All Comments on 'The Nudist Resort Pt. 01'

by LiteroticaScribe

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not bad, but please - plurals never have apostrophes, ever.

MafenMafen11 months ago

I've given this 4 stars because it is generally well written. However if it weren't for somesilly mistakes it would have go 5. It isn't 'que'; it's 'cue'. It isn't 'shear'; it's 'sheer'. And the cat is a Cheshire cat; not a 'chesier'. And all the plurals with apostrophes are junior school errors and very irritating. Please get an editor. Hell, I'd do it for you with pleasure!

houstonbicouplehoustonbicouple11 months ago

Hot as hell! More, please!

Liam

PS - There are a number of language issues. In certain places it should have been “you’re” instead of “your.”

But still hot as hell!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer11 months ago

Nicely balanced story. The "experienced" couple and the "younger, inexperienced". All types of adventures could be had from that situation. One thing though (I hate to be pedantic) is that about 20 times you used an incorrect word. The abbreviation of "You are" is "you're" not "your". "Your" is a completely different word with a different meaning. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Good authors deal in reality and make their work have close enough to real life that the fiction is believable. Living in a disease free world is simply the lazy way of writing. Instead of taking the easy way out and writing something like this, why not challenge yourself to try a little harder?

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine11 months ago

Nice story, the kind of resort we’d love to visit.

Couple comments:

1) there are basically two types of nudist resorts. The first and most common types are family resorts where children abound, no overt sexual activity. Even erections in the public areas are taboo. Second type are adult only, no one under 18, typically swinger’s resort where public nudity / sex is the norm.

2) as for penis size, so far the guys are anywhere from 1-4” above average (average being around 6”). So no one is below average, say 4-5”? Furthermore, only about 1 in one million guys has a 10” cock.

But I did like the story.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u11 months ago

Besides the already stated errors, you have mixed up their names and cocks. Premise is good, execution average, a cop out on the disease issue and nothing about unwanted pregnancy. A simple wrist band policy would solve both issues or as others do, just make condoms available.

LIDiverLIDiver11 months ago

A fun, hot story even with the pesky typos and errors.

We enjoyed it!

LiteroticaScribeLiteroticaScribe11 months agoAuthor

Hi Everyone! I'm so sorry about the typo's and grammar. I think I uploaded an unchecked version and wish there was a way to edit this one. Thanks for the input, I'll try harder (no pun intended)

pink4bbcpink4bbc11 months ago

That was a good start to a potentially good story

I like to hear more?

My only criticism is that I listen to the stories via the voice speak option as my reading is not very good so what is it with all the equals equals equals equals?

pink4bbcpink4bbc11 months ago

I don’t see the need for them unless im missing so if they are not needed please get rid of them for the rest

Thank you in advance

Adi29914Adi2991411 months ago

I enjoyed it tremendously, looking forward to see how this story progresses.

Adi29914Adi2991411 months ago

I really enjoyed it, looking forward to see how this story progresses.

badandmys5402badandmys540211 months ago

Quite an enjoyable story. Excited to read more and see where the story goes.

goodshoes2goodshoes211 months ago

Desperately need parts 2,3,4 and more.

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

this was well written and erotic as hell. i cant wait for some bbc and bi- action.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous