The Nudist Resort Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anne caught a glimpse of their new friends and locked eyes with Laura, giving her a sexy smile as if saying, see this could be Jim doing this to me. Anne then turned her gaze to Jim, first looking him in the eyes, which caused him to blush a little, then moving her eyes down to his hand, stroking his thick 8" cock. She looked back into his eyes and began nodding to him as if to say 'yeah, baby, jack that cock off for me'.

Karl saw Jim and Laura too, and watched the hot, petite, blonde finger herself, while Laura watched the woman's hand glide up and down Karl's massive cock. She noticed that Karl was looking at her and blushed, like her husband had blushed for Anne. Karl, held the stare, then, like Anne, moved his eyes down to Laura's hand now running faster and faster on her pussy. He brought his eyes back up to hers and nodded his approval, making Laura relax and go from nervous and blushing, to sexy and sensual.

The unspoken communication between the two couples was broken when the woman spoke. Her and her husband nodded to each other and knew that Karl and Anne were close.

"Should we finish?" The woman asked, still stroking Karl.

Karl looked at Anne and immediately knew that she wanted to cum as much as he did. "Yes, please finish us both!"

"Mouth, face, tits or your stomach?" The woman asked as if taking an order at a restaurant. This was her fetish.

"tits." Anne answered for her husband. "All over those gorgeous fucking tits. Don't you agree Laura?" Anne asked her new friend, not even turning toward her.

"Yes. Tits." Laura answered immediately.

The multiple margarita's had removed all form of shyness from Laura. Jim and her had watched many porno's with male-female, multiple males on a female and vice versa, group sex, masturbation, and even some BBC. They had fun fantasizing about all of those scenarios, and how they might like to be in those situations, and now here they were, able to act out on those fantasies, so why not do it she thought.

The woman was glad that Anne had chosen tits, but didn't want to leave out the other man at the scene...Jim.

"Would you like your husband to join him in spraying my tits with cum?" She asked, motioning to Jim but looking at Laura.

"YES!" Laura blurted without even thinking.

"NO!" Jim interjected. He didn't want to put that on his wife just yet. They were already masturbating in front of total strangers, but as they had discussed earlier that day in their room, one step at a time. "One step at a time baby...OK?"

"Yes honey...One step." Laura acknowledged, pulling back a bit, but still fingering herself wildly.

Karl was close now, and so was Anne. The man had his thumbs working the inside of her pussy as his index fingers moved from side to side on her clit. The woman wiped all the lotion off of Karl's cock and with an ice cube, cleaned his shaft. She then knelt on a towel she had placed next to the lounge and Karl stood up. She guided his cock to her mouth and began sucking as much of his huge shaft into her mouth as possible. She now had both hands moving up and down, jacking him as her tongue swirled around his head and flicked his foreskin. She was an expert cock sucker.

Both Jim and Laura turned to Anne as she began to moan louder and louder. She convulsed on the man's thumbs again and again, pinching her own nipples as the orgasm of orgasm's shot through her entire body and settled in her pussy. The man knew just when to withdraw his fingers. He stood up to join Karl and add another load to his wife's breasts, but Anne would have none of that and sat up in the chaise, grabbing his hips and turning him towards her.

"Do you mind?" Anne asked the woman.

"Not at all." The woman replied.

Jim and Laura were shocked again when Anne, looking over at Laura and not leaving eye contact, took the man's 7" cock into her hand and began jacking it. The man was leaking a prodigious amount of pre-cum already, having been worked up from fingering Anne's hot pussy. Anne then took him into her mouth and, wanting to put on a show for Jim and Laura, deep throated the man down to his balls.

"Fuck!" Was all Laura could say as seven inches of cock disappeared down her new friend's throat. Laura was simply awestruck with the ease at which Anne took seven inches of fairly thick cock so down her throat and held it there...If nothing else, she had to ask Anne how to master that feat so she could do it to her own husband.

Jim was now living on hell of a fantasy. He was watching two men getting sucked by two hot fucking women and was jacking off in front of his wife, who was OK with the entire scene before them. He could feel the cum boiling in his balls. Laura was also approaching the point of no return. Looking at her husband, she saw him watching the woman sucking on Karl's cock and realized that even though he said 'no', he really meant 'yes'.

"Honey...Honey!" Laura had to say twice to get her husband's attention. "Come here! Cum on THESE tits!" She said, now holding her right breast with her right hand, while continuing to frig her pussy with her left.

Jim moved to his wife.

"Clean it off." Laura commanded. Jim did, and she eagerly took him in her mouth, mimicking the other two women.

The man came first, moaning and then, pulling his cock from Anne's mouth and beginning to jack it. Anne would have none of that. He had made her cum and now she was returning the favor. She continued to stroke him fast and hard, while, like his wife on Karl, swirling her tongue around the head and foreskin. His first shot hit her square in the mouth, and she moved the head down, painting her breasts with the next three, thick strings of cum. She them pulled the head back to her mouth, looked over at Laura and continued jacking the still spurting cock, giving herself an oral creampie. Even after the man was finished, she continued to make love to his cock with her mouth...A sign of a true, expert cock sucker.

Karl brought all focus back on him as he signaled that he was cumming, and the woman carried out the exact same act as Anne had. She pulled the huge cock from her mouth and aimed it at her face, allowing the first shot to paint her from forehead to chin. She then lowered it and moved it from side to side, painting her breasts with a huge load than literally covered them and began dripping immediately onto her pussy, which she was now frantically frigging with her free hand. As Anne did, the woman returned Karl's still hard cock to her mouth and continued with a sensual blow job, allowing more cum to drip out of the corners of her mouth and onto her breasts. She'd never experienced that much cum from one cock before, and it sent her into her own explosive orgasm.

Seeing Karl paint the lady with the largest amount of cum he'd ever seen come out of a single cock triggered Jim's orgasm, but Laura had other plans for his cum. She continued to stroke him, holding his cock in her mouth and swirling her tongue around his foreskin. Laura came at exactly the same time...It was something they practiced to raise the sensuality level of their orgasms. As she convulsed on her fingers, Jim came, and came, and came in her mouth. Laura was an expert at swallowing, but even her skill was no match for the amount of cum that kept flowing from her husband's cock. She eventually pulled Jim's cock from her mouth and let him continue to paint her pretty face with four large strings of cum as cum oozed from her mouth onto her breasts.

Anne had her own fingers buried in her pussy now, taking in the scene before her. She wanted so desperately to just go down on Laura's pussy, but held back, not knowing how Laura might react.

As the three couples came down from their orgasmic high, the strangers thanked the two couples for allowing them to participate in the session and left. As Karl, Anne, Jim and Laura settled back down in their lounges and cleaned up, they realized that they had been center stage for the rest of the pool. All around them, couples were masturbating separately or each other and there were even foursomes mimicking the action they had just seen.

"Whew! Looks like we started something!" Anne exclaimed.

Laura was turned on and a bit confused at the same time. How could Karl and Anne do what they did with strangers and then return to normalcy so quickly? Anne saw the confusion in Laura's face.

"Confused Laura?" Anne asked.

"Well, yeah, a little I guess." Laura replied.

"About what?" Anne prodded.

"Well, you said you guys had never been to one of these places, but you took them up on their offer pretty quickly." Laura said, trying to figure it out as she said it.

"I said we'd never been to a nudist resort." Anne corrected Laura. "I didn't say we've never swung before." She continued with a cheshier cat grin.

"Oh...OH!" Laura said, now understanding how is was so easy for Karl and Laura to allow the other couple to join them.

Anne could see the wheels turning in both Jim and Laura's minds and decided to set them at ease, but Karl beat her to the punch.

"Guys, look. It's like being gay." That got the attention of everyone, even Anne. "Just because your gay, doesn't mean to want to do every same sex person you see or meet. Same thing here. Just because we swing, doesn't mean to want to do every couple we meet or are friends with. They have to like that lifestyle as well. We liked you guys at the airport, and one thing Anne and I have always done is put friendship before our lifestyle. So please don't worry about us trying to 'get you in the sack', OK? Now this is an interesting conversation given what you just watched us do and what we just watched you do, but I'm being honest."

"Man, thanks so much for that Karl." Jim spoke up. "We really like you guys too. I said no because I didn't want us to get into something we might not be ready for, and also because I didn't want to make things weird between the four of us at this point in our relationship. But like you said, it doesn't get any more raw than what we all just did and saw, so I think it was great for everyone."

"Well, when you guys are done singing Kumbaya, your wives need a shower and some food." Laura stated with a chuckle.

"Nicely stated girl!" Anne said, feeling that Jim and Laura were coming out of their cocoons.

"By the way Anne, you missed some." Laura said, noticing that Anne still had a large amount of cum on her breasts.

"That's OK." Anne responded, glancing over at Karl with a grin. "I'm gonna let all the horny men see this as we walk back to the room." She continued, masking the real reason.

The couples agreed to meet up for dinner and walked back to their rooms.

=================Karl and Anne's Room==============

The second the door was closed behind them, Anne turned and looked up at Karl, who placed a sultry kiss on her lips. They continued to kiss for a long minute, then Anne took Karl's head in her hands and slowly brought his mouth to her cum covered breasts, where he eagerly began cleaning the cum deposited there by another man.

"I thought you'd like a snack." Anne said in a nasty voice. "That's it baby, clean all that cum from my titties."

Karl didn't say anything, but obeyed his mistress and continued to lick and swallow all the sticking cum off of his wife's breasts. When he was finished, he came back up and they kissed for another minute, swapping the remnants of cum between them.

==============Jim and Laura's Room=================

Laura had cleaned all of Jim's cum from her breasts, so when the door closed behind them, Jim turned his wife towards him and kissed her deeply. He then backed her up until she was at the edge of the bed, turned her around and helped her get on her hands and knees so her knees were at the edge and her pussy was a cock level.

"Someone is still horny!" Laura said, teasingly.

Jim didn't say a word, but instead, spit on his hand and rubbed Laura's pussy with his lube, then spit on his hand again and rubbed it all over his hard cock. He wasn't gentle, which shocked Laura a bit at first. Thrusting his eight inches deep into his wife on his first thrust, made Laura quiver, and immediately become his slut.

"Oh, that's it baby, fuck that pussy!" Laura began, egging him on. "Is this what you wanted to do at the pool baby? Fuck your wife's hot pussy in front of everyone?"

"Yes." Was all Jim said, visions of possibilities of what could have happened at the pool dancing in his head.

"Yeah, that would have been a good show for everyone. I'll bet all the men would have loved watching that...Watching your wife's pussy getting stretched by your big, thick cock! And the women would have loved seeing how your cock moved in and out of my pussy, wishing it was pounding theirs." She continued.

"Mmm Hmm." Jim responded, still not sure what he could or should say or not say. He didn't want to upset his wife with the thoughts that were running through his mind.

Laura knew what her husband was thinking right now from their porn watching sessions and wanted to break through the last barrier so they could truly enjoy the rest of their stay at the resort. She decided to push Jim to the edge.

"I'll bet all the men would be jacking off around us, just like they were earlier. But we'd be the main attraction. Would you like seeing all those men jacking off, thinking of how you were fucking me?"

"Yes." Jim answered.

"I know baby. Now, just like in the porno movies we watch, would you want them to do more than watch us?" Jim didn't answer, but picked up the pace, fucking Laura a bit faster. "You would, wouldn't you baby...Say it."

"Yes! You fucking slut, yes!" Jim yelled.

"Hmmm. So maybe one or more would approach me and ask me to suck their cock...Should I suck their cocks while you fuck me baby?"

"Yes, suck them off. Let them take turns using your hot fucking mouth, shoving their cocks in and out." Jim decided to turn the tables on his wife now. "I'd even let them fuck your pussy if they wanted to! You don't mind multiple cocks fucking your tight pussy, do you honey?"

Bingo, Laura thought. The barrier had been broken. Now, she thought, time to go to the next level.

"No baby, I don't mind at all!" She continued. "But I'm not sure their cocks will compare to the one fucking me right now. They'll have to be big to satisfy your slutty wife."

Jim decided to go for it as well, hoping they'd both end up where he wanted them to. "Well the only cock I saw that would fit that bill was hanging between Karl's legs. I'm sure you wouldn't mind feeling that huge cock stretching your pussy would you baby?"

The tables had turned and now Laura was the one fantasizing about what might be.

"No, I wouldn't mind a bit, if that's what you'd like to see?" The last check.

"You fucking tease! You KNOW I'd love to see that." Jim confirmed. "I'd love to see him shove that ten inch monster into your pussy!"

"I know you would honey." Laura responded, now wanting to give Jim what he really wanted. "Just like I'd love to see Anne suck your cock until you came all over those beautiful, big tits of hers...You'd love that wouldn't you baby? That fucking turned you on at the pool and sent you over the edge, didn't it?"

"Awe...Fuck yes!" Jim exclaimed as he filled his wife's pussy with a load of cum. He held his cock deep inside Laura as he came, triggering her own orgasm while visions of Karl and Anne danced in their minds.

They collapsed on the bed, Laura nuzzling her husband. Laura spoke first.

"Whew! What a day! Could it get any hotter than this?" She asked.

"Well, based on what we just said, I think it can get a lot hotter!" Jim replied, gently stroking Laura's hips.

"You know honey, I felt no jealousy out there today. I really wanted you to cum all over Anne's breasts...Really." Laura said, looking for reassurance that the nasty talking they just went through would translate into reality.

"I would have let Karl fuck you right then and there, but I wanted to be sure you'd be OK with it." Jim replied. "I think we're good. I love you and you love me. Let's have fun and know that we're gonna go home with each other and live our normal life...OK?"

"That sounds great, and sounds like fun!" Laura confirmed, ending with a deep kiss for her husband.