The Nudist Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Anne and Karl arrived, they made their way to the table where Laura and Jim were waiting. Jim was dressed similar to Karl, shorts and a tank shirt. Jim was built very similar to Karl, about six foot two, just under two hundred pounds, and a nice muscular build. Laura was in a very similar bikini to Anne, with a top that showed off a bit more of her more than cute breasts. They exchanged hugs and handshakes.

"Well." Laura began. "Michael was right. I think this is a better way to start the visit here instead of us all just showing up naked!"

"Yeah." Karl responded. "I really like the way they set all this up and the meeting we went through earlier. I didn't think that one couple was gonna make it and they didn't."

"So, how did you guys feel about what we saw around the pool earlier?" Anne asked inquisitively, hoping to get a feel of just how open to swinging their new friends might be.

"Oh, we thought it was kind of hot to be honest." Laura answered for her and Jim. "I'm not sure how much we'll get into some of what was going on, but it was nice to see how chill everyone was with everything around them."

"Yeah, I was afraid I would be a bit embarrassed with my equipment, but I think I'm fine." Jim added, seeing that most men that afternoon had been a bit smaller than his thick, eight inches.

Anne gave Karl a glance and tried not to chuckle. She couldn't wait for Laura to see Karl's ten inch cock.

Dinner was great and they all got along nicely. They agreed to meet up for breakfast the next morning, and since they were all beat from the travel that day, they decided to retire for the night. Anne decided to give one more piece of advice.

"Just one more little piece of advice if you don't mind, especially for you Jim." Anne began.

"Sure." Jim responded giving Anne his full attention.

"Be sure not to wear yourself out, or, 'run dry' in the first day or two. IF, the two of you venture into a shared experience, the other woman may have an appetite for, well, to put it bluntly, a big load." Anne said with a smile.

"Oh, um, well, OK, thanks for that advice Anne." Jim responded, shocked at the bluntness. Laura turned red with a blush and they both retired to their room.

===========Karl and Anne's room==============

Closing the door to their room, Karl took Anne in his arms and gave her a deep kiss.

"Nice advice for Jim, you little slut." Karl said, now rubbing his wife's pussy through her bikini bottoms and removing her top. "I'm assuming it's YOU who wants that big load?"

Anne responded by pulling down Karl's shorts. "Sorry Mr. Innocent. But I'm sure you want to see that big cock of yours sliding into Laura's tight little pussy as she's bent over a chair?" Anne dropped to her knees and began wildly sucking Karl's cock.

"Fuck!" Is all Karl could muster, but then remembered his own wife's advice to Jim, and pulled away. "I'm taking your advice honey and saving my load for another time!"

"Awe, you're no fun!" Anne joked, standing up.

Karl swept Anne up and threw her on the bed, quickly diving between her legs with his tongue. "Just because I'm saving up, doesn't mean you have to baby." He continued, lapping at Anne's pussy until she shook in an orgasm.

================== Jim and Laura's room ================

As soon as the door shut, Jim came up behind his wife and wrapped his arms around her, sliding his hands to her perky breasts nestled in her bikini top.

"So, what do you really think of all his honey?" Jim whispered in her ear before nuzzling her neck.

"Well, I think we should take our time and use tomorrow to relax and take in everything before rushing into something we might regret." Laura answered, getting worked up from the attention her husband was giving her breasts and neck. "Besides, you heard what Anne said, she likes big loads."

"She said 'other women'." Jim corrected.

"No dear, she said 'She liked big loads', you just didn't pick up on the interpretation. So, I want you to save that load for another time and possibly another place."

"OK baby." Jim answered, mimicking his new friend Karl by leading Laura to the bed and orally pleasing her before they both drifted off to sleep.

==================== The Second Day ===============

With a good night's sleep, the two couples met each other for breakfast in their swimsuits. The ladies decided to go light, in order to maintain their figures. The men ate a 'lighter' than usual breakfast for the same reason. Anne could tell that Jim and Laura were nervous as breakfast came to an end.

"Hey you two." Anne started. "You act like you're going up in front of a judge for a life sentence! You need to relax a bit. You have nothing to worry about, these people are gonna love you both!"

"Yeah, we talked about it last night and we're just gonna take it slow today and get acclimated to everything and everyone." Jim responded, showing signs of relaxing.

"I think that's a great idea." Anne confirmed. "Now, we've been hanging out together so far, but if you guys want some space, no problem. Karl and I can relax at the other pool and leave you guys to yourselves."

"Um." Laura started, looking at Jim for some guidance. It was one thing to sit with Karl and Anne clothed and even partially clothed, but Jim and Laura hadn't given much thought to the next level of them being together. Jim gave Laura a nod. "I think we'd like to hang with you guys if you don't mind. I mean, we're almost naked now, so it's almost a formality going forward, right?"

"Well stated Laura." Karl replied. "We'll see you at the pool then? First couple there can get four recliners, OK?" They all agreed and went back to their rooms.

"Be confident!" Were Anne's last words to their new friends.

Back at the room Anne spent some additional time sprucing up, making sure she was trimmed properly. She didn't want to be totally shaven, even though Karl loved that look, so she had grown out a short, fuzzy half-inch wide landing strip and extended about two inches above her pussy. As a surprise for Karl, before breakfast she had dyed the landing strip hot pink. It was sexy as hell.

Karl had trimmed his bush as well, choosing to go totally shaved, which accentuated his large cock even more.

========= The Pool =========

Karl and Anne got to the pool first and as usually happens when those two are naked in front of other people, all heads turned to them. You had Anne, at 5' 7" and 120 lbs. of pure woman with 36C breasts with her husband, Karl, at 6' 3" and 200 lbs. of pure man with an impressive 5 inches of a thick, flaccid cock dangling between his legs. They found four loungers and arranged them so the four of them would be in their own little nook but still able to get some sun.

They settled on their lounges and began applying suntan lotion. Since they were going to start laying on their backs, they each applied their own lotion, providing a show for all the other pool customers. They weren't trying to be sexy, but the shear vision of them made them sexy. Settling back on their loungers, they held hands and relaxed, with Karl's large cock laying to one side of his pelvis.

Jim hadn't shaved his groin, but had trimmed it very short. Laura had totally shaved her pussy, which was the cutest pussy Jim had ever seen. They left the room and headed towards the pool. As they approached, Laura squeezed Jim's hand and reiterated Anne's last words...Be confident.

The reaction to Jim and Laura by the pool crowd was similar to Karl and Anne's entrance. There was Laura, 5' 3" and 105 lbs. of pure hotness with 34C breasts that rode high on her chest. Jim was a 6' 2" vision of a man weighing 190 lbs., very fit, and sporting a very thick 4 inch flaccid cock. Everyone watched as the second God and Goddess entered the pool area.

As Jim and Laura approached the relaxing Karl and Anne, each first sized up their respective sex and then the opposite sex. Laura was in awe of Anne's tan, her large but firm breasts, and almost sighed when she saw the hot pink landing strip above her pussy. Laura began to immediately get wet, even though she'd never really thought of another woman...But damn Anne was fucking hot. Jim noticed Karl's large cock right off the bat, not that Jim was gay, but he prided himself at being above average. Looking at the cock before him, he realized that Karl was above, above average, and for a moment, he wanted to see Karl's cock inside his wife.

Then Laura switched her gaze to Karl, and almost let out a moan when she saw his impressive cock. Her husband had a huge cock in her opinion and pleased her in every way...But Karl's cock was on another level and added to the wetness forming between her legs. Jim's gaze finally landed on Anne, and she was everything he had envisioned her to be naked, and more. All he could think about was spraying his load on those breasts and he hoped that Laura was right about what Anne meant the night before about how some women love big loads. His eyes moved down to a pussy that was every bit as sexy as his wife's, with a cute, hot pink landing strip. He felt himself begin to get hard.

"Hi guys!" Laura said, not wanting or knowing whether she should stare at their friends.

Karl and Anne opened their eyes to one of the hottest couples they'd seen. Karl, shook Jim's hand and glanced at his impressive cock, knowing that Anne would love to suck on it and try to shove as much of it in her mouth as possible. He then got to Laura, and felt his own cock twitch when he saw that beautifully shaved pussy and a pair of the perkiest tits he'd seen in a long time. He had to stuff that pussy with his cock!

Anne took in Laura and felt the same way as her husband. She wanted to dive into that bare pussy right then and there, and like Laura, Anne began to become wet immediately. She could envision Karl taking Laura from behind and Jim stuffing her mouth from the front, while Anne sucked on those wonderful breasts. Anne took in Jim next and was happy to see the size and girth of his cock, hoping that one of these days she'd get a chance to suck it and have it between her legs.

"Hi back at ya!" Anne replied. "We got these chaises so we'd kind of be out of the way but still get some sun...Is that OK?"

"You bet!" Jim responded.

Laura and Jim sat down and put on some suntan lotion. They took the que from Karl and Anne and laid back, closed their eyes and relaxed. Forty minutes later, it was time to turn over. Karl and Jim applied lotion to their wives, both lingering between the girl's legs a bit. The wives returned the favor and both made sure to play with the boy's plum sized balls a bit. After another hour, Karl and Anne rolled over and put their chaise lounges in the sitting position. It was about 11:30 AM and the pool area had filled up considerably. Jim and Laura followed and put their chaises in the sitting position as well, giving them all a good view of the pool area.

Most people were chill, talking, laughing, and sunning. Off to the right, a couple was engaging in sex, with the woman riding her husband...Her beautiful, full breasts hanging in his face for him to suck. Another couple walked up and said something, but the woman riding her husband smiled and shook her head no. The coupled asked something else and the woman shook her head yes. The second couple sat about five feet away and began masturbating to the show the fucking couple were giving them.

To the left, two couples were engaged in some serious sex. The one man was laying on the chaise with his legs on either side, while one of the women sucked him while on all fours. The other man was fucking the sucking woman from behind, and the second woman was riding the man on the chaise's mouth. They looked like they were having a great time.

"Wow. Not much left to the imagination is there?" Laura said with a chuckle.

"Nope. Looks like they're all having fun though!" Anne replied.

The women in both scenes were hot as hell, which didn't help Karl or Jim in keeping down their erections. It was like watching a live porno.

"I mean, this is just like watching our porno's Jim!" Laura blurted, not really remembering that they were with another couple. Jim gave her a 'what the fuck' kind of look and she blushed.

Karl and Anne broke into laughter, which really lightened up the situation, and Laura just started laughing as well.

"I'm ready for a drink on that comment." Karl stated. "Come on Jim, let's go get our girls liquored up!"

The guys left to get drinks at the poolside bar, leaving the girls alone.

"I can't believe I blurted that out!" Laura said the Anne, still a bit flush.

"I thought it was funny and cute." Anne replied. "Besides, we all watch pornos!"

"OK." Laura started, looking around to make sure the boys were gone. "I'm going to say this while I'm sober, so you know I'm not trying to hit on your man later...But Gawd Damn, your man is so hot!"

"Why thank you Laura." Anne said in a grateful manner. "And so you don't think I'm trying to hit on YOUR man later, may I say 'son of a bitch', that boy has some serious abs and what's below them is, I'm sure, quite satisfying."

They were still laughing when the men returned with the drinks. Whiskey and Coke for the guys and margarita's for the ladies.

"What are you two giggling like school girls about?" Jim asked, handing Laura her drink.

"Nothing, just girl talk and observations." Laura said, giving Anne a sly grin.

"Well, Laura, your Jim seems to be a hit with the ladies here today." Karl said.

"Oh, really? Do tell?" Laura inquired.

"Karl!" Jim jokingly yelled while beginning to blush.

"Dude, your wife already knows your hot. Do you really think she doesn't know, that at a fucking nudist resort, all the other women don't want to have you?" Karl said, matter-of-factly but in a joking manner. "So we're at the bar waiting on our drinks and these two hotties come up to Jim and ask him if you two are coming to the club tonight. Jim says he wasn't sure and would talk it over with his wife, but maybe you guys will see them there. I asked why they wanted to know, just to embarrass them, and you know what they came back with? They both said that their husbands wanted to see their pussies fucked by Jim's cock! And they said that they wanted to see their husbands 'spit roast' his hot wife! Talk about forward!"

Now Karl told this story for two reasons. First, because it really happened, and second to make sure that Laura was OK with that kind of direct interaction with other women and her husband. There was a pause. Jim looked at Laura.

"Baby, I didn't do anything to egg them on...I swear!" Jim said, hoping for forgiveness. Laura looked at her husband, who wasn't sure what to expect.

"Honey." Laura began. "That, is so fucking hot!" She then leaned over and kissed him deeply. "I told you women think your hot. He never believes me." She continued, looking at Anne.

"Well now he knows." Anne replied, then looked at Jim. "Don't let it go to either head Jim. Remember, THIS is your wife. THIS is the person you'll always go home with."

"Oh believe me, I know. Besides, it's not like we're going to do anything. Well, we're not sure. I mean..." Jim responded, fumbling for words.

They had lunch brought to them, so they didn't have to go back and get dressed. There were little side tables between the lounges and they had an umbrella brought between them to keep the sun off them as they ate. The sex acts tapered off as people either went to their rooms to rest or ate lunch. Karl and Jim found that as the day progressed, the nudeness settled in, and they didn't really get 'turned on' by the sight of naked women. Besides, they had the hottest two women in the place with them, so everything else was a step down...In some cases it close though!

After lunch, they all settled back in their lounges again to get some sun. As they were getting ready to apply suntan lotion, a good looking couple came up to Karl and Anne and introduced themselves.

"My wife and I were wondering if we might be able to apply your suntan lotion?" The man asked innocently, but with confidence. He wasn't a wimp about it.

Karl looked at Anne and they both decided that it might be time to turn Jim and Laura onto the other side of them. Anne gave Karl a nod. Jim and Laura didn't say anything, but laid back, watching the scene unfold.

The woman was a hot blonde, with great tits and a very cute face. The man was about 6' 1", muscular build and a nice cock, even flaccid. Karl and Anne sat back, handing the couple the lotion. The man began with Anne's shoulders, then squirted some lotion on her ample breasts and began working it in...He lingered on her nipples and gave them a pinch before spreading the lotion to the underneath of her breasts. Anne let out a small moan, and didn't realize she was so worked up, almost cumming from the man pinching her nipples. Jim's cock began to twitch now, wishing he was the stranger massaging slick lotion into those gorgeous tits.

The woman, like her husband, started with Karl's shoulders and she worked down to his chest, pinching his nipples and sending a small shock to his cock, which twitched, bringing a sly grin to the woman. Like her husband, Laura was wishing that she was applying the lotion to Karl.

Now the man began working the lotion into Anne's feet, spending a good bit of time rubbing and massaging her toes, heels, arches and ankles. He seemed to have a foot fetish, spending an inordinate amount of time there. Anne was in heaven. He then began working up her legs, and when he got to her thighs, he began massaging the inside of them with his thumbs, edging closer and closer to her pussy, which was now sopping wet. Anne wasn't sure if she could control herself should he even graze her clit, she was that close.

The woman had done the same with Karl, moving down to his feet and applying the lotion sparingly. But she had her sights firmly set on his cock and did not spend as much time on Karl's feet as her husband had spent on Anne's. The woman massaged the inside of Karl's thighs, inching up to his plum sized balls. She was an expert. Every time she got to his balls, her thumbs would dive between his legs and massage his asshole, then slide up either side of his balls. She had not even touched his cock, and yet he had a full erection, sporting an eight inch, hard cock.

Jim and Laura were fully enthralled in what was happening before them now. Jim had a hard-on of his own, and while he wanted desperately to jack off, he just wasn't sure about doing it, even with four whiskey and Coke's in him. Laura had the same thoughts, her own pussy on fire, but the margarita's were beginning to erode her trepidation.

The man finally reached Anne's pussy and began gently massaging the thighs on either side. Anne wanted him to just plunge his thumbs deep into her and get it over with, but she also loved the sensuality of it all. The woman, seeing that her husband had reached his objective, finally moved her right hand onto Karl's 10 inch shaft, squirted another healthy amount of lotion on it and began slowly stroking him. They were an awesome couple, each keeping in sync with the other, wanting their prey to cum together.

Laura looked at Jim and then down at his now hard as steel cock. She handed him the bottle of suntan lotion and nodded at his cock. He took the hint, squirted some on and began to slowly stroke himself, his wife watching him. Jim looked at Laura's pussy and handed the lotion back to her. Taking the hint, she first squirted some on her breasts, making it look like two men had cum all over them. She then rubbed it in, pinching her nipples and throwing her head back. Her hands finally moved down to her own pussy, which was on fire and she began to slowly work her fingers up and down her slit, tweaking her clit on each upstroke.