The Nudist Father-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Late that night, Douglass woke to the sound of a single beep, the callsign of a smoke detector low on batteries. He wandered out of his bedroom and down to the master. The door was slightly ajar and a light was on; Douglass figured it was no problem to push on in. After all, what else could he see? Little did he know—a lot more.

At the close of the evening, Jenni found herself quite aroused. Partly from being around a reasonably attractive, naked man for the day, but also from her embracing her own naked body. She couldn't recall the last time she had been without clothes for this long—it felt powerfully human and freeing.

She was relaxed, and for her, relaxation led to getting horny. Jenni retrieved her vibrator from the nightstand, and slowly teased her own pussy lips and clitoris with it. She imagined Bryan running his tongue up and down her, with all the desire and attention he paid to oral sex when they first started dating. Once she could feel the heat and wetness spread from in her, she began slowly working the vibrator inside of her. Her pussy freely let in the moderately sized vibrator, pulsating inside of her. As she moved it in and out, images of Bryan pleasuring her body were replaced with someone else.

In her imagination, this man craved her body, he needed her body, to fulfill long-lost desires and carnal urges. Tender strokes of his large cock gave way to more and more forceful thrusting. Her fingers worked her clitoris, while also furiously moving the vibrator inside. In her imagination, Douglass was pounding her hard, as she screamed in pleasure. His cock was opening her up, reaching deep inside, her pussy gripping his member with each stroke. Her orgasm was building, and she knew it was going to be a strong one.

In real life, Douglass was not pounding her, but opening her bedroom door, and was stunned at the vision in front of him. Of course he knew some women masturbated, but he'd never seen it in person. It seemed so raw, so sexual for the 'delicate' female disposition. It was an act, not out of intimacy, but carnal need. She let out deep, guttural moaning, with her eyes closed as she continued to enjoy her body. Through her moans, he almost made out her saying, "God, you're so big." Even though it was alluring, Douglass knew it wasn't his place to peep, so he tried sneaking away. However, the house being what it was, the floor creaked and the door squeaked upon his attempted exit. Instantly, she snapped her head up. Their eyes met—both in panic—as if they'd been caught doing something they shouldn't be doing.

They held that stare for a split second, neither one moving, or speaking up. Next, came something completely unexpected. Whether it was the shock and titillation of being seen, or the object of her fantasy in front of her, something pushed her over the edge—and she came. In an instant, she snapped her head back and closed her eyes, screaming for all the world to hear. As the orgasm rolled over her, she again made eye contact with Douglass, who remained frozen. She stared at him with pure lust.

In the euphoria of pleasure and ecstasy, she screamed, "Fuck me, Douglass!" once again rubbing her clit and pushing her vibrator in and out.

Douglass attempted to back out, but her stare held him in place, willing him to stay in the room and watch. She broke eye contact, again in a soft moan. Once Douglass got his wits about him, he darted back to his own room.

After the immediate orgasm, Jenni worked her hands and vibrator a little more, as it still felt good. Then, she rested for a few minutes in a complete haze, before she could contemplate her next action. She was caught, in a way, though it was still her own home, after all. To her surprise, she didn't feel shame or regret, just a need, in her mind, to assure Douglass everything was fine. She removed the vibrator from her vagina and proceeded to walk to his room, in order to talk it out. As she approached the shut door, however, she didn't even bother to knock. She could hear the obvious grunts of a man pleasuring himself. It warmed her heart, not just in a sexual manner, but more her own actions could give a sweet old man some pleasure. She replaced the smoke detector battery on her own, then went back to bed.

When Douglass first delved into the nudist lifestyle, it truly was about the freedom and sense of humanness it had brought. His life had always been one that was carefully managed and kept up for appearances. In the last few years of his wife's life, though, he was up close and personal with the fragility of it all. He understood that appearances didn't matter in the way he thought, and that he could seek out activities and a lifestyle purely out of enjoyment. However, while it was true that most of the nude beaches he'd been to were populated with men his age, there were occasionally young women. And they were a sight to see. Once or twice, he masturbated to the memory of some of those bodies. Though the guilt of the action, ate away at him.

Jenni was an attractive woman, one of the more hotter ones he'd seen in a while, and he tried fighting the urge to see her nudity as an object of sexual gratification. She was his daughter-in-law after all, and there's a taboo nature to that. But to see that sight, she demanding her own pleasure, removed a barrier in his mind. She could be an object of pleasure, as he was for her. He stroked himself to the memory of that moment, imagining his own dick inside her causing her to scream, filling her young and fertile body with his seed.

Douglass woke up a little later than usual. He was a bit hesitant to see Jenni, hoping no awkwardness would linger. He glanced out his window and saw Jenni sunning herself in the nude. This brought him some comfort; at least, she wasn't creeped out enough to put clothes back on. He went out to join her.

"Good morning! Enjoying the sun again, I see?" he asked, as nonchalantly as he could.

"Yes, it's quite invigorating to feel the morning chill and have the sun slowly warm me up," she replied.

"Mind if I join you?"

"Please."

After a beat of silence, Jenni felt the need to clear the air. "Hey, about last night, I hope I didn't disturb you or make you uncomfortable."

"No, I apologize. I had no intention of trying to catch you like that!" he said.

"I know it was an accident, but I'm not upset that it happened. As you saw, it pushed me over the edge."

Douglass felt a little out of place being frank with sexual topics, even if it was a little thrilling. He decided to push a little further. "Is that something women do often, these days?"

"What, masturbate? Some do, when we're comfortable enough with our bodies. In fact, I know a lot of women who can only orgasm when they're doing it. It's a natural and healthy thing for everyone, in my mind."

"Back in my day, they always told us it'd make you go blind."

"I know, that's terrible."

"Didn't stop me, though!"

"Still finding the time, these days?"

"You know, every now and then."

"I bet that's quite a sight!"

Now Douglass felt a little emboldened to press further. "What do women think about when they're...pleasuring themselves?"

"Oh, I imagine the same kinds of things you do. Past or current relationships, partners, fantasies. I guess penises feature more. After seeing you, I imagine some women have used that for fantasies," she said, motioning towards his cock.

"Was that what you were thinking about last night?"

"It...may have shown up...in me."

He let out an awkward, yet slightly confident laugh. "I figured so when you called out my name. Glad I can help out."

They sat in silence for a moment, the kind of silence that builds intimacy between two people. She glanced over to him, smiled, then scanned her eyes down to his manhood. She could tell the conversation was arousing him, as his penis grew slightly.

"Saving the image for later?" he asked.

She smiled back. "Looks like you're enjoying the attention, too. Did you...enjoy seeing me like that last night?"

"It's been a long time since I've seen that look on a woman's face."

"You can see it again, if you want."

Douglas gave out a big laugh, "Once was enough! I'll never forget that sight anytime soon. I think if we sought it out, it'd be a little..." he didn't complete the thought out loud.

"You know, most in-laws don't lounge around naked like this; we're not exactly normal. You've already seen me cum once, what's there left to keep secret?"

"Boy, the mouth on you kids! What was that thing you were using?"

"What, my vibrator? You want to see it?"

He shrugged, "Sure."

She got up in a bolt, and quickly retrieved the toy. Holy shit, she thought to herself, I think I'm going to masturbate on purpose in front of my father-in-law. Was it wrong, probably so. Still, everyone, including her husband, seemed completely comfortable with the two of them spending time naked together. Horniness had to sneak in at some point. And what was the harm? It wasn't sex, just a new degree of comfortability in their own skin. Coming back, she handed it over to him.

"It's like a vibrating, fake penis?"

"That's kind of the point. I generally need something penetrative to get off." She took the vibrator back and sat down in the lounge chair. "You turn it on here...and then I generally just tease myself for a while." She grazed the vibrator up and down her labia in gentle strokes. She closed her eyes, and shivered, as the pleasure started to take her.

Douglass's member stirred.

"Okay, okay, I get the picture! You don't have to keep showing me," he said, as his cock grew more and more.

"Do you mind if I keep going?" she asked, as the tip of the vibrator moved down to her opening.

"If you want to," he managed to stutter out. He could see her cheeks becoming flush, the hard nipples of her ample breasts, her wetness, and her perfect, gleaming pussy lips. His cock was at its fully enlarged size, almost nine inches long and thick. Pre-cum dripped from his tip, as his member sought to invade this young woman.

"God, you're so big," she breathlessly said. "You can stroke yourself, too, if you want."

He followed her instruction, moving one hand down to his member and lightly gripping himself. Jenni inserted the vibrator inside her, moving with slow strokes as she massaged her clitoris. She stared intensely at his now-fully erect cock, with a craven look of wanton lust. He'd never seen such a look before; she didn't desire love or intimacy, just his body, as she was in the midst of carnal pleasure.

"You'd fuck me so hard with that," she growled at him.

"Yeah? Think it would fit well?" Douglass was a little out of practice with his own dirty talk, and that was the best he could come up with.

"Oh my pussy would welcome that cock..." The word 'cock' came out slowly, as a moan. A deep, wanting moan, the desire to throw all inhibitions aside and to feel his manhood inside her.

He moved to stand over her, almost pointing his cock at her pussy. She could feel the heat of his body, and being so close to the object of her fantasy—made her cum. She moaned, deep and long, until her body spasmed from the pleasure and came hard. Through her shaking, she continually shouted, "Fuck me, fuck me!" She kept working her fingers hard, as the orgasm rolled over her for a full minute.

After finally coming back to the moment, she saw Douglass, now with his own look of wanton lust. She decided to push even further.

"Want a hand with that?" she asked, pointing to his member.

His mouth was too dry to speak, but he did nod slightly. She got the signal. She removed the vibrator from her pussy, stood up, and began walking seductively over. "Probably going to need both hands there, big guy."

Kneeling between his legs, she licked each hand and began working them up and down his cock—first in a stroke, and then in a twist. He was in ecstasy. It had probably been almost a decade since small and feminine hands worked his manhood. She stuck out her tongue, and lightly flicked his tip. Then, moving one hand to his ass while the other still gripped him, she traced her tongue up and down all nine inches.

"Ohh, Christ..." he moaned. She then worked her hands, twisting up and down, with firm pleasure, as her mouth worked his head. He felt deep pleasure once again for the longest time, as a woman's hands worshiped his cock.

"Let me know what you like."

"Helen..." he managed to speak out his wife's name, which almost broke the spell, but continued, "...would juggle my balls as she worked her tongue around."

"Like this?" She lightly held and tickled his balls with one hand, holding his shaft with the other, and working her tongue all around the tip.

"Yes...god..." he grunted, as the pleasure came to him.

"God, you've got such a big cock," she said, in between breaths and working her tongue.

Helen never used language like that. Sure, they did such 'dirty' things together, but never crossed the puritanical lines when it came to language. But hearing a woman say that to him stirred a deep kink in him.

"Yeah? You like that...cock?"

"Oh, it's amazing; it's so hot. I couldn't take it anymore, seeing you swing around with it. I needed to taste."

Her words drove him mad, and before he knew it, he could feel an orgasm stir. Then, just as she was leaning in, to take him in her mouth again, he came. Streaks of cum exploded from him, hitting her face and hair. She quickly grabbed his cock and stroked it, pumping the cum onto her. She found the concept of a facial, demeaning. She never had one, in fact, she even denied her husband after some moderate pleading. But in this moment, she didn't pull back, she let him defile her.

"Usually get a warning," she said, wiping the cum from her eyes.

"I'm sorry, is that a problem?"

"No, it's fine, I've just never had someone cum on my face before."

"It just happened so fast."

"Glad you could enjoy yourself. I'm going to go inside and clean up a bit, enjoy the sun."

Douglass leaned back in his chair. As the cum kept dribbling out of his penis, he felt shame creep into him. Not only was it his daughter-in-law, but it was so dirty. Maybe it would've been better if we just had sex, he thought, as the image of her, on her knees in front of him, with his cum all over her face, came back to him. Sure, he finally realized the sexual gratification he'd been missing, but it was at a deep cost. Did his embrace of nudity make him the creepy old man he always feared he was? Did he unknowingly seduce and ruin this poor woman? He slunk back inside, took his own shower, and, for the first time since getting there, put on some clothes.

Jenni didn't see him for the rest of the day. She didn't know if he was taking a nap, or purposefully avoiding her. Their morning together was such a hot memory for her, she could still feel the warmth between her legs thinking about it, and hoped he had a similar experience. Maybe it was a mix of feelings, as she assumed that was the first time he'd cum with another person since his wife passed. She continued to embrace the nudist lifestyle as she walked around the house.

Dinnertime came, and she was shocked to see him come out of his bedroom in clothes.

"Feeling shy?" she asked.

He shrugged, "Bit chilly. But please, don't feel like you have to get dressed on my account."

"Oh, I had no intention!" She then felt the need to address the elephant in the room. "So, about this afternoon..." she started.

"No need to talk about it, just a one-time thing, we can move on, as if nothing happened."

She was taken a bit back, "Oh, did you like it?"

He nodded, "Yes, it was great, you're great; it's just not something we can ever do again."

"I understand," and she truly meant it. Granted, she wished he would bend her over the table and fuck her brains out, but obviously it was a complicated and weird, if hot, situation they found themselves in.

"I was thinking of just ordering some Thai for dinner, if that works for you," she said.

"Sounds great!" he replied, happy to move on to more mundane life.

"And maybe we can break into that wine you brought," she added.

They spent the next hour, relaxing on the couch and sipping the nice wine, she was still completely nude and he dressed. They both had a real, deep, adult conversation for the first time in a long time. He described his loneliness, his desire to explore the world and see all the pleasures life still had to offer. She opened up about their marital struggles, how their work schedules left both of them lonely whenever they were home or traveling. She even intimated that she thought Bryan carried on a romantic fling or two on his travels.

"Oh, it's not anything definitive, really," she said, "just a feeling and passing comments. Sometimes I call him, and he's sounding guilty or shifty. Sometimes, I think I hear a woman's voice teasing him in the back. I know him and some of his work buddies visit a strip club or two, to blow off steam, and who knows what he does there."

"I'm sorry; certainly, Helen and I had had our troubles and rough patches over the years, but I don't have any experience there."

"And I don't know how mad I am. I think we both want to open up our marriage. I'm sorry, this wine is hitting me."

"Oh it's just fine," he replied. "Helen and I probably weren't as wild as you kids like to get up today, but I understand the desire to be a little dirty. It always made her a little uncomfortable getting too graphic and wild, I always wondered what that would be like."

"Did you and Helen ever talk dirty to each other?"

"Oh not like they do these days! Like don't women like being called sluts these days?"

"In the right context, sure. But it's not about degradation; it's about taking control of our sexuality. Like I'll tell Bryan 'pound his slut with his cock' or things like that."

He was shocked at her language, but not put off. A silence filled the room. There was a ring at the door. "Oh look, here's our food, I'll go grab it," she said.

"You're going to answer the door like that?" he asked, with a slight mischievous tone, motioning a finger to her nude form.

"Oh god, I forgot! I guess I've been feeling so comfortable like this." Then a smirk came over your face, "You dare me?"

He smiled in return, "Give him the show of the night."

"God, to be honest the idea of flashing a delivery guy was always a bit titillating, but I never felt comfortable. What the hell."

She opened the door, stark naked. A chubby, sweaty college boy was on the other side. "Whoa," the delivery boy explained, with a look of surprise and shock.

"I think you have all the credit card info?" she said, nonchalantly.

"Yeah, just need to sign," the boy said, trying not to stare but doing a rather lousy job at it, as it was obvious he was gawking at her breasts.

"Like what you see?" she asked. He nodded. "You can touch them if you want," she added.

The boy nervously placed the food on the ground, raised both hands and clumsily grabbed her breasts, giving each a hard squeeze. Then, without even thinking about it, he moved one hand down and cupped her vulva. A shiver of surprise and arousal went up her back; he never asked to touch her in such an intimate place, but now in the moment, she wasn't against it. His middle finger found her pussy lips and traced her slit. After ten seconds or so, of him awkwardly kneading a breast, and perhaps fumbling around for a clitoris, she cleared her throat.

He snapped his hands to his side, "Sorry, thank you." With that, he almost darted to his car, embarrassed at his full-on erection in the moment...

She was beet red, and laughed at the absurdity of what she just did.

"Well that was quite a show there!" Douglass called out from the couch. "He'll be fantasizing about that moment for a while."