The Nudist Father-in-Law Ch. 02

Story Info
A taboo relationship takes an even kinkier turn.
7.5k words
4.68
36k
66

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 08/26/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a continuation of my previous work, the Nudist Father-in-Law. Thanks to kenjisato for the editing help).

Jenni lay in the guest room bed with Douglass, in a post-coital haze. Her father-in-law gave her the fucking she'd been craving--passionate, forceful, dirty, and hot. Having embraced the nudist lifestyle together, and then having an open, sexual relationship, meant the next few days alone could be a lot of fun. She had every intention of moving back to the master bedroom for the night, but at that moment, she was content to just lie there. Then, she heard her phone ring from back in the living room. She bounded up to retrieve it, and saw it was her husband, Bryan, calling.

"Hey, was the trip okay?" she said, somewhat sleepily.

"Yeah, it all went pretty smoothly. Everything good at home? My father settling in okay?" he asked.

"Oh yeah, he's feeling right at home by now." More than you know, she thought.

"He's not..." There was a pause. "Making you feel uncomfortable, is he?"

To be honest, he had made her uncomfortable. In the heat of their lovemaking, she asked for a pounding so hard from his oversized cock, that she was quite sore. In the future, they should probably ease into it a little more.

She decided to play it coy. "Uncomfortable, how?"

"Being naked all the time," he replied.

"Oh, that. No, it's perfectly fine. In fact, it feels completely normal for us to just be naked." Should I have said that, she thought.

"Us? You're becoming a nudist, too?"

Did she sense bemusement, almost derision in his voice? "Maybe a little," she said. "It just feels weird to be prudish, when all I need to do is grab a towel from the linen closet. I'm sorry, is that okay?"

"I guess it doesn't bother me, it's just a little odd to have my wife and dad walking around nude together." There was an awkward pause. "Does he like, get a little hard?"

"Bryan!"

"Okay, okay. Just wondering if you need to clear things off the shelves, if he's swinging around with it straight out."

"How big do you think he gets?"

"It was just a joke! I don't want to imagine! I guess if he were to get erections, he'd get 'em on beaches with all those hot women around."

"And I'm not hot?"

"Oh, of course, you are! It's just I feel a woman probably has to be toned and fit to have enough confidence to walk around like that."

Now she was hurt, and felt the need to needle him.

"Well if you must know, we're pretty much naked all the time now, and yes, he'll randomly get a little erect from time to time. We just ignore it. It goes away on its own." This was a lie, of course. He got hard when she masturbated in front of him, and his seed dribbling down her thigh was evidence it doesn't 'go away on its own.'

"Well, be careful he doesn't poke your eye out or anything."

"And I'll call a doctor if they last longer than four hours."

"You can probably help him take care of that from the other room."

"Yeah, an all 'hands on dick' situation."

That got a good laugh out of him, and her too. "You expect me to also be nude with you two?"

"I don't expect you to, but I think you'd really enjoy it."

There was a pause.

"You understand how it could make me feel a little self-conscious?"

"Why, because your penis is smaller? It's a hood ornament, what does it matter?" Jenni meant it. They come in all shapes and sizes, and she'd never seen a real correlation between the quality of fuck and the size of the dick. In truth, though, her fantasies often go back to an absolutely enormous cock giving her a hard pounding. Though Douglass's cock just gave her one of the best fucks of her life, she couldn't imagine having that inside her on a near-daily basis.

"I love the feeling of you inside me, it's a great husband dick."

"As opposed to a bull dick?" he retorted.

"Do you want to talk about this now?" she asked. A few months ago, Jenni and Bryan watched some porn together. They mutually gravitated towards some threesome material--two women on a man, two men on a woman. They followed it up with some dirty talk and fantasy, and at least a little curiosity of including another person, if the situation was just right. Although, Bryan got a little apprehensive about having another guy, and if he would 'measure up.' She said he would probably be comparable, if not bigger, than the other guy. However, in the moment, Jenni wondered aloud what a big 'bull dick' would feel like. Bryan became awkward and changed the conversation; Jenni didn't push it any further.

"When we were messing around the other night, did I make you self-conscious?" she asked.

"I guess, a little," he said.

"I'm sorry if I did. Just because I was wondering what a big bull dick would feel like, doesn't mean I want to run out on you. And if we're a little curious about spicing things up with someone else, it doesn't mean I don't want to live my life with you. I don't mind what you do when you're away, I know you'll come home."

"Yeah, I just didn't imagine that the other person would be my dad."

"Can we talk about this when you're home?"

"Sure, sorry, I know it's late where you are, goodnight."

"Goodnight, love you."

The conversation unnerved Bryan a little. He didn't really mind if his father saw his wife naked. In fact, it bemused him a little. He always thought she was self-conscious about her body, and would never have the confidence to just be casually nude. And it's not like his dad wasn't seeing his fair share of hotter women out there, he assumed. But then it dawned on him that Jenni was constantly around his dad's gigantic penis. And what exactly was she implying with 'I don't mind what you do when you're away, I know you'll come home?' Did she know that Bryan had had a brief affair with a coworker?

This indiscretion happened a little over six months ago. Jenni and Bryan's sex life was in a somewhat rough patch. Over the years, Jenni's libido and desire kept going up. If possible, she would like to have sex daily. And now, normal, vanilla sex was not her taste. She wanted it long, rough, and dirtier than he was comfortable with. After a night of lovemaking, he could tell she felt a little disappointed, and could detect a fake orgasm every now and then.

With that disappointment, came extra pressure on Bryan--who then sexually performed worse as a result, and on and on it went. Bryan started searching for excuses to not have sex, even taking on more work travel than absolutely necessary. Both of them were now sexually unfulfilled. She met that desire with her toys; for him, a coworker made a pass during a work trip and that was that. It was boring and vanilla, and it was just what Bryan wanted. After a few trysts, he became nervous of getting caught and called it off.

However, the friction between Jenni and him was still there. On top of that, she was off her birth control, and her libido was even higher. Maybe his dad should just fuck and impregnate her, he thought--kill two birds with one stone.

He had long been aware of what his dad was packing down there. Their family's house always had a pool, and in middle and high school, Bryan's house was popular amongst his friends. One Memorial Day, Douglass and Helen decided to throw a big barbecue, and told Bryan to invite some of his friends over. He dutifully obliged, and reached out to his girlfriend at the time, his track-team buddies, and their respective partners. None of the older folks seemed to mind having these young-and-virile high-school seniors swimming and playing in the pool.

At one point, his dad decided to join in the fun for a quick swim. His bathing suit was perhaps a little too tight, and clung a little too much, and there wasn't much left to the imagination. Of course, Bryan noticed, and could see his other friends snickering and whispering to themselves.

His teammate, who had seen him naked multiple times in the locker room, leaned over to Bryan, and said, "Looks like everything doesn't run in the family."

His girlfriend, within earshot, laughed hard. For the remainder of high school, his teammates referred to him as 'donkey dad.'

Like all boys his age, growing up he frequently browsed internet porn. He easily stumbled upon all of the cuckold material that was incredibly prevalent. It was an idea that made him uncomfortable, but also aroused. He fantasized about what it would be like to share a woman, but never in a million years, envision himself acting on it, much less telling a partner about this minor fetish. It felt all the dirtier, when images of his dad cuckolding him, popped into his mind.

To get home life out of his mind, Bryan vowed to put his head down and work tomorrow, and then get absolutely smashed afterwards.

That night, Jenni never did make it back to her own bed. Instead, she woke up the next morning being spooned by her father-in-law, with his hand cupping an ample breast. She forgot how freeing and natural it felt to sleep naked, intertwined with a lover. She instinctively started grinding her ass against his morning wood.

"Mmmm...good morning," he said, through the sleep fog.

"Good morning to you, too," she replied, in a somewhat aroused manner.

"Can't remember the last time I woke up being this hard," he said.

She cooed against him. Then, turning in bed to face him, she proceeded to lightly fondle his hard cock.

"What're your plans for the day?" she asked.

"Nothing on the schedule. If you want to get up to anything, you know...what that...that's okay with me," he replied.

"Oh, absolutely," she said, with anticipation. "Why wouldn't it be okay?"

There was something of a pause in conversation, and Douglass finally got up the nerve to address the elephant in the room.

"How's Bryan doing?" he asked.

A pang of guilt crept in. She released his cock and placed her hands on his chest. "He's good...I talked to him last night, no problems there."

"Yeah, I heard you on the phone. What exactly were you talking about?"

Jenni thought for a few seconds about the best way to reply. She didn't want to violate his trust any more than she already had, but she wasn't aware of exactly how much Douglass had overheard. She decided to play it cool.

"Oh just this and that, travels; he asked how you're doing."

"Hm. So, what's a bull dick?"

She tensed up. "You were spying?"

"You were right outside the door, sweetheart. And not exactly quiet."

"Yeah, it's kind of hard to describe what it is," she said, answering his original question.

"We got the time, unless you'd rather not."

"No. No, it's okay. Just, no judgment, okay?"

"You were screaming at me to fuck you like a slut, I think we're well passed me passing judgement."

She had to chuckle at that. "Okay, have you heard of a cuckold?"

"Is that where a husband lets another man impregnate his wife?"

"More or less, yeah. That 'other man' is usually called a 'bull', and they usually are much bigger than the husband, so I called it...you know."

"Is that something you and Bryan are into?" Now it was Douglass who was tense. What twisted situation did he find himself in now?

"Oh no, not really. We were just talking about, well, threesomes. Another girl; maybe, another guy. It's something we fantasize about in a sexy, mutual way, not in a 'degrading-the-other-person' way that's implied with a cuckold."

"Boy, you kids, you get up to all kinds of crazy stuff these days." Douglass was somewhat relieved by what she said, but preferred to stop talking about his son in such intimate terms.

"What's the craziest thing you've fantasized about?" she asked.

"Oh, a lot milder than that! Almost embarrassed to say it now."

"Oh, go for it!"

"Have you ever...done it outside?"

"No...I guess you haven't, either?"

"Oh, no! Helen would never go in for that. But, well, we're basically naked outside together anyway, why not go for it, you know?"

"It would be hot! You wanna try later today?"

Douglass hesitated. How far was he willing to engage in new, risky behavior? In the end, he rationalized that his and Jenni's time during this stay, would be the fling he would hold in his memory, so why not indulge while he could?

"I think we can find the time," he replied. They lay there for a while longer, embracing one another. Jenni eventually slid out of bed, while Douglass went to take a shower.

As the cool water hit him, he reflected on what had transpired over the past forty-eight hours. He never had any complaints about his sex life, didn't feel his times with his late wife were ever lacking, or that he was being denied anything. But maybe that's because he'd been pushing down any hint of a kink or 'dirty' thought.

They married young, and Douglass had only had two partners before Helen, and those past relationships were pretty disastrous sexually. Having an enormous penis could be a big disadvantage when you're nineteen, shy, and too awkward to have frank discussions about sex and foreplay. Oh sure, he and Helen made it work over the years, but that left his sexuality on a pretty narrow path--with him on top, carefully watching his strokes, or with her on top, carefully watching her strokes. She occasionally licked his member, but would never make any real effort to get it deep in her mouth. And unless she was pretty randy and ready to go, it was generally too painful, so he rarely instigated.

But Jenni was different. She was always ready to go, practically begging for it, and she knew her body--she craved pleasure on such a deep level. Having a big dick finally felt like an advantage. In a way, it felt like he was being used; when for his whole life, he felt he was 'using' any partner. And their recent conversation of threesomes and cuckolds sent his mind spinning. What would it actually be like to share a woman 'in the moment'? Something stirred in him, a detachment of sex from being an emotional, life-long commitment--to a carnal, dirty act. They could then just be bodies, maybe more than two, giving and receiving pleasure as able. And it pleased him.

They enjoyed their breakfast and morning coffee on the back deck. The conversation drifted to this and that, about nothing in particular, with pauses to enjoy the sun warming their naked bodies. Eventually, Douglass retreated and grabbed his book to read for a while, while Jenni relaxed by staring at her phone.

After a while, she broke the silence. "Isn't it about time we put on some sunscreen?" she asked.

"Probably a good idea," he replied.

She went inside, and grabbed the bottle. She handed it to Douglass and lay face down on the ground.

"Can you get my back?" she asked.

He obliged. He squirted some on her shoulders and began to rub it in. Ever so slowly, he worked his hands down, to her lower back. Then he moved his strong, firm hands up and down, massaging her back. He admired her warm, porcelain skin, it being taut yet supple.

"Get the butt, too."

I think I know where this is going, he thought in his head. He began massaging the sunscreen into her butt, cupping her ass, and rubbing it well. And then, again ever so slowly, working his hands to her thighs. He gripped her thighs tightly, applying pressure as she pushed up and down. Her muscles yielded to his strength, and the tension left her body. He played with his touches up and down her, teasing ever closer to her womanhood. She instinctively began grinding her hips, shifting to give her growing clitoris to the right kind of pressure. Then, in the subtlest of movements, he ran one finger up her labia.

She gasped, and spoke again. "Oh, please keep doing that."

In response, with soft motions, he brushed his finger up and down her slit, letting her wetness grow. She shifted herself up now, pressing back into his hand. Her arousal was spreading outward from her pussy, shivering delight through her body. One finger continually teased her opening, and at the slowest of paces, he worked it inside her.

"Oh fuck. I need you inside me, now."

She got up with a bolt. "Lie down," she ordered, in a curt, if pleasing manner.

He obliged.

She now directed her attention to his cock. He wasn't at full strength yet, so she began lightly playing with it.

"God, I love your body," he said, looking her up and down.

" Yeah? You don't think I'm too fat?" she asked, with honesty in her voice.

"God, no. You've got boobs and ass, but other than that, you're tight. I loved watching you bounce on me last night."

"Yeah, I have to bounce pretty high to get up and down all of you," she said, tracing a finger up his shaft.

"Got to be honest, having a big one always made me a bit awkward about sex," he said, in a moment of honesty.

"I can understand," she replied, "but you should feel proud. It's so wonderful and unique. And the rest of you is so hot, too. Strong, sophisticated, suave--you can drive all the women wild. I'd want you inside me, even if you were half the size."

His member continued to grow in her hands.

"Fuck you're so good at that," he growled, as she kept working her touches.

"Looks like you're long and hard now," she said, lustily.

She moved to straddle him, resting her labia on top of his cock. She then kissed him deep and long, while his hands grabbed her ass. Slowly, she moved back and forth on it, letting her body open up, her wetness grow, her arousal reach its peak. She moaned from the pleasure.

"I'm going to take things a little easier today; you wore me out yesterday."

"God, I'm sorry!"

"No, it's what I wanted, and I'll want it again soon, just going a bit slower, that's all."

His hands caressed up and down her back, until finding their way to her soft breasts. He massaged each one, until lightly pinching each nipple. Her pussy soaked his cock, as she kept teasing it with her gentle motions.

"I need to be inside you," he said.

"You don't like me teasing you like this?" she asked, with a devilish grin.

"Not now, I just need to be inside you," he said, almost with a growl.

She patted him on the chest. "Be right back, I need to grab something."

He waited, lying in the cool grass, with his erect member just waiting for attention. She emerged from the house, one hand holding a bottle of something, and the other, something that looked like her vibrator.

"What're those for?" he asked.

She smiled at him. "Just to help me get warmed up, you just stay where you are."

She again mounted him, resting her still-wet labia on top of his cock. She proceeded to rock back and forth, exploring all of his nine inches. Then, she grabbed her vibrator, turned it on, and began to lightly tease it against her clitoris. The cool plastic against her most sensitive parts made her shiver, but slowly, the soft vibrations moved through her body and gave her a warm glow. She pressed it harder against herself, giving her clitoris the attention she desired. Douglass lay intrigued, listening to the buzzing of the device and her soft moaning, feeling his cock just begging to enter her, her body vibrating with pleasure.

"Here, hold this." She turned the handle of the device to him. He dutifully grabbed it, and pressed it against her. With her hand free, she then braced both hands on his shoulders and began rocking against him again. Then, she felt her womanhood completely relaxed, and ready to be filled.

She took the vibrator from his hand and placed it on the ground. Next, she grabbed the bottle of lube and squirted some directly on his dick. She began to massage it up and down, readying his body. Douglass wasn't sure what the substance was, but he was trusting. It felt cool and the touching felt nice. She held his hard dick in her hand, and let the tip part her labia. Douglass gave a sigh of relief, as he felt her sex envelop his head. Slowly, she eased herself down his full length, moaning in the release. Once he was fully in, she paused there.