then she clicked off."

I think we were all a bit stunned, Suzi being the first to break the silence, "I knew you were a bit of an exhibitionist but that sounds fucking awesome, insane even, how much did you make?"

"We made over £400 each and we were only on for an hour."

"Wow"

"And did she fuck your brains out?" As I asked this Suzi gave me a 'trust you' glare, I just smiled and shrugged as if to say, what?

"Did she ever, it was amazing and she really did have a 12'' dildo."

We all laughed but Muriel looked serious, as if something was bothering her. Eventually she said "And you do this all of your own volition, nobody is forcing you?" Muriel's eyes fell on BJ as she was saying this and he visibly shrank under her gaze. Ann caught her gist and moved closer to Muriel, taking her hands and looking straight into her face. "I do this because I actually love it. I decide what I do, when I do it. The only person who ever takes money from me is the bloody taxman. This is legit work and a legit business."

It was obvious from the way Ann looked at Muriel that she really cared what Muriel thought, you could feel the tension. A smile crept across Muriel's face as she pulled Ann in for a Muriel hug. "I think it's marvelous and if you can make £400 for an hours work I might take it up myself, not that anyone would want to see my saggy old boobs."

We all smiled at this, Ann more than anyone as she said, "You'd be surprised. I was actually thinking that you lot should take up something like it." We all looked at her questioningly but Ann was warming to her subject.

"Suzi, if she wanted to, could make a killing on the cams. With her face and her body she'd be a star, although I don't think she's as big a tart as me, so maybe not."

"Is that a challenge?" Suzi asked, a slight blush to her face.

"Maybe." Ann replied, smiling, her eyes virtually undressing Suzi. "Sorry Dave, men are not allowed on the cams, not on the site I use anyway, although some girls put up boy/girl videos for sale. As for you Muriel I think you'd be a star whatever you do but I think you'd get bored sitting there with your legs open, diddling yourself.

What I was actually thinking about was a fans site, dedicated to the naturist life style, where you would have lots of cameras set up around the place that would film you when you're naked and just doing normal things. I think there'd be a big, varied audience for that. Some genuinely interested in naturism, others that are just voyeurs."

Seeing the skeptical looks on our faces, Ann continued, "People would love to see Muriel first thing in the morning. Smiling in nothing but her birthday suit, showing how wonderful and natural it all is. Then if Dave walks into the kitchen with his big dick sticking up, as I'm sure he does, then either Suzi or Muriel can give it a slap and tell him to put it away."

We smiled and Suzi said, "You sure BJ hasn't already put secret cameras up?"

"No he hasn't but you're just natural and I can imagine this happening."

"It happens regularly." Suzi said, laughing and blowing me a kiss.

"So what do you think, do you think you'd be interested in a fans site?" Ann's question put us on the spot and as I looked from Suzi to Muriel I could sense something pass between them, smiles forming on both their faces and Muriel saying "I think that could be fun," and Suzi nodding and smiling even more.

"What about you Dave?" We all looked at BJ, it was virtually the first time he'd spoken. I was about to explain that I was fairly laid back about things and happy to go along with whatever the girls wanted when Ann beat me to it, "Dave will happily flash his todger for the camera, won't you Dave." I gave a snarky smile and was struggling to come up with a smart answer, Suzi, Ann's and Muriel's giggling not helping matters. BJ just looked at me as if to say 'you poor bastard.'

"I'm so glad you're going to do it, I got BJ to bring along a lot of extra equipment in case you said yes, he's even brought a video camera you can film yourself with as you walk about, it'll broadcast live if you want it to."

"If your Wi-Fi's good enough that is." BJ said. Muriel explained about the new Wi-Fi and BJ said we should try it out. He went to his van and brought a very fancy looking hand held camera with him. He was in his element as he pointed out all the buttons and explained it was top of the range, 4k and could even film at night. We all just nodded, I think as taken with the new BJ as with his camera.

He quickly set it up and all our faces were soon up on the computer as he scanned the room, Ann even lifting her jumper and flashing her boobs at the camera. BJ just smiled and shook his head and said he needed to test the signal outside to see how far away we could take the camera.

"Wonderful idea." Said Muriel, abruptly standing and linking her arm through his. "I'll show you the campsite and you can show me how to play with your gadget." We all looked on in amusement as she guided him out the door, a slightly nervous look on his face.

"Poor thing," Suzi said, "Muriel can take a bit of getting use too."

We were nodding at this when I added, "I bet she strips off as soon as she's outside, just for the fun of it and to see how BJ reacts."

Suzi didn't agree, "It's too bloody cold, even for Muriel."

"We'll see."

I went and got us more wine, Ann saying to make hers a small one as she might get too carried away on her cam later if she was pissed. "I'd like to see that." Suzi said, giving Ann the same sort of 'I want to fuck you stare' that Ann had given her earlier.

A huge grin crossed Ann's face as she said "I'm so glad I've moved here."

I raised another toast and had to adjust the tenting in my trousers before sitting down.

Ann told us how she'd met BJ and what a solid guy he was and how fond of him she was, "He just seems to understand me, doesn't try to stop me being myself but is able to calm me and make me feel loved."

"Does it ever bother him, you being on cam or on your site?"

Ann blushed a little but couldn't stop herself from smiling as she said, "I'm wicked, sometimes when he's not working I make him sit behind the camera and watch me. I get totally carried away, saying and doing things that people haven't even paid for, my eyes fixed on his as I stick a big dildo down my throat and tell those watching that I really need a real dick. Poor BJ is ready to burst by the time I finish and the sex afterwards is so fucking hot."

"God that is fucking hot, no wonder he doesn't mind you being a cam model." I think this came out of Suzi's mouth before she had a chance to think, the excitement in her voice making her grin sheepishly as myself and Ann pretended to be shocked.

The conversation continued to be racy, with us telling Ann about the summer fair and Suzi riding a horse as Lady Godiva, "You were starkers on a horse in front of hundreds of people, that's fucking wild." Ann shook her head in disbelief as she said this.

"It gets better. Muriel was naked on another horse up ahead of us, but Mike, our neighbor and one of Muriel's beaus, was leading that horse and he has a lot more experience. Poor Dave led my horse dressed as a centurion." Suzi started laughing as she said this. "We had to put another band of material onto the skirt to stop Dave's dick sticking out."

"The problems I have." I said smiling.

"Anyway it was a real family day, lots of cheering and a great atmosphere. The horse got scared and started to bray and buck. I was petrified and Dave just managed to hold him so I could get off, the crowd getting a great view of my ass as I slid off. Someone took the horse away and Dave asked if I wanted to leave, but it was only a short distance to the end so I decided to carry on on foot. The crowd was brilliant, cheering and applauding, completely surrounding us but giving us space as we walked. I could feel all their eyes on me even more than when I was on the horse. I loved it. We got to the end and they applauded again. Dave smiled cheekily and said I should take a bow. I knew what this would show but I couldn't stop myself, bowing and bending further than I needed. When I straightened the people behind me clapped again, I turned and bowed to them, giving the rest of the crowd a great view. I held it for a few seconds this time, knowing all eyes were on my ass crack and my sopping pussy."

Ann's mouth was open, "You fucking tart, you're worse than me." Just as Suzi was about to say something the computer screen came to life.

Muriel's smiling face filled the screen, even without make-up she looked beautiful and radiant on the screen, her classic high cheekbones and English rose colouring were made to be filmed and photographed.

The camera zoomed out slowly, showing a completely naked Muriel, her smile widening as she slowly pirouetted around, allowing the camera to see all of her. Muriel was in her early fifties but her slim, almost boyish figure combined with the good posture that she said was beaten into them at finishing school meant that she looked fit and fabulous. The camera zoomed back in and stopped, showing just her shoulders and face, she began to speak.

"Hello and welcome to my naturist fan site. My name is Muriel and me and my friends are fortunate enough to live a nudist life style in the beautiful British countryside. By subscribing to my site you will get to see our daily naked lives. We will also talk to you and answer any questions you may have. As I'm sure you've noticed by my nipples"

Muriel stopped talking and giggled as the camera briefly zoomed in on her long, very erect nipples, "It is rather cold today so I must keep moving, follow me and I'll show you some of where I live."

Muriel set off, BJ letting her get a few feet ahead so he could film her walking, "Tart, she's definitely wiggling her ass more than normal." Suzi said in a jokey manner, "I think she's up the other end of the camp site, in that small garden you and her planted in the autumn." I nodded my agreement and concentrated on the screen, enjoying Muriel's ass.

She stopped and turned to the camera, "This is a new garden that we started last year, but as you can see it's already coming along nicely. This is my favorite winter shrub, I don't know its proper name but we call it Arrowwood." Muriel was pointing to a smallish shrub with delicate pink flowers on it. She bent at the hips and started to smell the flowers, seemingly unaware, although I know she wasn't, that her ass cheeks had separated and everything was on show. She straightened and turned back to face the camera, a glow to her face, "It has the most wonderful fragrance, even in winter. It's small now but I think it'll grow to about ten feet." She smiled at the camera again before continuing "I hope you've enjoyed this small insight into my naturist life style and that you'll join up and see how my friends and I live our lives, it's not all gardening you know." She gave a very sexy, knowing smile and winked, "Bye for now." She blew a kiss and after a few moments the screen went blank.

We all sat there a little lost for words, Ann eventually saying "Well I'd sign up just for the views in the garden." We all smiled at this before Suzi said, "Do you think she did that all off the top of her head, unscripted and unplanned."

I nodded before saying "I think so, she just a complete natural. She manages to combine a relaxed wholesomeness with an incredible sexuality."

Ann laughed, "When did you become so articulate."

"I know what you mean; normally he'd just rub his dick like an ape and say 'I'd like to fuck that'.

I stuck my tongue out at the two laughing women before all our attentions turned to Muriel and BJ who were coming through the door. Muriel was still naked and smiling broadly, her face alight with the cold and the excitement. Ann gave BJ a thumbs up and he smiled, whether because of the Wi-Fi or something else I'm not sure.

Suzi stood and embraced Muriel, "You were incredible, did you just make that up off the top of your head?"

"I did. I considered winking at the camera with my asshole when I was bent over, but decided to do it with my eye at the end." When we all stopped laughing Muriel said, "That was so exhilarating and exciting I want to do it every day. How did it look on the screen?"

"Brilliant." Ann said, "The quality was great and you were mesmerizing."

Muriel went and put a dressing gown on to warm up a bit, when she returned she said, "So what do we do now, can we post it online?"

"We could but there's no real point." BJ said. "Firstly I need to set Ann up in her cabin so she can broadcast tonight. After she's finished I can come back here and set up your site, get you a paywall and then you're good to go. We can post that as your intro video and I can show you how to add content yourself."

"Wonderful, why don't you both come back for a celebratory meal and we can do it after, if we're not too jolly."

It turned out Ann wanted to rent two cabins, one to live in and one as a studio to film in. I helped them carry their gear in and then left them to get ready, Ann telling me the cam site she was on and to make sure we all watched later.