All Comments on 'The Nudist Colony'

by MrIllusion

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nude recreation venues haven't been called "nudist colonies" since the 40's or 50's. There are sanctioned nude beaches as well as full service resorts and campgrounds and they are referred to as such. The large majority are family oriented. There are also nude residential communities with year round residents. Such communities are comprised of single family homes and condominiums. The recreational venues and the residential areas are not unlike regular "textile" sites except guests and residents are uusually nude.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, that felt like the story ended before the best part happened.

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518over 2 years ago

Great story. Well written with very interesting characters. I usually shy away from nudist stories because most are not plausible, but this one seemed very realistic, which made it hotter. Loved the epilogue and hope there’s a follow up chapter in the works.

James7594James7594over 2 years ago

Loved the way it flowed as well as the promise it showed in that last part. I would really love to read what happens next, especially if you plan to write more about how much Milla loves sucking as well as the combination between the three! That would be a fun read!

MiddlesonMiddlesonover 2 years ago

You definitely need to continue this story!!!!!

That was a hot little read and good story⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

awesome and i love curios redheads

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The cum on the face was a little strange imo. Over all I like the idea of the story but the execution seemed to be lacking. Thanks for sharing with us.

WyldWyzerdWyldWyzerdover 2 years ago

Absolutely needs another chapter!!

AmeOokamiAmeOokamiover 2 years ago

This story was very well written, the descriptions and analogies were astonishing. Really hoping for a part two, it was a lot of fun to read, especially because I could imagine myself being Ken.

dezzirabledezzirableover 2 years ago

Very very hot story, loved it

KumakunshuKumakunshuabout 2 years ago

I want more! Excellently done, 5⭐!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I read go almost the end of page one, once it got uncomfortable for him if it was me, Ida just left and gone home.

Go easy on yourself, get a hooker, stay single and quit worrying about women. Them and their method of getting along using their lady parts to control people has turned me off anything to do with them. And I'm a hetero male married along time and I want nothing to do with my wife for that reason. She can go screw anyone or anything she wants and at least I know ill never catch what she ends up with. I can just see her telling her friends or family of her illness and gets to the part where I won't even touch her. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Rangerider98201Rangerider98201over 1 year ago

I enjoyed the story. I am not a fan of anal sex, so I appreciated that you didn't linger on that topic too much.

As a nudist, there was one place you definitely went wrong. That was your use of the term "Nudist COLONY". They don't exist. As Cyberweasel89 pointed out, you were talking about a nudist RESORT. Since your language style suggest you are British, I would have thought you would have known that. Since nudism/naturists are much more prominent in Europe than they are in the US. Especially since Europeans are much more open about nudity than in the US or middle east.

Overall not a bad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I read it twice. I liked it the second time just as much as the first time. 5 stars.

SiodisSiodisover 1 year ago

Keep this going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was going on so well and then abruptly, it was wham bam thank you mam end. Still 4 stars though!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous