The Nudist Slave Resort Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eventually, she passed out from exhaustion.

She woke as a tube was shoved over her mouth, which still was held open by a mouth gag, and some kind of liquid was slowly pumped into her mouth, "SWALLOW!" the Voice Boomed, "EAT!" she realized it was feeding time. She was famished; she drank her fill. The liquid kept coming, and she was forced to swallow until it stopped; she was stuffed.

The orders to recount happy memories began again, and the pain followed; the videos of good memories followed, and pleasure was her reward. Cum squirted into her mouth from the tube, which wasn't removed after her first feeding, and pleasure was her reward. She was fucked in her pussy and ass over and over and loved it more every time she was used by her Daddy and other men too, but none of them felt as good as her Daddy's dick did. She could now tell the taste of her Daddy's cum from the other men that shot their loads into her mouth. And so it continued. She lost count of the hours, the feedings, the days, falling asleep exhausted, and the number of times she pissed or shit in her restrained position. It seemed to go on forever.

12