The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 03

Story Info
The resort - Lisa treatments begin.
3.9k words
4.31
12.9k
3
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/03/2024
Created 01/23/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Disclaimer

This is a work of pure fantasy; nothing is real, and all Characters are adults. Comments are enabled, and all constructive comments are welcomed; even if you think my story sucks, tell me how it sucks so I can improve the story and as an author. As pointed out by a comment, the story has been republished to address grammar issues.

Chapter 3 - The Resort

Daddy said they will stop by their Hotel first so they could check in and then would drop Lisa off at College after. Lisa still hated calling or thinking of him as Daddy, but she had called him that all summer; it was hard to keep switching back and forth; it was easier just to call him Daddy than risk mistakenly calling him Steve and angering him. They drove for several hours, she didn't really pay attention to where they were going, and she occupied her time playing with her phone; occasionally, Pastor Graham would text and make sure she was still OK. She barely noticed when they arrived. They pulled up to a covered valet area to a building with no windows and sliding glass doors in front.

Daddy left the car parked there right in front of the building. They all got out of the car and walked through the sliding glass doors. Behind the doors was a long hall. A few fake planters lined the entrance, but there was not much else to look at. She was still looking at her phone when her cell service went from two bars to no bars, then no service. They walked through another set of sliding glass doors and into a small lobby. Still, there were no windows or even other customers in the Lobby. When she looked up from her phone to complain about the cell service, she immediately noticed a white woman at the front desk was completely nude. Just above her shaved pussy were two black block letter words that said FRONT, and just below that DESK, it looked like a tattoo. And below that, just over her shaved pussy slit, a bar code. On the left side of her chest, just below her left shoulder, was the word "Sparkles" in black block letters.

The lady at the front desk looked directly at her and said, "Sorry, phones are not allowed for the privacy of our other guests." Before she could say a word, her Sister grabbed her phone from her and handed it to the lady behind the counter. "Hey, that's mine!" Lisa yelled, but they all ignored her. The lady at the front desk then turned to Steve, her Stepfather, and said, "Smith family of four checking in?"

"Yes, Sparkles," Steve replied, "For the standard two-week stay."

Lisa thought, two weeks? I thought they were only staying the night. And for four? I have to be at college to get my dorm assigned! Before she could process this, the lady behind the counter said, "You know the proper attire for our resort, if you please." Sparkles replied.

"Of course," Steve replied. He then began to strip off all his clothes; her Mother and Sister did the same without a word. In a few seconds, everyone in the family was nude except for Lisa; they handed their clothes to the lady behind the counter. Everyone turned to look at Lisa. While she had seen her Mother and Sally nude before, it was never so close up and well-lit; they both had clean-shaven pussies, and also had bar codes just above their pussy and a pussy piercing. They were only wearing black metal collars and high-heeled shoes. She now saw words written on the collars; usually, the black collars were just black, but her Mother and Sister turned the collars around on their necks. She could now see something that was written on them. Lisa never saw the other side of the collars because they were covered by their long hair. Her mother's collar read, "SLUT" and her Sisters said, "SEX SLAVE," both in white block lettering.

Sparkles said, "If you, please miss." Indicating my clothes. Lisa was like Wow, What? Wait a minute! Lisa said, "I'm not taking my clothes off!"

Daddy said, "Sluts strip, Lisa."

Lisa's Mother and Sister Sally moved to stand in front of Lisa, "Come on, where's your sense of adventure. It will be fun." said Sally.

Both of them grabbed Lisa's shirt and started to pull it up. The lady behind the counter said, "Sorry, this isn't a clothing-optional resort; it's mandatory nudity." Lisa used her arms to pull her shirt back down but immediately noticed that her pants and underwear fell off her body and onto the floor; she dropped her hands to cover her pussy, and as she did so, the same happened to her top and bra. Lisa was completely nude in the middle of the lobby! Lisa then noticed two women who had come behind her and used some kind of cutting tools to cut her clothes off her body while she was standing there. Next, the two women grabbed her on both sides, lifted her, and her Mother removed her shoes and socks. Sally slipped High Heels onto Lisa's feet. There was a locking clasp on both of their shoes, and each locked with an audible click. Setting her back down, they picked up the sliced clothing that was in a pile and Lisa's shoes and handed them to Sparkles behind the counter. The two women were also nude and shaved as well, with FRONT DESK and bar code on the written on of their bodies, above their pussy slits.

Still in shock at what just happened, her Mother and Sister propelled Lisa through a sliding door on the left side of the lobby. The door slid shut behind her. While Lisa had worn high heels before, it was not often, not for very long, and certainly not this high; they were 4 inches tall, and she stumbled walking, trying to keep her balance. The room behind was huge; it was an ample open space, and wherever she looked, naked people were walking around like nothing was out of the ordinary. As she was in shock, doing her best to try to keep her balance, covering her pussy and breasts with her hands as her Mother and Sister pushed her along, following Daddy and one of the women who stripped her.

This way to your room, the front desk lady was saying. Lisa could see she had a tramp stamp, and in the middle of her back, the words Front Desk were tattooed there as well. As the initial shock was starting to wear off, she noticed more details of her surroundings. There was a pool in the middle of the indoor space and lots of seating all around it, not just pool chairs but sofas and day beds as well. The rooms surrounded the space on the edges, and it was several floors high, looking out into the pool area. Every naked woman she saw had a Tramp stamp, body piercings, wholly shaved from the neck down, and a bar code just over their pussy slits. Almost every woman saw was wearing high heels too. Not every woman had the same tramp stamp, but some were similar, and they all definitely had one. She saw a few women who were on their knees in front of men, their heads bobbing back and forth.

Again, she was shocked; they were giving blow jobs in public in the middle of the day! Other people were on the sofas and beds, some with men on top, fucking away, others with the women riding a guy cowgirl style, and still other women bent over tables or chairs getting banged from behind by men. Most of the people she saw were not having sex at that exact time, but she saw plenty of women that obviously did so recently, cum on women's breasts, cum dripping down between their legs. All the women she saw there unusually happy and all metal collars, except the lady from the front desk. Some of the collars were black, others silver or gold. They were made of thick ridged metal. Some had words written on them. "Slut", "Whore" and "Slave" were the most common words she saw, but there were others; she was "Pet" and "Cum Dumpster," to name a few.

Finally, they reached an elevator, and the Woman from the Front Desk stopped in front of the doors; a red light line that looked like a bar code reader; she put her body in front of a bar code reader and pressed a button at the same time, there was a ding, and the doors opened. The elevator had glass walls; there was a one-inch etched strip along the glass at about 2 feet and another at 4 feet, so you could see where the glass walls were. The glass Elevator doors slid shut. She pressed one of the buttons for the floor, and the doors closed. They were also made of glass. Lisa was still staring at the orgy scenery in the pool area when they reached their floor. As they exited the elevator, a number 5 was etched into the glass wall across from the elevator, and still forced along by her Mother and Sister, walked to the right along a clear balcony walkway with the pool area below.

This is when she first noticed the rooms on the other wall. Every room was made of glass, with the two etched strips on the glass. She could see right into the bathroom in every room and the bedroom behind it. Not everything was glass, the wall that had the plumbing for the shower was solid, the exterior walls where you would expect windows to be typically were solid, and there were no windows to the outside at all. There were white beams in the corners of the rooms as well, but every wall you would expect to be solid was glass. She could see right into the rooms. They passed someone on the toilet, in another room, a couple fucking on the bed, and another guy taking a shower.

Finally, they reached their room and walked in. The next thing she noticed was there was no door; it was a door-size opening in the glass, but no door in their room, and no door for the bathroom. Once in the room, there were two double beds that faced the solid wall; they were without sheets or blankets. Looking left and right, you could see the room next door, and the next one, and the next one, and so on. There was no one in either room directly next to their room at the moment, but farther down, you could see people in the rooms. Some you could tell what they were doing, others were too far away to make out any details. People walking by in the hall could also see into the room they were in. There was absolutely no privacy anywhere. She couldn't even hide under the covers in bed.

Finally finding her voice, she asked why the beds had no covers. The woman who guided them to their room said the beds had a heating control on the side; you could heat the bed to the desired temperature and stay warm without the inconveniences of sheets or blankets. It also was environmentally friendly, too, with no laundry to wash between guests. Lisa then noticed her name was "Cherry" tattooed in the same place as the other women she saw. They all sounded like stripper names to her.

Daddy was facing her, his dick was standing up, a raging Hardon, and he looked at her hungrily, like a Wolf sizing up his prey, and she was a sheep.

The woman at the front desk was standing next to him, "Staff is always available for Guest Masters's use." Cherry told Daddy. She was looking at his dick, licking her lips hungrily. Her mom walked over to his side and stroked his dick. "Daddy?" she inquired.

"No, not right now slut." he calls her mother. Daddy never took his eyes off Lisa.

Her sister piped up next, moving closer to Daddy, "Would you like me to suck your dick, Daddy? You know I love the taste of your cum!"

Lisa was shocked to hear her Sister say such a thing. Lisa always suspected something was going on between them, but she had no idea they were in an openly incest relationship.

Again, he said, "No. Slut, I see something else I want to bury my dick in right now." Still not taking his eyes off Lisa.

"Slut, don't you have a spa appointment?" he said, grabbing Lisa's Mother's ass.

"Yes, Daddy." her mother's eyes downcast submissively.

"Go to your appointment, and take your Slut daughter Sally with you," he said.

Her Mother immediately headed for what passed as the door, with Sally close behind. Lisa could hear the sound of their high-heeled shoes clicking as they walked away.

Lisa did not doubt that Daddy intended to Rape her if she stayed.

Lisa found her voice, "I'm coming too." And rushed out of the room to follow them as fast as she could manage with her high heels.

As she followed her Mother and Sister out into the hall, she looked back into the room through the glass bathroom wall and into the bedroom beyond, where her step-father Daddy was standing; he never took his eyes off her. But he didn't follow; the last she saw of him, as she was walking away, Cherry was kneeling in front of Daddy and putting his dick in her mouth.

Once clear of the room and out of eyesight from Daddy, this was her chance; she had to escape this lunatic asylum! She was going to make a run for it! First, to get out of these high heels, she could run a lot faster without them. She bent down to unclasp the lock and realized they were really locked; she would need a key to open them. Failing that, she ran to the elevator as quickly as she could in her heels, running past her Mother and Sally to the elevator and pressing the down button for the elevator. It didn't move. Her Mother walked up behind her.

"You need a bar code to use it, silly," she said. "And you don't have one, yet she added. The stairway doors are locked too, no bar code, no access."

"You can come with us or get gang raped in the hall." Her Mother said, laughing as she walked away.

Lisa was shocked at what her mother just said to her so heartlessly. Lisa looked around, and she saw several men looking at her, hungry; they started to walk toward her.

Lisa made her choice; she rushed to catch up with her Mother and Sister. While not thrilled walking through the open hotel again, she figured she was safer with her Mother and Sister right now.

As they walked to the Spa was more of the same, naked people everywhere, strangers fucking in public, the cries of pleasure and orgasms. She tried to hide her body as best as she could to protect her modesty. Men seemed to be everywhere, eyeing her like she was fresh meat; she didn't dare stop walking. She struggled to keep up with her Mother and Sister, who maintained a fast walking pace.

Fortunately, the Spa wasn't too far away and on the same floor as their hotel room. The word "SPA" was etched on the glass at the entrance; there were no doors, it was just an open entranceway, it was just like the hotel rooms.

Her mother walked up to the front desk for the spa, we have an appointment. She told the nude clerk behind the glass counter. She could see right through the counter, l just like the walls, but there were two etched lines, so you could see where the counter was, so you didn't walk into it. The attendant was nude as well; the word SPA in black letters was on the front of her body just above the bar code tattoo she saw on every woman she saw so far above their pussies. There was a name tattoo on the left side of her chest, just below her shoulder; it read Honey. The spa lady was also without a metal collar she saw all the other women wear.

The lady behind the counter looked at her computer screen and said, "Ah yes, I see the appointment for you and your two slut Daughters. And the full treatment for the one." She looked directly at Lisa and said, "We will fix you up right, sweetie."

Lisa took this to mean a manicure, pedicure, hair, facial, etc. She was like, yes, whatever, to keep me away from my creeper step-father longer. It would give her time to find an escape. She briefly considered if she could make the pool in the center of the resort jump from the balcony of the 5th floor but abandoned the idea when she recalled the distance to the pool from the walkways.

Once in the spa, which, of course, all the spa attendants were also nude, why would she expect otherwise? They all also had SPA and barcode Tattooed on them above their pussies. She, her Mother, Sister sat down at three stations where the attendants started to work on their nails. The attendant's name that worked on Lisa's nails was named Diamond.

Diamond asked Lisa if she wanted a drink to help relax her.

"Yes," she said; she needed a case of Jack Daniels if she was going to get through this horrible experience.

Diamond set a drink next to her, and Lisa quickly drained the whole glass. When she looked up, her Mother and Sister were smiling at her, watching her intently. She wasn't sure if it was the drink or the trauma she experienced so far today, but her eyes were getting very heavy before she knew it was fast asleep.

She didn't know how long she slept, but when she woke up, the first thing she noticed was that her head hurt. She tried to move her hand to touch it but realized she was restrained. She looked around as best as she could, which wasn't much; she was in a kneeling position, her arms were stretched out, secured apart at her wrists, and her feet were tied as well, still nude, of course. There was an intravenous line stuck into her right arm. There was a thick metal collar around her neck, restricting even the movement of her head. Her mouth was held open by a mouth gag of some sort; with her tongue, she should feel it was made of metal. In her position, she was looking down at a TV screen, but the TV was positioned in a way that the drool dripping out of her mouth didn't fall on it. The screen said, "Welcome to your first Therapy session for Slave Training." Other than that, the room was tiny, and the walls and ceiling were not much larger than the position she was secured in. It was dark but not pitch black. Light came from the monitor.

Lisa tried to say, "Where am I?" which didn't come out too clearly, but someone or something understood her well enough.

A Voice boomed all around her. "SLAVES DO NOT ASK QUESTIONS!" and she was immediately hit with extreme pain in her head. She had no idea where it came from, but she felt it all over her body, it seemed. She screamed and tried to move away, but there was nowhere to go.

Then, the pain was gone as quickly as it appeared. But she got the message loud and clear; she didn't dare to ask anything else.

The voice said, "Think of a happy time when you were in church." There was a moment's pause; she had a good memory in her head, thinking back. Again, she was immediately hit with extreme pain inside her head. "These thoughts are bad!" The voice roared. Then, the pain stopped in a few seconds.

The video screen then changed to a video of Steve fucking her, at least it seemed to be her from her first-person viewpoint; something lubricated pressed against her pussy she couldn't see and easily slid into her; it felt like a penis, sliding in and out of her "This is a memory of Daddy Fucking you" the voice said, then she was hit with a wave of pleasure. The video ended, the thing inside her pussy pulled out, and the wave of pleasure ended.

The voice said to think of a time you didn't listen to your Daddy; she thought time she refused to call Steve "Daddy," and immediately, extreme pain was in her head. "These thoughts are bad!" The voice roared. Again, the pain stopped in a few seconds.

The room got cold and freezing; she could feel pain slightly again, but much less. The video screen showed her first-person view naked in the snow. She felt like she was freezing to death. Then a man picked her up out of the snow; the man's face was Daddy's, and quickly she got warm. She was next to a warm fire; she could feel the warmth against her skin, a calm feeling, and slight pleasure. Daddy was naked next to her; the voice said gently, "Daddy Saved your life when you were lost alone in a forest, freezing to death in the winter snow."

She was shown another video of Daddy Cumming on her face from the first-person view. Something was shot into her open mouth onto her tongue a wave of pleasure hit her. "You Love Daddy's Cum", the voice boomed. Then it was over.

It seemed to last forever, hours and hours of being told to recount happy memories from her childhood and school, receiving pain as a reward. She was shown pornographic videos and received pleasure as a reward. She lost count of the number of times Daddy saved her life from that plane crash, wild dogs, almost drowning. She now believed the videos actually happened and added them to her real memories. Other thoughts or memories she repressed, because they were painful to remember. Cum and Piss were squirted into her mouth with pleasure as a reward. Walking around nude in public, wearing slutty clothing, Pussy, Anal, Double penetration, videos of blow jobs and orgies, pleasurable experiences, all of them.

12