The Nudist Father-in-Law Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm going to hold here for a bit, let me get adjusted to you," she said, as her womanly form rode atop of him. His hands began to lightly caress her body, running them up and down, until slowly cupping her breasts. He then proceeded to rock his hips, but she placed her hands on his chest in protest.

"Don't move just yet, let this be about me now," she said. "Here, let me turn around."

She dismounted him and rotated her body into a reverse cowgirl. He loved the sight of her big butt straddling him. She leaned back on him, letting her arms brace her body, to let his member stimulate her G-spot. Slowly, she started rocking back and forth on him, moaning with each stroke.

"Holy shit!" a stranger's voice yelled, from around the corner.

An unsuspecting delivery man was looking for a signature; Douglass had ordered some cases of wine that required one upon handoff. The courier tried the doorbell a few times at the front door, but then heard noises from the backyard. Little did he know that the owner of the house was riding reverse cowgirl back there. Once he rounded the corner, he saw Jenni full on, in all her glory, straddling Douglass. Douglass was frozen in panic, but Jenni had the wits to play it cool.

"Sorry, can I help you?" she asked. At least she had the presence of mind to stop moving on top of him.

"I need someone to sign for the wine, but fuck, I can come back later."

"It's fine. Do you mind walking over here? I don't want to get off him."

He nervously put down the box and shuffled over, avoiding eye contact, but surreptitiously trying to get a look at her. When close enough, he shot out his hand for her to take the clipboard. She quickly signed the form and handed it back, but the courier looked too in shock to realize it.

"What's the matter, waiting to join in?" Douglass chimed in. The spell broke, and the delivery man took his clipboard back.

She looked back at him with a mischievous grin. "Douglass, what are you proposing...?"

"Maybe he can have a go, too?"

"He better be careful...I'm not on the pill..."

The delivery man held up his hands "All right, I'm out!" he shouted, and ran off.

Once he was out of eyesight, they broke out in hysterical laughter.

"Did you mean that, about not being on the pill?" he asked.

Slowly, she started rocking against him again. She was a little coy. "Yes...I don't like what it does to me, and maybe Bryan and I want to have a kid."

"Isn't this a bit risky then?" he asked.

"Oh, I don't think so, I'm like a week away from being fertile. If it makes you uncomfortable, you can always pull out."

"I haven't done that since I was nineteen."

"Still works the same way," she replied.

He firmly grabbed her hips. "Then maybe I can give it a shot, relive my youth."

"It'll be hard to do when I'm on top of you, think you can last?" she asked.

"No problem!" he replied.

She leaned back on his cock, rubbing it inside her, to stimulate her G-spot, again bracing herself. Moving, grinding, letting the sensation take her away. His member pulsed in her, filling her with new sensation and pressure with each rock. She picked up the speed on him, rocking in a beat to the pleasure of her body.

"Grab the vibrator," she said through gasps. He dutifully agreed. With a free hand, she guided the tip of the wand to her clitoris.

"Hold it there while I move."

He did as he was told, pressing it into her. The stimulation was intense, overwhelming, sensitive beyond belief, but she wanted it, craved it--to have every nerve in her womanhood respond in kind to this moment. She felt her body, her sexuality building, and then a deep pressure inside her releasing. Deeper than an orgasm, she felt the wetness pour out of her, the tell-tale sign that she squirted.

"I'm sorry, was that too much?"

"No, but, what happened?"

"I squirted--do you know what that is?"

He shook his head.

"It's kind of like a deep female orgasm, with a fluid that comes out. It doesn't happen often. I hope it didn't weird you out."

"Did it feel good?"

"Oh yes!"

"Then it's wonderful. I guess the only problem is, it's really wet down there."

She smiled, dismounted, and walked to the house to grab a towel. Around the corner of the house, slightly hidden by the bushes, she saw a figure, and instantly recognized it as the delivery man. Guess he decided to stick around to watch the show a bit, she thought. She could also make out that his pants were unbuttoned, and no doubt jerking himself off. She turned in his direction, making eye contact and attempting to strike a sexy pose.

"Like what you see?" she asked the man.

He muttered out, "Shit."

She heard the sound of pants trying to close. "That's okay. Go ahead, finish what you're doing--unless you need an extra hand."

She heard some shallow grunting, which probably meant he finished himself off. Then as quickly as he could, buttoned up his pants, and ran off.

Jenni came back with a towel in hand.

As she wiped him up, Douglass asked, "Were you talking to something over there?"

She smiled. "Yeah, our delivery guy didn't run away, he was just peeping over there. Does that bother you?" she asked, out of genuine concern.

"No...in fact, I like feeling a little dirty like that."

Her face brightened, "I know, right! The more we're together, the more comfortable I get with going up against new taboos, and it's kind of thrilling."

He shot her a sly look. "What were you hoping that delivery guy would do?"

Now she became shy. "I don't know...maybe just come over and see where the day would take us." She shot a look back. "What were you hoping for?"

"If the two of you messed around...I'd watch."

She lightly fondled his cock, which sprung back to its fully erect state with attention. "You don't think he would be intimidated by this?"

"Maybe that's what I want."

"Oh, you're bad," she said, shooting him a mischievous grin.

"I don't know, is it wrong that all your talk of sharing and...cuckolding...made me a little curious about trying it, someday?"

"No, it's not wrong. A fantasy is just a fantasy. And if all parties are game, then go for it."

"Well, I guess I'd be the bull dick, right?"

She shot him a knowing smile. "Obviously," she replied.

"Here." She lay back on the ground, legs open. "Fuck me with that bull dick of yours," she said, in an alluring, if firm, tone.

He moved over her in missionary position. She moaned, as he entered her, slowly rocking.

"So...is bigger better?" he asked, with a grin.

"I don't know if I can answer that when you're inside me."

"Try it."

"I mean, yes, size helps. It's more important how a guy uses it, and you're great."

"So you like it that I'm big."

"I love it."

His steady rhythm picked up, lost in his own pleasure. He could feel himself getting close. He recalled their earlier talk about pulling out, but right then, other ideas were circulating around his head. This was another man's wife, grunting and moaning, enjoying, and craving the big cock he was always embarrassed by. Years of off-color jokes and comments from friends about his size; difficulties in relationships and the discomfort it had caused his wife over the years; a part of himself that he was a little ashamed about. There, beneath him, this woman needed it--maybe even over her husband's. It didn't matter that it was his own daughter-in-law, she was a woman who needed him. In his raw lust, he wanted to lean into the cuckold fantasy.

"You like that big cock?!?" he growled at her.

"I love it, you fill me up."

"You need it, don't you."

She stared intensely in his eyes. "I crave it."

"You need a bull dick to make you come, huh?"

Jenni loved the look on his face. He wasn't his normal sweet, coy self. He was passionate, lustful, even--a strong-and-powerful man taking devilish glee in fucking her. She knew he was letting go, shedding decades of restrictive sex and discovering some deep kink. Deep down, every man loves his cock; touching, playing with it, hopeful that one day he'd meet a partner who loves it as much as he does. And having a big one, well, maybe she exposed him to thoughts and fantasies he'd never considered before, and now he could love that glorious member even more. She indulged his fantasy.

"Yes, I need a real man's dick to make me cum."

"Then take it!"

He now violently moved in and out of her in a steady rhythm, hitting the inside of her with each stroke. He firmly grabbed her hips, to leverage his thrusts for ever-increasing force. If she had her wits about her, she would realize this is the kind of repeated movement that would leave her sore the next day. But she didn't, or couldn't, care at that moment. Another orgasm was building inside her.

"You need a real man's dick to knock you up, too?"

"Yes," she moaned out.

"I'm going to cum inside you."

"Give it to me! I want it all, I want your seed in my young, fertile body! I need your big cock to knock me up!" she shouted.

In one final thrust, he pushed the full extent of his dick inside of her, and screamed. She could feel his cum move up his stick, and into her pussy. Instinctively, she moved her own hand to her clitoris and began rubbing.

"Yes, that's it! Fill me up!" she screamed, as she came, moaning and moving against him. "I need every drop of your cum."

He held firm in her, letting the last of himself trickle out, then collapsed beside her.

They lay there, letting the sun hit their post-coital bodies and the air cool their skin.

As the heat of the moment wore off, Douglass thought back onto all they had just done. "I hope all that stuff wasn't too much for you," Douglass said.

"What stuff?" Jenni asked.

"You...needing my big penis and all that."

"Oh it's fine, it was fun for me to roleplay it a little, too."

"So, you didn't really mean it all?"

"Oh, not all of it. Don't get me wrong, you're amazing, your dick is amazing; it's just not the be-all-end-all when it comes to sex, right?"

Douglass reflected for a moment, and realized that probably was the case. His member probably wasn't as much of an impediment on past relationships as he thought, nor was it such a bonus now, but just a fun idea to play around in.

"So," he asked, "how was your first time outside?"

"Wonderful," she said, "though, did you mean all that, about thinking it would be fun to 'share me'?" she asked.

Again, he was coming back to earth and realized everything that happened in the heat of the moment. "Could be fun, it was really fun watching you pleasure yourself the other night. Just wondering how that would be with another man. Not to mention it was fun watching you torture that delivery boy last night."

She laughed. "Well, maybe I am hungry for Thai again."

"Oh Jenni, what are you doing to that poor kid?"

"What do you mean?"

"Teasing him like that, giving him a good case of blue balls."

"Oh I don't have to 'leave' him like that."

He laughed.

"Whaddaya say, if he comes back, should I help him out?" she asked.

"Maybe so..." he replied.

_____

Jenni peeked through the curtain. "It's the same guy!" Jenni said, with glee.

She threw open the door, naked. "Hey there!" she said, with excitement.

He stood there for a moment, with a goofy grin that he thought was suave. "Hey again! God you've got a great body."

She smiled in reply. "Well thanks, I think we're all set with the credit card?"

"Yeah, you gotta sign for the tip."

"Oh you're only offering just the tip? I was hoping for a bit more," she said, with a smirk.

"What?" He was in shock. Was this stranger actually propositioning something?

She arched out her breasts to him. "You wanna feel them again?"

His goofy grin came back. A shiver went down her spine, as his hands cupped and kneaded her breasts.

"And feel free to explore like last night."

Looking over her shoulder, the delivery guy saw Douglass. "Is he okay with this?" he asked.

"Yeah, totally cool."

As his hands explored her, she moved her own down to his belt buckle, "You mind...?" she asked, and slowly undid his pants. They dropped to the floor. She reached in his boxers, pulled out his cock, and began to stroke it. Eventually, his hand moved down to her labia, and after some fumbling around, his thumb found her clitoris.

"You can lick, if you like."

His expression now turned to an intense stare, and dropped to his knees. His hands moved her legs apart and his mouth dove at her pussy. He licked her, rather clumsily for a bit, but it was still decent-enough oral, she thought. She ground into his tongue, increasing her moans to encourage this guy.

Then, he did something she was not expecting. He stood up, grabbed her by the hips, turned her around, and pushed her back down, leaving her no choice but to brace her hands against the wall. And if it wasn't obvious enough what he had in mind, she felt the tip of his hard cock against her pussy.

"You want me to stick it in?"

She was shocked, the audacity, she didn't exactly ask for this. Douglass, who had been lurking just out of sight, got up and a bit closer. He could tell that the delivery guy and he made eye contact. Then she made contact with him, looking for permission.

"Whaddaya say, Douglass?"

He grinned at her and nodded.

"You're clean, right?" she asked.

"Yeah. Do you want me to put on a condom?"

"If you have one, sure."

"Sorry, you?"

She decided to play this out. However, she was not comfortable with having a complete stranger's seed in her. She offered something she was confident he would do. "It's okay. Just don't cum in me, you can finish anywhere else you want."

He shoved it in her. Luckily, he wasn't on the larger side, so it went in easily. He started moving in fast, erratic strokes. She knew she'd never enjoy herself like that, so she spoke up.

"Could you slow down a bit?"

"Sorry, like this?"

"That's great."

He slowed up for a bit, but quickly was back to his old rhythm. It was pretty obvious with his erratic and quick motions, that this was not going to be enjoyable sex. In her mind, it was probably best to get it other with, as quickly as possible. With each erratic thrust, she gave a porn scream, and stock lines like out, "Oh yeah, baby, just like that; oh give it to me; oh yeah, fuck me." After not long at all, his grunts became louder.

He paused his movements. "Where do you want me to nut?"

"Anywhere. My mouth?"

"Yeah, sure," he replied.

She quickly dropped to her knees and took him in. She never tasted her own juices on a cock before, it seemed so dirty. Pretty quickly, he grabbed her by the side of the head and began throat-fucking her. When his orgasm came, he held her head down, spraying his cum on the back of her throat. She had no choice, but to swallow a man's load for the first time.

Neither had realized it, but Douglass approached the two of them, with his hard cock in his hand. When the delivery guy disengaged from Jenni's face, Douglass gently pushed him out of the way, and aimed his cock at her face. He stroked himself with one hand and placed the other on her forehead. Intimating what Douglass intended, she reached out both hands to stroke him, and closed her eyes, anticipating the incoming facial. His cum exploded onto her face, long streaks of his seed across her cheeks and mouth. She kept stroking, to ensure she was defiled as much as possible. As Douglass and Jenni held for that moment, the delivery guy snuck away.

She wiped the cum from her eyes. "Feel like marking your territory, there?"

He laughed. "Something like that."

"How did it feel to watch me with another man?"

"It was actually a little arousing. But...he was uniquely bad at sex, right?"

"Oh yeah, I started faking it to get it over quicker. College boys, you know?"

"Well," he said, "I suppose we should dig into dinner, after the appetizer he gave you."

She slightly cringed at his joke, but smiled politely.

After dinner and a casual evening, they both retired to the guest bed. As they lay there, Jenni's phone buzzed--it was Bryan again. She slipped away to the master bedroom before answering.

"Hey sweetie...what're you up to?" he asked, in a slightly slurred speech.

"Nothing much, just thinking of settling in for the night."

"Are you naked?" he replied, trying to intone a seductive tune, but coming off awkward in his inebriated state.

"Are you drunk?"

"I'm just looking to have a little fun."

She knew that meant. He was always this way coming back from the strip club. For whatever reason, he was always able to get much dirtier over the phone than in person, not to mention he was horny and drunk.

"Why, is that cock of yours nice and hard?" she said, in a seductive whisper.

"....maybe...." he replied, with a light hiccup.

"And do you want to stroke it for me?"

She heard a light growl through the phone. "Does it make your pussy wet just thinking about it?"

She turned on her vibrator, holding it briefly up the phone to let Bryan know what was happening. He grunted in reply.

"Oh god, I'm so wet and ready for you," she moaned back to him.

"Fuck, I want to be inside you," he said.

She moved the tip of the vibrator over her pussy lips, lingering near her entrance. "Oh this vibrator doesn't match up to you."

Douglass noticed Jenni was gone and went to investigate. When he heard the moans echoing through the hall, he approached the master bedroom, curious more than anything. He saw Jenni in a similar state to the other night, with a vibrator inside and touching herself at the same time. This time, however, she had her wireless headphones on, and mouthed, "Bryan," to him.

"How does mine match up to his?"

"What?"

"Come on...I know you can't resist seeing him swing that thing around. How did it feel?"

"Bryan...I wouldn't"

"Come on, just play along."

Jenni was uncertain the best way to move forward. What was Bryan looking for? Was he looking for some kind of cuckold fantasy with his own father? Or was he interested in a more 'hotwife' vibe? Jenni thought the more prudent path was to assume the latter.

"Well it feels fantastic, so big and thick," she told Bryan. Douglass motioned his hands, as if asking if he should leave. She shook her head, and mouthed, "Stay."

Truthfully, Bryan didn't know what was coming over him. At first, the idea of some man 'cuckolding' his wife was distasteful. But the more his mind went there, the more the idea intrigued him. She was so sexually charged in their intimate times together, how far could her passions go? How much could she let loose? What would her ultimate lovemaking look like? And...could he join in?

"How does he fit that monster into you?"

"I get so wet just looking at, then he just..." she drew out the next words, "...ever so slowly...slides it in...inch by inch."

"And does it make you cum?"

"Once I get used to that bull inside me, he'll move just a little...and I'm gone."

"How does he fuck you."

"Like a stud. He bends me over and fucks me from behind. Then when he makes me cum, I ride him until he fills me with his seed."

"Yeah, I bet you take all of his cum."

"Oh, honey, I need a cock in me. He's here...can I, please?"

"Get on top of him, I want to fuck your mouth while you ride him."

She quickly motioned for Douglass to lie down, giving his member a few strokes to get fully hard. She then climbed on top, facing him. She grabbed his cock and played the tip against her clitoris.

"I'm ready to put him in. Oh, I'm so glad he's here when you're gone, I need a good fucking."

"Do it slowly, I want to drive him crazy."

She did as she was told. She continually moaned, as she slid down.

"Oh fuck, he's so big," she said, breathlessly.

"Move on him," Bryan said.

She was turned on by how direct and forceful Bryan was. It was like two men were in charge of her body, and she was in charge of theirs at the same time. She was a woman letting her sexuality dominate her, and letting both of them have their way with her body. She rocked back and forth, slowly, letting herself experience every inch of his throbbing member. When her pussy gripped his cock, he responded in kind, swelling and flexing his head, while his hands firmly massaged her back. She started to pick up the pace.