The Nudist Father-in-Law

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at his pants, and could see his member beginning to swell. "Looks like you'll be thinking about that moment, too," she said, pointing to his crotch.

"I guess so. See—arousal isn't about wearing, or not wearing clothes!" he said.

It was now or never, her chance to seduce him again. "Do you want any help with that?" she asked.

"Oh no, it's fine, that was just a one time thing, remember?"

She sat next to him on the couch, and started to run her fingers through his hair. "It doesn't have to be," she said.

"Look, Jenni, I understand we're both a little sexually frustrated, but that doesn't mean we should make love. You're my daughter-in-law."

She gently moved her hand under his shirt, and began caressing his chest.

"This isn't about making love. You loved your wife, and had some tender moments together. But this can be about desire, about feeling good and taking what you want."

He leaned his head back, closed his eyes, and let out a sigh. "And what do I want?" he asked.

She leaned over, unbuttoned his pants, and freed his massive cock. As she lightly stroked his manhood, he whispered in his ear, "To bend me over and fuck my brains out."

With that, he lunged on top of her, pressing his full weight against her on the couch. He grabbed her face, and almost violently kissed her. She melted into his dominance, as his tongue ravished her mouth. Then, in a quick motion, he got down on his knees, and placed each hand on a leg to spread her open.

"I'm going to taste some young pussy again," and dove his face into her. His tongue worked, up and down her opening, in circles on her clitoris. First light, graceful touches, then more forceful pressure on her. His fingers worked inside her, too; pressure against her G-spot and expanding her open. He craved her pleasure in that moment, to control her sexuality and make her cum. She moaned, deep and long, letting go of all her stress, and letting her body rule her.

Her pleasure built up, and she grabbed his head and pushed it further down into her. She released her desire, and came hard. Through the shots of pleasure, he kept working the tongue and his fingers, to make the orgasm last for an eternity.

As she came back to herself, she saw Douglass. "You're still dressed," she said.

He stood up, taking off his shirt and pulling his pants and boxers off his body. Now he stood over her, this man with a powerful cock. "What are you going to do now?" she asked him.

All tenderness was gone in his gaze, now it was just lust. "Bend you over and fuck you like the slut you are."

She bit her lip, then, bending over and resting her hands on the couch, presented her ass and wet pussy to him. Even still in the wanton lust of the moment, Douglass was still gentle with his cock. He rubbed the tip up and down her slit, letting her wetness spread over it. Then, he gently pushed the head in.

"God..." she moaned. "I need you."

He then pushed half of the shaft in, and to his surprise, watched Jenni's body spasm. She was already coming again. How long she had desired to be filled again, to feel a pulsating member invade her, and now it was happening. Douglass took the moment to fully push himself in, having his full cock feel her now-pulsating pussy.

He grabbed her hips, and began violently thrusting in and out in his doggy-style position. He loved the feel of her ass in his hands, her hips as they bounced in sync with his motions. She screamed, deep, unformed words from her body.

"You like that cock, huh?" he grunted back to her.

"God yes, fuck me hard!" she screamed back, arching her back and moving one hand down to rub her clitoris.

"You like that, slut?"

"Yessss..." she moaned, for this man inside her.

For maybe the first time in his life, Douglass finally saw his size as a positive. Jenni was able to fully take him in, and he felt completely free to move as hard and fast as he wanted. He could tell he was hitting her cervix on occasion, but she didn't mind one bit. Every time, it resulted in a squeal and call of "yes!"

"You like my big cock," he growled, almost in anger.

"I love it, it's the biggest cock I've ever seen," she breathlessly managed to get out.

He moved his hands to her shoulders to forcefully push his full strength into her. Another orgasm came on hard for her, as she began to actually cry from the pleasure and release. After it subsided, he saw her red face and the tears in her eyes.

"I'm sorry! Are you okay? Was that too rough?" he asked.

"No...no..." she replied. "I just needed that so bad." After a minute of holding there, she asked, "Do you want to try another position?"

Almost a little sheepish at that moment, he replied, "I don't know many."

They spent the next half hour exploring any position Jenni could think of. She lost count of how many times she came, and marveled at this stamina. This was no young twenty-something here, this was a man who knew his body and how to last, pausing when he could feel himself close. He was going to decide when and how he came. He knew the moment was close now. He moved to her back and climbed on top in a missionary position.

"I'm going to come soon," he growled at her.

Jenni and Bryan were actually trying for a baby at the time, so she was free of any contraception. In the back of her mind she realized they shouldn't be having unprotected sex, much less just let him come inside her, but she was in no frame of mind to resist. She lusted to be filled.

"Yes, come in me," she said, knowing she would orgasm at that moment.

With a growl and a shout, he pushed his cock in hard, and released his seed into her. He kept thrusting in at that moment, as the orgasm ripped through him. She came, too; matching him shout for shout. She was filled with a man's cum, like the slut she desired to be.

He lay on top of her, as they relaxed into a post-coital embrace. His limp cock now laid out of her, as his seed slowly dripped out.

Douglass finally spoke up. "Oh, our takeout is cold."

She laughed back to him. "I think we'll be all right."

He smiled, and kissed her.